AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-04, 06:24   Link #3281
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Can't get tamamo, can't get iri CE drop.... This event really breaks my spirit in playing this game...
Old 2015-11-04, 06:47   Link #3282
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Can't get tamamo, can't get iri CE drop.... This event really breaks my spirit in playing this game...
Burn all your apples on the new Guerrilla, you get 5 chances to get Tamamo each reset for just 30AP! (although one Tamamo is kinda useless ) Have faith in RNG goddess
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 07:33   Link #3283
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got 2 more scales before the maintenance. My luck is weird.

Lvl 90 quest was fun and easier than the 400k HP Liz.
Party was lvl80 Herc, lv64 Emiya, lvl51 Caster Liz, support lvl90 Jeanne, lvl55 Medusa and lvl60 Martha.

Only 2 Servants died, though the last fight took 10 minutes to finish.
Used Nine Lives on Siegfried as he was charging his NP fast. A Master skill boosted UBW and a Halloween Erzebet wiped out the chimera and did damage to Kiyohime in 3rd wave. Managed to charge NPs again going into 4th wave when finishing off Kiyohime. A Nine Lives Brave Chain and another UBW killed Medea but the demon killed Herc and Liz. Medusa and Jeanne came in and finished it all. No significant drops though other than a Caster monument.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 07:34   Link #3284
NovelReader

Spoiler for some EX rank luck finally!:
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 09:21   Link #3285
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
they clearly introduced apples to refuse to give us Quartz
Apples are for people like me who already maxed in levels. No regrets though since you need more exp than 100 levels to max your master skills which are significant (except dodge, which does not seem to change with levels).

Anyway, 2 tix = 8 quartz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
400 runs on Vlad node is the expected number of runs, and even so, probability says that you have about 70+% chance to get it at the expected value.

This is why I give up on hardcore stuff like this in Mahouka. To get all the good stuff you need grind all day on the events and use your stones to refill. The fact that it's a 100% get if you can get enough points makes everyone who are willing to refill grind their life away...... I can pay to save time, but not to use time lol. At least FGO gives you more quartz (thanks to apologems ) and apples than Mahouka.

=-=-=-=-=

Anyway, I was so full of myself that I made a fool of myself.
I did the level 90 guerilla node with only 1 damage dealer = Herc.
I thought he wouldn't die...... so I put a bunch of low damage dealers behind him, all to ensure Herc's survival, but he died in wave 4, damn you Medea.

WARNING, there are 45 FHD images in the album, while I'm not sure whether imgur does compression, you may not want to view the link if you are on mobile data: http://imgur.com/a/hIbKz

When level 35 George subs in, I have a full undead party and it became a war of attrition

EDIT: Oh, I actually wanted to retry the node, but I realized Kiyohime (I think)Hassan dropped a CE, so I followed through with the war of attrition

My Jeanne and Casko support + George Rider who's strong against casters. Only problem was lack of big damage in the round. George tanks so well, turns on lure with def up for 3 full turns, absorbs bite-sized damage as he's strong against casters. Everyone including George himself can heal George holy cow. Then comes NP spams. Casko has the most godly support NP, better than Jeanne imo. Granted, I have not tried Waver. Aside from the 25% NP recharge with her NP, 2000 heals, the 'reduce skill cooldown by 1 turn' is just OP as hell. Forming a caster-set focused team with a saber or zerker or emiya just makes things crazy. Imagine having your skills maxed out (-2 cooldown), and NP spamming Casko's NP every other turn or every other 2 turns (helped by her Arts boost as well). Everyone is ready to use their skills again by the time they ran out. D-rank for her NP is just so misleading

I am going to put in another hundred to try and get her. Including the planned cash I'm planning for christmas and lunar new year, I'll be around 600 bucks away from the ultimate max cap I'm going to give DW for the year (meaning until next year end July). I'm fluctuating between 7-11% 'streak' in the last 40 rolls; maybe I should quit rolling while I'm ahead...... Farewell my plans to buy PS4 which I think I will only play during festive seasons, KOF14, and SF5. Need to retrieve my PS3 back from my neph this Decemeber...... I am not crazy about Casko really, but she's just too good to not have, if RNG goddess is willing.

I also just realized if you mix 4 and 5 star servants and 3-5 stars CE, you will need a 2-star servant to hit 98 cost exact. There are very few decent 3-star CEs, all 1 and 2 star CEs are trash and unusable, it's better to have higher star CE and lower star servants which are more useful.

Crap, posting in this thread is like writing a journal each time. I gotta stop this stupidity......

EDIT 2: HUH, I just learned something new today after looking over my fight again. It seems like when Jeanne is stunned, her cooldown is stalled as well.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-11-04 at 09:44. Reason: forgot to mention CE drop
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 09:37   Link #3286
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Crap, posting in this thread is like writing a journal each time. I gotta stop this stupidity......
To be fair, some of your experiments are interesting, though you tend to get carried away in odd directions at times

1st run on the lv.90 quest was rather disastrous as I ended up with only Medusa left standing & using up all my Command Spells.

Though tiring, I had to do it again on my 2nd account. The run went well enough with only using command spell & losing 2 vanguards.

With those over, I'm officially done with the event. Maybe I'll just do a couple of the remaining ignored guerrilla quests floating about to exchange stuff for QP.
Old 2015-11-04, 11:21   Link #3287
MartianMage

Finished all party quest and guerrilla... I'm done with the event! Converted everything to 7776 cupcakes... that's 7.77M QP
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 11:36   Link #3288
Nayim

Is anyone know how to deal the message says time out?

Seems it has nothing to do bad connection but can't login because of that.
Old 2015-11-04, 12:49   Link #3289
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Finished that 90Lvl from second run. Had to use seals but at least I killed Medea and almost killed her demon bodyguard before using them.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 13:02   Link #3290
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
Is anyone know how to deal the message says time out?

Seems it has nothing to do bad connection but can't login because of that.
Keep re-trying? That's what I usually do when I get them =x
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-11-04, 13:20   Link #3291
Kakurin
大佐

Meh, I only have 919 candles. Guess I need to use a few apples to get that number a bit higher. At least I've got more than enough bats and pumpkins.
Old 2015-11-04, 20:59   Link #3292
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
To be fair, some of your experiments are interesting, though you tend to get carried away in odd directions at times
I... I... I... have no words to refute that orz.
Old 2015-11-04, 21:41   Link #3293
Cicili

So its Okeanus day.

Tis be the day the servers crash and explode?

Again?
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 21:42   Link #3294
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

I am going to put in another hundred to try and get her. Including the planned cash I'm planning for christmas and lunar new year, I'll be around 600 bucks away from the ultimate max cap I'm going to give DW for the year (meaning until next year end July). I'm fluctuating between 7-11% 'streak' in the last 40 rolls; maybe I should quit rolling while I'm ahead...... Farewell my plans to buy PS4 which I think I will only play during festive seasons, KOF14, and SF5. Need to retrieve my PS3 back from my neph this Decemeber...... I am not crazy about Casko really, but she's just too good to not have, if RNG goddess is willing.
Be careful of the trap....all you'll get is despair from that 100 dollar, just like me.....I really want a team of casko, jeanne, and attila for my tem T_T

Anyway, with this I'm officially retired from this game until 4th chapter comes(I really hope casko willl get another rate up at that time). It's been fun 3 month of play until the heartbreak with my last 100 rolls come. Hopefully when 4th chapter roll along, they will already increase the rate to get 5 star servantsat the expense of 5 star CE.
Old 2015-11-04, 22:44   Link #3295
larethian

^ Haha, I go in with no expectations. I'm already grateful for all the golds I have. The last few fights have been fun and I've been able to try out lots of stuff and give myself different challenges thanks to the variety I have. I'm pretty satisfied to date. I'm sure there will be comparable golds that will come out in future and I will never be fully 'satisfied' if I'm too greedy so I must be thankful
Old 2015-11-04, 23:51   Link #3296
sakamoto

Well, in case of me, i'll wait my grand roll of all my quartz and summon ticket when Enkidu or Alexander appear at the gacha....Hopefully when they come, i have EX rank luck...lol

10 minutes till the maintenance and say goodbye to the event...
sakamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 00:03   Link #3297
Unknown Soldier
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gC1r0YWxHw

;_;
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 00:25   Link #3298
R.LocK
My turn

Took them long enough to exploit it.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 02:01   Link #3299
Starway

Me in a nutshell also off topic but does anyone know a place that sells good knife sharpeners and lock picks.
Old 2015-11-05, 02:30   Link #3300
MartianMage

New game version is already out in play/apple store, qooapp, apkpure.com

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon