AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-01, 10:48   Link #2801
gensouR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySin View Post
So their relationship doesn't get better? and what did Haru told to Metatron?
Spoiler for answer:

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 11:26   Link #2802
sumusiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Spoiler for answer:
so there might be some relationship improvements in the upcoming light novels since I guess we can say that its the first time he admits to like her (although it was already obvious)
sumusiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 16:37   Link #2803
Parousia

Also how did Metatron got revived? was it White Cosmos's ability?
Old 2014-07-01, 22:28   Link #2804
DanteThanatos

Passing by just to thank Tusjecht, gensouR-1, Flere and many others for the summaries and translations.

You guys rock =D
DanteThanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 22:56   Link #2805
sumusiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteThanatos View Post
Passing by just to thank Tusjecht, gensouR-1, Flere and many others for the summaries and translations.

You guys rock =D
^^This pretty much, thanks so much guys, would love if the summaries could be posted together not only for me but for all the other users who are interested too since looking at 120 pages of posts is extremely time consuming, if we kept each page updated with all the summaries posted up to date it would be much better but I don't think that there's summaries for all the volumes yet
Old 2014-07-01, 23:31   Link #2806
judasmartel
*Author

Did Snow White/SYHWhite Cosmos already appear at this point of the story?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 01:04   Link #2807
DanteThanatos

Quote:
if we kept each page updated with all the summaries posted up to date it would be much better but I don't think that there's summaries for all the volumes yet
I've just read through all the 140 pages...I know that most ppl dont have time but I just didnt want to ask for summaries with all the content that was already posted.
Old 2014-07-02, 04:13   Link #2808
gensouR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySin View Post
Also how did Metatron got revived? was it White Cosmos's ability?
Spoiler for answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Did Snow White/SYHWhite Cosmos already appear at this point of the story?
She appeared in person for the first time in V16.

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 08:04   Link #2809
sumusiko

Could someone tell me who metatron and Snow white are and how important are they/whats their role?

also Dante, were there summaries of ALL the volumes?
Old 2014-07-02, 10:13   Link #2810
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Metatron: Legendary-class Enemy / Being in the Unlimited Field. She is a sentient AI with a beautiful angelic appearance (though in her Enemy form, she has none of this). Her personality in short? Tsundere.

Snow White, aka Shiroyukihime, is Kuroyukihime's sister, older than her by a year and more beautiful. She is the controller of White Cosmos, and besides that nothing is known about her personally.

As White Cosmos, however, she is responsible for a lot, lot more.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 12:18   Link #2811
DanteThanatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
Could someone tell me who metatron and Snow white are and how important are they/whats their role?

also Dante, were there summaries of ALL the volumes?
Pretty much all volumes yes and trivias too like stage atributes and the semi-randomness of the Transition inside UNF stages.

I've picked up so much info about BB that I can(and am) going to start a RPG campaing using GURPS hehehe
Old 2014-07-02, 12:51   Link #2812
sumusiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Metatron: Legendary-class Enemy / Being in the Unlimited Field. She is a sentient AI with a beautiful angelic appearance (though in her Enemy form, she has none of this). Her personality in short? Tsundere.

Snow White, aka Shiroyukihime, is Kuroyukihime's sister, older than her by a year and more beautiful. She is the controller of White Cosmos, and besides that nothing is known about her personally.

As White Cosmos, however, she is responsible for a lot, lot more.
I doubt about her being more beautiful than Kuro hehe no such thing is possible. Guess we'll have to wait and see for ourselves on the anime!
Old 2014-07-02, 23:46   Link #2813
sumusiko

Also I'm at page 50 atm, reading everything! I have one question regarding Volume 9...

What exactly did Fuuko caught Haru doing? I saw people saying he got caught but I'm not sure if he got caught doing exactly what I am thinking or if it was something else lol. And what happened afterwards?
Old 2014-07-03, 06:43   Link #2814
Parousia

Quote:
Also I'm at page 50 atm, reading everything! I have one question regarding Volume 9...

What exactly did Fuuko caught Haru doing? I saw people saying he got caught but I'm not sure if he got caught doing exactly what I am thinking or if it was something else lol. And what happened afterwards?
I think its something that involves Utai or Rin, If its the picture that shows Fuuko tapping a window then it has something to do with Rin
Old 2014-07-03, 12:22   Link #2815
DanteThanatos

Just noticed that I don't seem to find the sidestory of far away shores(Sound of Water from a Distant Day and The Farthest Sound of Waves) anywhere.
Still sad that BT had to take everything away. I wanted to re-read the fight between BL and Lagoon Dolphin.
Old 2014-07-03, 12:44   Link #2816
sumusiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteThanatos View Post
Just noticed that I don't seem to find the sidestory of far away shores(Sound of Water from a Distant Day and The Farthest Sound of Waves) anywhere.
Still sad that BT had to take everything away. I wanted to re-read the fight between BL and Lagoon Dolphin.
wish they kept going with their project . It's gonna take at least 2 years for Yen press to launch volume 5+ since anime ends in the volume 4 :C

Currently rewatching the anime after reading all the 130 pages in this thread, I'm pretty much updated story wise but I wish I could read them myself or at least watch it in anime
Old 2014-07-03, 17:40   Link #2817
sumusiko

I'm gonna add all the summaries and FAQ in a single post for all the english people to know what will happen after the anime / in the upcoming. Some stuff is innacurate since I haven't read all the volumes (not translated to english) as such I would appreciate your help guys to keep everything up to date!
I haven't given credits because there's just too many people sharing info in this thread.

HUGE WALL OF TEXT INCOMING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Spoiler for Spoilers About AW:

Last edited by sumusiko; 2014-07-03 at 18:27.
Old 2014-07-03, 17:41   Link #2818
sumusiko

Since volume 14 and 16 was big, it went over the character limit per post.

Spoiler for Volume 16 Spoiler:

Last edited by sumusiko; 2014-07-03 at 18:17.
Old 2014-07-03, 21:03   Link #2819
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
wish they kept going with their project . It's gonna take at least 2 years for Yen press to launch volume 5+ since anime ends in the volume 4 :C

Currently rewatching the anime after reading all the 130 pages in this thread, I'm pretty much updated story wise but I wish I could read them myself or at least watch it in anime
isn't there some other archiving site that archive what the translation site deleted?

btw, take a look at this: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki...nsei%27s_works , seem like it is quite possible for Yen Press to release AW novel vol.5 before the end of year 2015.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 21:34   Link #2820
sumusiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
isn't there some other archiving site that archive what the translation site deleted?

btw, take a look at this: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki...nsei%27s_works , seem like it is quite possible for Yen Press to release AW novel vol.5 before the end of year 2015.
Yea but they only released the novels 1-5 and the 8th novel. I've also found the first 3 chapters of the 6th however I'd prefer to be able to read everything in a row and not just part by part as I'll miss a few things here and there

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality