Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2014-09-15, 01:45   Link #2221
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Aw gawd, that episode was needed. I'm so happy Pyrrha finally says how she feels about Jaune and how he kind of makes up for it with DANCE DANCE SHENANIGANZ. I'm also happy that Weiss seems to acknowledge Jaune as a pretty kewl guy thanks to Neptune. And black ops Cinder was pretty hot.

and I forgot what that promise Jaune made that had him wear a dress?
Actually she says how she feels about guys LIKE Jaune. And uhh, about Weiss "acknowledging" him... I'm not sure where that happened. Neptune told Weiss about Jaune, and then she looked at Jaune, and that means... What exactly? Are you a fictional character mind reader?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 11:14   Link #2222
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Cinder is not Yang's mother. For one thing, she's way too young. Mid-20's at most. Yang is 17. For another thing, Monty already specifically quashed the "Cinder as either of the sisters' mom" theory on Twitter.

At least 7 seasons, per one of the Afterbuzzes this season with either Monty or Miles.
Oh, I didn't know that thanks for the update. Also, 7 seasons! That's excellent news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Actually she says how she feels about guys LIKE Jaune. And uhh, about Weiss "acknowledging" him... I'm not sure where that happened. Neptune told Weiss about Jaune, and then she looked at Jaune, and that means... What exactly? Are you a fictional character mind reader?
Weiss acknowledged him because of the look. That was pretty self-explanatory. Whether or not she still acts coldly to him, just the fact that she knows that she got her happiness because of Jaune changes things. That's how it is.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 11:53   Link #2223
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:

It's called emotional literacy. Expressions can send a message, ya know!

Phyrra also starts talking about Juane but then avoids a flat out confession by saying it would be "someone like you". Yeah, it's not a flat out confession, but Juane COULD have said "someone like me?" and put her in a corner on the issue.

Look, it's season II of like, 7 seasons ( at least). A confession this early? Madness! (Though I can feel it coming soon...)
Old 2014-09-15, 14:33   Link #2224
Bogart
Banned

Why, I bet Weiss wouldn't even be pissed off that he lied to get into Beacon. So far has she fallen all in the name of being "nice".
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 14:46   Link #2225
Nicaea

I really hope this week we'll get to know the other teams more.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 16:16   Link #2226
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
I didn't mean it as a full-on romantic expression about how she felt about him, but I see your interpretation.

And yeah, I'm a full-fledged psychic. woop
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 17:55   Link #2227
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Other guys already explained it a bit. No need to get all snappy at me.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 18:17   Link #2228
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
I really hope this week we'll get to know the other teams more.
There's another "World of Remnant" spot this week. Heard a rumor that it's about Roman, but I'd say it's more likely a History 101 or Geography 101 lesson. Maybe Roman is narrating it... Should be another after Chapter 10.
Old 2014-09-15, 19:41   Link #2229
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Other guys already explained it a bit. No need to get all snappy at me.
But I'm not
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 20:28   Link #2230
Raviel

Quote:
There's another "World of Remnant" spot this week. Heard a rumor that it's about Roman, but I'd say it's more likely a History 101 or Geography 101 lesson. Maybe Roman is narrating it... Should be another after Chapter 10.
Roman? Narrating History and Geography?

That would actually be pretty awesome
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 20:46   Link #2231
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Roman? Narrating History and Geography?

That would actually be pretty awesome
How about get the teacher that's actually responsible for that subject?
Old 2014-09-17, 01:45   Link #2232
ScorchingFlames
Jack of Blades

It looks like RoosterTeeth is going to be attending this year's New York Comic Con again and they are also going to have a Panel on Thursday, October, 9. Judging from from the NYCC schedule that was just posted Tuesday.

http://nycc14.mapyourshow.com/6_0/se...?ScheduleID=81

Barbara, Kerry and Monty are going be the speakers, and just like last year they are going to premiere a new episode at the panel. I just hope they at least get a bigger room.

I'll be going this year since I got a Thursday pass, and a three day pass in the chaos that happened back in August when the passes hit the comic shops in New York. My friend was the smart one and got his 4 day online.

Now for those that are interested in going to NYCC the only passes that are still available are Thursday passes. Which are still available from the nycc website and some comic shop like midtown comic's.
ScorchingFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 06:33   Link #2233
Nicaea

Quote:
Ooh nice. Can't wait~
Old 2014-09-17, 07:31   Link #2234
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I just can't wait for all the teams to be introduced in one big battle.
Old 2014-09-19, 10:54   Link #2235
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

World of Remnant 2 is out!

But the REAL reason I posted here is just to show off this image Monty made, hell yeah!
Old 2014-09-19, 13:47   Link #2236
Bogart
Banned

So Huntsmen have no loyalty to anyone, and they only exist to continue training Huntsmen. That's a sad existence.
Old 2014-09-19, 14:15   Link #2237
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
World of Remnant 2 is out!

But the REAL reason I posted here is just to show off this image Monty made, hell yeah!
Nice image ; ~;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
So Huntsmen have no loyalty to anyone, and they only exist to continue training Huntsmen. That's a sad existence.
Actually that's pretty good. Otherwise we'd have things like militarization and impending wars to worry about. I see it more like Adventurers in MMORPG's. They fulfill quests for the NPC's, but they're not bound to them. They can decide to adventure by themselves, discover secret places only told in lore, devote themselves to polishing their skills, feel more at ease by connecting with nature rather than society, etc.
Old 2014-09-25, 07:25   Link #2238
Kreceir

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-09-25, 07:48   Link #2239
Raviel

But did you see the dancing Ursa?
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:55   Link #2240
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ I can't bear to watch that.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cgi, fairy tale, fantasy, rooster teeth, rwby