AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2015-06-22, 00:00   Link #2581
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

That Jigsaw poking over the back is creepy as hell.
Old 2015-06-22, 16:29   Link #2582
RichardFromMarple

Taken at the Manchester Big Geek Meet:

Me as Finn from Adventure Time Steampunk style
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 18:53   Link #2583
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Saw this the other day, but omfg, its amazing detail.

Big images..

Images
Asgardian theme Iron Man armour
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-08-07, 08:06   Link #2584
K-I-M-I

I am a sweet tooth

♡^▽^♡ ice cream and cookies are my lifeeeeeeeee XD

Cosplaying since 2011.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-I-M...91363174301503

http://worldcosplay.net/de/member/148920

http://k-i-m-i.deviantart.com/

I hope you like the work and if so, It would be nice if you comment, give a like or whatever.
If you want to ask me something, then do it here, because its very busy to manage all sites, thus a reply will take time. I think that I will not get that many messages in this forum, so I maybe can answer more quickly. ♡^▽^♡

Last edited by K-I-M-I; 2015-08-07 at 08:20.
K-I-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 06:27   Link #2585
judasmartel
*Author

Spoiler for Awesome OP Rebecca Cosplay:

I understand if you think the boobs are fake, but you know, I think so too.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 14:15   Link #2586
RichardFromMarple

Me as Porco Rosso

Groupshot of the meet I was at
Old 2015-09-18, 10:51   Link #2587
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Toycon 2015 (day 3)

First of all, sorry for this super delayed writeup - so many things happened.
Anyway, this convention was done for 3 days (June 19-21). Event was held at SM Megamall megatrade halls 1, 2 and 3. Toycon is a large event, so three Megatrade halls are open for it. Hmm, this is a convention full of anime merchandise. Hoping to get a few nice items from it.

We attended the third day. Arrived at about 1 pm in the afternoon.

Without any further delay, here are the pics. ^^

First cosplayer that we met is Sora (she's the Mirai Kuriyama on the left), and the Mirai on the right is my friend Mich.

We bought tickets. ^^

Friends who came with me to the convention. Jhen (Kotori), Mich (Mirai), and MJ as Aria Kanzaki. It's raining hard outside on the final day of the convention, easier to move around since there's fewer people than usual. Lucky for us, I guess.

Time: approximately 2pm
Inside the megatrade hall:

We now went inside the convention area. I saw the Komikon booth. They have some manga for sale.

So crowded near the stage.. well, we don't have time to watch now since there's some other friends we want to meet. So move on for now.

Here's some other things that we saw.. costumes, stuff toys, and contact lenses for sale. You can find plenty of nice things at Toycon, at affordable price.

. .

We walk a bit more until we see the Great Toys Online booth. The booth girls are Eiri Mina, cosplaying as Kongou from Kancolle. And Mina-Kim, cosplaying as Shimakaze - also a character from Kantai Collection. We took pictures with of course. ^^

. . .

Saw some more displays before going back outside.

Well, it's almost 2 pm. I separate from the group because they have people to meet, and I have other friends to meet. Would just meet up again later in the afternoon.

Outside the megatrade hall

Now exploring alone. First cosplayer that I met is Charlize cosplaying as Chitoge. I think it's cute.

. .

Time: approximately 2:30 pm in the afternoon
Place: inside the megatrade hall

Went back inside because I forgot to look at some things.

Jennylen as Yuki Nagato. Would realize later in the afternoon that they are dancers for the 15 Raindrop dance group of my friend Ross.

Pics of some other stuffs that I saw inside. There's even some alpaca stuffed toys. xD

. . .

. . .

Jia Xi and Aria Xi as female Mario and Luigi. Saw them when I was walking near the far end of the megatrade hall.

I've now reached the end of the convention area. Turned to go to the other end, where the food area and the stage are located.

Saw some more items. Hmm, so there's a Love Live dance game?

Lila cosplaying as Naruko (female Naruto)

Taiga cosplay by Meri-chan. She came to the convention with her mom.

. .

Have now reached the other end of the convention area. You can see the food stalls here. Well, didn't buy anything because it's better to eat dinner with the others when we get home.

Hmm, turned around again. This time I'm headed for the middle of the convention area.

And by coincidence. Someone called.. my name. And I saw that it's Aoki-chan. A good friend for years already. Told me that she would be in costume later in the afternoon. ...... unfortunately, we were not able to locate her again. The place became very crowded during the evening. Also forgot that I could text her. gomen..

Goth costrip by Moemoe

Saw another costrip, this time by FL

And walking just a little bit more. Saw anotther friend.. Kimiko Kyoya cosplaying as male version of Kirito. It's always nice seeing people you know at cons.

. .

Cute slippers and manga

Passed by again at the Great Toys Online area. Took some pics of Glazel cosplaying as Hatsune Miku. Hmm, it's been a long time since I saw someone cosplay the original version. Well, the first version is still good. :3

. . . .

Decided to go out again. Have the feeli9ng that there are more cosplayers outside than inside the magetrade.

Time: approximately 3:30 in the afternoon
Place: outside the megatrade hall, hallway of 5th floor

Now outside, first pic is Aj cosplaying as Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live.

. .

Next cosplayer that I saw is Bel. Not yet watched this anime, but it seems to be a character from Owari no Seraph.

Walking along the 5th floor, I saw a large group of cosplayers after turning left on a corner.

Mitsuki Nase idol version, cosplay by Mae

And just nearby is the Yzza, cosplaying as idol version of Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata. They look good together. ^^

. . . .

Really plenty of cosplayers in this area. Next one is an Officer Caitlyn cosplay by Lara.

Doll Tsukino cosplaying as Esdeath from Akame ga Kill

. .

Time: it is now 4:30 pm in the afternoon
Place: hallway of 5th floor

Starting to get late. Well, let's go on. There's still plenty of charge left in the batteries of my cam.

Ciel Garcia cosplaying as Kinomo Sakura. Hmm, Cardcaptor Sakura cosplayers are almost always present in conventions. Proof of the series' popularity.

Saw a friend. Akio Silvert cosplaying as Manami Okuda from Assassination Classroom.

Had to be fast here, because there are mall guards telling photographers and cosplayers to stay out of the area. ><

Almost time to go home. Will keep walking a little more in the hallway..

Asuna Yuuki (undine version), cosplay by Jane Rabena

Kuini Desu, cosplaying as Inori from Guilty Crown. Oh, this is another place where I had to be quick. A mall guard came up, told us no pics are allowed in the area.

To have some peace in taking shots - I quickly walked away from where the guards are active. Then found a bear. xD

Aya cosplaying as Rilakkuma. This is cute.

Ririchiyo Shirakiin from Inu x Boku, cosplay by Patty

Ok, it's now almost evening. I decide to go inside the megatrade hall one last time.

Time: a little past 6 pm
Place: inside the megatrade hall

Time to explore the shops one more time before going home! ^^

Shiro cosplay by Ella

Steph cosplaying as Kurumi Tokisaki (school uniform version). Hmm, she seems to be friends with Ella (the Shiro cosplayer). I had no more time to ask, because too tired and the time remaining that I can stay at the con is now small.

. .

Rish Heichou cosplaying as Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul

Hmm, now let's take a look at the stores. There are cosplay costumes, manga with a discount, and a lot more.

. .

Saw our friend Olive Uy. She is one of the exhibitors in this convention. Oh, and she is our friend because she is made 3 costumes for my friends - shown them in previous convention reports that I did.

Her shop has a cute pusheen stuff toy on display at the top. xD

The gaming area

At this time, I spotted at last the people that I was looking for the whole day. Allysa and Djonelyn. They are members of the NeCos dance group. They are going to perform later on stage.

Allysa Karla cosplaying as Kotori Minami, and Djonelyn cosplaying as Maki Nishikino from Love Live. Ok, mission complete for this convention.

Took a video of them on stage. Unfortunately, my hands are so tired that the video is shaky, espescially at the start. If you are going to watch please FAST FORWARD to 0:39 of the video.

Oh, and I was also able to take a pic of Alodia Gosengfiao on stage. She's really pretty.

At this point, checked my cp and there are many messages from Mj-cat (one of my friends, she cosplayed Aria) that they are already at the car. Asking if I'm still doing something inside. I told them that still chatting a bit inside. Apparently, they went inside the megatrade, but we were not able to see each other. And I also failed to check text messages. O_o

Anyway, time for some last pics! ><

The AKB48 cosplayer is Wendy. She's also one of our friends. It's amazing for me that people are still up and smiling at this part of the day. No one seems to be tired. ^^

Now said goodbye to friends, and started walking to the car. Took pic of cosplayers as I'm going out.

Kuroneko no Basuke cosplayers - Tin and Kai. Sorry, I was not able to ask names of the characters anymore.

Place: hallway outside the megatrade hall, near the escalator
Time: past 7 pm

Kayee cosplaying as Menma from Anohana, and Cristina cosplaying as Nea from Sword Art Online. Did not expect to see a Menma cosplayer, well I guess Menma can appear suddenly. Just like in the anime. ^^

And last pic of the day is an AKB0048 cosplay by Nuriko Cindy. Sorry, due to the rush to get back to the car. Was not able to write anymore who she is on the pic. This part might be edited later, if I get to talk with her and ask.

Goodbye Toycon 2015, it has been a very fun day. Will come back again next year. **

Pics taken after getting home:

Some simple souvenirs that I got from the shops.

Maki Nishikino pouch

Onodera mug and Toycon mug

And this is something given to me by Djonelyn as a belated birthday present. Arigatou Shazu. I will take good care of it. :3

Well, that's all. Thank you for reading. My next convention report will be about Otaku Expo 2015. ",)

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2015-09-22 at 06:52.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 13:44   Link #2588
Vitne Eveille

It would be so fun to go to one of these! I'm a big Power Rangers fan, I'd probably do something like that

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 21:41   Link #2589
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Epic report Liddo-kun, every single cosplay was outstanding.
Old 2015-09-19, 07:11   Link #2590
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Palsa-san

Thanks, I have another one coming up soon. ^^

Hehe, and we appreciate all the help you did for us.
Old 2015-09-19, 21:00   Link #2591
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Good morning. As of now we are preparing to go to Best of Anime 2015. ^^

Will post pics of it after some days.

Junko = Mj

http://worldcosplay.net/member/185306

Alice in Wonderland = Feichun

http://worldcosplay.net/member/Feichun151942

Mirai = Jhen
Old 2015-09-24, 09:48   Link #2592
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Anyone got pics of that awesome Femmotal Joe cosplay?
Old 2015-09-26, 17:14   Link #2593
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Nice report again Liddo-kun. As usual though, nice cosplays from everyone.

Do like Ella's Shiro cosplay. Aya as Rilakkuma is cute, and always glad to see another Rilakkuma fan. A little surprised at your friend's (Akio Silvert) choice for a cosplay from Assassination Classroom. Didn't think someone would choose to be Manami of all the characters.
Old 2015-10-03, 07:25   Link #2594
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Thanks for the feedback Flavor Fantasy. I'll pm to Ella and Akio a link of what you said.

Hmm, Rilakkuma is very alive in conventions here. From plushies to actual cosplayers. xD

Sorry for one week delay in my reply. My motherboard broke down because of lightning. +_+
Old 2015-11-01, 01:30   Link #2595
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

AHHHH MIZUKI NANA IS COSPLAYING.

