AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-04-29, 00:18   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Angry Mokuyoubi wa Kimi to Nakitai.

Original Title : 木曜日は君と泣きたい。
Author : Kudou Makoto

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR
“It's a very human thing to have somethin' like a dirty secret you can't tell”

Kaoru goes to the same college as the popular model she yearns for: Reika. On campus, Reika stands out considerably shining as an intelligent, beautiful, and perfect girl. In the middle of all this, Kaoru witnesses Reika kissing another woman–––. Kaoru and Reika are in the center of it all, mixing with the love and hate of both men and women. With no way out, their campus life begins.
Oh my god, this is epic

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-29, 01:47   Link #2
Tenzen12

Yeah this is one of hell mess. I am not really into this level of screwed drama, but for now I keep reading it.

I guess not!Guy is best girl? I don't like not!hetero duo and honestly Mc should just put his mum into institution and live own live.
Old 2019-04-29, 02:37   Link #3
dark44

I think the main are the trap and the tomboy they are straight but the side couple are the gay ones the childhood friend and the blonde
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-29, 02:54   Link #4
Tenzen12

The could be both bi (actually didn't blonde said so? I am not sure). Especially Childhood friend might be just very very confused...Or they could be indeed gay. Given that would close idol route I am all for it.
Old 2019-04-29, 03:39   Link #5
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Just finished reading the first chapter, reminds me of Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku. If it's half as good as that was, I'll stick with it.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 22:11   Link #6
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

I'm all caught up and all I've gotta say is: why is the drama so needlessly overblown?

The author just keeps stacking misunderstandings and lies on top of each other and things are already approaching critical mass when we're only 9 chapters in... We have two traps, a bi and a homo (presumably) all caught up in what is probably the most convoluted love rectangle I've seen in quite a long time.

Reika also now knows the MC's secret and boy does that look on her face seem foreboding. I hope she doesn't resort to blackmailing the MC because of this...

Lastly, my shipper senses are telling me that the MC is gonna end up with the other trap. We'll see how this plays out.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2019-05-01, 23:08   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^The template is black hair couple and other hair color couple
But I want Reika route coz she's so pretty~
Old 2019-05-01, 23:41   Link #8
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Idk if I ship her with MC yet. We haven't really seen much of her true personality yet to determine how genuine she is. Right now, she's so fake that it's a little offputting tbh.

She's hella pretty tho, I'll give her that. Meanwhile, the trap girl has a great personality, but she looks so much like a guy that Idek if getting a complete makeover will save her. Then again, maybe she just might be able to pull it off.
Old 2019-05-02, 01:40   Link #9
Tenzen12

Reika pretty much using Kaoru to get what she want and doesn't offer anything in return. That's big no for me.
Old 2019-05-02, 05:30   Link #10
The One Above God
Kamijou

Man, what a fucking mess. I like it so far, and Kaoru is a great eye candy, regardless of sex. Definitely followed.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-12, 22:27   Link #11
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Arara
Old 2019-05-19, 22:41   Link #12
wuhugm
Confused Shark

This is not my ship
Old 2019-05-20, 00:58   Link #13
Tenzen12

That's only ship that might be only mild train wreck instead of full-blown Seo Kouji level of disaster
Old 2019-05-20, 01:03   Link #14
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

When the guy's more beautiful than the girl and the girl's more handsome than the guy...

Still tho, it is the best possible ship that won't spiral into an outright disaster atm. Every other possible pairing will most definitely degenerate into shitstorms of varying magnitudes.
Old 2019-05-20, 02:59   Link #15
The One Above God
Kamijou

It's the only ship I'm fine with in this manga so far .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-17, 23:27   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Don't go this route pliz
Old 2019-06-18, 05:30   Link #17
Tenzen12

T
Despite your wishes first girl is not gonna win this time! Try root for some time else this time.

Jokes aside this route seems like pretty much set in stone already and given it's only functional relationship, it is good thing.
Old 2019-06-18, 13:49   Link #18
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Don't go this route pliz
Setting yourself up for major disappointment there bro.

This is clearly the route the author's going for. Makes the most sense too. The girly-looking, yet somewhat masculine boy and the masculine-looking, yet surprisingly feminine girl complement each other in more ways than one. It's the only ship in this story with great balance from the get-go.
Old 2019-06-18, 21:40   Link #19
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Dun care about logic
Prettiest girl must win
Old 2019-06-18, 22:28   Link #20
Tenzen12

Kaoru is prettiest girl and as far as I can say he is on way to win big time.

Tags
lgbt, romance