AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-09-18, 03:00   Link #301
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesof View Post
Exactly what visions are you referring to?
Don't tell me visions about the future
What you don't believe in psychic abilities or future visions? O.o
Also I wasn't talking about future visions
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMF View Post
I haven't slept for three days. I don't really dream at all.
Dreams are fun they take you to a fantasy world.....
Almost like reading a book
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 03:19   Link #302
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
What you don't believe in psychic abilities or future visions? O.o
Also I wasn't talking about future visions

Dreams are fun they take you to a fantasy world.....
Almost like reading a book
except dreams are more realistic if you remember it

well about future visions i've never had something in my dream but when i am conscious my premonitions often become reality

also a little bit off topic but have you guys had lucid dreams?
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 04:04   Link #303
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wing View Post
except dreams are more realistic if you remember it

well about future visions i've never had something in my dream but when i am conscious my premonitions often become reality

also a little bit off topic but have you guys had lucid dreams?
Yes I have had lucid dreams a few times....Well I actaully always know I am dreaming its crazy there were a few times I forced myself awake..
Another wierd dream:
I had a dream one time that I was some random unknown anime character with long orangish/red hair, I was fighting someone and I happened to be one of those "Useless" Characters. I told my friend to run and get help. While I was fighting this strange man I was able to finish him with hard work, but I was also in danger, he wounded me so bad, I was on the verge of death. Then My dream switched to modern day and a ambulence picked me up and I said "I did it.. I saved them...." The before I died... I woke up.... (heck I didn't even know what was going on... all I know is I was fighting him to protect someone....) Also before that dream I had 10 other different dreams before it switched to that one
Old 2010-09-18, 04:12   Link #304
piratesof
~Freedom

Quote:
Yes I have had lucid dreams a few times....Well I actaully always know I am dreaming its crazy there were a few times I forced myself awake..
Another wierd dream:
I had a dream one time that I was some random unknown anime character with long orangish/red hair, I was fighting someone and I happened to be one of those "Useless" Characters. I told my friend to run and get help. While I was fighting this strange man I was able to finish him with hard work, but I was also in danger, he wounded me so bad, I was on the verge of death. Then My dream switched to modern day and a ambulence picked me up and I said "I did it.. I saved them...." The before I died... I woke up.... (heck I didn't even know what was going on... all I know is I was fighting him to protect someone....) Also before that dream I had 10 other different dreams before it switched to that one
A dream traveler eh?
Long orangish/red hair who can beat someone up?
In my mind it's Hanamichi Sakuragi, but his hair is not long
piratesof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 04:17   Link #305
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:
Another wierd dream:
lol, i was always me in my dreams, but sometimes my dreams are in 3rd person

and for lucid dream, i often had it but only to the extent you realize you are dreaming, not to the extent where you can control your dreams with your mind, dream what you want.
also if my dream gets pretty bad i just stop it
Old 2010-09-18, 10:29   Link #306
Sides

I had a weird dream the other day, where i was travelling with a panther. It was awesome we were attacking random people and nicked their goods.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 14:10   Link #307
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
A dream traveler eh?
Long orangish/red hair who can beat someone up?
In my mind it's Hanamichi Sakuragi, but his hair is not long
Not Hanamichi Sakuragi ....I was a girl.... and yes... I guess I am a dream travaler She(meO.o) had crazy hair it was spikey and short at the top and the rest was in a pony tail foot length.... It was a crazy/cool look
More wierd dreams: Last night I had a dream about meeting a Korean rapper.... (I think I have been lisetning to thier music to much) and I wanted to give him a big hug Thats what my dream was about.... But it changed when my brother came into the picture and the Korean rapper dissapeared ..... Then I went to a chinese resturant... and they offered me a panda After that my alarm went off....
Old 2010-09-18, 14:13   Link #308
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Not Hanamichi Sakuragi ....I was a girl.... and yes... I guess I am a dream travaler She(meO.o) had crazy hair it was spikey and short at the top and the rest was in a pony tail foot length.... It was a crazy/cool look
More wierd dreams: Last night I had a dream about meeting a Korean rapper.... (I think I have been lisetning to thier music to much) and I wanted to give him a big hug Thats what my dream was about.... But it changed when my brother came into the picture and the Korean rapper dissapeared ..... Then I went to a chinese resturant... and they offered me a panda After that my alarm went off....
The effects of Rennir converting people to Korean music with the avatar/signature of when he had a Korean Rapper