AHHHHHHHHH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

My heart can't take this.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 06:33   Link #2596
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Saintless

That's a cute cosplay pic of Nana. Thanks for the share.

woudl have been better if it could be enlarged though. A bit small. ><

This coming Sunday, AKB48 Team 8 would be performing at one of the nearby malls here. Me and Karen would be going there. Will try to take a pic or video of them. Well, their stage costumes counts as cosplay.

Would share here if succesful in getting pics. :3
Old 2015-11-06, 07:08   Link #2597
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Sorry for double post.

Just sharing the dino cosplay that my friend Achan wore last Halloween (pics not shot by me).

Dinosaur on the loose at SM Baguio
Feed the hungry dinosaur <3

Old 2015-11-10, 11:14   Link #2598
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Otaku Expo 2015 (day 2)

Otaku Expo 2015 is a convention held last August 8 and 9. Held at Megatrade Hall 1 of SM Megamall. We attended the second day. Ohayou everyone. Sorry, done it again. Another super delayed writeup. I need to improve on being early. desu >.<

Our purpose for going to this convention is to get props. Well, of course, taking pics while we are at the convention is something that is fun to do. ^^

Without any further delay, here are the pics:

First cosplayer that we met is Rika Hikari. Cosplaying as Rena Ryugu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni anime. Hmm, it's been a long time since I've seen a a higu cosplayer. I guess there's still some people who follow the anime.

. . .

Maid coplay by Mae, and Asuna cosplay by Jen. They are my companions on going to this convention. The others? Well, they're busy with some things - so only three of us today. :3

Bought tickets:

Can now get inside the megatrade hall

Time: approximately 1 pm in the afternoon
Place: inside Megatrade Hall 1

First photo inisde is a cute Misa Amane Cosplay by Marichan.

. .

Let's explore a little bit at the stores inside. There are plenty of anime stuffs to see. ^^

Sorry, the photos are a bit blurred. It's not easy to shoot when it's crowded. i asked, but unfortunately.. the Kancolle banner is not sale. desu >,<

. . . .

Chibi Ayu cosplaying as Louise from Zero no Tsukaima

. . .

Next cosplayer that we met is Koneko (Kat). She's cosplaying as Krul Tepes from Owari no Seraph. Have not yet watched this anime.. maybe it's good. Many people in the cosplay community here like to cosplay characters from it.

. .

Hmm, have now reached the end of the megatrade hall. Turn around to move go back, and also look at some of the shops that we haven't looked at yet. There's still a bit of time before going home. ^^

Time: approximately 3 in the afternoon
Place: inside Megatrade hall 1

Surprised and happy to see two of my long time friends at this convention. Cristel cosplaying as Chiester 45 (Siesta 45), and her sister Grace. The cosplay by Grace is an anime that is unfamiliar to me. Will edit this part later. if anyone here knows, you can tell me. Thanks. :3

. .

. .

Ok, time to move on. Saw some nice boots.. hmm, these would be good for Kurumi spirit form I guess.

Walking a bit more, we reach the other end of the hall. Well, it's just one megatrade hall open, so the other end can be reached rather quickly.

Met some meido cosplayers. One of them is Angel, she's cosplaying as the maid version of Kashiwazaki Sena. The other two cosplayers are Shieshie and Nice.

Now back at the booth area. Saw some Pusheen the cat items. We bought some of them. ^^

Paula cosplaying as Sea Witch Wadanohara. From the RPG game, Wadanohara of the Great Blue Sea. Hmm, first time I've seen this character in conventions.

. .

A costrip by Edra Warasiwa. Kawaii with those ears. ^^

Anyway, time to go out now and explore outside the hall.

Time: almost 4 pm in the afternoon
Place: outside Megatrade Hall 1

Mirai Kuriyama cosplay by Jessie Kyle, and a Karuta Roromiya cosplay by Princess

Chelor cosplaying as Ririchiyo. She's actually a companion of Jessie and Princess, but was not able to take pic of the three of them, because I was talking with someone when the three of them are posing together for photographers. Oh well, there's always next time. :3

Received text message.. our props maker is here. We went back to the ticket booth area.

Master Shocross with the Kurumi Tokisaki guns that we ordered. He's a reliable crafstman, and specializes at making armor kind of cosplay costume (even made armor for his pet cat xD).

And also near the ticket booth area - we saw a Nisekoi group cosplay.

Daisy as Chitoge, Joschelle as Onodera, Lourdes as Ruri. Oh, the name of the Marika cosplayer is not in my notebook, will ask her once I contact them. This part might get edited.

Sadly, it's now almost time to go home.

But before that, we saw another friend. Yuki Matsumoto, she's also a cosplayer. But she did not cosplay for this con.

Our companion Jen went to meet someone. So I was standing with Mae Jel, waiting for Jen to come back.

A few more pics before going home!

Pao cosplaying as Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa

. .

And surprised that someone was calling my name.. hmm, then I saw that it's Krisha and Avegail. They are nice people that I've met on other conventions.

Krisha cosplaying as Tazusa from Giban Kaleidoscope (it's a nice anime ^^). And Avegail cosplaying as a character from Shuffle. **

. . .

Well, seeing friends is a nice way to end a convention. This has been a good day. Goodbye Otaku Expo 2015. Will come back next year. ^^

Pics from friends:

They also attended the convention, but we did not encounter each other.

DISCLAIMER: these photos were not shot by me. Credits goes to their respective photographers.

Elizabeth from the anime Seven Deadly Sins. Cosplay by Christine Joy Mckeehan

Patricia cosplaying as Maki Nishikino from Love Live School Idol Project

. .

Photos taken after getting home:

Some simple souvenirs.. pins, pusheen and our tickets.

Graham balls. They taste good.

And lastly, some anime themed mugs that I bought. Kurumi, Chitoge and Umaru-chan. ^^

. . .

That's all. Thank you for reading. Next convention writeup will be about BOA 2015. ",)

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2015-11-13 at 08:44.
Old 2015-11-12, 16:31   Link #2599
RichardFromMarple

Here are 2 photos of my cosplaying as Porco Rosso at Doki Doki held in Manchester.

I was pleased to be asked for a photo at least 12 times during the day.

I'll upload some photos I took myself soon.
Old 2015-11-12, 22:20   Link #2600
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Great report Liddo-kun.
Rika Hikari's Rena, I haven't seen Higurashi cosplay in awhile, very nice.
Mae's Maid cosplay and Jen's Asuna are great.
Marichan's Misa and Chibi Ayu's Louise are both awesome.
Koneko's Krul Tepes looks amazing, and it is a great series, which reminds me that I have to start on season 2.
Cristel and Grace's cosplays look pretty awesome.
Angel, Shieshie and Nice's Maid cosplays are epic.
Paula's Wadanohara cosplay is excellent, ironically, I'm actually playing the English translation of that game, it's made by Deep-Sea Prisoner, who also created Mogeko Castle.
Edra Warasiwa's costrip is cute. ^_^
Jessie Kyle's Mirai, Princess' Karuta and Chelor's Ririchiyo are all very nice.
Master Shocross, the guns look epic.
The Nisekoi group looks awesome. ^_^
Pao's Junko is completely awesome.
Krisha's Tazusa and Avegail's Kaede's both very nice, and pleasant to see.
Giban Kaleidoscope was a beautiful story, it's a shame that it was never made into a live action, because it would have made a great one.
Shuffle! is actually the first subtitled anime that I watched, prior to that it was strictly dubs, now it's the other way around.
Christine Joy Mckeehan's Elizabeth is great, so is Patricia's Maki cosplay, along with the other two.
In short, everything was awesome.

Cool cosplay Richard.

Tags
cosplay, photo