AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-22, 06:44   Link #81
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

3rd ep give more showing focus on purple hair doll give sorta like big sis doll card of uzume's team.

give showing wanting & ways help her master yea also a mom figure?

yet story going a "mysterious group" is after uzume also give male person who used his dolls for using them as nothing but tools.

indeed yet doing cause get something inside a treasure box & female cause he was 'dumped".

& yet pink hair doll of uzume notice one of female dolls that jerk master got with next ep focus on pink.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 11:41   Link #82
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
The plot is really picking up with Episode 3. I like how there's some sort of conflict going on behind the scenes, hinted at both by Rafflesia and this new guy. Speaking of the new guy, it was nice to add a shady human antagonist to the cast. And somebody who even scored a partial victory over Uzume in their first direct conflict with each other. That being said, I loved how Uzume just chucked the card at that guy to effectively distract him. That was cool.

Uzume is a spunky female lead, and her dolls are both colorful in personality and colorful in character design. This is a pretty fun show, and with the plot now thickening, I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Old 2013-07-22, 11:52   Link #83
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm wondering if the growing number of defeated Fantasista Doll "squatters" outside of Team Uzume's mansion will become a plotpoint down the line. Kind of a big waste NOT to use them, even in a supporting role.
Old 2013-07-22, 16:59   Link #84
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

but the doll to Suzume belonged tuxedo mask? that the train has entrusted it to Suzume?
Old 2013-07-22, 21:46   Link #85
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Episode 3 was great. Manai's team are recovering? From what, did they spike something in the ice cream? Could not believe I thought of Matou Shinji when I saw the new guy, he even has the fur coat!

Good to see that Uzume and Manai's relationship hasn't been affected by this too heavily, but got them a bit closer. They could be a pretty awesome team if they put their minds to it I believe.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 20:44   Link #86
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Can someone make a .gif of Akari hugging and throwing the teddy in the preview? If it includes the <3 to Suzume even better. It's so adorable.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 18:36   Link #87
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I'm wondering if the growing number of defeated Fantasista Doll "squatters" outside of Team Uzume's mansion will become a plotpoint down the line. Kind of a big waste NOT to use them, even in a supporting role.
Oh, you mean like the Kunoichi doll from the first episode? yeah I've been wondering about that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
but the doll to Suzume belonged tuxedo mask? that the train has entrusted it to Suzume?
Tuxedo Mask is from Sailor Moon!
but yes, probably it's Lord Rafflesia who gave the dolls to Uzume in the train. As for the doll's previous master... we don't know anything so far, but I don't think it's Rafflesia himself.

Seems like the next 3 episodes will dig about each dolls... after Shimeji, it's Akari and Katia left. I hope we can see Uzume's proficiency at handling her cards as she seemed to be quite a card game player back then.
Old 2013-07-24, 20:28   Link #88
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Tuxedo Mask is from Sailor Moon!
but yes, probably it's Lord Rafflesia who gave the dolls to Uzume in the train. As for the doll's previous master... we don't know anything so far, but I don't think it's Rafflesia himself.

Seems like the next 3 episodes will dig about each dolls... after Shimeji, it's Akari and Katia left. I hope we can see Uzume's proficiency at handling her cards as she seemed to be quite a card game player back then.
ha ok and yes this is true even if Rafflesia-san to his cards Uzume does not mean that he is the former "master" but it is impossible, yes? I mean he is the former master he give emergency card Uzume in a train, and Uzume then seeing that it does well with the dolls decided to become his "protector"
Old 2013-07-25, 05:20   Link #89
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
ha ok and yes this is true even if Rafflesia-san to his cards Uzume does not mean that he is the former "master" but it is impossible, yes? I mean he is the former master he give emergency card Uzume in a train, and Uzume then seeing that it does well with the dolls decided to become his "protector"
I think Rafflesia might kind of "steal" (or rescue) the cards from their former master and gave it to Uzume in the train.

Rafflesia most likely is not the former master. Remember the end of episode 1? when Rafflesia appeared outside of Uzume's house... If he is Sasara's former master, I believe she would tell Uzume right away, right?

sorry if I misunderstand
Old 2013-07-25, 18:06   Link #90
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
I think Rafflesia might kind of "steal" (or rescue) the cards from their former master and gave it to Uzume in the train.

Rafflesia most likely is not the former master. Remember the end of episode 1? when Rafflesia appeared outside of Uzume's house... If he is Sasara's former master, I believe she would tell Uzume right away, right?

sorry if I misunderstand
You do not think that Sasara and other doll may have not recognized their former "master"? because Raflesia-san "disguise" it may change hair color ect or other
Old 2013-07-26, 01:35   Link #91
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You do not think that Sasara and other doll may have not recognized their former "master"? because Raflesia-san "disguise" it may change hair color ect or other
I find it unlikely though since Sasara and friends seemed to know about Rafflesia even before Uzume became their master. So that means he is already present long time ago.

but this doesn't mean your speculation is impossible. We still don't know much from the anime, after all.
Old 2013-07-27, 14:01   Link #92
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 4:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 21:29   Link #93
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.4

give most about pink doll backstory give being created had a master & was friend with another doll give all good times til ring & farewell.

forward to now give uzume trying ways keep her dolls a secret then go with pink for fun til that bad master appear trying catch uzume & her dolls.

oh white tux is working with someone while watching it then bad master go battery blast on them give uzume try help til pink snap go attack mode.

bad master go like electric-bomb on them all til his dolls go like we quit yet go summon data blast bomb put on pink's doll friend yet other dolls go like rider kick his face.

yet pink's doll friend take the bomb & got data crash lost til white tux appear give uzume got recovery card & restore pink's doll friend.

all fine give pink doll's friend still want stay bad master give was lost & confused want trying to de-frost him to being nice guy & well day worth pink get a gift uzume.

next ep all blue on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 02:15   Link #94
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

ok thanks to this episode I realized that each doll of Uzume had different master ..

Next Nico huh no Katia
Old 2013-08-01, 01:15   Link #95
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-01, 03:53   Link #96
s07195
However,

So I finally watched the first episode and... let's just say that I thought that Uzume seemed to pick up on things a little too quickly. Overall, I might watch another episode or two, though I have a feeling it might not be my cup of tea.

EDIT: Yeah, not really my cup of tea. I had a similar problem when trying to watch Shugo Chara. Welp, dropping this.

Last edited by s07195; 2013-08-01 at 09:57.
s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 14:02   Link #97
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 20:24   Link #98
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

as I suspected "rafflesia-san" is the teacher...
Old 2013-08-04, 22:33   Link #99
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
as I suspected "rafflesia-san" is the teacher...
Yeah, it wasn't particularly hard to guess, but it's nice they didn't drag out the reveal at least for the audience. Kind of funny how "mundane" his reveal was, he's just sitting at home eating dinner with his lover work mate.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 22:36   Link #100
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Yeah, it wasn't particularly hard to guess, but it's nice they didn't drag out the reveal at least for the audience. Kind of funny how "mundane" his reveal was, he's just sitting at home eating dinner with his lover work mate.
yeah I feel that there will be lots of yaoi fan girls who will start making fanart Yaoi between these two men

Tags
fantasy, science fiction