Also a panda..... I just have one question... Was it fluffy!!??
Old 2010-09-18, 14:21   Link #309
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The effects of Rennir converting people to Korean music with the avatar/signature of when he had a Korean Rapper

Also a panda..... I just have one question... Was it fluffy!!??
Yesss, it was huge... then it was small it was really fluffy, I embraced it and wouldn't let go XD
Old 2010-09-19, 04:13   Link #310
piratesof
~Freedom

Quote:
More weird dreams: Last night I had a dream about meeting a Korean rapper.... (I think I have been lisetning to thier music to much) and I wanted to give him a big hug Thats what my dream was about.... But it changed when my brother came into the picture and the Korean rapper dissapeared ..... Then I went to a chinese resturant... and they offered me a panda After that my alarm went off....
do you mean (>'')>Taeyang<(''<)???

Aw... I wanna meet a fluffy panda, even in my dream
Old 2010-09-19, 04:24   Link #311
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:
Yesss, it was huge... then it was small it was really fluffy, I embraced it and wouldn't let go XD
before it got really angry and turned into a monster
pandas can be quite scary
Old 2010-09-19, 11:14   Link #312
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Yesss, it was huge... then it was small :twitch: it was really fluffy, I embraced it and wouldn't let go XD
Oh thats no fair!!! I want to hug it!
Old 2010-09-19, 12:43   Link #313
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
do you mean (>'')>Taeyang<(''<)???

Aw... I wanna meet a fluffy panda, even in my dream
Actaully it was G-Dragon ... he's adorable!!! (He doesn't even look 22... only sometimes he always has a different look too )
Old 2010-09-19, 15:10   Link #314
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Had a dream that I kept Stepping on glass & pine cones I kept walking fell off a pine tree that fused to the high ground & broke my arm, ribs & Nursed back to health only to find out that I'm a primary target ,
Old 2010-09-19, 15:15   Link #315
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I had another strange dream last night, but this wasn't weird like the other one I talked about before. It involved my sister and my friend. I really don't know, but my sister made a drawing of her family to depict the meaning of closeness and bondage to the people you love, and also her desire for her family to be together forever. It was placed in exhibition at a museum of some sort. I was determined to preserve the drawing for all eternity so that everyone would admire it, so much I cried when I thought of why she drew it and that I would fulfil her desire. That's when I started feeling pain in my foot and realized that it had been run through by a long needle. I pulled it out and that was it.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 18:07   Link #316
Luna91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I had another strange dream last night, but this wasn't weird like the other one I talked about before. It involved my sister and my friend. I really don't know, but my sister made a drawing of her family to depict the meaning of closeness and bondage to the people you love, and also her desire for her family to be together forever. It was placed in exhibition at a museum of some sort. I was determined to preserve the drawing for all eternity so that everyone would admire it, so much I cried when I thought of why she drew it and that I would fulfil her desire. That's when I started feeling pain in my foot and realized that it had been run through by a long needle. I pulled it out and that was it.
Lol ok that was really sweet until the needle bit
I had a dream that my old friend who is a tad plain looking turned into this vixen and stole this random guy in the dream i had my eyes on...i have no idea where that came from, maybe i've been reading the dating thread too much oh yeah and we were all in my shed...randomly.
Old 2010-09-19, 18:49   Link #317
Kazu
Flowing

I remember having this one dream where I was waking in one of those under sea aquariums
I was walking on those places where there's water underneath, I was walking then Jaws came up and ate me
then my vision cut to the shark eating me and everything started look like the old resident evil games, I felt like I went to a game over screen then I woke up
Old 2010-09-19, 18:50   Link #318
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Now that really is strange I mean a long needle and it ended after you pulled it out. I agree with Luna its cute...
I can never have good dreams about my brothers... they are always nightmares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
Lol ok that was really sweet until the needle bit
I had a dream that my old friend who is a tad plain looking turned into this vixen and stole this random guy in the dream i had my eyes on...i have no idea where that came from, maybe i've been reading the dating thread too much oh yeah and we were all in my shed...randomly.
She turned into a vixen and stole this random guy you had you're eyes on?
It couldn't be similar to my dream where you stole TaeYang from me (I forgot about it again )
Old 2010-09-19, 18:52   Link #319
Luna91

Quote:
She turned into a vixen and stole this random guy you had you're eyes on?
It couldn't be similar to my dream where you stole TaeYang from me (I forgot about it again )
Lol well maybe except i aint no vixen and you want GD anyway
Old 2010-09-19, 18:55   Link #320
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
Lol well maybe except i aint no vixen and you want GD anyway
You aren't and I do???

Tags
dreams