AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-20, 15:01   Link #20221
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Hmm...is the TSAB having any formals anytime soon?

*runs*

Formals as in?

Quote:
So should we be feeling sorry Aurion...or jealous?

*runs*

Do you need to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Haha, true. I havent either.
Right, its that rare.

Quote:
I have no clue... I just know there are pics of Archer in female form - something rather disturbing.
Actually you should take a look at Estavali's post again. I'm sure you'll catch on pretty quick, her real identity that is. And no, its not the GAR Archer we all know and love undergoing gender change. Its a very different person.

Quote:
And a different soundtrack plays depending on the trigger.. "Hayate", "AurionXHayate", etc...

With Haro style synthetic voice!

Quote:
Yeah, that's be a step forward. Right now she's stuck in MC.
At least there's no more ZangiefRegius around.

Quote:
I would think Nanoha's and Hayate's weaknesses are similar, though Nanoha has better mobility.
Actually, Nanoha has Axel Shooter, which probably works well enough in close quarters because of her high level of mana control.

Quote:
ROFL

I knew this was going to happen.
Why?

Quote:
Please share those pics when you find them.

Second this.

Quote:
Tomoyo from TC? If so, then YES.

*runs*

Lets throw Azelotte into the mix!

"Please answer my request with 'okay' or 'yes'~~"

Quote:
Hmm, I may have a pic with just that coming very, very soon...
Can never have enough eh?

Quote:
I wonder now...how exactly did Erio and Caro...unite...?

*runs*

The mana replenishment way. *runs like hell*

Quote:
Will we get some Fate X Sophia catfights...?

*ahem*

Throw one more cat into the mixer!! *thinks hard*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Do Enforcers have a standard-issue uniform? Granted, I haven't watched the series in a while, but I don't recall uniforms on anyone but the grunt mob.

Someone feel free to correct me if I got this wrong.
Of course. The black uniform seems to be the custom.

Quote:
In other news, this MASSIVE BACKLOG MOUNTAIN is a new record. I haven't seen this much activity here since before I joined the ranks! I think I'm gonna take to just the most recent post or two until you guys slow down! *sigh*
Slow down? After all the momentum we've gathered? Don't think so. Better buckle up for a rough ride.
Old 2008-02-20, 15:06   Link #20222
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Black? Most of the art of Fate in uniform seems to be that brown one... I think the Ground Forces wear tan or something...

Well I have Arc-en-Ciel uploaded BUT I forgot FF.net is mega fail and totally fubar'd all my formatting so it looks like a big block o' text with line breaks but no easy way to tell when there is a change in time or... Something. And it messed up my indenting. I need to fix that first then I'll link... /facepalm

EDIT:
Well I did what I could. No indenting as I liked it but /sigh Guess I'm stuck with what I can do...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4085298/1/Ashes_unto_Dust

Last edited by krisslanza; 2008-02-20 at 15:16.
Old 2008-02-20, 15:31   Link #20223
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
I'm sure you can get away with Unit Coloring to match the uniform. After all, you don't send soldiers to Alaska equippedwith Dessert Camo BDUs.
Old 2008-02-20, 15:44   Link #20224
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More of 'Honest Heart' Mayura Labatt's profile, this time with the 4th update in her profile:

Spells and Abilities

Spoiler for length:
Man, Mayura is awesome...but also scary. Such power.

Good explanations for Geki and Kageki Impulses. Subaru probably learned a thing or two from Mayura - and hey, maybe she is even a fan of her as well. Subaru was depressed because she could not copy Nanoha's fighting style, and then she saw Mayura one day... "Maybe I can do that...!"

OK, enough crack.

I think Kay forgot to mention that when Mayura performs Jacket Purges from Noble Eagle Form, Mayura gets nekkid for a few seconds.

*RUNS*

No wonder why she wins battles few seconds after she performs that purge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Spoiler for DVD Special teaser:

Well, yeah. That's what Hayate bought at the Lolita Shop.

Now I need to find the suitable Widuri in Goth Lolita dress picture. also, Goth Lolita Frieda is fine, too.

*runs*

EDIT:
page claim!
PICTURE WANT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
When civilians are in trouble, they call the TSAB. But when the TSAB is in trouble, they call...

CLERIC-KNIGHTS

The best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be.
Go anywhere, kill anything.
They are most comfortable knee deep in Hell while kicking ass big time.
They answer to no one and no one, except the Light itself.

~~~~~~

The Cleric-Knight is not your Ace Enforcer. He is not meant for petty arrests and investigations.
He is the relentless weapon of the Light that never hesitates, never regrets.
His sole aim is the purification of the infected and the extermination of great evils.
He is the crusader, the Judge, the executioner rolled into one.
Light help you if they ever come for you.

~~~~~~

Daemons, Heretics, Evil. Your time is over.

CLERIC-KNIGHTS

The buck stops here.

~~~~~~

Authorized by the Regional Government of Belka.

~~~~~~

The following is an excerpt from a file detailing the nature of the Cleric-Knights in general:
Spoiler for Full Codex:
~~~~~~

Notable Members of the Cleric-Knights and Celestial Being

| | | | | |

PS: Oh shoot me for making this character shrine. :P This post made me go @_@ at the sheer complexity. I did something like that before, but to rebuild it was really >_<.
Clerics who follow the Light, yet "go anywhere and kill anything", "always kicking ass".

As always, DOES NOT COMPUTE for me.

Nice codex. But I'll be honest here. I personally do not like the Cleric-Knights much, since they are too good to be true. As with their History alone, you mention they are only ones suited for battling all these alien enemies, and stuff. I dont mind them being powerful (as they surely are), but making them the only ones is just too much. They seem way too perfect.

Haha, I guess what I dont like is "flawless" stuff.

Also, I wonder why the High Council will want to make use of Cleric Knights, since CKs are on the good side of the alignment spectrum. The High Council, as seen in StrikerS, is extremely corrupted. Instead of the CKs, I can see it using Scaglietti's Numbers or even a criminal organization. The Church using the Cleric Knights makes a lot of sense to me, but the High Council as well? The HC didnt even care for RF6, even though RF6 was practically created to protect it from any threat. Of course, the brains didnt think Scaglietti would betray them, but still. Maybe the High Council "does not mind" the existence of the Cleric Knights, and thus it doesnt interfere with their operations (since what the CKs are doing does benefit the HC anyways). The ones who actually care for anything are Carim and the Church, as we have seen in canon (they were the ones concerned with Midchilda's safety and everything). You probably dont need the Cleric Knights to be involved with the High Council at all.

To further my point, imagine that Kha takes orders from the High Council. The orders would be not to interfere with Scaglietti at all, without a reason given. I wonder if Kha and the Cleric Knights would listen to that? Hell, what would the Naaru say about this as well? I can actually see the Naaru telling Kha to get rid of the High Council, as its corruption is beyond salvation.

Just a thought.

Hey, wouldnt the last rank be "Grand Meister"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
She doesn't EVEN need to get off her chair to improve her combat abilities. She doesn't have an I.D, yes, but if R.H can provide mental-image training as good as the real thing, I don't see how they cannot create something similar in Nanohaverse for general use.

The issue is not of taking a more active role, the issue is being constantly prepared for the future, by analyzing ones weakness, strengths, and constantly making an effort to better one's self. One never know when things can turn ugly and saying 'if the enemy can reach me, lol we might as well give up' is not the right mentality.
As expected from our Award-winning Director.

And I will be making use of the mental-image training idea in Gwen's upcoming profile.

Quote:
Aaron's already said about this part.
Though he took it in a much different context.

Quote:
I prefer these. :3

Spoiler:
APPROVED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Actually you should take a look at Estavali's post again. I'm sure you'll catch on pretty quick, her real identity that is. And no, its not the GAR Archer we all know and love undergoing gender change. Its a very different person.
Well, I did notice it was not exactly Archer (just the pic was), but I still dont have a clue as to who she really is.

Quote:
Actually, Nanoha has Axel Shooter, which probably works well enough in close quarters because of her high level of mana control.
Oh, sorry, I was speaking of their defenses.

Quote:
Why?
Because Aaron took my comment in a completely different context. I was defending Hayate, yet he thought I was... well, I'm not sure what he thought. Also, I was merely giving him ideas as to how to develop Hayate, but he thought I was criticizing his ideas. Clearly, some big misunderstanding was going on.

Quote:
[/I]
Lets throw Azelotte into the mix!

"Please answer my request with 'okay' or 'yes'~~"
Azelotte... I think I've heard that name before, who was she?

Quote:
Can never have enough eh?
Found it by luck.

Quote:
The mana replenishment way. *runs like hell*

Quote:
Throw one more cat into the mixer!! *thinks hard*
... Hayate?

Wait, no. I take it back.
Old 2008-02-20, 15:44   Link #20225
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Formals as in?
Formals...as in events where the attendees dress in semi-formal to formal attire to have fun and relax. Like a dance or social gathering. Think prom.
Old 2008-02-20, 16:02   Link #20226
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Well, I did notice it was not exactly Archer (just the pic was), but I still dont have a clue as to who she really is.
Erio, look at the first picture, the one with her cradling the sword, head bowed.

Now concentrate on the face only.

Doesn't she look familiar?

Signature by liro
Old 2008-02-20, 16:05   Link #20227
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:

Clerics who follow the Light, yet "go anywhere and kill anything", "always kicking ass".

Nice codex. But I'll be honest here. I personally do not like the Cleric-Knights much, since they are too good to be true. As with their History alone, you mention they are only ones suited for battling all these alien enemies, and stuff. I dont mind them being powerful (as they surely are), but making them the only ones is just too much. They seem way too perfect.

Also, I wonder why the High Council will want to make use of Cleric Knights, since CKs are on the good side of the alignment spectrum. The High Council, as seen in StrikerS, is extremely corrupted. Instead of the CKs, I can see it using Scaglietti's Numbers or even a criminal organization. The Church using the Cleric Knights makes a lot of sense to me, but the High Council as well? The HC didnt even care for RF6, even though RF6 was practically created to protect it from any threat. Of course, the brains didnt think Scaglietti would betray them, but still. Maybe the High Council "does not mind" the existence of the Cleric Knights, and thus it doesnt interfere with their operations (since what the CKs are doing does benefit the HC anyways). The ones who actually care for anything are Carim and the Church, as we have seen in canon (they were the ones concerned with Midchilda's safety and everything). You probably dont need the Cleric Knights to be involved with the High Council at all.

To further my point, imagine that Kha takes orders from the High Council. The orders would be not to interfere with Scaglietti at all, without a reason given. I wonder if Kha and the Cleric Knights would listen to that? Hell, what would the Naaru say about this as well? I can actually see the Naaru telling Kha to get rid of the High Council, as its corruption is beyond salvation.

Just a thought.

I would think of the Codex, not so much reality as Propoganda.

1- "First in! Last Out! Kicking Ass! We are the GOOD GUYS! EVIL FEAR US!"

After all, who would want to send this job so someone advertising a lack of confidence?

2 - "Bound by red tape, we go in, we fight, we take casualties, win after some struggle... We have our flaws, we're only human... but we're the GOOD GUYS!"

Would you rather give the job to 1, or 2? Would you rather join 1, or 2?
Old 2008-02-20, 16:41   Link #20228
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post

After all, who would want to send this job so someone advertising a lack of confidence?

2 - "Bound by red tape, we go in, we fight, we take casualties, win after some struggle... We have our flaws, we're only human... but we're the GOOD GUYS!"

Welll...Kha basically OC-fied W40K's Grey Knights. Greys are pretty much like how that said(compare with Wikipedia's Grey Knights entry ), extra-fanatic servants of the Emperor. Except we have no resident Emperor, so they worship "The Light."

Cracky, but it works.
Old 2008-02-20, 16:54   Link #20229
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Welll...Kha basically OC-fied W40K's Grey Knights. Greys are pretty much like how that said(compare with Wikipedia's Grey Knights entry ), extra-fanatic servants of the Emperor. Except we have no resident Emperor, so they worship "The Light."

Cracky, but it works.
I know. FOR THE EMPEROR! Purge the Xeno scum!

How long until the Orks come to 'WAAAAAGH!!!!' ?
Old 2008-02-20, 16:58   Link #20230
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
That's why I wanted to know if someone could point me out to specific things such as notorious new characters and stories, but apparently in the 800-something pages that were filled since I left there's nothing new ()
Hmm, my new stuff you mainly know already. The current 'hot stuff' from my department you have already been introduced to, Syn Virage, Vivio's best friend/Yuri love interest.

Fall of an Empire was posted in the fanfic thread as well.

Other then that, I finally sat down and did a GriffithXTesla scene. That one might make an interesting read.

Quote:
Okay, tentative, but I did a little research to line up some things while working on Roland.

Spoiler for Maj. General William Roland:

This is tentative, I'll probably need to clean it up somewhat.
But he has to have a decent history to earn the position and rank he has.
*raises hand* Question! Why wasn't the unit expelled from the area as soon as the Barrier was raised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

I made some changes to Caro's problematic Limiter Break using what I dreamed of originally, and from the suggestions made. Here's the sample:
Spoiler for Limiter Break:
Is this better?
Er... I was hoping to keep the control external, actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Random side-note:

In City of Heroes, one of my characters is a Super Reflexes character, which relies on "defense", in this case meaning "dodging attacks" (the other damage mitigation techniques are Damage Resistance, a la "Your blows are as nothing to me", and Health Regeneration, a la Wolverine). In other words, her main source of survival is Not Getting Hit. And she really does it very well.

The problem is when the opponents get lucky. There's always a 5% chance to hit, and if those one-in-twenty chances are strung together, then she's doomed.

I see Fate as something like that: if she's good and lucky, the opponent will never hit her, and she can engage in melee all she wants. But one very lucky hit, especially in Sonic Form, and she's down.

See also: Ninja Blink-tanks in FFXI, which, in roleplay terms, kind of operates under the same principle. And then there's the Dexterity stat in D&D, especially coupled with a feat or two preventing flat-footed attacks: "A god-stat by any other name..."
Keroko works by the same prinicple. In fact, her defenses are even worse then Fate's normally are, in return she gains a higher agillity. To use to Kagerou's comparison:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I agree with those points. I will contend that Nanoha isn't inept at melee, but we've had that discussion many times now.

To compare using Star Wars of all things: Hayate is the B-Wing, Nanoha is the X-Wing, and Fate is the A-Wing.
If Fate is an A-Wing, Keroko is a TIE-Interceptor. Highly agile, capable of flying circles around pretty much everything and virtually untouchable, but get in a lucky hit (like what happened in Alpha) and she's done for. She can block small blasts, but tow in anything iher then that and she is in trouble.

Quote:
Feh, didn't feel like working on story tonight, so after Roland, I played some game, then got in the mood for technical hashing...

so I present to you..

Spoiler for THIS:

I didn't realize until I was mid-way through that I turned it into a lightning element weapon.
I start twitching whenever I see SSS apearing. Not to mention the range... 20 km? Seriously? Why not, you know, keep things Nanohaverse and drop a digit?

Quote:
Do Enforcers have a standard-issue uniform? Granted, I haven't watched the series in a while, but I don't recall uniforms on anyone but the grunt mob.

EDIT: I remembered there are standard uniforms out there, but I still don't recall if the Enforcers' are special.

Someone feel free to correct me if I got this wrong.
You stand corrected:

Spoiler for Enforcer uniform:

That's the Enforcers uniform, which Fate was wearing before she transfered to RF6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Erio, look at the first picture, the one with her cradling the sword, head bowed.

Wound's on the wrong side, here let me just flip it:

Spoiler for I give you a hint: It's the number after four:

Now all she needs is an eyepatch, and who is the first to come to mind?
Old 2008-02-20, 17:23   Link #20231
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*raises hand* Question! Why wasn't the unit expelled from the area as soon as the Barrier was raised?
They were already engaged. Perhaps the magical saturation from the artifact kept them from dropping out.

Quote:

I start twitching whenever I see SSS apearing. Not to mention the range... 20 km? Seriously? Why not, you know, keep things Nanohaverse and drop a digit?

I would think a shot velocity on par with a RAILGUN (Actually, the test railgun the navy uses fires a Mach Seven round... Actually faster than what I have for the Lance.) would qualify as an SSS (Phenominal) rank velocity.

As for range. 20 km it stays. If someone can hold ten km spherical barriers up for minutes on end, keeping a micro packet intact for ten seconds shouldn't be a problem.

Remember with projectiles, range is velocity multiplied by time period.

That being said, this is THE Maximum Effective Range. (Anything higher and the shot pretty much just comes apart.)

Most, to nearly all shots won't be used to maximum range. Most engagements will occure at 300 to 5000 meters. And you will of course respond with 'Then why not just make it 5 km?' And the answer to that question is: That is not how you build a weapon.

To build a weapon, you look at the job. Then you look at what it takes to fullfill the job. And then you build a weapon that fullfills that jop several times over.
This ensures that every single time, the weapon fulfills its job, instead of an iffy, 'it might make it out there this time'. That's gross negligence.

But you needn't worry. At that range, with a ten second travel time, target selection is pretty much limited to stationary or predictable motion targets.

Like Shamal.

S: Who are you calling a target???

ATC: ^_^; I'm in trouble now, aren't I?

S: You could say that...

ATC: Right... ^_^; CIAO!

Spoiler for BOOKS IT!:
Old 2008-02-20, 17:47   Link #20232
krisslanza

Argh its black?
I guess I'll just uhm... Fix that in the 2nd chapter then Darn artists who make it look brown! >.>
Old 2008-02-20, 17:48   Link #20233
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Lampshade it.

"I thought your uniform was brown?"
"Don't worry about it."
Old 2008-02-20, 17:50   Link #20234
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

You're missing the point, ATC.

Let me simplify it: Anything SSS is concidered H4XX around here.

Once again you want something ridiculousely powerfull. Why? Why do you constantly want these blatantly powerfull weapons? Why do you continue to plug your ears to whatever we are saying and go on creating weapons that are far more powerfull then anything we have seen in canon short of ship based canons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Argh its black?
I guess I'll just uhm... Fix that in the 2nd chapter then Darn artists who make it look brown! >.>
Where did you get the brown picture anyway?
Old 2008-02-20, 17:51   Link #20235
krisslanza

But I already said in Arc-en-Ciel her uniform was brown... Maybe I'll go edit it and re-upload the chapter... I don't think anyone has reviewed it yet or anythin'... *Checks*

And off-hand I don't think anyone commented on my first post of the day with my backlog.
Old 2008-02-20, 18:51   Link #20236
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
*stuff*
Countdown before someone create a device based off Killy's Gravitational Beam Emitter!!
Old 2008-02-20, 18:52   Link #20237
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

Hmm... Well, at first glance, Illya?

Quote:

LOL Very good point there. That does make sense. No more arguments from me on this.

Quote:

Cracky, but it works.
Well, I dont know who the heck the Grey Knights are, reason why I can give an opinion based solely on what Kha has posted.

From what you say, he just changed the word Emperor with "The Light". Yeah, changing that is easy to do... but surely following Holy Gods is MUCH DIFFERENT than following a mere Emperor. So I would say, cracky, but it doesnt work too well.

Oh, and Kha and I have had similar conversations many times in the past.

Quote:

So I had to flip the image?! That's cheating.
Old 2008-02-20, 19:58   Link #20238
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Isn't everything Kha puts out inherently crack anyway?
True true

*dodges*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Psycho: "I think I'd like to meet her..."
Leena: "Same here~"
Such a meeting will not end well.... for both Psycho and Leena

Quote:
Lord Zed? You are asking for the sentai fans to pound you by saying that. FYI, sentai fans don't acknowledge the US wannabe versions as true to the spirit of sentai, or so I heard.
Asagi: Ah, but you need to know who you're talking to!

There are old timers who've seen sentai before Power Rangers came out, yet still acknowledge them, while others see Rangers as purely ripoffs.

*cough*

Then there are those who grew up on Rangers but suddenly saw the TRUTH of Super Sentai.

Creator-san: As with all franchises, depends on who you're talking to Asagi forgot to mention the fans who like and appreciate both series, some just to see the American's take on the original concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
The type which requires a bedroom. *runs like hell*
Now that's how education should be done

*RUNS*

Quote:
Yeah, you wonder where he pulls out all those swords from. But then again, its suppose to be equipped with seven swords, so it makes sense.
As a Gundam nut, it's no wonder to me. I pick apart Gundam mechanics in the name of JUSTICE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
Wouldn't glad be yokata? Though I suppose in certain context it could also equate to happy.
I'll remember that *jots down*

Quote:
I hope Kha remembered to sign up for those frequent flier miles
He better, if he doesn't want to end up on Economy Class like the last time Only reason he's on the boat right now is because Mai's rowing

Ai on the other hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Ryotaro: *nods and walks through the door*

And go ahead. I don't mind .

Oh, ask and thou shall recieve:

I think Ryotaro's gonna like what I'll be writing in there...

Mayura: What are you planning Creator-san?
Me: *whistles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Kamen Rider Kabuto and Sasword FTW!!!

And CAST OFF is...

*RUNS*

Fate and Signum should do Cast-Off's more often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evengalion Xgouki
Update is good update . Although I was also planning on giving Ryotaro the CAST OFF ability...
Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Y-you EAT that stuff? :madness: I dunno 'bout you but I don't think cheese that turns blue can be very healthy...
Blue Cheese

Good as dip for fish and chips

Quote:
You want them to meet in the battlefield, though? That may be bad for future relations between the two groups...
Not exactly... maybe Asagi can give them a... welcome when they arrive, just to see if they're worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Mai is using her s3x Scrying Ball again...
More like appreciating the sight in front of her

*runs*

Quote:
It may actually happen...

*RUNS*
Only if Laksharta's involved

oh shi-

*runs faster*

Quote:
Man, Mayura is awesome...but also scary. Such power.

Good explanations for Geki and Kageki Impulses. Subaru probably learned a thing or two from Mayura - and hey, maybe she is even a fan of her as well. Subaru was depressed because she could not copy Nanoha's fighting style, and then she saw Mayura one day... "Maybe I can do that...!"

OK, enough crack.
You reading my mind or something?

Mayura is a friend of both Shinobu and Quint Nakajima. And knowing that there will be another Nakajima entering service soon, I think she'll be providing some off-side assistance and support in some situations to both Nakajima sisters. Not often, but still there

Quote:
I think Kay forgot to mention that when Mayura performs Jacket Purges from Noble Eagle Form, Mayura gets nekkid for a few seconds.

*RUNS*

No wonder why she wins battles few seconds after she performs that purge...
Not exactly nekkid... but you do get to see them in their unde-

*radio static*

Quote:
Other then that, I finally sat down and did a GriffithXTesla scene. That one might make an interesting read.
Yes, and we need more of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko

But... IT FITS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Lampshade it.

"I thought your uniform was brown?"
"Don't worry about it."

Quote:
Hmm... Well, at first glance, Illya?

Quote:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-20, 20:13   Link #20239
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
You never fail to crack me up So Taiyo is the machine robo guy and Hiro is setsuna? btw whose Foy?
That gynous guy 3rd from the left. Foy Rokker as a character is a combination of several hero Macross pilots with my own original twist spliced in, a bit like AkaRed is a mix of Red Rangers before.

And I believe you know who's Gimmy. That was the only picture I have of him for now, need someone to cut out his grown portrait from anime or vector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Right, first off, let me introduce you to the russian coat of arms:

Difference in details, but the same concept...
...and since belka existed in the far corners of history, does this mean the russians are decendants of belka?

There's a rather cracky idea for you: russian knights

You know, I drafted the Russian Magic School, Ctulu, to be the religious opposites of Belka... So this makes a hell load of sense even though I based the eagles on the Imperium of Man, and made with the impeccable skills of LoweGear's.

*RUNS*

Quote:
Mai: ...

Smith: When did she learn to do that one?
AnitaSophia:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Don't know what to say here @__@ but like Lowe, the concept is rather unusual, if not refreshing.

So will we see the chairman repeating "We are the Cellestial Beings" on the radio?
I'm sure Carym has a few words to say... Or Grand Master Kha.

Quote:
Because of Teana? Naze da?
You'll see, in chapter 2, when the entire cast attends Riot 6's opening parade.

Quote:
See, USB? Told you it be crack-induced. Sette as Archer-ko does not compute for me honestly.
Sette =/= Settie. Ko-Archer =/= Sette, but Ko-Archer is Settie, get it?

The idea came from Ko-Archer's weapon choice matches the missing Number of the Cinque-gen nicely.

Quote:
I see, so you want to do this and that to Sophia, which means you wish to do the same to...never mind.
Don't say tha--

*swamped by dark aura*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
@Kha: Excluding all the cracks you've managed to inject generously into all the Rebuilts (though they tickled my funnybones very much ), I think they're all wonderfully done, especially for Fate (eep, Papa Testarossa!). I might be borrowing something here and there, if you don't mind. Though, Signum's Super Etna description is exactly like Storm Phoenix ... :3

@Anita: Hello, and I see that you're already acquainted with most of everyone here. Anyway, welcome, and Kha looks most uncomfortable with you around. You seem to be leading Kha by the neck, I just love it. *runs from Kha*

Thanks for the comments! And yes Super Etna's supposed to be like Phantom Phoenix, but Storm Phoenix is something you're on right? Go aahead borrow away, crack is meant to be shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
And have is own Custom Flag while at it...

Kyla: I think we can arrange that... *picks up phone*

Meanwhile deep within the AX base...

Spoiler for AX Base L B20:

Wang: Somebody went to the Eye of Terror and made Warp Cores?!

Quote:
Denial

phonetically sounds like

The Nile

Thus, "The Nile is a river in Egypt" or "Denial is a river in Egypt"

Quote:
@Saint X:

OH SHI-
Foy: What are you hiding from me, Veda?!

Quote:
I wonder now...how exactly did Erio and Caro...unite...?

*runs*
:3

*runs*

Quote:
Will we get some Fate X Sophia catfights...?

*ahem*

Quote:
...OK, I dont care if this is crack or not...

Erio pulling a Hao = DO IT!!

*runs as well*
*watches the h4xxbusters chase Erio*

Quote:
Well... if Caro will go nekkid like Umi-chan there... ALL IS APPROVED.

*runs faster*

Fire Breath ...that's more like Fire Beam though, given the description.

Anyway, it is better, yes.

Quote:
In other news, this MASSIVE BACKLOG MOUNTAIN is a new record. I haven't seen this much activity here since before I joined the ranks! I think I'm gonna take to just the most recent post or two until you guys slow down! *sigh*
It's just like the old days!

Quote:

Just a thought.

I've seen Paladins kick ass with bad-ass. so why not?

Not the only ones, they were just the best. Like Marines.

As for the rest, let's just say yes the Naaru objected, but they prefer to take the role of observers, and that all this is part of a grand plan that Kha, Sumire and VEDA put together which would bring about the best result without widespread chaos.

I can say that premature direct intervention on the High Council is not appropiate. And there will be twists and surprises that even VEDA never saw.

But more will be revealed in Rebuilt.

Any major objections though? I'm still open to adjustments.

Last rank would be, in Belkansh. But in Midean, it's Grand Master.

Quote:
Er... I was hoping to keep the control external, actually...
So you want Caro sitting outside ne--

Quote:

HOLY SHI--

KEROKO! Cinque was the closest to Kha in my plans, and now... HELP CRACK! CRAAAAAAACK!!!

Is this thanks for my delectable dark!Keroko comment?

Quote:
And I'm shocked, and ing from the fallout.
Old 2008-02-20, 20:31   Link #20240
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Or creative camouflage

Quote:

I think Ryotaro's gonna like what I'll be writing in there...

Mayura: What are you planning Creator-san?
Me: *whistles*
Is there some crack I sense brewing here?

Quote:

Fate and Signum should do Cast-Off's more often
Especially Enforcer Fate

*RUNS*

Quote:
Why not?
Which reminds me...I still need to work on Ryotaro's spell list...
Closed Thread