AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-10-05, 15:20   Link #141
karumofin

Upcoming stuff...

so now that the WG-arc is finally coming to an end, what exactly can you expect to happen yet?
lets see what i recall:
there will be a visit to the merman-place, we will probably meet that one shijinbukai there that weve heard about.
there will be a visit to giant island.
they will visit WG-HQ eventually.
the crossing of redline (do i remember reading that this marks the end of the first half of the story?).
the pirate summit, this will probably feature shanks, white beard and most importantly, don flamingo and how luffy will teach him the importance of having a dream (meh...).i could imagine black beard gets his own arc, but he might show up there as well.
of course, dragon will show up in some form and finally, that last island...
oh and of course, "someone" from the arabasta arc will return...
did i forget anything? i just hope they dont squeeze too much boring stuff in between, all of this has been introduced even before skypeia and nothing new has been added ever since then...
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 20:53   Link #142
tidus0728

^ A fight with remaining shichibukai (Although I really hope Luffy isn't the one to beat them all)

Fight with a fully awaken Ancient Weapon

Reappearence of Buggy, Kuro, and some other caracters.

By the way does anybody else think that there might be scientifically advanced country? Vivi said nature of Grand line cause island with different characteristics. If thats true I'm hoping there will be a island with quite a advanced technology but not like Sci-Fi, around 18-19th centuaryish
tidus0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 03:24   Link #143
S_C_L-1

^ u mean like the island in movie 7 but with less-advanced tech than we are using right now? (i really thought the "wires" were abit too much but w.e)
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 04:26   Link #144
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Personally, I've always felt that the solitary death of Gol D.Roger (( At least it looked like he died alone )), the Loguetown Arc where Luffy was nearly put to death, almost every story arc the Straw Hat were in where they saved people, towns and even countries will eventually play a very huge part in Luffy's future as the next Pirate King.

I personally speculated by the end of One Piece when Luffy had finally reached One Piece and become the Pirate King, he would probably be overwhelmed by a huge force to capture him and ends up getting caught by the WG to let his comrades escape. And then, we would be getting a remix of Loguetown Arc in which Luffy is prepared to be killed, but no longer as 30,000,000 million berry Pirate Luffy, but as the 2nd Pirate King, who will always be just 2nd the the greatest, Gol D. Roger. Of course, before he gets killed, his nakama would try to free him via how they did last time, but alas, all gets caught as well. However, the perrenial difference that ties Luffy and Roger is that...all of a sudden, a Navy officer begs for Luffy's release and pardon, Coby. And slowly as the moment passes, one man who wished for the release of Luffy, became more and more, as the Village Chief of the Buggy Arc and Arlong arc too comes and begs for Luffy's release. WG ignored them as measly pest until mere town leaders and Navy officer became a giant whale to 2 wanted Giants, Dory and Broggy to leaders of influencal nations, King Dalton of Drum, Queen Vivi of Alabasta, God of Skypeia and also organizations that heavily contributed to WG, like Galley-La, and of course, the many many more people that Luffy would directly or indirectly save throughout One Piece all of which demands that Luffy be released, or else they would oppose and rebel against the WG. In the end, they couldn't risk starting a World War just for the death of one man that...really did more good than harm for the WG and thus releases Luffy and co.

And there was born a legend, the legend of the man who surpassed Gol D.Roger, not because of strength, not because of achievements, but because of those around him. Monkey. D. Luffy.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 07:58   Link #145
RonaldC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Personally, I've always felt that the solitary death of Gol D.Roger (( At least it looked like he died alone )), the Loguetown Arc where Luffy was nearly put to death, almost every story arc the Straw Hat were in where they saved people, towns and even countries will eventually play a very huge part in Luffy's future as the next Pirate King.

I personally speculated by the end of One Piece when Luffy had finally reached One Piece and become the Pirate King, he would probably be overwhelmed by a huge force to capture him and ends up getting caught by the WG to let his comrades escape. And then, we would be getting a remix of Loguetown Arc in which Luffy is prepared to be killed, but no longer as 30,000,000 million berry Pirate Luffy, but as the 2nd Pirate King, who will always be just 2nd the the greatest, Gol D. Roger. Of course, before he gets killed, his nakama would try to free him via how they did last time, but alas, all gets caught as well. However, the perrenial difference that ties Luffy and Roger is that...all of a sudden, a Navy officer begs for Luffy's release and pardon, Coby. And slowly as the moment passes, one man who wished for the release of Luffy, became more and more, as the Village Chief of the Buggy Arc and Arlong arc too comes and begs for Luffy's release. WG ignored them as measly pest until mere town leaders and Navy officer became a giant whale to 2 wanted Giants, Dory and Broggy to leaders of influencal nations, King Dalton of Drum, Queen Vivi of Alabasta, God of Skypeia and also organizations that heavily contributed to WG, like Galley-La, and of course, the many many more people that Luffy would directly or indirectly save throughout One Piece all of which demands that Luffy be released, or else they would oppose and rebel against the WG. In the end, they couldn't risk starting a World War just for the death of one man that...really did more good than harm for the WG and thus releases Luffy and co.

And there was born a legend, the legend of the man who surpassed Gol D.Roger, not because of strength, not because of achievements, but because of those around him. Monkey. D. Luffy.
That is an excellent ending.
RonaldC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 09:35   Link #146
regasatanum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

i can picture that and its certainly a very touching scene. almost spoiler-like great theory! One piece is almost there!
regasatanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:34   Link #147
tidus0728

What Nightengale said certainly could be a great ending. Except current gorousei and most of real villian of WG will be put to jail, and be replaced by someone else, some one who belives absolute justice.
tidus0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:57   Link #148
S_C_L-1

^ smoker maybe?
Old 2006-10-11, 22:40   Link #149
regasatanum

absolute justice = cp9
moral justice = smoker, aokiji
regasatanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 23:27   Link #150
S_C_L-1

the latter would be a *bit* better dontcha think?
Old 2006-10-14, 09:32   Link #151
Monkey_D.Luffy17

Fire Fist Ace Is Actually Portgas D. Ace
Monkey_D.Luffy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 12:02   Link #152
S_C_L-1

^ relevance?
Old 2006-10-14, 15:57   Link #153
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Where can you get the one piece movies by the way? I live in michigan and i have not seen ONE single movie of one piece!!!I have the mangas and the DVD"s of the shows of onepiece but not the movies? Can you guys like help me out or something? OH! And the person who first posted about beating Miahawk......you are SO right. He is TOTALLY going to beat him!!!XP

Last edited by pinkflower80; 2006-10-14 at 15:58. Reason: to change the color
pinkflower80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 09:13   Link #154
forest child

zolo needs to beat him up....he made it his dream didn't he? he wants to be the worlds greatest swordsman but how can he when Mihawk beat him? =P and where did u get ur avatar?
forest child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 10:38   Link #155
Hiking_Bear

I think One Piece is going to be the remains of the lost civilization whose history was erased by the World Government. And when Robin reads the true history she's going to find out about a family line of people who are survivors from that lost kingdom. These people will turn out to be the family line of D.

This fits nicely with Luffy's dream of becoming King of the pirates, because he will find out that he is the heir to this long lost kingdom. And when you think about it, is there such a thing as a King of the Pirates? Pirates are outlaws, they do their own thing and they don't follow a king.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 13:37   Link #156
CrumCon

i like Hiking's idea
CrumCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 15:20   Link #157
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo View Post
My theorie is that Zoro will totaly own Hawk eyes later on. More importantly he will have some new power that would kick any one's ass. I can't be far off
OH MY GOSH!!! you SO read my mind!!!cause i saw this one video of the show and i saw this one short clip of Zolo and Miahawk together.....AND HE KILLED HIM!!!!THIS ROCKS MAN!!!I knew he could do it. *sniffs* he makes me so proud
Old 2006-10-16, 15:22   Link #158
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest child View Post
zolo needs to beat him up....he made it his dream didn't he? he wants to be the worlds greatest swordsman but how can he when Mihawk beat him? =P and where did u get ur avatar?
oh peopel...PLEASE ignore the second post...i forgot that i already posted on this thing and forest child...i already told you how...k? and i SO agree with you!!!!*hugs you* your my BESTEST pal for sayign those words!!!!!
Old 2006-10-17, 01:08   Link #159
GundamZZ
残念美人

New crew member is confirmed. He's going to build the ship.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 01:13   Link #160
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

^

Put those in spoiler tags. This is theories and speculation, not spoilers.

On that topic, yes, I got my speculation on the Strawhat's new ship correct. It is going to be that ship after all.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote