AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-18, 16:23   Link #4261
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
From what I understand. Aiz HAD to get serious with Bell due to him standing in her way of getting to Wiene even though she effortlessly won. In fact, Bell gained a great boost in his stats because of it.

Can't wait until the confrontation between Bell and Asterius.
She had to stop playing around if she wanted to catch up, yes.

However, Bell was utterly outmatched even without her being serious and lasted literally 10 seconds when she stopped screwing around.
Old 2017-05-18, 17:21   Link #4262
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
She had to stop playing around if she wanted to catch up, yes.

However, Bell was utterly outmatched even without her being serious and lasted literally 10 seconds when she stopped screwing around.
Indeed, and this is also proof of his growing strength. Which is a good thing.
Old 2017-05-18, 18:30   Link #4263
rinox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Nice, sounds really good. (Didn´t find preview there, maybe I am just blind)
Forgot to add it to the post. Rakuten has it.
https://www.kobo.com/jp/en/ebook/pBNM940PpjKzZxpI7I4jnw
rinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-18, 19:18   Link #4264
xellos2099

I do wonder what does new world water island and water marriage mean..... Bell... you didn;t chase after another girl butt and get into a whole world of trouble again?
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 00:15   Link #4265
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
I do wonder what does new world water island and water marriage mean..... Bell... you didn;t chase after another girl butt and get into a whole world of trouble again?
Or perhaps this new girl is a familia candidate?

Although, I was also kinda hoping that Wiene would join the Hestia Familia.
Old 2017-05-19, 00:46   Link #4266
xellos2099

it sound like a new dungeon area
Old 2017-05-19, 08:19   Link #4267
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
looks like mermaid will be involved,

a few things from preview

Spoiler for 12:
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 08:27   Link #4268
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
looks like mermaid will be involved,

a few things from preview

Spoiler for 12:
Thanks Hata (I knew I can count on you ) And mermaid? That sounds pretty good Also, that matador skill sounds interesting.
Btw, about Oratoria vol 9, there is already that short synopsis translated on wiki.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 08:37   Link #4269
The One Above God
Kamijou

Great, now everyone would like to have Bell one way or another .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 18:34   Link #4270
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Thanks Hata (I knew I can count on you ) And mermaid? That sounds pretty good Also, that matador skill sounds interesting.
Actually, the name of Bell's new Skill is Ox Slayer, which is kind of ironic, since that's one of the nicknames people gave him when he reached Level 2

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 18:56   Link #4271
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Actually, the name of Bell's new Skill is Ox Slayer, which is kind of ironic, since that's one of the nicknames people gave him when he reached Level 2
Well, now with Asterius as the opponent it fits even better. If I remember well, there was not much ppl that knew about that minotaur slaying when he reach level 2. (Ppl from Loki familia have seen it, he told to Eina and his friends I guess, but it is true, that I not really remember well older volumes.)(Well,Tiona call him Argonaut-kun )
Also, that skill is simply a good loophole. (Bell is now level 4 but Asterius is recognized as level 7.)

Last edited by sparhawk1610; 2017-05-19 at 19:15.
Old 2017-05-19, 19:17   Link #4272
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Well, now with Asterius as the opponent it fits even better. If I remember well, there was not much ppl that knew about that minotaur slaying when he reach level 2. (Ppl from Loki familia have seen it, he told to Eina and his friends I guess, but it is true, that I not really remember well older volumes.)(Well,Tiona call him Argonaut )
Actually the fact that Bell beat a Minotaur alone at Level 2 was well known amongst adventurers, to the point that random people in the Hostess of Fertility knew about it.

Quote:
Also, that skill is simply a good loophole. (Bell is now level 4 but Asterius is recognized as level 7.)
True, but the fact that the trigger is so limited reduces the usefulness a lot.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 19:19   Link #4273
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Actually the fact that Bell beat a Minotaur alone at Level 2 was well known amongst adventurers, to the point that random people in the Hostess of Fertility knew about it.

True, but the fact that the trigger is so limited reduces the usefulness a lot.
Well, as I say, I don´t remember well some not important things from older volumes. (But also, it doesn´t change fact, that he ends up with nickname of different animal )

Even if it is limited, it is still a good loophole, because it allows to Bell fight Asterius even when he will be a lower level. ("potentially making the user stronger than their actual level when fighting them ")
But, honestly, skill itself looks a bit silly, because in the future, I am not sure that it will be really usefull. But I can be wrong. For now, it looks for me only like a way to fight Asterius.
Old 2017-05-20, 00:45   Link #4274
Tachibana
タチバナ

So here is my take one this.

Before the confrontation with Asterius. Bell will be a level 6 but won't need to be exactly at Asterius's level requirement because of his new Ox Slayer skill. This will more or less make them equals. And because Asterius is now a Dungeon Boss by the Guild. Perhaps his defeat will be considered a Heroic Deed.
Old 2017-05-20, 01:34   Link #4275
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
So here is my take one this.

Before the confrontation with Asterius. Bell will be a level 6 but won't need to be exactly at Asterius's level requirement because of his new Ox Slayer skill. This will more or less make them equals. And because Asterius is now a Dungeon Boss by the Guild. Perhaps his defeat will be considered a Heroic Deed.
Well, my guess is somewhere around yours. But you know, for now it looks just like a waste of skill slot, if it will be used only for one fight. But it ofc depends from author plans in the future.
Old 2017-05-20, 02:43   Link #4276
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, my guess is somewhere around yours. But you know, for now it looks just like a waste of skill slot, if it will be used only for one fight. But it ofc depends from author plans in the future.
Perhaps the purpose of this Ox Slayer skill is primary for his rematch with Asterius and after which it will have served it's purpose rather than for future uses.

Maybe the author wishes to accelerate Bell's development and leveling for the next few volumes rather than having it dragged out. It would be cool to have Bell level up twice in one volume.
Old 2017-05-20, 03:02   Link #4277
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Perhaps the purpose of this Ox Slayer skill is primary for his rematch with Asterius and after which it will have served it's purpose rather than for future uses.

Maybe the author wishes to accelerate Bell's development and leveling for the next few volumes rather than having it dragged out. It would be cool to have Bell level up twice in one volume.
Well, it doesn´t change fact, that it is just a convenient loophole. Also, I am curious on what level will Bell fight with Asterius. And there is mermaid, want to know more
Old 2017-05-20, 04:26   Link #4278
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, it doesn´t change fact, that it is just a convenient loophole. Also, I am curious on what level will Bell fight with Asterius. And there is mermaid, want to know more
About 7 to 8 of Loki's Familia members are all level 6. Asterius took them all on and won the confrontation. Bell needs to be a strong level 6 and combine this strength with Ox Slayer in order to be a match against Asterius.
Old 2017-05-20, 05:13   Link #4279
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
About 7 to 8 of Loki's Familia members are all level 6. Asterius took them all on and won the confrontation. Bell needs to be a strong level 6 and combine this strength with Ox Slayer in order to be a match against Asterius.
That sounds good to me. I would like to see a bit more development with Lily and Ais too. (Also, it is good that YP is actually not so much behind with the release, at December we should get vol 10.)
Old 2017-05-20, 17:23   Link #4280
xellos2099

I personally don't think Asterius can be soloed at all. He can grow even stronger like Aiz said. And can Bell kill him

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, magic, romance