AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 18:41   Link #1901
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Anyone watchin HeartToWin tourney? Only mentioning it because in one of the third place games, Taric the support lost 2k worth of oracles. Sure they won every teamfight because he was the first to be focused (and only one killed), but I still find it very funny that he keeps buying one over and over again.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:55   Link #1902
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
lol another Loli, greeaaaaatttt! XD
Yordles are either lolis or teemos .

Also so brought Akali(And picked up her cheap skin) and tried her some in bot games, I definitely like her, but I am not sure how is best to item for her now days, gunblade/Heavy AP, Hybrid, or WoTA/AP heavy?(Still working on runes to have my passive proc with boots start without having put ignite on CD )
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 19:15   Link #1903
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wonna see someone Ult Cho when he's as large as he can get.
Old 2012-03-18, 01:18   Link #1904
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Yordles are either lolis or teemos .

Also so brought Akali(And picked up her cheap skin) and tried her some in bot games, I definitely like her, but I am not sure how is best to item for her now days, gunblade/Heavy AP, Hybrid, or WoTA/AP heavy?(Still working on runes to have my passive proc with boots start without having put ignite on CD )
Gunblade for twin disciplines and heavy AP unless you can rune up and get WotA instead. Much cheaper and works for the rest of the team too.
Quote:
Taric the support lost 2k worth of oracles. Sure they won every teamfight because he was the first to be focused (and only one killed), but I still find it very funny that he keeps buying one over and over again.
That's how you draw focus, screw tanking
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 14:43   Link #1905
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
That's how you draw focus, screw tanking
I love how Oracles early get me focus in teams fights on Janna, letting me land Q on multiple people, and then ult to break the focus .
MAL
Old 2012-03-19, 09:14   Link #1906
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Finally unlocked Fiora with IP before the week's rotation is over...Having a storm damage local net lines for 3 days made the rush a lot harsher.
Old 2012-03-20, 05:16   Link #1907
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I wanna see Lulu's ult on Full Cho'gath
Ofc Lulu jungler Phreak
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 05:35   Link #1908
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Phreak is such a jungle whore, I bet he even jungles with Soraka...Lulu seems fun, lots of good things on her!
1) Dual skillshot, iirc the first of its kind.
2) Polymorph in LoL!
3) Second champion to use a pet, albeit not to the extent of Orianna's ball, but still.
Old 2012-03-20, 06:12   Link #1909
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ofc Lulu jungler Phreak
I laughed pretty hard at that, I thought he was joking and just had red/blue... the I noticed he had a madred's razor .

Also the new upgrade for hexdrinker looks pretty nice. It looks like a viable MR item choice now .
MAL
Old 2012-03-20, 09:31   Link #1910
Cyblaster
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ofc Lulu jungler Phreak
Someone did it last week on the PBE. Could be slightly different for release though.

Cyblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 10:59   Link #1911
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ahah , the squirrel is so terrifying
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 11:55   Link #1912
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I think her Q is just dumb. With a single AP item she can 1-shot caster minions and take melee creeps to about half. And if you're good at aiming you can chunk the enemy laner as well.

Q has 0.7 scaling and her E 0.6 while her ult is pretty much a 300/450/600+0.5AP heal which is already incredibly good, but she also has a big YOU WONT GANK ME EVER spell. The only thing that makes her barely balanced is her squishyness which to be honest is quite a big factor. But still Lulu can sit back and AoE farm creeps alllllllll day, all you need is to be in range of caster minions for your Q.

Only played her in some custom games alone so I have yet to try her out as support but she does 80+0.7 dmg on lvl1. In an area. Long range. With a EIGHTY PERCENT slow for 2s. It's Sona Q^5.
Her E is equal to Janna's E at lvl5 with a slightly cheaper mana cost and you can hit a retarded amount of damage (for a support). Yes Janna's +AD is more useful than vision but Lulu also donates her passive with deals some damage too.
The ult is a better single-target version of Soraka ult which isn't really a good comparision but not only does it heal more, it's also cheaper, comes with a conditional hard CC and a slow aura.
edit: The ult is a healing version of Alistar's pulverize that also appiles a slow.

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I am fairly sure that her numbers are too high on pretty much everything.

Anyway I love turning people into cute kitten :3

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2012-03-20 at 22:12.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 22:17   Link #1913
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I think her Q is just dumb. With a single AP item she can 1-shot caster minions and take melee creeps to about half. And if you're good at aiming you can chunk the enemy laner as well.

Only played her in some custom games alone so I have yet to try her out as support but she does 80+0.7 dmg on lvl1. In an area. Long range. With a EIGHTY PERCENT slow for 2s. It's Sona Q^5.

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I am fairly sure that her numbers are too high on pretty much everything.

Anyway I love turning people into cute kitten :3
How is it different to other casters?
Her Q only hit once, and at lv 1 it's only 1 seconds slow. Lux can do better at lv 1.

The only problem I could see is her ult.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:33   Link #1914
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Help Pix gets pix on an enemy champion. This incurs: damage, vision and free 100% hit with Q and support fire. A lot of people seem to totally neglect the slow aura of her ultimate (which is IMO the best reason to cast it after AoE knock-up) and consequently I lost a LOT of teamfights...love her slow potential, her Q can even be cast at a full 180 degrees to hit units in front and behind you xD Polymorph is nice, but I find myself using it more as speed steroids in conjunction with shurelia's.

Oddly enough, I haven't met another Lulu player despite all the hype and the "OMG we want support!" community rage...it's still triple bruiser ftw?
Old 2012-03-22, 07:28   Link #1915
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Have played Lulu mid quite alot now and while her damage spells have nice scaling, in the end there're just two of them, so unless your opponents completely neglecting to build some hp/mres you're probably not going to carry the game damage-wise.

When playing mid I usually did fine in the laning phase, E helps against poke, Q clears creeps well and W/R are nice countergank utilities, nothing too outstanding though. However, by the end of midgame at the latest I always felt that, with just 2 damage spells and relatively high cd on them, I wasn't much of a nuker so I ended up using most spells for the sake of supporting and interupting.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 09:20   Link #1916
Kafriel
Senior Guest

IMO she excels at both mid and bot. E is perfect for harassing mid (i.e. land E and Q in the air or AA minions from a safe distance to trigger passive), and her cheap slow makes her a valuable asset at bottom.
Quote:
However, by the end of midgame at the latest I always felt that, with just 2 damage spells and relatively high cd on them, I wasn't much of a nuker so I ended up using most spells for the sake of supporting and interupting.
Lulu isn't meant to be a burst mage :P I suppose you could get Kage's lucky pick to stack along with philo stone and HoG though, at least DFG can help soften up a tank.
Old 2012-03-22, 09:47   Link #1917
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
IMO she excels at both mid and bot. E is perfect for harassing mid (i.e. land E and Q in the air or AA minions from a safe distance to trigger passive), and her cheap slow makes her a valuable asset at bottom.

Lulu isn't meant to be a burst mage :P I suppose you could get Kage's lucky pick to stack along with philo stone and HoG though, at least DFG can help soften up a tank.
If she doesn't have the burst and/or the high sustained damage and/or high aoe damage then she is just an -OK- mid laner, that's what I was getting at. Since you'll probably be left with using utility more than her damage components later makes her going mid rather a waste. Her shield and hp buff scaling from her ult as well as her q damage imo dont justifiy her going mid to take away the spot that is usually reserved for a team's main ap output.

Consequently, I do, however, agree that she's an extremely good bot support, I think that's where she really shines. I wouldn't mind if Riot turns out nerfing her damage since as a support i'm completely ignoring her damage.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 05:09   Link #1918
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Lulu is like Janna in terms of mid lane.

Once she gets a few items she can farm every single wave with one spell and constantly push your tower which in turn makes it impossible for the other midlaner to support another lane since he will just lose his turret. And since she never has to walk too close for cs and with her speed buff, polymorph, shield etc she's literally impossible to successfully gank.

I still believe she needs a little refinement on her numbers.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 05:27   Link #1919
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Lulu with a meatshield = win.

Lulu without a meatshield = a fairly easy kill target.

That's my experience of being teamed with it and against it.

Today I saw a couple of things I thought I'd never see...

A Volibear get a quad kill after my team killed the rest of his team...I seriously hate that character. Seems to live forever and once it gets a flipback of someone, 9/10 times they're toast.

Then see a Fiora go 33/3/3 because the rest of my team fed her like absolute idiots in mid. How can a Fiora be 16/2 at 11 minutes...unless people just blindly ran into her and did nothing, which they seemed to.

Can't wait for Orianna, Miss Fortune and Malphite to be off the rotation. Seen enough bad ones this week to last a lifetime.
Old 2012-03-25, 05:46   Link #1920
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
A Volibear get a quad kill after my team killed the rest of his team...I seriously hate that character. Seems to live forever and once it gets a flipback of someone, 9/10 times they're toast.

Then see a Fiora go 33/3/3 because the rest of my team fed her like absolute idiots in mid. How can a Fiora be 16/2 at 11 minutes...unless people just blindly ran into her and did nothing, which they seemed to.
That's the part where these people go "bg noob team".
Quote:
Can't wait for Orianna, Miss Fortune and Malphite to be off the rotation. Seen enough bad ones this week to last a lifetime.
Sucky Orianas I can get, she's got a 100 difficulty rating and she's worth it...but how can people suck with Maplhite and MF? They practically are one-way build characters with as little micro as possible.

Tags
league of legends, lol