Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-21, 20:18   Link #2901
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post

RNG-sama is cruel as always. Don't give up on your waifu! If worst comes to worst, she'll also come back officially in the gacha when the 4th world story plotline comes.

I think I'll give up. The odds are too stack against player who wants a particular servants. I mean, technically I can buy a tamamo starter account as a sub at a cheaper price than 5000 yen, but I'll lose all my collected ascension item and soon to be max ascended attila.

Beside, the interlude story is too lackluster so what kept me going was only the thought of getting tamamo so far.
Old 2015-10-21, 21:01   Link #2902
larethian

Cumulative odds of getting a SPECIFIC 5-star is about 12+% after 400 quartz. It does not take into account of rate-up since I don't know what is the rate-up like.

I used all 6 summoning tix (finished shop ones as well), and
PANPANPANPAN!
i got all 3-star servants!
At least I upgraded Alex NP twice. Rest became prisms.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 21:08   Link #2903
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I know... That's such a low chance for 400 quartz spending(around 30000 yen). I mean, I can afford it, but for such a low chance, it's much better to just buy a 3DS or Wii and play Splatoon instead Anyway, I think I can do another 25 draw if I use 5000 yen or 40 draw with 10000 yen (I'm going to consider this my appreciation for DW for 3 satisfying months of play), so I'll go with a bang for the last time and retired from the game if tamamo doesn't appear.

Edit : BTW, in a strange case of cruelty of desire sensor, I still unable to get ushiwakamaru even with all those fp and quartz roll When I get more kaleidoscope than ushiwakamaru, the only response I can give is to laugh
Old 2015-10-21, 21:21   Link #2904
Starway

Haha I've seen at lest 5 people said they have spent more than 1000 quarts or 500$ or more and haven't got her hell at two of them didn't get any 5 star servants at all I'm so glad that for those two rolls a week we get so generous I can't believe anyone keeps defending the gacha or even half the stuff in this game.

Also after those 5+ hours of connecting a extended maintenance and a emergency maintenance we get no bonus gems at all seriously.
Old 2015-10-21, 21:33   Link #2905
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Also after those 5+ hours of connecting a extended maintenance and a emergency maintenance we get no bonus gems at all seriously.
You never get them that quick. Tomorrow at the earliest. It's ALWAYS worked this way.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 22:01   Link #2906
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Her skills are actually a little more interesting than that. Her second skill does both Buster Up AND burns all enemies on screen. And her guts skill does both Guts AND gives you 8 stars.
OP freebie servant.

All the QQ about crit teams being "weak" is working like a charm. Its great to be the supposedly underpowered group. Power up with Artemis first and freebie OP AOE star generator Castor Liz second. There really trying hard to buff crit teams aren't they.

My Artemis, Anderson, Castor Liz crit team looks great now. Can't see any reason it would fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I think I'll give up. The odds are too stack against player who wants a particular servants. I mean, technically I can buy a tamamo starter account as a sub at a cheaper price than 5000 yen, but I'll lose all my collected ascension item and soon to be max ascended attila.

Beside, the interlude story is too lackluster so what kept me going was only the thought of getting tamamo so far.
Times like this calls for the power of multiple accounts.

Personally i just like to make friends with people who have those servants. And then relax in comfort as i think about how they would do all the leveling and ascension in place of me.

Why would i want to go through leveling and ascension hell when i could just borrow one from my friends anyway.

Last edited by Cicili; 2015-10-21 at 22:40.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 22:12   Link #2907
larethian

It's called the "power of waifus" for some.
Old 2015-10-21, 22:18   Link #2908
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

It's called wanting to know the interludes story and my room conversation. Can you play her interlude and my room lines from friend account? No I guess? Also, multiple account is a hassle because I have to go back and forth between two of them with 1 phone.

Anyway, worst event ever from DW. Good job I guess. Their server going to be overloaded every guerilla and party quest time now. It's good that they're learning from dango event that making 5 AP the most efficient method is bad idea, but they actually manage to make something even worse in this event DW event designer need a bash in the head so he/she'll think things more thorough for next event
Old 2015-10-21, 22:34   Link #2909
Cicili

Quote:
It's called wanting to know the interludes story and my room conversation. Can you play her interlude and my room lines from friend account? No I guess? Also, multiple account is a hassle because I have to go back and forth between two of them with 1 phone.
Good thing i dont know how to read Japanese.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 22:47   Link #2910
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You never get them that quick. Tomorrow at the earliest. It's ALWAYS worked this way.
We get them with our next log in bonus it's always worked that way and we got nothing your point being.
Quote:

Anyway, worst event ever from DW. Good job I guess. Their server going to be overloaded every guerilla and party quest time now. It's good that they're learning from dango event that making 5 AP the most efficient method is bad idea, but they actually manage to make something even worse in this event DW event designer need a bash in the head so he/she'll think things more thorough for next event
I told you guys the party time thing was a horrible idea they should hire me the IQ level of the company will increase by 100%
Old 2015-10-21, 22:49   Link #2911
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
We get them with our next log in bonus it's always worked that way and we got nothing your point being.
My point being that you're wrong and still wrong.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 23:03   Link #2912

Going to avoid both of the event quest like a plague now during their quest hours, unlimited server connections.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 23:05   Link #2913
larethian

Managed to do the crystalized lore and golden fruit nodes in party teatime, which took the entire hour with 95% of time staring at frozen loading screen as I read my emails lol.
I think those nodes will appear each time if I'm not wrong and the rewards are once only. It seems like the drop rates are really improved, since I got a few mats (lanterns, bones, seeds) + pieces + event items.

Even though I could only do the two nodes (which are also AP costly as well), it's still worth staring at the screen for one hour (and constant clicking of やり直す) because you don't necessarily get as much drops with an hour of grinding. If it freezes just be patient, and wait for the retry screen which can take a few minutes at times (unless your phone screw up).
Old 2015-10-21, 23:10   Link #2914

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Managed to do the crystalized lore and golden fruit nodes in party teatime, which took the entire hour with 95% of time staring at frozen loading screen as I read my emails lol.
I think those nodes will appear each time if I'm not wrong and the rewards are once only. It seems like the drop rates are really improved, since I got a few mats (lanterns, bones, seeds) + pieces + event items.

Even though I could only do the two nodes (which are also AP costly as well), it's still worth staring at the screen for one hour (and constant clicking of やり直す) because you don't necessarily get as much drops with an hour of grinding. If it freezes just be patient, and wait for the retry screen which can take a few minutes at times (unless your phone screw up).
What Crystalized lore dropped from the nodes? Dang I should've waited ;w;
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 23:49   Link #2915
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5596050 View Post
What Crystalized lore dropped from the nodes? Dang I should've waited ;w;
That was probably his mistake. AFAIK, no one has gotten any Crystallized Lore as a drop from any node yet. Maybe Larethian meant the one-time reward? (can't remember if any quest reward CL, though, didn't pay enough attention to that)

I don't hate the Guerrilla / Party Time as much as people seem to do. It's not like F/GO is the first or only game with that idea, plenty mobage has used that in their events before. DW just probably underestimated the amount of rerollers bombarding servers with requests (either that, or some bad codes) seeing it wasn't this difficult to play even during early hours of previous patches / events. My only issue was that those quests are too close together, which means you don't have enough time to fill up your AP bar. Since they rewards different things, that means you have to pick one over other (too lazy and busy to think and calculate, waiting for some kind player to make a flowchart to follow).

In regards to the lag / connecting war, as a F2P, it's unlikely that I will refresh my AP using Quartz, and I can still manage to empty my AP bar each time (with great frustration, admittedly) so it doesn't really hurt me much. The AP lost bug may be an issue, but it isn't directly related to Guerrilla / Party Time (and I haven't gotten it yet, huehue). Hope it'll get better later when people stop rerolling for Tamamo.
Oh, and DW posted in their previous post that they will address the remuneration - be it apology Quartz, fruits, tickets, event extension or w/e - in a later post, so just relax, they will do it after they finish fixing their servers so Fou won't have to run a marathon every few hours. They seem to be still trying to figure out why their servers are being flooded.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 00:03   Link #2916
larethian

one-time reward
Old 2015-10-22, 00:08   Link #2917
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

The lag may be frustrating but I still love to tap the screen to my own beat & watch the computer ripple effect it does.

Its fun & purty.
Old 2015-10-22, 00:32   Link #2918
Nemesis

Guys,what is the best way to farm cupcakes and pumpkins efficiently?
Old 2015-10-22, 00:39   Link #2919
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Guys,what is the best way to farm cupcakes and pumpkins efficiently?
There isn't any guide available so this is just my opinion:
- Farm pumpkins in Guerrilla quest & 40AP. Try not to miss any Guerrilla quest, even if you can only clear them once each time they pop up, as you will get at least a pumpkin as one-time reward. Save up golden fruits you get from Party Time to refill AP for this and try to look through your friend list to find someone with the Illia devil CE. I'm not quite sure which one (Guerrilla vs 40AP) has better drop rate, though, but either of them seem to beat any other quest in pumpkin harvesting so far. However, keep in mind that up until now, it's really frustrating to play during Party Time / Guerrilla quest time due to the lags, so if you aren't patient, it may be better to just do those only once each time they pop up for their one-time rewards (Fruits and Pumpkin) and spend the rest of your AP on the 40AP quest after Party / Guerrilla Time is over.
- Farm cupcakes by... not worrying about farming them at all. You can exchange other mats for cupcakes - 1 candle = 2 cupcakes, 1 bat = 5 cupcakes and 1 pumpkin = 50 cupcakes. You probably would get more cupcakes by focusing on farming other mats and convert them into cupcakes after you are done than building your team about +cupcakes drop CE.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 00:55   Link #2920
Nayim

Is the server fix yet?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon