AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-19, 11:08   Link #23941
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Did it with Hijikata + Double Merlin. I stack enough GoA to make trivialize it.
Same but I used Raikou. 5 stacks of GoA is funny... you're full health again at the end of the turn.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 12:14   Link #23942
McW
Canaan II When?

Quite trivial run here as well.

<ashu, Chacha, Merlin (Seriously this guy broke the game), and backline that include David. Basically NP Spam Mashu def, Merlin's stuffs and Chacha AOE NP spam with jp bonus, cleared on 18 turns, no one died. Raiko lived enough for 2 NP, first one stopped by Merlin and second one, Merlin said screw this I'm not out here tactical retract for Robin and no damage again,
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 12:29   Link #23943
Klard
The cilvilain

Well as usual
Old 2017-06-19, 12:44   Link #23944
MartianMage

Grats on clearing the challenge quest!

Looking at the stuff I need to farm... huh... I'm about 300 cloth away from buying out cloth related items from the shop... and I didn't even farm any cloth exclusive maps. That kinda sucks since I still need a lot of corals and boxes. I feel that the they could have moved some of the coral/box stuff to cloth.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-06-19, 14:41   Link #23945
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Well as usual
The only reason we even have other Servants is just to make DW money.

EDIT: Finally a Challenge Quest I'm able to beat without CS. Chacha/Waver/Merlin frontline and KinRider/Kiyo/Mash backline. LB Sumo on Chacha and Kin, LB Onsen on Waver, Merlin, and Kiyo, and non-LB Onsen on Mash. Chacha blew through the first wave, the two onis in the second wave, and Raikou's first bar and part of the second before a crit wiped Waver. Kintoki came in and the two brought down Raikou to about half of her final bar before Merlin's skills re-upped and a couple turns later she was wiped out in an NP chain. I don't remember how many turns it was, total, but it couldn't have been more than ten, if that many.

If I'd thought about it beforehand, I'd have replaced Kintoki with Nobu and probably finished a couple turns sooner.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-06-19 at 23:02.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 11:23   Link #23946
larethian

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31430292

Listen to Kadowaki Mai's well thought out party make-up (@ 15:00)!! It's funnily interesting!

Going to sleep soon and don't feel like translating, but the best parts for me were:
1. If Illya dies first, she calls "Onii-chan" (one of her wipe lines) and Onii-chan comes.
2. Putting master as the last one so that if even she lost, she won't feel vexed about it

And Minami's reactions

Last edited by larethian; 2017-06-20 at 11:40.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 11:45   Link #23947
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31430292

Listen to Kadowaki Mai's well thought out party make-up (@ 15:00)!! It's funnily interesting!

Going to sleep soon and don't feel like translating, but the best parts for me were:
1. If Illya dies first, she calls "Onii-chan" (one of her wipe lines) and Onii-chan comes.
2. Putting master as the last one so that if even she lost, she won't feel vexed about it

And Minami's reactions
lol what a way to build a party
Old 2017-06-20, 16:00   Link #23948
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-06-20, 22:55   Link #23949
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

God, I forgot how cancerous Ushi is if you don't kill her quickly. It's like her own little second-rate "Death by Kira-Kira"...

Even worse when you're half-asleep and keep not noticing she's dodging. I swear I've noped out of this game and restarted 5 times this fight alone...
Old 2017-06-21, 03:53   Link #23950
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I bullied Charles Babbage so many times that he dropped a CE

Also

Almost, ALMOST.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 05:11   Link #23951
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Will be migrating my account to my new S8+ tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I bullied Charles Babbage so many times that he dropped a CE

Also

Almost, ALMOST.
TFW I'm under 60k away from the last ever Bond Quartz I'll be getting from Waver. :(

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-06-21 at 05:32.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 15:21   Link #23952
Rasen

Almost at 300 million and just passed the 600 day login anniversary.

One question: does anyone know if the easier Raid stages have similar drop rates to the harder difficulties? I ask because while the Event items they drop are nice, what's more attractive are the evolution items the sidekicks drop. (Hero's Proof? YES PLEASE.)

So once bullying onis becomes unnecessary, it would be nice to be able to run 8 times instead of 2 and 2/3 on a full bar of BP.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 20:04   Link #23953
rei_hunter
re-translations

I got 49xm on both my accounts

Fate/GO Servants : Arthuria, Archer Arthuria, Jeanne Alter, Jack, Shuten, NP2 Minamoto, Tesla, Jeanne, Waver, Cleopatra, Drake, Kiara
Wanted servants : Musashi, Bikini Minamoto, Selena, Herakles.
rei_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 22:30   Link #23954
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Last 5 tickets, nothing. 6 quartz, NP2 Suzuka. Wrong fox dammit. That roll was after a great success from leveling a CE. I need to get back those quartz from the bond points. Raikou should give me the 3 after using her so much in this event. Only 60k left for bond 6. Mama is working hard.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 23:23   Link #23955
-gold-

all i have is an i pod touch, can i play it still its gen 6 i think, and it plays dokkan battle really well so it should right?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 23:57   Link #23956
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
all i have is an i pod touch, can i play it still its gen 6 i think, and it plays dokkan battle really well so it should right?
It runs the game sure but I wouldn't recommend it because it's below the minimum requirements. Like the Samsung S3 I had ran the game but crash often, some events like summer '16 can't be finished because some stories quest won't run, or some NP can't be used.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 00:13   Link #23957
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Just got an S8+ to replace the potato that used to be my Note 4, and the difference is amazing, even compared to how it performed before my Note started giving up the ghost. I've heard mention of people playing it on all kinds of phones and tablets (and iPods), even those that don't technically meet the specs, and it will play on a lot of stuff, but you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't try to find the newest, most advanced device you can to play it on, even beyond the aspects of the game that just flat out may not work on lesser hardware (sandstorms, certain torpedo lady NPs, etc.).
Old 2017-06-22, 00:17   Link #23958
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Just got an S8+ to replace the potato that used to be my Note 4, and the difference is amazing, even compared to how it performed before my Note started giving up the ghost. I've heard mention of people playing it on all kinds of phones and tablets (and iPods), even those that don't technically meet the specs, and it will play on a lot of stuff, but you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't try to find the newest, most advanced device you can to play it on, even beyond the aspects of the game that just flat out may not work on lesser hardware (sandstorms, certain torpedo lady NPs, etc.).
that really sucks, i dont have the money to buy a new thing ;(
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 06:08   Link #23959
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
My 6+ year old Nexus 3 can run Dokkan Battle. That's not very intense for comparison purposes and FGO could barely go more than a couple of minutes without crashing on it.

Not sure how the gen6 would hold up for FGO, but it looks to be a couple of years newer than my current phone which plays it generally fine. The game is free so just give it a shot and see how it does.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 12:59   Link #23960
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Blue Oni is up. Time for Ishtar to get off her duff...

Noooooo! Sheba, you moved your LB Tama/Kiyo off of Merlin...! Oh well, I'll just do Waver/dual Ishtar instead.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon