Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-22, 00:58   Link #2921
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
Is the server fix yet?
Kind of? It works well enough when there's no guerilla/party time quest to worry about.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 01:15   Link #2922
Unknown Soldier
:D

That was pretty amazing, exactly at 8 pm the servers literally exploded for an hour and then were okay after.

DW are fucking geniuses for having a time-limited farming period when their servers literally cannot handle the load even during the other 22 hours of the event. Hooray for Guerilla Quest server crash!
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 01:16   Link #2923
larethian

Guerilla timings

10/22 魔の潜む森 0AM 8AM 4PM 11PM
10/23 カボチャの街 7AM 4PM 6PM 11PM
10/24 お化けの森 0AM 10AM 2PM 3PM 10PM
10/25 街外れ 0AM 9AM 3PM 5PM 6PM 11PM
10/26 魔の潜む森 1PM 6PM 11PM
10/27 踊り娘の城門 0AM 7AM 5PM 7PM 10PM
10/28 街外れ 7AM 4PM 9PM
10/29 串刺し公の玉座 0AM 8AM 4PM 7PM 11PM
10/30 メイド猫の隠し部屋 8AM 1PM 5PM 6PM
10/31 魔の潜む森 0AM 9AM 11AM 3PM 7PM 11PM
11/01 カボチャの街 10AM 11AM 2PM 5PM 9PM
11/02 清掃女王の大広間 8AM 1PM 4PM 10PM
11/03 メイド猫の隠し部屋 0AM 7AM 10AM 2PM 6PM 9PM
11/04 竜姫のライブステージ 0AM 7AM 8AM 11AM 1PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR5PI_hUEAALE8y.png

#FateGO on twitter

http://www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/381.html
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 01:21   Link #2924
NovelReader

So which quests are best to farm for event mats? 40AP?
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 01:23   Link #2925
larethian

Just do everything. If possible.

Guerilla for pumpkim farming, their locations are fixed (and different each time - the node names are given in above list) and you will know when you look at the map.
Old 2015-10-22, 01:51   Link #2926
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Kind of? It works well enough when there's no guerilla/party time quest to worry about.
It keeps crashing.
Old 2015-10-22, 02:26   Link #2927
Starlightz

Oh, it seems either DW fixed their servers, or most people decided to skip this current Guerrilla quest due to lack of AP / server instability. Did it 4 times in a row without a single connecting issue (got 10 pumpkins in process) :3 Hope this keep up!
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 02:30   Link #2928
Zakoo

Hello guys.

I wanted to know if those CE bonus ( increased drop rate) still apply even if the chara that wears it does't go into the fight ( sub servant) ?

On a side note, which chara would you prefer for this event ? Heracled/Kintoki 60 or Emiya 80 knowing I have the maid in haloween/Kaleidoscope CE.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 02:45   Link #2929
MartianMage

If you look at this log:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...zN0HFQGl0/edit

It's clear to me the best map is the 40AP map. I mean sure you can get pumpkins from the party time and the guerrilla quests but that's just it if you don't get pumpkins you just blow 30AP with very few bats as consolation. At least the 40AP repeatable if you don't get the pumpkin... you still get a good number of bats and candles.

I don't even know why they rig the party time and guerrilla quests with drops you don't really want... xp cards over the event items what?!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 02:46   Link #2930
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
Oh, it seems either DW fixed their servers, or most people decided to skip this current Guerrilla quest due to lack of AP / server instability. Did it 4 times in a row without a single connecting issue (got 10 pumpkins in process) :3 Hope this keep up!
I guess not everybody knows about guerilla timing since it's not in the news page. But party time everyone does.

Pumpkin is rare drop in red box off pumpkin (base = 3) soldier and I got it once so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Hello guys.

I wanted to know if those CE bonus ( increased drop rate) still apply even if the chara that wears it does't go into the fight ( sub servant) ?

On a side note, which chara would you prefer for this event ? Heracled/Kintoki 60 or Emiya 80 knowing I have the maid in haloween/Kaleidoscope CE.
Yes, it does. Even FP CE applies for me when put in subparty.

Based on dango experience, I know it applies for sure.

EDIT:
Seems like I need 150 pumpkins in all. 135 more to go.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-10-22 at 03:11.
Old 2015-10-22, 03:37   Link #2931
Tenzen12

How many candies Lize needs for full ascension? (and what's best place farm bats?)

On side note, does pay of buy some CE (for farming)? And which is best (for farming)?
Old 2015-10-22, 03:51   Link #2932
larethian

I just do 40 AP, there are always a balanced mix of bats and candles and cakes over a few runs. Never tried the rest.

I guess the same amount as available in exchange shop. --> 4 candy for ascension

My target:
150 pumpkins
730 bats
1900 candles
6050 cakes
Old 2015-10-22, 03:58   Link #2933
R.LocK
My turn

You can get pumpkins in 40 AP, too. 1 drop in 10 runs ain't impressive, though.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 04:25   Link #2934
Cicili

hmm looking at the list above i think i have my farming plans sorted out.

It seems that the guerillas are the best if you want to farm pumpkins. But unless you are trying to max out the Tamamo CE, you probably don't need that many pumpkins in the first place.

So ill trade for 1 Tamamo CE first to see if it works on party heals like Jeanne and Anderson. If it doesn't, i don't really see a need to get multiple copies of it.

And another important point is that you can only get 4 copies of the Iri CE in the store. So if you want to max it, you'll have to get lucky with the 30ap quest which according to the list above is the only place it drops. So if the Tamamo CE turns out to be a letdown i would probably spend most of my time in the 30ap one hoping for an Iri CE drop.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 05:26   Link #2935
Starlightz

Everyone probably realized, but in case someone is wondering - DW just took down the server for emergency maintenance and update (until 20:00 JST) and is making some changes with the event to make it less stressful on the server / more playable:

- Changing party time into party quest. Instead of having a repeatable Party Time quest pop up and stay for one hour everyday at 12:00 and 20:00 JST, you will get a one-time Party Quest pop up everyday at 12:00 and 20:00 (so two per day, not repeatable). These quests will remain until the end of the event and can be cleared whenever you want (as long as they're up). You get a new quest everytime Party Time is up (12:00 and 20:00), and the quests will accumulate instead of overriding each others if you haven't cleared previous quests by then.
- Increase Iri CE drop rate in 3rd Stage and the base drop amount of bat by 1 (the drop rate is still not 100%, though).
- Extend the event by a day.
- No change mentioned for Guerrilla quests.

- We get 10+3 apology Quartz and 3 Fruits.

Last edited by Starlightz; 2015-10-22 at 05:36.
Old 2015-10-22, 05:33   Link #2936
larethian

No i did not realize as i was not playing.
I may give off the illusion of playing and engaging in my hobbies 24/7 but I'm actually not.

Multiple copies of CE is useful for me because as a FP farmer, i have sufficient chance to level my CE with the CEs i roll from FP, so having a higher cap is good if i decide to fuse and if its situationally useful.
Old 2015-10-22, 05:38   Link #2937
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Emergency Maintenance again...

They'll be done right on th exact time too for the quest so everyone will mad rush the servers again all together.

Smart move yet again DW.
Old 2015-10-22, 05:43   Link #2938
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Emergency Maintenance again...

They'll be done right on th exact time too for the quest so everyone will mad rush the servers again all together.

Smart move yet again DW.
They are changing the Party Time so you can do it anytime you want, though, so I don't think there is any need to rush in unless you are going to be AP capped soon. Guerrilla Quests later, on the other hand...
Old 2015-10-22, 05:55   Link #2939
MartianMage

Meh unless they change half of the drops of guerrilla quests I don't see why would you want to do them.

I mean sure they're more AP efficient for pumpkins but yeah just pumpkins. They're terrible for the other event items.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 06:26   Link #2940
Unknown Soldier
:D

The servers came up, worked for 10 minutes, and are fucked again.

I feel like they estimated the demand for the game at 10 players instead 10 million are trying to play.

It's like watching an MMO launch in the early days of MMOs, it's pretty obvious how DW are first-timers at this. An experienced Mobage studio such as Mobage probably wouldn't be having such serious issues keeping the game online for players.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon