AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-27, 22:21   Link #4881
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
I've actually decided to switch to Waver a bit now that I've almost finished up on him. So you can just bring Casko. Hope London gives me a place to farm gears, pages and stuff. Waver with maxed skills is a neat goal.
I actually *cough* have *cough* Waver *cough*. I can't remember when I got him though. Must be before the buffs he got because I thought he was like a crap 5* then. Come to think of it, I probably rolled more than 10 10-rolls (=$300 worth of quartz) during Tamamo rate-up (=Halloween) since there were also a bunch of compensations then, so I probably got him then. The thing is, I need level 10 skills in him and Casko, and both need a silly number of pages in both levels and skills so it's quite an impossible dream for now

Right now I just want hearts. Both Herc and Jeanne need like 9 each, that's 18. And I still have so many ascensions that need hearts. Probably just screw them and give them to Herc and Jeanne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Now now, I did have to pay up for Scathach, and Okita wouldn't show her face to me no matter how much I tried..... though I do have to admit the last few weeks have been incredible for me

I am kind of interested in Mordred, but I'll have to shell out money for her if I do try summoning her. Don't have any Five star sabers yet.

Finally done with exams. Just in time for London too
I have never seen any non-whale, or even anyone on AS for that matter, getting both the 4* and 5* in the same rate-up. Accomplishing this using free quartz unbalances my worldview somehow

And you don't need to have five stars in everything man. Look, I don't have 5* in more than half the classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
My first roll pretty much my latest wasn't much better

I don't know which is more insulting having to tweet or that our rewards are decided by dice

Spoiler:
I have absolutely no idea why you are complaining about free gifts, seriously. In the end, you will probably get the gifts without even lifting a finger.

And this may be unscientific or whatever, and may seem strange coming from me, but I do believe your 'luck' in life has something to do with your thoughts and attitude towards it. Well, actually there is a somewhat possibly indirectly relevant science behind that (wave function collapse and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics), just that we are still far from delving into research on how it applies and is relevant to our everyday observation of events in our life, so there is absolutely no concrete proof and is at the 'unscientific' level or seen as ramblings of new age advocates at this stage.

But whether is it true or not, there is no harm or drawback in being more thankful and complain less, so why not try it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I doubt anyone uses more than 3. It's easier to change supports temporary than to make a new party.
I use more than 3 during events. I don't touch party 1 since sometimes I need to move Herc (or whoever I'm sharing as support) to the back rank so I leave party 1 as it is. Then, 1 party of exp dailies, 1 party for ascension dailies, 1 party for low level event farm, 1 party for high level event farm, 1 party for experimentation. Now that we can have different CEs for the same guy, multiple parties feature is more useful than ever. Even if people don't setup parties the way I do, it can be useful to just configure 1 party of each day's ascension daily = 7 parties used.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 23:30   Link #4882
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Right now I just want hearts. Both Herc and Jeanne need like 9 each, that's 18. And I still have so many ascensions that need hearts. Probably just screw them and give them to Herc and Jeanne.
One of the reasons I rarely raise skill levels beyond lv.3+ is that I will inevitably need them for ascensions for Servants.

Better to have a Servant ascended & max leveled rather than a level locked one with high skills (usually). What's that Liz, you need dragon scales to upgrade your skills? Tough luck, it will be stuck there indefinitely.

Also visually more pleasing.
Old 2015-12-27, 23:46   Link #4883
Starway

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea why you are complaining about free gifts, seriously. In the end, you will probably get the gifts without even lifting a finger.

And this may be unscientific or whatever, and may seem strange coming from me, but I do believe your 'luck' in life has something to do with your thoughts and attitude towards it. Well, actually there is a somewhat possibly indirectly relevant science behind that (wave function collapse and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics), just that we are still far from delving into research on how it applies and is relevant to our everyday observation of events in our life, so there is absolutely no concrete proof and is at the 'unscientific' level or seen as ramblings of new age advocates at this stage.

But whether is it true or not, there is no harm or drawback in being more thankful and complain less, so why not try it?
It was a joke I don't like Twitter or any similar sites

Spoiler:
Old 2015-12-27, 23:53   Link #4884
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
One of the reasons I rarely raise skill levels beyond lv.3+ is that I will inevitably need them for ascensions for Servants.

Better to have a Servant ascended & max leveled rather than a level locked one with high skills (usually). What's that Liz, you need dragon scales to upgrade your skills? Tough luck, it will be stuck there indefinitely.

Also visually more pleasing.
I upgraded Liz skills because I have a lot of scales. Nobu event gave ALOT. I remember accumulating 28 by the end of the event. Yeah, the Fafnir in some of the farmables were dropping for me as well
The difference in some skills are not insignificant especially when the skill is A rank and up. But the cooldown reduction really makes it worthwhile to get it to 6 at least.

The skills I want to upgrade most now are:
Tamamo all
Okita Quick up (at level 8 now, need 9 more plumes)
Herc all for the cooldowns, it will just make him hardier than ever and bustierbuster-er than ever
Jeanne all, because well, she's Jeanne The star generation and stun are good skills nevertheless, and even more so with less cooldown

Got my 150th day reward today btw.
Old 2015-12-28, 00:11   Link #4885
yozaku
Always Idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I doubt anyone uses more than 3. It's easier to change supports temporary than to make a new party.
with CE now change within party i think right now i will make more different party setup,

Curently i have 4 party composition, i think i will make more now with different CE setup
yozaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 00:29   Link #4886
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:

I use more than 3 during events. I don't touch party 1 since sometimes I need to move Herc (or whoever I'm sharing as support) to the back rank so I leave party 1 as it is. Then, 1 party of exp dailies, 1 party for ascension dailies, 1 party for low level event farm, 1 party for high level event farm, 1 party for experimentation. Now that we can have different CEs for the same guy, multiple parties feature is more useful than ever. Even if people don't setup parties the way I do, it can be useful to just configure 1 party of each day's ascension daily = 7 parties used.
For me it's still easier to have one main party, one additional (which I use than I don't want to clear quests easily with my main one). And one changeable for special cases. i use Zerkers as my main so no reason to have separate parties for dailies. And I think most of people here have party setup that works in 95% of cases while for event it's not a problem just to change one of your parties a bit, rather than having 10.

I'm playing Aigis and there even 4 available parties are not enough sometime because maps could have special limitations, but here such thing is absent.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 00:34   Link #4887
Starway

I hope theirs some hard bonus battles like the ones for the new cloths.
Old 2015-12-28, 02:02   Link #4888
MartianMage

Update is already out. Update your games.

And multiple party is nice. I have a bunch saved... like caster heavy team, rider heavy team, 2 general purpose with different compositions. It works especially now that the class dailies all have 1 class in them.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 02:16   Link #4889
Starway

Looks like another saber clone is going to appear in London besides Mordred.
Old 2015-12-28, 02:38   Link #4890
Nayim

Rumors Nikola Tesla and Arturia Alter Lancer have been patched, just like how Jack & Nursery Rhyme have had been patched before new gacha.
Old 2015-12-28, 02:46   Link #4891
Ryoshi

Was maintenance suppose to be 2 hours?
Just jumped into the game after updating the app, it showed 14:00 ~ 19:00....

I guess we're getting more quartz then?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 02:51   Link #4892
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
Rumors Nikola Tesla and Arturia Alter Lancer have been patched, just like how Jack & Nursery Rhyme have had been patched before new gacha.
Probably tesla and arturia lancer as the unlocks with arturia alter lancer as the non player boss like the other alter we still can't roll despite being in the game since launch.

Edit nope alter lancer has 4 pictures so I guess playable confirmed also I've never seen such weird and useless armor.

Last edited by Starway; 2015-12-28 at 03:07.
Starway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 02:55   Link #4893
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Was maintenance suppose to be 2 hours?
Just jumped into the game after updating the app, it showed 14:00 ~ 19:00....

I guess we're getting more quartz then?
No, it was announced from the start as a five hour maintenance, giving five quartz.
Old 2015-12-28, 04:07   Link #4894
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

The card artworks have already been ripped & floating about with 2 new unannounced Servants it seems.

Looking really nice, can't wait to tackle the city of fog.
Old 2015-12-28, 04:20   Link #4895
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Three words: Big fat tats

One more word: Armpits

Will wait until I finish London before I roll. I have even more reason to blow off all my quartz.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 04:31   Link #4896
MartianMage

Why does Arthuria have such huuuge bewbs when she's normally flat... I mean that's Arthuria, right?

edit: maintenance has been extended by 1 hour... good thing I used more AP earlier lol
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-12-28 at 04:52.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 04:58   Link #4897
Ryoshi

Oh my... Mordred was already interesting me, but that Lance and Frankenstein's monster....
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 04:59   Link #4898
larethian

1 hour more for maintenance
Old 2015-12-28, 05:05   Link #4899
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Why does Arthuria have such huuuge bewbs when she's normally flat... I mean that's Arthuria, right?
Must be the effect of the lance & having no Avalon to magically suppress aging and the growth of...those.
Old 2015-12-28, 05:07   Link #4900
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

edit: maintenance has been extended by 1 hour... good thing I used more AP earlier lol
Personal theory Mordred used a Grail to redo the pulling out of the sword so Saber didn't because king and she ages normally and ends up being tutored by Morgana and becames alter lancer instead, Mordred need your help to undo the horror she unleashed upon this would, the horror of her dad Turing female or takeuchi got jealous that 70% of the other girls have big tacts of land and after fate extra CCC demanded a whole game get made so he could add saber with huge tacts of land.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon