AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-16, 12:42   Link #861
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
read the novel too please!
you do know the novel is just an adaptation written by another author right? It's taken curtain liberties with the story that are different from the canon source. I hear its even added new characters, so if that's where u are getting some of your wild ideas it would explain alot. I'd be putting more faith into the manga since its the canon source over someone elses adaptation of the original story.
Old 2010-12-16, 14:40   Link #862
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@surerman: I kind of agree with Manic. We can't really rely much on the novel as a source of canon, since it's by another author. But at least we are sure that wolf character exists in the manga.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 16:16   Link #863
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
good :thumbup read then watch the anime

hmm..but if Amakawa young family leave while Yuuto still under "unawakened power protection" protocol, why they didn't questioned by other 10 about Yuuto allergy? and the cause why they leave?, isn't it will troubled the other 10 household? except if the engagement is kept a secret between the 2 family only, which make the 10 didn't attack Jinguuji for the curse.

so here's the time line:
*wikipedia source may be change since my last visit to the page about this manga
*I use different scanlator manga so some chapter may have different info than yours
*I also add some of my conclusion based of the manga, novel and anime

- Jinguuji weak power [chapter 16 page 17]make them research West Magic to gain respect [chapter 17 page 3]
- Jinguuji gain power (note: Kuesu even 10 times more powerful than normal demon slayer) [chapter 19 page 13]
- Jinguuji called Heretics for using western Magic [wikipedia]
- Amakawa head feared the Jinguuji being cast off by other 10, propose engagement [wikipedia][my conclusion]
- The engagement taken place in Yuuto and Kuesu generation [chapter 19 page 1]
- Kuesu meet Yuuto for first time [chapter 19 page 1], then Kuesu fought Amakawa demon cat for the first time [chapter 19 page 2], but Kuesu lost [chapter 17 page 4]
- The first kiss [chapter 11 page 4]along with the Cat Allergy curse performed [chapter 18 page 16]
- The Amakawa young family leave the house hold [chapter 10 page 13], 3 protection layer put on Yuuto (Parents, Charm, & Himari) Amakawa head hand Yasutsuna over to Himari before passed away[conclusion]
- Yuuto and Rinko meet for the first time [chapter 9 page 7]
- Yuuto parents die when he 9 years old [chapter 9 page 9], Rinko and her family take care of him [chapter 1 page 9]
- Himari come in his 16th birthday [chapter 1 page 10]

there's also missing one :
- Amakawa demon cat turn crazy so they execute it [chapter 13 page 27] [chapter 2 page 7]
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 17:28   Link #864
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
good :thumbup read then watch the anime

hmm..but if Amakawa young family leave while Yuuto still under "unawakened power protection" protocol, why they didn't questioned by other 10 about Yuuto allergy? and the cause why they leave?, isn't it will troubled the other 10 household? except if the engagement is kept a secret between the 2 family only, which make the 10 didn't attack Jinguuji for the curse.

so here's the time line:
*wikipedia source may be change since my last visit to the page about this manga
*I use different scanlator manga so some chapter may have different info than yours
*I also add some of my conclusion based of the manga, novel and anime

- Jinguuji weak power [chapter 16 page 17]make them research West Magic to gain respect [chapter 17 page 3]
- Jinguuji gain power (note: Kuesu even 10 times more powerful than normal demon slayer) [chapter 19 page 13]
- Jinguuji called Heretics for using western Magic [wikipedia]
- Amakawa head feared the Jinguuji being cast off by other 10, propose engagement [wikipedia][my conclusion]
- The engagement taken place in Yuuto and Kuesu generation [chapter 19 page 1]
- Kuesu meet Yuuto for first time [chapter 19 page 1], then Kuesu fought Amakawa demon cat for the first time [chapter 19 page 2], but Kuesu lost [chapter 17 page 4]
- The first kiss [chapter 11 page 4]along with the Cat Allergy curse performed [chapter 18 page 16]
- The Amakawa young family leave the house hold [chapter 10 page 13], 3 protection layer put on Yuuto (Parents, Charm, & Himari) Amakawa head hand Yasutsuna over to Himari before passed away[conclusion]
- Yuuto and Rinko meet for the first time [chapter 9 page 7]
- Yuuto parents die when he 9 years old [chapter 9 page 9], Rinko and her family take care of him [chapter 1 page 9]
- Himari come in his 16th birthday [chapter 1 page 10]

there's also missing one :
- Amakawa demon cat turn crazy so they execute it [chapter 13 page 27] [chapter 2 page 7]
Well, I agree with the timeline but I still can't see that the Amakawa family except the head left because of simply a cat warding curse.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 06:21   Link #865
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, I agree with the timeline but I still can't see that the Amakawa family except the head left because of simply a cat warding curse.
huh? no one say Amakawa young family (Yuuto and his Parents) leave the house hold at Noihara only because Cat Curse.

Theres another reason too:

1.Even among Amakawa family member, there's some that didn't agree with Amakawa head decision to add Jinguuji blood into their household. I think Amakawa Young family is one of them.

2.Yuuto parents didn't like demon slayer business, since it's such a nonsense, dangerous, and unpromising business in this modern era

3.To force some immature young family member for a marriage is not something accepted easily in this era, so it's normal for Yuuto parents to leave the household as a form of their protest against it

4.etc

which ever one it is, it's not just some trivial matter that make them leave.
Old 2010-12-24, 19:48   Link #866
going techno

new chapter out!
Old 2010-12-24, 21:49   Link #867
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

How long does it take for a volume to be released?

Vol 8 is taking damned long and I'm too lazy to find raw scans

EDIT: yah....see that's why I say he should just go with Shizuku.....or Hitsugi.... har har....
Old 2011-01-14, 22:30   Link #868
going techno

did anyone read the new chapter? (and shizuku u ruined everthing! (mad))
Old 2011-01-27, 20:15   Link #869
going techno

new chapher
Old 2011-03-01, 05:27   Link #870
surerman
Banned

lol at chapter 48,5

Bad Liz masturbate using Yuuto...in broad day light at the cafe
she serve a cup of tea to Yuuto with her real body (Antique tea cup from England)

Liz get some sensation she always longing.... and Yuuto still oblivious with what he have done

while in previous chapter, frowning Yuuto being hugged by Himari then proceed to the adult scene....but interrupted by Shuzuku...that strangle Yuuto with her Tongue
"you have cute loli here, yet you want to do that cat before me?"
"khu aah aghck!" (Shuzuku tongue slid in to his mouth so he can't speak)

damn! how I wish I'm in his position now!
Old 2011-03-03, 22:13   Link #871
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
What chapter did the anime ended? I wish to know?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:40   Link #872
Johnny
Working the bags...

It was all over the place and had an anime original ending. However, if I had to guess somewhat close to ch 27 or 28...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 13:20   Link #873
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
lol at chapter 48,5

Bad Liz masturbate using Yuuto...in broad day light at the cafe
she serve a cup of tea to Yuuto with her real body (Antique tea cup from England)

Liz get some sensation she always longing.... and Yuuto still oblivious with what he have done

while in previous chapter, frowning Yuuto being hugged by Himari then proceed to the adult scene....but interrupted by Shuzuku...that strangle Yuuto with her Tongue
"you have cute loli here, yet you want to do that cat before me?"
"khu aah aghck!" (Shuzuku tongue slid in to his mouth so he can't speak)

damn! how I wish I'm in his position now!
she wasnt touching herself... BUT she let Yuuto drink from her REAL BODY. now remember, Himari licked the cup and she reacted in the extra...

its like he unknowingly licked Liz in public and she gets away feeling good.

BRILLIANT!

also, i wonder what the two teachers were talking about, seeing as Sae was posing in a provocative way....

and Shizuku's epic cockblock was WIN.
Old 2011-03-06, 02:01   Link #874
surerman
Banned

may be they talk about seducing certain young student to fill her thirst about men (you know who I 'm talking about)

hmm...somehow the art teacher (which always accompanied Sae-chan) have same expression like Shuzuku, a Youkai too?
Old 2011-03-06, 10:32   Link #875
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal

Urm... Hello!
I have two things Id like to discus.
1.I'd like to state my personal opinion on the series themselves; They should probably hurry up and finish the series before it dies off of being not popular enough or something tbh…. As I see it, and correct me if Im wrong, this manga isn’t very popular. Definitely not as some other works with same aspects such as harem and action. What I’m trying to say here is that I love these series. The chicks are pretty hot story is pretty good as well. I don’t want series to die off in the middle somewhere without seeing Himari and her master together forever or something like that…
2. CHAPTER 48,5 WTF?!?! I'm sorry, do you mean you guys are reading it in Japanese or something? I only read 42 chapters cause that's all that's translated...
But anyway.... thanks of reading my rant, looking forward to the new chapters And also, Himari and that dude (...) ftw!

Last edited by Bloodone; 2011-03-07 at 09:57.
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 15:23   Link #876
going techno

lol go yuuto oh and new chapter 49 raw.
Old 2011-03-11, 06:29   Link #877
surerman
Banned

so Himari attempt to have sex with Yuuto fail again because the Cat Allergy.
And Shuzuku offereing to Yuuto to "produce eggs" since he praise the egg rolls Shuzuku made hahahaha

I start to admire Kuesu Pre-cognition ability now.

Kuesu know that some day when they already teenage and their sexual desire start boiling up, Yuuto will attempt to hump Himari (which already powerful enough to have humanoid form) when they together (after the charm power wear off), so she choose Cat Allergy spell to curse Yuuto in their childhood.

The curse will act for two side, if Yuuto the one initiated it, he will cock blocked, and if Himari the one attempted to rape/seduce Yuuto, the curse will pussy block her.
Well done Kuesu...

But there's one thing that I don't understand, why Bakeneko? sure Amakawa head (Gen grandpa) know the danger their familiar pose towards his heir yet he still assign the protection job to the demon and not choose other demon or pending the engagement till Amakawa have female heir and Kuesu have male heir.

Gen know, if one of Amakawa heir, fall to their demon servant's bed, that will end the Amakawa relation to other 11 demon slayer household (have their blood line mixed with demons when a Hanyuu born among them)

hmm.. look like my theory, about Gen approved Kuesu performed Cat Allergy curse to Yuuto, have more proof now.

Last edited by surerman; 2011-03-20 at 09:17.
Old 2011-03-23, 10:50   Link #878
shaselai

how is this manga doing ratings wise? does it have legs to keep going?

and do we know why Himari is going to die soon? she mentioned how she will spend all her spirit power or something a while back?Maybe something from the novel can give light to this?

49 is interesting with yuuto trying going for himari's "secret place" and himari denying him heh

Last edited by shaselai; 2011-03-23 at 14:03.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 16:03   Link #879
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal

Most of the mangas get more readers when anime adaption comes out. But in my opinion this anime failed like not many did before. I like this manga, I hope it keeps on at least till Matra makes an ending.

Can't help with other questions though. My Japanese is pretty poor, even though it gets better by the days. For what I heard, novel has different story or something like that so I doubt it could be much help. I sure wish someone would translate it or write a message about it for me though. Need to wait for translations and than support original magazine in someway.

http://newauthor-takumo.blogspot.com/
Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 13:25   Link #880
shaselai

maybe harem ending where he has hanyo children with shizu and himari and normal children with others heh
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen