Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
New game version is already out in play/apple store, qooapp, apkpure.com
Good call, thanks.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 04:37   Link #3302
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

I am going to put in another hundred to try and get her. Including the planned cash I'm planning for christmas and lunar new year, I'll be around 600 bucks away from the ultimate max cap I'm going to give DW for the year (meaning until next year end July). I'm fluctuating between 7-11% 'streak' in the last 40 rolls; maybe I should quit rolling while I'm ahead...... Farewell my plans to buy PS4 which I think I will only play during festive seasons, KOF14, and SF5. Need to retrieve my PS3 back from my neph this Decemeber...... I am not crazy about Casko really, but she's just too good to not have, if RNG goddess is willing.
Awww not the PS4. I don't know, KOF14 sucks though, so maybe its not that bad.

And i'm not sure what you are seeing in Casko, which makes her too good to not have.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 05:07   Link #3303
Starlightz

Server is up (for now) and doesn't seem to be too laggy (yet). Time to get all those Euryale, David and Hector NP to lvl 5! (153k FP to burn, here I come).

Edit: Welp, 10-rolled my 40 (out of 47 saved) Quartz, got 3 of new Ship CE, 2 Euryale, Heaven's Feel and Iliya's Maid CE. Sad Guess I'm not that lucky to get one new SR / SSR servant every time something new come Time to (slowly) save up another 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
And i'm not sure what you are seeing in Casko, which makes her too good to not have.
Not him, but Casko's NP is pretty much best support NP at the moment IMO. Allowing even a non-Art team to be able to fire NPs every 2-3 turns is just awesome, plus the AoE heal is always welcome. With luck with Arts Brave Chain, you can even fire her NP twice in a row for a *minimum* of 4k HP heal & 42% NP charge

Edit2: Wow, Gil generates around 10 Stars with one Quick card hit just now, no special CE / buff involved :3 And how I miss you, 1 star XP cards.

Last edited by Starlightz; 2015-11-05 at 05:31.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 05:16   Link #3304
Tenzen12

She is also best waifu like... ever. Seriously anyone who played extra can't help but fall in love with her.
Old 2015-11-05, 05:21   Link #3305
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Awww not the PS4. I don't know, KOF14 sucks though, so maybe its not that bad.

Try a friend's Casko next time and you will see. The best thing is the reduce skill cooldown by 1. You can spam skills non-stop if you set up your NPs well. Not to mention she has arts-boost skill and her NP also recharges 25% of her own NP, and with formacraft and another caster-set, you are ready to fire NP again in a couple of turns, and skills spam!! Heal!! NP refill!! Loop.

Edit:
Checkout Drake. The first time I'm seeing someone with a Buster NP that generates stars. And check out the star generation capabilities that people are already posting.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-11-05 at 05:47.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 05:54   Link #3306
MartianMage

I like how Casko's bewbs bounce everytime you use a skill

But seriously 10 stars for Gil's quick @_@ Gil is a 1 man crit team... he generates stars for himself and uses it for himself lmao

The quick upgrade should make Stheno more viable as a crit generator although at this point I've already realized that assassins aren't simply good pairs for Gil. Incompatible to Gil's special archer loadout and he doesn't really need anyone to generate stars for him anyway...

Gonna finish the new map and see if poor Mashu gets another 10 levels.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 05:57   Link #3307
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Updated APKs & currently waiting at the downloading black loading screen at 80+%. Gotta' prepare for Euryale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Anyway, with this I'm officially retired from this game until 4th chapter comes (I really hope casko willl get another rate up at that time).
Just log-in for the daily rewards & inevitable maintenance gifts at least!
Old 2015-11-05, 06:23   Link #3308
Starway

Fuck this game 100k fp and only one new 3 star David.
Old 2015-11-05, 06:40   Link #3309
R.LocK
My turn

Just fyi, Drake is able to generate 18 stars... from BBQ brave chain. New crit system is insane.

I was preparing Atalanta/Cas!Liz/Lancelot just for this moment. ...Need to level Liz and Lancelot first, though.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 06:48   Link #3310
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Still not playing as I'm downloading all the necessary extra files in my room to make things smoother, currently 57%.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Fuck this game 100k fp and only one new 3 star David.
To be fair, 3 star Servants are the rare results of FP rolls with all those "unwanted" 1-3 star EXP cards. Crud, I've about to find out my luck later huh.
Old 2015-11-05, 07:13   Link #3311
Starway

And my latest roll quarts roll 3 David's 2 extra rin Ce 1 taiga Ce 1 crystal 1 black key 1 boudica 1 euryale(yes I consider this the best part of this roll) if anyone ever says anything about people bad luck turning into good luck because of some crap like karma it's a big fat lie my luck will never turn around.

Now that's done with the new quick and crit system is good.
Old 2015-11-05, 07:27   Link #3312
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Blew off 23k FP and got David. Seiyuu is Nakamura Yuuichi. He has a QAAAB Caster card set like Emiya. Now to play Oceanos.
Heard the buff with the crits and to Waver's skills and NP. Now I don't regret drawing him. He eats a lot of QP though. Lv 28 and already 5k QP per card to level.

EDIT: Used a friend's Waver and the changes to his skills are insane. 1st skill can add 30%NP to one Servant, 2nd and 3rd adds 10% each to all Servants. Using all of them can give 50% to one Servant in one turn. I'm definitely gonna raise him now.

Taking it slow and attempting to see the story progress this time.
>Teach laughing with wwwwww
>Roman messing up the Leyshift which ended you landing in pirate ship
>Musical pirates
This is off to a really good start.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles

Last edited by belatkuro; 2015-11-05 at 08:16.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 07:59   Link #3313
Exacro

suddenly Lancelot meme cannon give tonnes of crit star... gotta love the new crit star generation system
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 08:25   Link #3314
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

So I heard rumors that David is actually the 3 star Servant reward for finishing the 3rd Act?

Hmm, a few thousand FP's & still no Euryale. Not looking good, got a EXTRA Rin CE with a ticket though.
Old 2015-11-05, 08:26   Link #3315
Cicili

WTF is with these buffs?

Has Waver and Artemis.

Huhuhu. My time has come.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 08:28   Link #3316
Starway

Belatkuro you can read Japanese? Well anyway got some info apparently the unlock is lily medea and the freebie is David.
Old 2015-11-05, 08:47   Link #3317
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
So I heard rumors that David is actually the 3 star Servant reward for finishing the 3rd Act?
That's the word. And it's almost a guarantee that the Gacha unlock is Medea Lily. Only new Servant in the data that's not part of the rate-up. She's pretty good for a 4 star Caster too... if only they hadn't just given everyone a better one for Halloween. Guess she can be a support Caster though, with her 50%+ healing third skill. Too bad her NP is bad.

Anne & Mary have the strongest NP in the game, though.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 09:00   Link #3318
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Someone on MAL already finished Oceanus and it's definitely David who's the reward. Here's a screenshot:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 09:21   Link #3319
Nayim

Final boss of Okeanos stage:

Bring your all riders and other non-knight classes.

Spoiler for Final boss:
Old 2015-11-05, 10:13   Link #3320
larethian

Hahahaha i just got off my last meeting for the day and people already finished the chapter lol.

Huh Medea Lily is better than Medea?? As usual the rarity rating defies common sense.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-11-05 at 10:30.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon