AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-06, 16:11   Link #81
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I'm playing it now. The head monk pisses me off. Payne pisses me off even more now. No one here in this third world shantytown likes me. The Priestess is so pretentious. The judge is...well, acting like your typical Judge. Great start!

Shah'do is real cute, though.
Haha yeah, just watch, it's an amazing game.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 18:24   Link #82
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Haha yeah, just watch, it's an amazing game.
One thing I'm really liking is the in-game cutscenes.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 15:01   Link #83
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
One thing I'm really liking is the in-game cutscenes.
Yeah, they are really a step up.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2018-07-11, 18:45   Link #84
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

SON OF A B WORD.

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-11, 21:57   Link #85
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
SON OF A B WORD.

Spoiler:
Lmao. Hahaha.

Old 2018-07-14, 22:19   Link #86
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'm also surprised how much

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-23, 16:18   Link #87
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Oh, man. This last case.

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-26, 19:49   Link #88
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Oh, man. This last case.

Spoiler:
lol, sounds accurate