AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-07-14, 14:41   Link #861
Lyendith

So the two volumes of the Last Season Manga will be released on August 22nd. You read that right. Two volumes. That's all there is. Yay. =___= I guess I'd better not have my hopes up for an extended ending, huh… Sure not all Ryukishi VNs can have an extensive deluxe manga adaptation like Umineko, but still, it's frustrating.

(and sorry st_nick, I can't really help you. :x I didn't have that problem − except the one with the music, but it's usually solved by reloading the game)
Lyendith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 16:26   Link #862
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyendith View Post

(and sorry st_nick, I can't really help you. :x I didn't have that problem − except the one with the music, but it's usually solved by reloading the game)
No matter. I fast-fowarded to where I got to previously. Finished the whole thing now. Thanks for the translation!
st_nick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 04:16   Link #863
BuuHuu

Thank you Witch Hunt for your latest patch. And congratulations on finishing Rose Guns Days.
BuuHuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 12:19   Link #864
Lyendith

Just for info, the MiamMiamTeam has started to release French chapters of Season 2.

Even if you don't get it, you can still see what it looks like. Zel is so much funnier in the manga…
Lyendith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ryukishi07, spoiler, visual novel