AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-09-15, 02:22   Link #661
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Maybe they can only steal the Bankai in the moment it is released.
And since they didn't expect Yamamoto to use Bankai, they just missed their chance.
I personally think it has to do with the fact that a little tiny badge such as that would in no way be able to contain Yamamoto's bankai.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 06:39   Link #662
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
Yeah, I agree, their bankais cant be stolen because it becomes a part of them. Not an extension of them.

1st cap puts it all on his sword and the flames cover his body, itchigo does the same, even his clothes change when in bankai mode because it covers his body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Hyorinmaru was stolen, and that kinda becomes a part of hitsugaya...
Well, the flame shield is a technique as opposed to Hitsugaya whose ice coverings are are an extension/manifestation of his bankai
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 01:16   Link #663
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Hyorinmaru was stolen, and that kinda becomes a part of hitsugaya...
true, but most of Hyorinmaru's attacks and abilities are external. His 1000 year ice prison, the flower attack he used on Halibel and so on. Wearing the ice as armor just seems like a perk like Yamamoto is doing with his fire as opposed to the FORM of the Bankai, like Ichigo who has no choice but to wear it constnatly.

and sidenote, all the Bankai were stolen when the opponent revealed the badge...so it's not liek Yamamoto using his bankai would mean it would get sealed right away if no one is trying to seal it--unless the question was why Bach didn't seal when he had the chance? In that case, he explained that he knew the bankai (or so he thought), so maybe he thought he could take yama head on without stealing...but he's in for a surprise now
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 07:12   Link #664
sayde

I recently grown fond of the idea that Juha Bach knows the flames of his bankai are too powerful to be contained. So if he attempted to do so, he'd get atomized.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 09:47   Link #665
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
im sure someone asked this, but why was his bankai not instantly stolen?
to make it easier to understand think of Ichigo and Yamamoto's bankai as 1 liter of water.

now think of the medalize system as a 750ml glass.

now you can try and pour that 1L of water into the glass but it will only go so far since there's no way a 750ml glass could hold 1L of water thus the vessel overflows.

it's the same thing here....it's not that the medalize system couldn't steal their bankais, it's just that it can't compensate for the remaining 250ml sort of speak and since it can't fit all of it in, the thing just resets over and over and the quincy are back to square 1.
Old 2012-09-18, 20:53   Link #666
epyon96

Can someone update this thread to show the latest chapter number. It's hard to keep track which one is the latest now.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:14   Link #667
Kafriel
Senior Guest

508 is out. Yamamoto is OP
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:24   Link #668
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Yamamoto can summon hell-fire zombies!!!
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:27   Link #669
ACE2001
Anime Watchman

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
WOOOOW!!! Just finished reading chapter 508. Things are definitely "heating up"!!! Lol. Yamamoto is "Man On Fire" or shall I say, Shinigami On Fire! Hehe. I can't wait to see what he'll do next. All this power he is releasing now makes me wonder why didn't he just destroy Aizen like how he's fighting this guy now?

Last edited by ACE2001; 2012-09-19 at 02:46.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:40   Link #670
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Interesting chapter... though the fight is getting intense, but whats more intense is my curiosity on Juha's assistant.. despite of his rank just under Juha, but i think his abilities might be even more than Juha himself. That calmness likely means he has a hidden trump that can work against Yamamoto's bankai... similar to Aizen's Wonderweiss. Maybe it would be in another few chapters, where Juha will leave the battle to his assistant while leaving a mocking line that goes "You think your fire is great.. but it appears that i don't even need to go all out on this battle. My assistant is more than enough for you". Just my theory lol.

Also, with ZnT South revealed to be a massive summons of undead from hell that his sword killed, i expect that ZnT North would probably be a massive hellfire or sure-OHKO attack that will send people to hell lol. Kinda get that feeling, seeing how his East and West work.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:48   Link #671
SeanQ

Man I hope bleach ends with old-man's fight...but then again, knowing kubo, he'll ruin his badassary for Ichigo.
Old 2012-09-19, 02:57   Link #672
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
508 is out. Yamamoto is OP
OP is an understatement, he just summoned ten trillion zombies. He's going for broke here, though he'd best end this soon, or his bankai will destroy everything. Maybe Bach doesn't need to beat Yamamoto, his bankai may do that for him. Even in this manga, there's always a price to pay for having too much power, Yamamoto may find that out very soon. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 03:07   Link #673
Eragon
Still Alive

Yamji is sooo OP! I don't see how someone can defeat him. It's just impossible. The guy's got his own frikin' army of the undead, on top of being untouchable!!
Old 2012-09-19, 03:24   Link #674
Knjaz

Well, THAT definitely was unexpected. Anything, but this.

Yamamoto a Necromancer?! With his own army of countless undead, that were killed by him?
Who the hell is this old man?! (although, Hell theme comes to mind...)

I wonder, what North will be. By logic, it should follow the theme of the south, in some other way. Maybe some sort of Phoenix fire own resurrection ability? To complete the image of invulnerable world busting bada**.

Or something that sends enemy straight into Hell, not summons souls from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
OP is an understatement, he just summoned ten trillion zombies. He's going for broke here, though he'd best end this soon, or his bankai will destroy everything. Maybe Bach doesn't need to beat Yamamoto, his bankai may do that for him. Even in this manga, there's always a price to pay for having too much power, Yamamoto may find that out very soon. Until then...
Well, he didn't summon trillions of zombies. I guess it's the name of the technique, to show that it's capable of summoning almost unlimited quantities of undead.

But to "fully" deploy it, he should've killed 10 trillion people/creatures before. Unless he's a Galactus from Marvel universe, I fail to see that happen.

Last edited by Knjaz; 2012-09-19 at 05:04.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:35   Link #675
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Holy shit!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:41   Link #676
ReinhartX

i can see where this is going

next chapter yamajii reveals NORTH
possible scenarios....yamajii delayed too long and shit happens to him...

or buckbeard goes quincy voltstandig or wadever ultimate form name and wins
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:47   Link #677
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
There is no 'North' and 'South'

Sun rises & sets in East/West , which is what it symbolizes....

Ok
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 05:05   Link #678
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Ok

Aha, as someone mentioned on another forum.

Quote:
东 (east), 西 (west), 南 (south), 北 (north), and finally, 中 (center). that's how it goes in mahjong anyway.
So we have a chance for 2 more.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 05:41   Link #679
Calca
Expressionless

Millions of people could read Bleach and I bet there is not one person who thought Yama-ji could raise freaking zombies. It'd be cool if he raised As Nodt

BTW isn't 10 trillion a bit much?
Old 2012-09-19, 06:08   Link #680
Calca
Expressionless

Calling it,

Zanka no Tachi North summons space aliens.

Tags
bleach, chapter