AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-05-19, 06:47   Link #1
devilo96

terror infinity

well i just found a good WN the title:Terror Infinity (无限恐怖)
dont forget to use spoiler tag and dont forget to sponsor this series in WW

Author: Zhttty
Raw: http://read.qidian.com/BookReader/GRDz5lIOiE41.aspx

Synopsis: “Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live… a real life?” The world changes when you click YES. In God’s dimension, you have to keep getting stronger, keep evolving to survive one horror movie after another. Do you kill everyone in your way to reach the end as a lone king? Or fight along with your comrades and survive through the support of friends? Everything was just for staying alive. Until you find the secret of God’s dimension. Who is the real enemy

but in short, although the name sounds like a ‘horror’ novel, it’s not (or at least, not just). It’s a novel where characters from real life are thrown into horror/action movies like [The Grudge], [The Mummy], [Resident Evil], [Starship Troopers], etc., which they have to survive through their wits, knowledge of the plot, and…everything from Xianxia cultivation techniques to vampire bloodlines to spells to…gauss rifles?! Team battles, character development, using kungfu on dinosaurs from Jurassic Park…trust me, this is awesome, WICKED fun! The MC starts off as a bit of a ‘righteous Japanese MC’, but quickly and actually grows up!

Q&A
Q:is the Mc OP?
A:not really just like other chinese novel the Mc just a normal human in the 1st movie and almost get killed

Q&A
Q:is this series already End in the original languange
A:yes i think this series end with 25 vol

Q:is there any harem ?
A:i just read this a few days ago so my answer maybe cuz i already see the candidate for the harem

Q:is there any Ntr?
A:until vol 14 not yet but idk about the rest of vol

and i hope someone tell me what happend in the end did the mc end with harem ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 11:00   Link #2
NotteBoy97

I remember reading this! I enjoyed it until Resident Evil, the second one, because things by that point go stupid in my opinion. But it is an interesting setting with going into horror movies and useing superpowers to barely survive .
NotteBoy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 12:29   Link #3
pervypig

I think the title should translate to Infinite Terror, though my mandarin's nuff...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 21:15   Link #4
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
I think the title should translate to Infinite Terror, though my mandarin's nuff...
Yeah I agree with u and I prefer use infinite terror as the title but ww already use Terror infinity as the title
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 22:02   Link #5
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Terror Infinity is, to the Chinese community, THE very first web novel that created the Infinity genre (Infinite worlds with no restriction to a particular genre, so it can encompass sci-fi, fantasy, movies, books etc), so give it some berth when reading it.

On the other hand, if Terror Infinity is considered the mother of Infinity genre, then 王牌进化 (Ace Evolution) would be one of the best of the genre. The author is one of a kind and as legendary as Tang San.
Old 2016-05-19, 23:07   Link #6
bludvein

I love the genre this spawned, but infinite terror's characters annoyed the hell out of me. Frankly, most of the core cast was too stupid to survive without major plot armor. Too much luck and not enough critical thinking and genre-savviness.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 08:04   Link #7
Narberal
King of the Night

Spoiler:
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 15:35   Link #8
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I love the genre this spawned, but infinite terror's characters annoyed the hell out of me. Frankly, most of the core cast was too stupid to survive without major plot armor. Too much luck and not enough critical thinking and genre-savviness.
Mmmh, I have issues with a lot of the characters, but I do enjoy how secondary characters are actually somewhat relevant to the action and it's not always the MC doing everything alone.

"Love the genre it spawned", does that mean you know of any good ones? Especially translated, though if you know of an exceptional one that's not, please tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Terror Infinity is, to the Chinese community, THE very first web novel that created the Infinity genre (Infinite worlds with no restriction to a particular genre, so it can encompass sci-fi, fantasy, movies, books etc), so give it some berth when reading it.

On the other hand, if Terror Infinity is considered the mother of Infinity genre, then 王牌进化 (Ace Evolution) would be one of the best of the genre. The author is one of a kind and as legendary as Tang San.
That one's not translated right? Would you mind giving more info on it/different ones of the same genre that you liked?
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 20:52   Link #9
Malicre

This was good until they decided to revive everyone, shit went down the drain quick after that. Here's hoping Arena will be better.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-04, 12:36   Link #10
LifeHowling

There is a topic on The Ultimate Evolution?
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/t...ate-evolution/
LifeHowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 17:14   Link #11
LifeHowling

^ I create theme:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147832

p.s. Founder of the genre:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot
LifeHowling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, little romance, sci-fi, survival