AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-09-21, 11:50   Link #1881
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Hell yes. Frankenstein's Monster is 4*. And what? Archer Tesla?! I just hope they won't make him a girl or shota
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 12:01   Link #1882
R.LocK
My turn

3 runs, 3 Saber pieces and 2 Archer pieces. Not bad, eh.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 12:03   Link #1883
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
RNG-sama & Lady Luck is as fickle as always. Aside from the hero medal thing, I've only gotten one of each of the other "rare" drops like the Drunk Rose CE, dragon tooth, plume & golem rock.

Doing poorly on collecting medals as well since our internet was bitchy for 2 days with slowdowns & frequent disconnects & such.

Hmm, just saw this
Spoiler for spoilery future servants?:

look at all those nifty 3 stars just waiting for my FP hoard. Well knowing my luck, I'll keep expectations low.

Guh, look at all those shiny RNGs-gonna'-taunt-you 4-5 stars.
Got to love that 3rd rate servants are 4 or even 5 star cuz their girls or popular yet much more powerful and famous servants are 1 or two star. greatest Greek hero 4 star greatest Irish hero 3 star irrelevant pirates who you'd need Wikipedia to find out who the hell they are and who did nothing worthy of become a heroic spirit but are girls 5 star on that note bottom archer and bottem rider should never of been made and are a disgrace to the series they shouldn't even be a heroic spirits and their design are horrible

I also dislike 2ed lancer design too the design its self isn't that horrible although it is stupid but it just doesn't look like her and I'm sick of the clones I hope she is at lest like jeanne one was. beside that I hope we get half these servants by get year.
Old 2015-09-21, 12:11   Link #1884
R.LocK
My turn

Make it 3 Archer pieces
Old 2015-09-21, 12:11   Link #1885
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

3 runs in ascension quest. Got 3 Archer pieces, 1 Saber piece, 1 Archer monument. I need Saber monuments and Lancer pieces dammit. I already have enough Archer pieces for Robin and my other Archer is only Arash.

Current medal count: B310/S330/G289. At this rate, I can only get either the two Nero CE or just two Crystallized Lore in the gold exchange besides the 100gold Homunculus Baby. I don't really feel like burning quartz to get more gold medals. If I get another Nero CE drop I'll probably pass on getting the Lore. There's no use for it currently I think.

EDIT: Add another Archer monument.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles

Last edited by belatkuro; 2015-09-21 at 12:25.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 12:56   Link #1886
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Archer Tesla?! I just hope they won't make him a girl or shota
It's a guy.

Here in case if anyone curious to know who are these servants. I had explained who they are.

https://redd.it/3iz8by
Old 2015-09-21, 14:33   Link #1887
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I already love Tesla's design. And it's funny that I just read about Mary Read & Anne Bonny today.
Old 2015-09-21, 19:46   Link #1888
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Got to love that 3rd rate servants are 4 or even 5 star cuz their girls or popular yet much more powerful and famous servants are 1 or two star. greatest Greek hero 4 star greatest Irish hero 3 star irrelevant pirates who you'd need Wikipedia to find out who the hell they are and who did nothing worthy of become a heroic spirit but are girls 5 star on that note bottom archer and bottem rider should never of been made and are a disgrace to the series they shouldn't even be a heroic spirits and their design are horrible.
The star rating & their rarity for most of the Servants are more like Waifu-husbando rating, which is a bit of a shame.
Old 2015-09-21, 20:08   Link #1889
GDB

So, turns out enemy single target NPs targeting the lead was a bug and is being fixed in 1.0.5.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 21:21   Link #1890
NovelReader

I ran the 40 ap daily like so many times today(28?) and still continuing......only got 1 gold saber piece....need 3 more for Attila's 3rd ascension......this is going to be long.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 21:33   Link #1891
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So, turns out enemy single target NPs targeting the lead was a bug and is being fixed in 1.0.5.
Hate this so called fix so much.

If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

I don't want to use Zerkers, and i don't have a 5 star. They're pretty much telling me to have to roll over the mob waves before the mobs have charged up to use their skill. And sometimes that's just not possible without Zerkers or 5 star servants.

This is the kind of stuff that would make people quit. Bad move DW.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 22:10   Link #1892
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
I ran the 40 ap daily like so many times today(28?) and still continuing......only got 1 gold saber piece....need 3 more for Attila's 3rd ascension......this is going to be long.
I'm beginning to feel that they stealth nerf the drop rates 27 runs with only one monument I didn't need and 8(make that ten I want to cry) gold chests with vold essences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post

I don't want to use Zerkers, and i don't have a 5 star. They're pretty much telling me to have to roll over the mob waves before the mobs have charged up to use their skill. And sometimes that's just not possible without Zerkers or 5 star servants.

The game easy as hell as it is making It 5% harder won't kill anyone of all the things to get piss off at this is pretty low if your taking 3 to 5 turn to kill a mob wave then your problem isn't that you don't what to use zerkers or that you don't have a 5 star it's that your under levelled or your team configuration is bad who do you have on your team? And how's your friends list? if your having problems with the bosses getting their NP off then you should get all your NP ready before the final wave and if your that worried about it then get a taunt or a jeanne support.

Last edited by Starway; 2015-09-21 at 22:23.
Starway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 23:07   Link #1893
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:

Hello, it was broken. Taunt didn't work properly so they finally fixed it.

Welcome the new era of Jeanne supports. (I can use my own Jeanne, yay. Close to the first ascension too)
Old 2015-09-21, 23:48   Link #1894
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
When it comes out? Cause game didn't asked me to update for 1.0.4 than it was released, so I don't want to miss it this time.
Old 2015-09-21, 23:58   Link #1895
Cicili

Quote:
I'm beginning to feel that they stealth nerf the drop rates 27 runs with only one monument I didn't need and 8(make that ten I want to cry) gold chests with vold essences.

The game easy as hell as it is making It 5% harder won't kill anyone of all the things to get piss off at this is pretty low if your taking 3 to 5 turn to kill a mob wave then your problem isn't that you don't what to use zerkers or that you don't have a 5 star it's that your under levelled or your team configuration is bad who do you have on your team? And how's your friends list? if your having problems with the bosses getting their NP off then you should get all your NP ready before the final wave and if your that worried about it then get a taunt or a jeanne support.
Usually use about 50 Ushi + 40ish 4 star and some other friend support. The mob waves are the problem, not the bosses.

Take the stage that you farm exp cards for example. The silver "hands" sometimes have about 13k hp. I can get 3 of these on the 2nd stage and things would already be rough. Ushi at 50 does about 1.5-3k a hit, 4 star does similar damage. So unless i bring a friend zerk or high lvl 5 star like Attila or Arturia. I actually will have problem clearing it in 3 turns. And now by turn 3 i will kill about 2 of those hands and 1 of them will chuck a fireball at me and that 3k hit will probably take one of my guys/girls.

And if you thought servants with 3 quick cards had it bad. They just got worse, since you are on a short timer to kill things now before they kill you.

Most 3 stars only have at max lvl about 7k to 7.5k attack and my Ushi is already at 6400 attack. Nevermind the 1 and 2 stars too which will just not be viable anymore now because their attacks values are too low to stop the mobs from using their skills. Not everyone is rolling around with Attilas and Arthurias and Vlads which can get 8-9k attack easy.

The boss wave isnt much of a problem because of nps. But now i only need a 2nd wave with 3 mobs at about 13000hp or above and it would already give my team a lot of trouble.

The viability of anything thats below 4 stars had just taken a big hit. That might not be much for you. But it means a big deal to me. In fact, i consider the viability of low star servants to be one of the few saving graces of this game. We are looking at 5 star and 4 star servant rate of 1% and 3% over here. Gacha rates like this are only acceptable to me because many of the low star servants were at least not strong but viable.

So yeah, probably doesnt mean a lot to you, but for me, it's pretty bad.

I'll still be able to clear the stages no problem. But the low gatcha rates in this game, + the weakened value of 3 star servants(which is pretty much the only thing you get rolling in this game), will very likely kill my enthusiasm for cashing and doing rolls in this game. Most of the other games i play have 5 star rates at 5% at least. And they dont have CE system in place to make sure you dont get what you want. I don't have anything to justify my purchase here anymore besides me being a bit of a type moon fan.

Last edited by Cicili; 2015-09-22 at 01:17.
Old 2015-09-22, 01:29   Link #1896
Starway

Quote:
Usually use about 50 Ushi + 40ish 4 star and some other friend support. The mob waves are the problem, not the bosses.

Take the stage that you farm exp cards for example. The silver "hands" sometimes have about 13k hp. I can get 3 of these on the 2nd stage and things would already be rough. Ushi at 50 does about 2-3k a hit, 4 star does similar damage. So unless i bring a friend zerk or high lvl 5 star like Attila or Arturia. I actually will have problem clearing it in 3 turns. And now by turn 3 i will kill about 2 of those hands and 1 of them will chuck a fireball at me and that 3k hit will probably take one of my guys/girls.

And if you thought servants with 3 quick cards had it bad. They just got worse, since you are on a short timer to kill things now before they kill you.

Most 3 stars only have at max lvl about 7k to 7.5k attack and my Ushi is already at 6400 attack. Nevermind the 1 and 2 stars too which will just not be viable anymore now because their attacks values are too low to stop the mobs from using their skills. Not everyone is rolling around with Attilas and Arthurias and Vlads which can get 8-9k attack easy.

The boss wave isnt much of a problem because of nps. But now i only need a 2nd wave with 3 mobs at about 13000hp or above and it would already give my team a lot of trouble.

The viability of anything thats below 4 stars had just taken a big hit. That might not be much for you. But it means a big deal to me. In fact, i consider the viability of low star servants to be one of the few saving graces of this game. We are looking at 5 star and 4 star servant rate of 1% and 3% over here. Gacha rates like this are only acceptable to me because many of the low star servants were at least not strong but viable.

I'll still be able to clear the stages no problem. But the low gatcha rates in this game, + the weakened value of 3 star servants(which is pretty much the only thing you get rolling in this game), will very likely kill my enthusiasm for cashing and doing rolls in this game. Most of the other games i play have 5 star rates at 5% at least. And they dont have CE system in place to make sure you dont get what you want. I don't have anything to justify my purchase here anymore besides me being a bit of a type moon fan.
First off stop acting like 3 stars are getting a nerf how the hell Np and mob special attacks hitting anyone equals 3 stars getting weaker I'll never know and if your 4 star only doing 2k or 3k then you must of pick/got a bad one or they have a reverse S growth which mean they'll go up like 3k in the next 10 or 20 levels and you just said that your fine if you bring a good friend.

second theirs this thing called type advantage so you should be hitting 4k to 6k minimum and you also have 6 servants slots unless you don't have anyone except the two you metioned in which case your under levelled and I bet your team doesn't work well together too.

Third this was a bug in the first place so don't fix what not broken doesn't work cuz their literally fixing what broken.

And last Don't presume if you think I'm some hot shot with a team of 5 stars I'm not I have one of the weakest teams here and I can beat the mission every time with two level 40 3 stars and a level 50 or 60 support easily or just my 4 star and a 3 star without support.
Old 2015-09-22, 01:38   Link #1897
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
When it comes out? Cause game didn't asked me to update for 1.0.4 than it was released, so I don't want to miss it this time.
Tomorrow 14.00 - 17.00.

10 free quartz.
Old 2015-09-22, 02:15   Link #1898
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:

Take the stage that you farm exp cards for example. The silver "hands" sometimes have about 13k hp. I can get 3 of these on the 2nd stage and things would already be rough. Ushi at 50 does about 1.5-3k a hit, 4 star does similar damage. So unless i bring a friend zerk or high lvl 5 star like Attila or Arturia. I actually will have problem clearing it in 3 turns. And now by turn 3 i will kill about 2 of those hands and 1 of them will chuck a fireball at me and that 3k hit will probably take one of my guys/girls.

This game already gives you a "Win Button" even if you're a free player with really bad luck and only 3 star Servants. It's called the Support slot. I always stock my Support slot with a Lv.70 Arturia or Atilla that also has Sakura or Kaleidoscope. From there it's a trivial matter to charge up her NP and use it take off and nuke the last wave from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Honestly the only people who can get really amazing results on the Gacha in this game are the big cash spenders. Which is fine because of the magic of Support slot which means YOU are a big cash spender too for 1 member of your 3 person front line. If you aren't abusing it constantly, I would have to ask if you enjoy playing games in Hard Mode because there isn't any reason to not always take a crazy multi-ascended Lv.70+ with Lv.2 or 3 NP Servant as your Support in every battle you engage in this game. I keep my friends list stocked with 4-5 Lv.70+ Atillas and Arturias, and a couple of Lv.70+ Vlads for those messy single-boss fights. I'm at the point where I don't even take high-level Gils as support anymore because these Atillas and Arturias don't need to be fighting Servants to wipe the floor with their enemies. This game is pretty funny when you break it as much as possible.

edit: I'm also baffled as to why you refuse to use BASAKAs. They are the primary damage dealer glass cannons in almost every balanced and offense heavy group comp. You would only not take a BASAKA if you were trying to run a full crit comp and the unreliability of crits in this game basically requires you to use 4 and 5 star servants which can generate enough stars to make crit comps worthwhile. You don't sound like the high roller type and I'm not one either, so forget about trying to play specialized comps in this game as a free player and do what everyone else who doesn't have EX Luck has done and take Heracles or Tamamog as your free 4* servant and use them to wreck everything in sight along with your broken Lv.70+ Support by stacking Buster chains as far as the eye can see.

My entire strat for every fight in this game is to Buster chain the first 2 mobs in a wave of 3 to death, then try to stack Arts chains to build up NP, and then every last wave looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pliGi8uzoZ0

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 2015-09-22 at 02:36.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 03:05   Link #1899
Cicili

Quote:
First off stop acting like 3 stars are getting a nerf how the hell Np and mob special attacks hitting anyone equals 3 stars getting weaker I'll never know and if your 4 star only doing 2k or 3k then you must of pick/got a bad one or they have a reverse S growth which mean they'll go up like 3k in the next 10 or 20 levels and you just said that your fine if you bring a good friend.

second theirs this thing called type advantage so you should be hitting 4k to 6k minimum and you also have 6 servants slots unless you don't have anyone except the two you metioned in which case your under levelled and I bet your team doesn't work well together too.

Third this was a bug in the first place so don't fix what not broken doesn't work cuz their literally fixing what broken.

And last Don't presume if you think I'm some hot shot with a team of 5 stars I'm not I have one of the weakest teams here and I can beat the mission every time with two level 40 3 stars and a level 50 or 60 support easily or just my 4 star and a 3 star without support.
But this IS a nerf for 3 stars. Less of a nerf for servants with high attack. More of a nerf for servants with low attack.

Lets take this case example. So lets say my attack is crap and i havent killed everyone by turn 3 and now 2 of them is ready to fire their skill at me. Before fix. I can put lets say Sojiro, Cu someone with a dodge etc in first place. Or i have my master evade skill ready and i use it on my first servant. Then viola all their skill hits me for 0 and my behind is saved.

Now after the fix, i will use the dodge skill on my servant and i will need luck to actually dodge anything. I could have Cu use dodge and they would fire their skills on everyone behind Cu and my behind is now on fire.

So why isn't it a nerf? Servants which have crap attack are nerfed harder because they take longer to kill everyone and more time for the mobs to charge up their skills.

Oh and they say it is a BUG. But thats what every game company would say if they want to change something. They aren't just going to tell everyone that they will nerf you. And this is still a pretty big and obvious bug that shouldn't have made it to release even if it is a bug so this one is still on them.

And ive been on these forums long enough to know that you dont have much luck in rolls Starway. So opposite from what you may think. Im actually presuming about everyone else but you.
And of course you can beat it now, im here complaining that you might have a harder time beating it LATER.

Ok maybe i did overreact a bit and it wouldn't be that bad. But this is totally a nerf. And im usually not happy that im nerfed.

Last edited by Cicili; 2015-09-22 at 03:42.
Old 2015-09-22, 04:12   Link #1900
Starlightz

So after tons of runs, I finally got my first Nero CE drop T_T I've already given up, assuming that I'd have to buy it from the shop with my luck. Thank you Romulus, I'm not going to make fun of your pose again

That Fafnir surprised me. It's the first time in a while that I lost 3 servants in a quest. Its AoE breath attack (non-NP) caught me by surprise and killed Lu Bu, then Caligula (or was it Ceasar?) lived long enough to kill my Vlad guest and lvl 1. Hans (farming Bond).
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon