AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-06-16, 16:02   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

All I know is that Kushina been the host of Kyubi can mean that the attack that happened in Konoha seems to be the same of what Sandaime and others fear on Naruto releasing the 9 tails.

It Seems something triggered Kyuibi released from Kushina (maybe Madara) and when he got out, Konoha ninjas tried to stop Kyubi. With this, it doesn’t seems that Kyuibi was Runin around loose and someone send him to go to were Konoha is located, Heck, Madara didn’t even had to control Kyubi to make him do what he did to Konoha.
Old 2010-06-16, 16:19   Link #62
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Ok, for all of us who have read the chapter, did anyone picture the Kyuubi as the Wily E. Coyote during that fight scene? Seriously, all he was missing was a cue card with the word "Help" on it and boom, you couldn't tell the 2 apart beyond the extra number of tails.

-Well slap me silly and call me Irene (c'mon, I freaking dare you), Kushina being the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi was true after all. And now I want to see just what MASSIVE explaination Kishimoto plans to give us. There is no way that this sort of thing could be explained within a chapter or so. Because right now, there is at least 5 important questions that need to be answered. Questions like:

-Who sealed the Kyuubi into Kushina?
-If this is the same Kyuubi in Kushina and from 16 years ago, how did it escape?
-How did Kushina give birth to Naruto if the Kyuubi was extracted and she died?
-Why was Kushina never mentioned as the jinchuuriki by Tsunade or Jiraiya?
-What is Kushina's "special" chakra anyway?

-As a side note, anyone else intrigued by Naruto's telling the Kyuubi that he "won't hurt him" and "to wait"? Wait for what exactly? And what does he mean by "not hurting him"? He had no qualms about doing that when he was blasting him away with the Rasengans of Doom. In summation, I liked the chapter, even though now I have to keep my brain from overheating due to the questions I have for 2 weeks.
Old 2010-06-16, 16:46   Link #63
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
In a sense Danzou was right, the cause of the attack was Madara controlling the kyuubi, Kushina with her special chakra would have never lost her control over the kyuubi if someone didn't force that on Kushina. They did know that a powerful sharingan was needed to control the demon, maybe thay have even seen the sharingan in kyuubi's eyes (remember Manda's sharingan eye while Sasuke controlled it). Why Sandaime could not prove the innocence of the Uchiha was because he didn't know that Madara is alive. So if you take out Madara from the equation then all evidence is against the Uchiha. Madara had a mask, and only one sharingan eye can be seen, so it would be logical to assume that it was an Uchiha, even if you don't know which one.
No you see, while yes a sharigan is a capable of controlling the kyuubi, the point is that it's NOT the only way for it to run loose and attack people. Danzou and the elders were dead set to blame the uchiha when it seemed more than possible that kushina could have just plain lost control, and it was nothing more than a horrible accident, brought on by the failure of a host... Sarutobi should have been able to use that logic to help defend the uchiha... in a sense there was no real evidence for or against the uchiha when you take into account how damn easy it is for a host to loose control
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 16:52   Link #64
Slave0fLife
O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Ok, for all of us who have read the chapter, did anyone picture the Kyuubi as the Wily E. Coyote during that fight scene?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-As a side note, anyone else intrigued by Naruto's telling the Kyuubi that he "won't hurt him" and "to wait"? Wait for what exactly? And what does he mean by "not hurting him"?
My guess is, since he is the manga-carnation of jesus, he's going to find a way to make it his friend and help him out against Sasuke. I guess it would be to help him with genjutsu, as Killer Bee was helped by the 8-tails.

And it is true that "I won't hurt you" after he all but destroyed him with rasengans is really contradictory, but maybe it has something to do with the fight being in his mind, I dunno.

Also, since apparently Naruto is Rikudou-related, he will be greatly overpowered. There goes the "underdog fighting his way through everything with only his guts and no predisposition to be exceptional" story. And we can expect that Kyubi chakra + Sage Mode + Rikudou-whateveritishegot = ultra-technique from the EMS of Sasuke. Any guesses on what this might be?
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 17:01   Link #65
AnbuItachi

just read it,

i don't understand how naruto has the chakra to do 100 rasengans

also dont understand how naruto can use a 6 path seal.. nothings making sense.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 17:39   Link #66
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave0fLife View Post
Also, since apparently Naruto is Rikudou-related, he will be greatly overpowered. There goes the "underdog fighting his way through everything with only his guts and no predisposition to be exceptional" story.
Once again. NEJI WAS RIGHT! Naruto is a Gary Stu to the max.

Quote:
Kishimoto Masashi says: "The theme for the Neji-Naruto fight is "destiny." I wanted to express the difference between Neji who believed that destiny can't be changed and suffers within that belief and Naruto who lives to change destiny while looking forward."
And now we know Nartuo was the son of Superman and Wonder Woman. He was born with special chakra that made him the only suitable host for the Kyuubi if something happened to his mother. Naruto was destined from birth for his role. Maybe even conception. He was bred for greatest. Nothing Naruto has done has changed his destiny. Everything was foreseen in the Toad Sage's prophecy. Everything was predetermined. Bleh

Kishimoto. You have failed epically. Your whole point about destiny with Neji turned out to be a huge pile of b.s.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 17:49   Link #67
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It's a battle of the mind. It doesn't really have to make sense. The seal part is likely just the same technique the Sage used and passed down, which is why Kyuubi recognizes it.
Old 2010-06-16, 17:58   Link #68
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh man....Kishi totally pulled that out of his hat just now. However, he can make it work. There is enough empty space on the page so the continuum will fit.

Gonna be a long two weeks, I really want to know what the deal is now.

Oh, and Madara is really responsible for both of Naruto's parents dying...time for some revenge!
Old 2010-06-16, 17:59   Link #69
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Fist of all, it was my idea to let Naruto create Rasengan with his shadow clones. I had that one years ago and kind of begged for it. Did I say one year? Time passes by like a spaceship by a snail... I must have had this idea way back in part one. Five or more years must have passed since then.

Second, now nobody will ever doubt the body again. Two sons of the Rikkudou Senin - the older got the eyes which became "Sharingan", the other one got the body which became "..." Naruto's power? It's more than just obvious. It doesn't even seem to be a hint but rather a fact now that Naruto is part of the Senju clan.

Madara said he did not summon the Kyuubi - it seems he did not summon it but control it. I don't say he wasn't involved - he was definitely involved. Maybe he found a way to extract it from Kushina or make her enrage so that she could not control the Kyuubi anymore. I still guess the Sharingan is an eye full of hate and it can trigger hate and even infuse people with hate and make the Jinchuuriki, at least the Kyuubi jinchuuriki lose control over the bijou.

I don't want to hear that.
Don't make Kushina tell Naruto that the Sharingan can trigger the Kyuubi's hatred and free him of his cage. Not another downside to Naruto's power-ups.

That chapter was awesome and I thought "wow, another page and another and..." there was no end to it. I totally liked it. Naruto displayed two new techniques and he looked awesome with that insane chakra body.
Old 2010-06-16, 18:03   Link #70
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
No you see, while yes a sharigan is a capable of controlling the kyuubi, the point is that it's NOT the only way for it to run loose and attack people. Danzou and the elders were dead set to blame the uchiha when it seemed more than possible that kushina could have just plain lost control, and it was nothing more than a horrible accident, brought on by the failure of a host... Sarutobi should have been able to use that logic to help defend the uchiha... in a sense there was no real evidence for or against the uchiha when you take into account how damn easy it is for a host to loose control
I don't believe in Kushina losing control. First of all she was the love of the 4th hokage for a longer time, that guy would never let this happen. He would have prevented such an incident to happen in normal conditions. Which means someone must have interfered, and the one who attacked Konoha was already named by the 4th, the man with the mask. Also Kushina would not be an idiot to risk releasing the kyuubi while she is pregnant with Naruto. Do you really think that it would be a cool story to tell that Kushina while pregnant with Naruto was bored and so began to play with the seal to have some fun? Or is it a better story that the evil Madara caused her and Minato's death?

Madara was around Konoha for a long time,don't you think that it's possibe that he set up all this? What we know is that he is collecting sharingan eyes, so the death of all Uchiha was in his interest. The kyuubi was always connected to the Uchiha, at the place where Itachi and Sasuke fight there is some kind ot throne, and behind is a picture of the 9-tailed fox, as being in posession of the clan. For Madara it would be easy to create false evidence against the Uchiha. After that he just had to wait for a civil war, which would lead him to the downfall of Konoha and to the free harvesting of sharingan eyes. A perfect plan, but ruined by Itachi.

I think this chapter was one of the best chapters of this manga, things are being finally connected together.

And it seems Naruto will not get his mother's special chakra, since his mother tells him that she has very little chakra left to keep the kyuubi chained down, which means Naruto can't do that, so he does not have such special chakra.

As for the connection to Rikudo-sennin, i think it's the sage mode and nothing else that connects Naruto to him. So no bloodline for Naruto and no more special powers than he had before. The seal and the key to it that Naruto used is what the 4th hokage created, he just closed the Kyuubi back to the cage from where he released it 3 chapters ago.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-06-16 at 18:15.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 18:05   Link #71
ThoHell

sage of 6 path... that was shocking but at the same time not shocking! This are getting awesome and everything is falling in place... wonder what other mysteries will be answered... can't wait!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 18:05   Link #72
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
just read it,

i don't understand how naruto has the chakra to do 100 rasengans

also dont understand how naruto can use a 6 path seal.. nothings making sense.
Naruto is the chosen one.

Impossible is nothing.

SMH.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 18:17   Link #73
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
IAlso Kushina would not be an idiot to risk releasing the kyuubi while she is pregnant with Naruto. Do you really think that it would be a cool story to tell that Kushina while pregnant with Naruto was bored and so began to play with the seal to have some fun?
Well, women do strange things when they are pregnant and they get all kinds of feelings...
Old 2010-06-16, 18:19   Link #74
Bombo
TSF Fans

I totally liked it....best chapter for me and srsly i really like it the team work between the mother and her son was awesome...and ya I'm galde she's didn't gone after telling her this word ..Now the next chapter"after two week " will explain everything about 16 year ago.
I feel sorry for naruto ..he was about to ask his mom if she's alive or not
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 18:43   Link #75
Hiking_Bear

My interpretation of the chapter is that when the Sage of the Six Paths divided up the 10-tails into the 9 tailed beasts, he injected each of them with the power of his body. So, when Naruto pulled the fox out of the 9-tails body, he pulled out a piece of the Sage; what remained was only the hateful piece of the 10-tails.

This implies that Naruto is meant to face each of the tailed beasts in the future and each time he wins, he would gain another piece of the Sage's body. If that's the idea, then the tailed beasts served as a kind of test left behind by the Sage. Only a ninja that can defeat each tailed beast is deemed worthy of inheriting the full power of the Sage's body.

Last edited by Hiking_Bear; 2010-06-17 at 18:04.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 18:43   Link #76
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Second, now nobody will ever doubt the body again. Two sons of the Rikkudou Senin - the older got the eyes which became "Sharingan", the other one got the body which became "..." Naruto's power? It's more than just obvious. It doesn't even seem to be a hint but rather a fact now that Naruto is part of the Senju clan.
Actually was the kyuubi talking about Naruto's own power... or was he talking about sage mode?
I'm also not so sure how special it is compared to the sharigan; afterall the sharigan can control the kyuubi as well as do a ton of other fancy things...
And y'know... i would feel SO much better if kishi had just given minato the surname "senju"... honestly

Quote:
I don't believe in Kushina losing control. First of all she was the love of the 4th hokage for a longer time, that guy would never let this happen. He would have prevented such an incident to happen in normal conditions. Which means someone must have interfered, and the one who attacked Konoha was already named by the 4th, the man with the mask. Also Kushina would not be an idiot to risk releasing the kyuubi while she is pregnant with Naruto. Do you really think that it would be a cool story to tell that Kushina while pregnant with Naruto was bored and so began to play with the seal to have some fun? Or is it a better story that the evil Madara caused her and Minato's death?

Madara was around Konoha for a long time,don't you think that it's possibe that he set up all this? What we know is that he is collecting sharingan eyes, so the death of all Uchiha was in his interest. The kyuubi was always connected to the Uchiha, at the place where Itachi and Sasuke fight there is some kind ot throne, and behind is a picture of the 9-tailed fox, as being in posession of the clan. For Madara it would be easy to create false evidence against the Uchiha. After that he just had to wait for a civil war, which would lead him to the downfall of Konoha and to the free harvesting of sharingan eyes. A perfect plan, but ruined by Itachi.
You COMPLETELY missed the point of what i was saying...
i am NOT talking about what did happen... i am NOT talking about what YOU or I THINK happened (your personal "belief" is irrelevant)... i am talking what the leaders of kohona, characters within the story, think happened

Sabaku Kyu was essentially making note of a possible example of poor writing (retcon at worst)... What actually happened is not important because what MAY have happened needs to be consider... it is OBVIOUS to us readers that madara is what caused the kyuubi attack years ago; but the same can't be said for characters in the story... however after the attack the elders blamed the uchiha and oppressed them and that led to tragedy; what Sabaku Kyu was pointing out though was that was a very stupid conclusion to jump to due the possibilities behind the incident... Hosts have been known to loose control, unleaching their demons to rampage upon there own people; the possibility of kushina simply loosing control of the nine tails is a very real possibility that the elders should have taken into consideration; hell possibility an even higher possibility than the uchiha betraying and attacking them with the ninetails(who as far as we know have not shown any hostile behavior for decades)... considering the grossly high possibility of the host simply loosing control like so many others have, should the elders have really been so quick to make the mistake of segregating and oppress one of Kohona's most powerful clans? It's like taking the massive oil spill down south, except instead of labeling it an industrial accident, you jump into conspiracy theories and acting on them without a second guess

Hell, if you think about it... Madara was able to control the ninetails, but he had the EMS... Sasuke, with his normal sharigan showed no more than the ability to suppress the ninetail's power... IF the MS needed to control the ninetails, then that makes the uchiha themselves even less likely suspects since no one in the clan was known for having the MS back then (except madara who has been cut off from the clan and believed to be dead at the time)

Last edited by Slayerx; 2010-06-16 at 18:54.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 18:44   Link #77
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I have a perfect theory to how the Kyuubi got free, Naruto kicked from inside the womb and pushed the Kyuubi through the seal in her belly. Makes perfect sense

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 19:35   Link #78
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
My interpretation of the chapter is that when the Sage of the Six Paths divided up the 10-tails into the 9 tailed beasts, he injected each of them with the power of his body. So, when Naruto pulled the fox out of the 9-tails body, he pulled out a piece of the Sage; what remained was only the hateful piece of the 10-tails.

This implies that Naruto is meant to face each of the tailed beasts in the future and each time he wins, he would gain another piece of the Sage's body. If that's the idea, then the tailed beasts served as a kind of test left behind by the Sage. Only a ninja that can defeat each tailed beast is deemed worthy of inheriting the full power of the Sage's body.
That actually makes sense, considering that Madara said Naruto is part of the Senjuu clan, which inherited his body, while the Uchiha inherited his eyes.

Still, that Kushina was the Jinchuuriki... I dunno.

Maybe she was *slated* to be the next Jinchuuriki? I can't imagine her being the freaking nine tails and Minato getting her pregnant.

"Oopsie! Sorry Kushina, but your kyuubi chakra turns me on so much, I couldn't help but not pull out. We're gonna have a fox baby!"
Old 2010-06-16, 19:57   Link #79
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
That actually makes sense, considering that Madara said Naruto is part of the Senjuu clan, which inherited his body, while the Uchiha inherited his eyes.

Still, that Kushina was the Jinchuuriki... I dunno.

Maybe she was *slated* to be the next Jinchuuriki? I can't imagine her being the freaking nine tails and Minato getting her pregnant.

"Oopsie! Sorry Kushina, but your kyuubi chakra turns me on so much, I couldn't help but not pull out. We're gonna have a fox baby!"
Not to mention she was from a different village. When did she get the bijou sealed in her? In Konoha? I'm sorry but Kishi came up with this idea recently. I didn't expect him to plan this far ahead from the beginning, but it feels like it came out of no where and will be used to connect the pieces.

I'll accept it if the puzzle is put together nicely.

And kudos to everyone's theories. They are really sound and well though out. I agree with so many of them, if not all, haha.
Old 2010-06-16, 20:02   Link #80
ibexwalya

Smile Naruto Rocks!!!

Hiking_Bear
[QUOTE]My interpretation of the chapter is that when the Sage of the Six Paths divided up the 10-tails into the 9 tailed beasts, he injected each of them with the power of his body. So, when Naruto pulled the fox out of the 9-tails body, he pulled out a piece of the Sage; what remained was only the hateful piece of the 10-tails.
[QUOTE]

Above all the rest, your theory seems more plausible and it could be that the Sage of the Six Paths did this intentionally. But one question remains to be answered? If all you had to do is seal the Jinchuriki within yourself then won't Madara be able to do it? with all 7 Jinchuriki he collected he surely must have a way? If not, why not?
There is still a mystery surrounding how and why Naruto was able to acquire the power of Rikudō Sennin but one thing remains this was foreshadowed before by others and it makes sense.

Remember when Pain said "...the book and you...it is like someone set this all up...or maybe this is the hand of a real God." Whether it means Rikudo Sennin favored Naruto to give his power, I don't know, but I do know this, Naruto has its power. Think about it, Naruto is the chosen one foretold to bring the revolution in the ninja world much like what the Rikudo Sennin wished and longed for, PEACE. Therefore, it would be reasonable for Naruto to have the power of Rikudo Sennin because he will be powerful enough to break the curse and function as mediator between the Senju and Uchiha clan. One more thing, if Uchiha Madara regained his former glory and released Chibaku Tensei that contained Ten-Tails remains then wouldn't be fair for Naruto the defeat them. (Just a shot in the dark)
As for Sasuke he might surpass Madara gaining more powerful chakras driven by the fact that he wasn't able to defeat Naruto in their upcoming fight. (Go far length to retain it)
Thank you for reading it and please reply
P. S. I wholeheartedly believe Naruto is the next Rikudo Sennin
ibexwalya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion