AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-23, 09:08   Link #121
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hmmm, there is four... but Troy send one daughter(she's most normal among Troy's family) away for political marriage.
And there's one spoiler that i can't be sure, apparently Troy took her virginity before send her away...
More importanly, with who? One daughter for each mum and then Nier and Lucia? Thogh I don't understand why he would do anything with that last one.
Old 2018-04-23, 09:10   Link #122
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
More importanly, with who? One daughter for each mum and then Nier and Lucia? Thogh I don't understand why he would do anything with that last one.
I don't know which daughter he send away and the reason why he give his daughter away for politic marriage... Still searching reading reviews.
Mom's list
-Vyvyan
-Nier
-Lucia
-Unknown

Apparently Elizabeth can't get pregnant again... but in exchange, she become ageless or so i was told.
But Young forever~ Chinese novel cliches strike again.
Old 2018-04-23, 09:28   Link #123
darkofficer
just a devil

WAIT HOLD THE PRESS
Spoiler for L:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 09:30   Link #124
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
WAIT HOLD THE PRESS
Spoiler for L:
Yeah, thanks to Bodo-san slip...
Spoiler for L:

Also @Bodo
Don't mentioned what happen afterward
Old 2018-04-23, 09:38   Link #125
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Also @Bodo
Don't mentioned what happen afterward
Dammit, and I wanted to say what happened after ...
Old 2018-04-23, 09:40   Link #126
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
Dammit, and I wanted to say what happened after ...
I tried my best to not spoil a thing beside incest part... geez...
And you just spit one of hidden spoiler which will happen in book 8 just like that... Also edit, your previous post please
*Edit
Ok, thank you... geez.
Old 2018-04-23, 09:46   Link #127
Kirihara_R

Hmmm so its still far away from the current tl chapters ..well then can I assume that he started to become op from vol 9 onwards? ...
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 09:51   Link #128
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Maybe, i don't know... At least, he strong enough "intimidate" someone on Elizabeth's level... Still reading reviews...
Also his stamina increased to GOD level... it's not Nier riding him, but Troy riding her. LMAO
And Poor PAPA, he have to wear Green Hat, i really pity this man!...

AND INCEST HAPPEN IN VOL 11, 12 or VOL 13!!!! STILL FAR BUT YES!!! HELL YES!!

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2018-04-23 at 10:05.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 10:22   Link #129
Mirable
ミラベル

It seem like only way for MC to grown up is make someone dear (potential heroine) to MC died.

I guess it's good thing i stop reading this, hate this kind of development.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 10:24   Link #130
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
It seem like only way for MC to grown up is make someone dear (potential heroine) to MC died.

I guess it's good thing i stop reading this, hate this kind of development.
Hah! You never know...
Just keep reading... It'll be awesome and great
Old 2018-04-23, 12:55   Link #131
EvI

So, someone else dear to him dies again(my fav girl, why author why) , he f*cks his daughter but still gives her away for political marriage (Take responsability and keep her ,you bastard) , and Mc goes crazy like Gilgamesh (nothing against Gil, but as a protagonist? Hell no).........

Dropped. While i enjoy incest (in fiction) this kinda of heavy and messed up things not really my style. Probably going to read the incest and sex chapters and some more volumes but that's it i don't wanna see the end of this.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 13:36   Link #132
ShifuGamer

I read that he gives off his daughter after deflowering her than invades the country he "married" her off too and takes her back? Am I wrong?
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 16:34   Link #133
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShifuGamer View Post
I read that he gives off his daughter after deflowering her than invades the country he "married" her off too and takes her back? Am I wrong?
I think saw this in reviews, but not sure about this... maybe.??
If his plan to invade the country all along, why he bother to send his daughter away? Why don't just invade them from very beginning.
Old 2018-04-23, 23:31   Link #134
Pierre

^Technically the Sisters can be actual sisters, not church members. If he sleeps with his moms and has kids with them, he would have sisters.

This is the one thing I appreciate about Chinese works. They don't play games like the Japanese works do. In a Japanese work its always , not blood related. In a Chinese work, dude screws all his relatives, and author says what do you expect given the title of the work.

Japanese work, oh this isn't really a harem series, first girl wins. Chinese work, fuck right this harem, MC marries them all.

Japanese work, I can't kill even though I am in a medieval setting and people are trying to kill me; in a Chinese work, you have insulted me and I kill everyone now.

I mean there are exceptions, including the granddaddy of the all Tenchi, which had incest, furry, ntr, loli, harem, and every other fetish under the son; but I feel that is generally the norm.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-24, 02:23   Link #135
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
^Technically the Sisters can be actual sisters, not church members. If he sleeps with his moms and has kids with them, he would have sisters.

This is the one thing I appreciate about Chinese works. They don't play games like the Japanese works do. In a Japanese work its always , not blood related. In a Chinese work, dude screws all his relatives, and author says what do you expect given the title of the work.

Japanese work, oh this isn't really a harem series, first girl wins. Chinese work, fuck right this harem, MC marries them all.

Japanese work, I can't kill even though I am in a medieval setting and people are trying to kill me; in a Chinese work, you have insulted me and I kill everyone now.

I mean there are exceptions, including the granddaddy of the all Tenchi, which had incest, furry, ntr, loli, harem, and every other fetish under the son; but I feel that is generally the norm.
Although nothing comes to mind right now, I remember reading a fair bit of true incest in Japanese works.

But incest in Chinese novels? You have a better chance at getting hit by an alien spaceship and getting reincarnated by a gorgeous goddess who'll helplessly fall in love with you at first sight and give you all the cheats below and sky above. Heck, even non blood related incest is something almost impossible to see in Chinese novels.

As for true harems and killing in Japanese works, there are a lot of those kind of works out there. Enough to at least not call it "generally the norm".

This novel though is truly the exception of the exceptions among Chinese stories where you actually see incest.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-24, 02:34   Link #136
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, in future chapter.., it's confirmed that Troy is Elizabeth and Vyvyan's son.
No Surrogate mother...
Old 2018-04-24, 03:59   Link #137
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Although nothing comes to mind right now, I remember reading a fair bit of true incest in Japanese works.
Pray, do name a few true-incest titles that you've read - which does NOT include oreimo, pls... I fugging hate tsunderes. Barring Koi Kaze, most 'true-incest' anime/WN/LN that I've encountered are either in the yuri/yaoi genre or fake-cest (I'm not counting hentai of course). There's mahouka, but that's teasing and not even in the 3rd base yet.

But I agree that Chinese novels seldom even have incest as subtext, though they are much more blatant when it comes to violence.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-24, 09:56   Link #138
Tenzen12

Quote:
I don't know which daughter he send away and the reason why he give his daughter away for politic marriage... Still searching reading reviews.
Mom's list
-Vyvyan
-Nier
-Lucia
-Unknown

Apparently Elizabeth can't get pregnant again... but in exchange, she become ageless or so i was told.
But Young forever~ Chinese novel cliches strike again.
Maybe Luna, she should have opportunity get pregnant from necessary medical procedures.

Spoiler for for Luna future:
Old 2018-04-24, 10:53   Link #139
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Maybe Luna, she should have opportunity get pregnant from necessary medical procedures.

Spoiler for for Luna future:
You mean L-san?
Geez... no, it's not Luna, It's someone named "玲月" and she's not human or elf, Fox girl.
I saw the spoiler that Luna get pregnant in the ending with Lucia and Nier pregnant again.
Old 2018-04-28, 02:48   Link #140
Pierre

Quote:
Well, in future chapter.., it's confirmed that Troy is Elizabeth and Vyvyan's son.
No Surrogate mother...
My point about the incest was less so about the incest , and more so about how I have rarely seen Chinese works where they tease something only for it to be a switcharoo.

Also prior to the major increase in Light Novel popularity, basically early 2000s, harem works almost never had harem endings. From about 1995 to 2010, name me something outside of tenchi that has actual confirmed harem; there are a few, but its probably a very short list.

As far as Japanese incest, besides Koi Kaze, Aki Sora is the only other one that really comes to mind.

Regarding the violence thing, its not so much of the violence, but this idiotic notion of well I have my countries sensibilities in a world to which they run completely counter too. I mean its one thing if its something like Rito, saying well I am an earthling, and despite the fact that the rulers of the galaxy allow polygamy, I cant do anything because its offends earth morals; okay this is kind stupid, but at least in the realm of possibility. But in these works where they get dumped into sometimes life or death situation and dont act because it skews their morals, is assine. And thats not necessarily levied at just Japanese writers; I mean the same Chinese works I praise do occasionally go brain dead with the whole chi cultivation is everything, and a person with crippled chi capability is worthless, and western writers also fail from this constantly when they put a character in a foreign setting and try to have him continue to conform to the standards of his previous world.

^^but on to the real topic, what do you mean by this line? Are you saying this is similar to Sister Devil Testament, where due to the magical nature of the surrogate mother the child inherited some of her traits, so she is kinda semi legitimately a mother as well or do you mean there was kinky yuri elf sex, which leads to preggers, which is actually more common in hentai than incest and harem endings in non hentai Japanese works. Man if its the latter , dam author must be nobel prize winning man of science.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, incest