AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-13, 23:23   Link #121
james0246

^When Naruto freed the Yonbi from Tobi's control, it somehow called a conference of Bijuu and they all talked to Naruto (except the Ichibi I guess).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 23:52   Link #122
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
As an aside, I do like that the first Bijuu Tobi fights is the Sanbi. Undoubtedly, Kishimoto chose the Sanbi once again purely because of that former connection (i.e. Tobi captured the Sanbi ages ago, so Kishimoto decided to use the same Bijuu again for the Rin story).
yea it all ties into madara's connection with the hidden mist which only further fuels my assumption that madara set everything up involving rin
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 10:57   Link #123
Monster0

At this point it doesn't matter about Madara setting things up. Obito is annoyed that Madara is even around at all , he seems to prefer going it alone (wise choice or not).Besides how hurt or betrayed feeling could he get from Madara his best friend. Obito already blames the whole world for Rins death,the world that made Madara set him up.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 11:43   Link #124
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
At this point it doesn't matter about Madara setting things up. Obito is annoyed that Madara is even around at all , he seems to prefer going it alone (wise choice or not).Besides how hurt or betrayed feeling could he get from Madara his best friend. Obito already blames the whole world for Rins death,the world that made Madara set him up.
sure it does. it matters if/when obito is redeemed as a character. he is extraordinarily similar to darth vader in many regards and he will most likely be redeemed at the very end of his story before his death in a similar fashion. so either he will learn the truth about madara's involvement or madara will be torturing kakashi to the point where obito can't stand it anymore and he throws him into the death star's reactor shaft kills him
Old 2013-05-14, 18:07   Link #125
Essenar
Fallen Angel

Send a message via AIM to Essenar
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
sure it does. it matters if/when obito is redeemed as a character. he is extraordinarily similar to darth vader in many regards and he will most likely be redeemed at the very end of his story before his death in a similar fashion. so either he will learn the truth about madara's involvement or madara will be torturing kakashi to the point where obito can't stand it anymore and he throws him into the death star's reactor shaft kills him
I'm having trouble swallowing this.

Madara and the Juubi aren't overpowered to a point of needing more good guys. Unless we haven't seen what Madara is capable of yet. I'm just wondering where the belief that the odds are overwhelming enough to needing yet another bad guy turning good. We've already lost Sasuke on the bad side, Zetsu and for the most part, Kabuto and Orochimaru. It's literally just Tobi and Madara with the Juubi and Naruto+Kyuubi and his team have been doing fairly decent.

When Sasuke arrives with ALL four Hokages on his side, that's QUITE a power shift. They would lay waste to Tobi in less than four panels and Madara would be overwhelmed. There has to be something hidden on Madara's side.
Essenar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 19:05   Link #126
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
I'm having trouble swallowing this.
i can see why. it seems shounen action mangas are entirely new to you
Quote:
Madara and the Juubi aren't overpowered to a point of needing more good guys. Unless we haven't seen what Madara is capable of yet.
of course we haven't... do you really think that one of, if not THE, big bad has shown all he has to offer? or the juubi for that matter? since hashirama is about to enter the action you are about to get a rude awakening as to what madara + juubi can fully do. its a systematic pattern followed in all mangas like this and video games too for that matter. just when you think you saw the last boss's final move, there are a few more evolutions/upgrades/secrets to unleash before he's finally killed
Quote:
We've already lost Sasuke on the bad side
no. he just wants to preserve konoha. he didn't turn into a good guy yet at least
Quote:
Zetsu and for the most part, Kabuto and Orochimaru.
orochimaru? if you believe he's good now then there is no hope for you in this discussion
Old 2013-05-14, 23:05   Link #127
iBeast

No chapter this week?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 01:10   Link #128
HasuMasu
*Artist

If there isn't a chapter, it's weird that we didn't hear anything.
Old 2013-05-15, 09:02   Link #129
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The Chapter 630 thread has been started. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote