AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-17, 06:59   Link #1
Mad Cat
You only live once!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Cat
Mitsuki is a bitch

Mitsuki is a bitch becouse she stole Haruka boy friend and i just wanna know how the hell he could just leave her!??!?!

Ps. i havent seen more then 3 episodes
Old 2003-11-17, 07:06   Link #2
Mentar
Banned

You should watch the episodes 4-7 too. It will explain how it happened, and it may alter your opinion a little bit

But yes, I was also shocked when I watched ep3 for the first time. Hell yeah.
Old 2003-11-17, 07:06   Link #3
Lucier
Lunar Translator

watch more! =P

And... I see nothing wrong with mitsuki o_O

and I don't really think she 'stole' anything... she helped them get together in the first place
Old 2003-11-17, 07:33   Link #4
Xess
Go Suzuka!

Noo, mitsuki rocks~~

Like the others said, watch the other 4 episodes. There are good reasons why mitsuki acted the way she did.
Old 2003-11-17, 08:12   Link #5
LiQuid|J
Pantsu Faito!

I dunno, throwing those books at Takayuki's face in ep7 was pretty uncalled for. I almost did a finger-snapping "Oh no, you DIDN'T" when I saw that...
Old 2003-11-17, 08:12   Link #6
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
you have to understand, she loves takayuki too, probably as much as haruka. but that doesn't give her the right to steal her best friend's bf.
Old 2003-11-17, 08:14   Link #7
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid|J
I dunno, throwing those books at Takayuki's face in ep7 was pretty uncalled for. I almost did a finger-snapping "Oh no, you DIDN'T" when I saw that...
USE SPOILER TAGS!!!!!! I HAVN'T WATCHED EPISODE 7 YET!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST.

Last edited by krel; 2003-11-17 at 09:25.
Old 2003-11-17, 08:18   Link #8
tmm`
Soon To Be A Taka Hater

Poor Mitsuki, all these mean people just don't understand you. Mitsuki is an angel (well maybe calling her an angel is going too far but you know what I mean). Just watch the rest of the episodes.
Old 2003-11-17, 08:32   Link #9
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat
Mitsuki is a bitch becouse she stole Haruka boy friend and i just wanna know how the hell he could just leave her!??!?!

Ps. i havent seen more then 3 episodes
you should see the next 4 episodes then.

I could give my opinion on Mitsuki & Takayuki but I rather not because it could get violent. I dont wanna offend all the Mitsuki & Takayuki fans out there.
Old 2003-11-17, 11:33   Link #10
Mad Cat
You only live once!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Cat
Well as i said i have only seen 1 to 3 and its bloody hard to get 4 ´n 5 becouse there isent meny seeds on bittorent

Still think she is a bitch
Old 2003-11-17, 11:40   Link #11
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

watch your mounth plz *_*
She really loves Taka as much as Hakura , beside , noone guarentee that when Hakura will wake up or not . No one was wrong , even nothing happen between them , another girl will come to Taka eventually , and it's just the time issue .
If you ware Taka , can you live "alone" 4ever even though there is a girl really love you ? I think noone can.
Old 2003-11-17, 12:10   Link #12
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

you have it backwards...Takayuki is a righteous bastard and Mitsuki is nice
Old 2003-11-17, 12:12   Link #13
IPv6
blastos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
you have it backwards...Takayuki is a righteous bastard and Mitsuki is nice
hear hear.
Old 2003-11-17, 21:36   Link #14
ZGMF-10A

I agree Mitsuki is such a bitch..... stealing a bf off your best friend when she is in como isn't much of a friend...... that low life Hooker can't even get her own bf..... if she really like that guy why didn't she not introduce Hakura to him the first place..... Hakura didn't even have a fair fight in getting Takayuki .... but i think Hakura and Takayuki's bond will never be broken as long as they remember each other..( such a cute spell) That Bitch will never break the bond between the two NEVER i tell you NEVER !!!!!!!
Old 2003-11-17, 21:53   Link #15
GUTB_

Well...they HAVE been sleeping together for, what, at least 2 years, probably closer to 3 now? Mitsuki and Takayuki are as soild as two people with such terrible emotional scars can be. Less messed-up people would have been thinking about marriage by now, let alone moving in together.
Old 2003-11-17, 21:58   Link #16
IPv6
blastos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
I agree Mitsuki is such a bitch..... stealing a bf off your best friend when she is in como isn't much of a friend...... that low life Hooker can't even get her own bf..... if she really like that guy why didn't she not introduce Hakura to him the first place..... Hakura didn't even have a fair fight in getting Takayuki .... but i think Hakura and Takayuki's bond will never be broken as long as they remember each other..( such a cute spell) That Bitch will never break the bond between the two NEVER i tell you NEVER !!!!!!!
Soo are you saying if your high school boyfriend was in a coma and you have no idea when he will wake up, you will wait for him for the rest of your life?

Give me a break. You would probably start sleeping around after 1.5 - 2 years.
Old 2003-11-17, 22:25   Link #17
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
Soo are you saying if your high school boyfriend was in a coma and you have no idea when he will wake up, you will wait for him for the rest of your life?

Give me a break. You would probably start sleeping around after 1.5 - 2 years.
--------The point here is about Mitsuki not Takayuki. Whether Takayuki wanted to sleep around after 1 or 2 years or not it's his call, not Mitsuki's. By 'taking' Takayuki when he was down, she automatically betrayed her friend who was in the coma at the time.

Grifis
Old 2003-11-17, 22:55   Link #18
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

From a Japanese perspective, and quoting Homer Simpson, "You’re [all] living in a world of make – believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats."

Another rant on how a Japanese mind of watching this anime differs with a gaijin watching this anime...
Old 2003-11-17, 23:13   Link #19
P1RO N1NJ4

Send a message via AIM to P1RO N1NJ4
I don't think Mitsuki's a bad person and I think the only reason she and Takayuki got together was because they didn't think Haruka was going to wake up. If I was in Takayuki's shoe's I would've probably done the same thing. On the other hand I was really wanting Takayuki and Haruka to get together. I would be just as confused as Takayuki is now.
Old 2003-11-17, 23:24   Link #20
musouka

Interesting how you edited your message, kj1980.

First of all, I don't know how it escaped your attention, but most of the people here are not agreeing with the original poster. But, you know, since one person decides on making an idiot out of themselves, that means it's perfectly rational to look down on the rest of the "gaijin", right?

Also, to adress another (edited) point, I'm very happy that this thread has provided some Japanese BBS with some entertainment. Heaven knows I've giggled over my share of Japanese overreactions and weirdness on boards. Here's to hoping to lots more laughs, for all of us. (And I'm not being sarcastic, either. I do find it great that someone is getting a laugh out of this. I know I am.)
ずっと変りはしない
Closed Thread