Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-09-01, 05:33   Link #9561
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Kagura's sister
Hm thats an interesting theory since we dont know why Jellal is hated so much by Kagura so they need to reveal that. I think it may be lucy who was infected with the power of Zerefs magic. It actually makes more sense if she's the one who was crying because she never got to see natsu take revenge for her. Either way this reveal is going to be very interesting.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 06:06   Link #9562
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Here is my thoughts so far; the eclipse is soon so this will lead to Dragon Festival. After event starts all of the dragons will start to go rampage on human world. There will be also big amount of casualties. Of course in the big pinch and attach under dragons some of FT members will also lose their life. I am guessing from Levy's reaction; Gajeel will be also meet his end since she said "who I loved". And from here on Natsu will loose his mind and go into dragon force mode or other kind of powerful more and slash all the dragons with the help of that girl Jellal's saw at the end of the chapter. I don't think this girl will be either Lucy or Erza (their future self). Because if she turned out to be either of these girls then it would be too cliche (time travel and they already time traveled seven years ahead of time so please just, no!). I am still clueless so we might see even suprising character.

Damn there are two side chapters coming up. I just can't wait to see what will happen and I guess I will read those two chapters together.
Old 2012-09-01, 06:44   Link #9563
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea i understand your thoughts Opax but remember this is a flashback so its based on a separate time we have no clue whether or not things will happen exactly like that but it'll really be interesting regardless of what happens
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 12:15   Link #9564
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
While I think it would be interesting to have Gajeel die (and Levy tearfully tell him that she forgave him a long time ago), I don't think Mashima has the balls to kill main characters. Maybe Jet or Droy or other secondaries(which would be a shame, because I'd like to see Jet and Droy shine). Maybe Makarov. But he's shied away from that before, and even brought Lisanna back.

No, we're being trolled in some way. The characters don't actually die, or it will be something that will be reversed. And this is even after Mashima said something like he doesn't like bringing dead characters back (paraphrasing).

My guess is, and I said this before, that it will only look like they died. But really, they headed to dragon land. It's not like Mashima hasn't played this card before. *coughLisannacough*
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 12:33   Link #9565
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Err... guys guys, remember the mysterious girl is emanating Evil Juice™! Enough to draw Jelly's full attention. If she's indeed a fairy tail member then some major plot twists are coming up.

Quote:
I don't think Mashima has the balls to kill main characters
Don't really need them for the "died in an alternative timeline". As long as a version of Gajeel exists somehow somewhere, 1000 of him can die. Just look at Lisanna, who cares one of her died now? nobody. Nobody (except me) cares Mystogun is not here either.
Old 2012-09-01, 13:05   Link #9566
kitten320

Well Mashima did kill main charas in Rave Master didn't he? Did not read the manga but took a look at what you guys were discussing and have to admit that I would like to see something similar here in Fairy Tail.
Old 2012-09-01, 20:01   Link #9567
n0m@n
C-Z

Makarov had many deathflags or was hinted to die couple of times in the past but he survived them all. If Mashima decides to kill him off this time, then I will be disappointed. I would rather see other major characters in FT being killed instead. Heck, a death of one of the dragon-slayers in FT will seem more depressing and have more impact on readers I guess.

A emotional death like Shiba and Seeg from Rave would be good. Also seeing Erza lose for the first time would be good. She hasnt lost yet, even though it seemed like she was about to lose against Azuma. Erza defeating 100 monsters in pandemonium was more insane then Natsu defeating 2 dragon-slayers in dragon-force mode by himself.

Also Kagura focusing on Erza was good. It seems like the matches between certain characters are basically confirmed for the last-game. Erza vs Kagura(and possibly Millianna). Laxus vs Oruga vs Jura. Gray vs Lyon. Also I hope i can see Gajeel vs Rogue even though we know who would win.
Old 2012-09-01, 20:44   Link #9568
immblueversion

Didn't the Mangastream translation say that the next two chapters will focus on some side stories related to the current arc before delving into the main story?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:53   Link #9569
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Didn't the Mangastream translation say that the next two chapters will focus on some side stories related to the current arc before delving into the main story?
Aye, that they did. Stream, even with its mistakes, translates every single detail of the chapter, unlike panda.
Old 2012-09-02, 10:44   Link #9570
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Aye, that they did. Stream, even with its mistakes, translates every single detail of the chapter, unlike panda.
So the story will continue in chapter 300. Lovely.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 19:30   Link #9571
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hn, either he's going:

"Oh crap, I'm about to write myself into a corner... I know! I'll make up two weeks worth of 'side stories' so I can think of how to un-write myself outta this!"

"Mashima-san, you're a genius!"

-or-

"Hn, it's almost to chapter 300...but I want chaper 300 to be special... I know! I'll make up two weeks worth of 'side stories' so that chapter 300 will be the most memorable one ever!"

Old 2012-09-03, 02:22   Link #9572
seiftis
~defying fate

Dont think anyone will die either. That levy thing is just to scare us off.
Old 2012-09-03, 09:56   Link #9573
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
Dont think anyone will die either. That levy thing is just to scare us off.
I don't think he is trying to scare people off more like he's manage to create some real suspense between the Dragon King's appearance and scarred Levy's foreboding letters which is kind of unusual in these sorts of mangas.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 10:33   Link #9574
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hn, either he's going:

"Oh crap, I'm about to write myself into a corner... I know! I'll make up two weeks worth of 'side stories' so I can think of how to un-write myself outta this!"

-or-

"Hn, it's almost to chapter 300...but I want chaper 300 to be special... I know! I'll make up two weeks worth of 'side stories' so that chapter 300 will be the most memorable one ever!"

The nest two weeks are not chapter 298 and 299. They don't have chapter numbers.

Three weeks from now when the current arc continues it will continue with chapter 298. It says so on that very same page saying the side stories.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 13:13   Link #9575
Miraluka
Banned

@felix: Don't fool with us!! We miss Mystogan, we don't want that Jellal!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 10:37   Link #9576
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About Gajeel picking up a trolley ride down to the graveyard, after re-reading the last few chapters I noticed that Sting destroyed the floor with his DF roar and put everyone a few stories below everyone else, so it kinda makes sense if you see it as an abandoned line that they ran into.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 05:07   Link #9577
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 298:
Old 2012-09-07, 05:34   Link #9578
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
No it's not okay.
Erzaaaa
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 05:46   Link #9579
Aesthetic Shampoo

That Erza x Jellal ship needs to burn. HURRY.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:27   Link #9580
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I just noticed how Erza landed after natsu's superpunch
Damn, Jellal is one lucky guy..
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen