bakato

Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

Is My Reality a Love Game?? ~I Thought it Was a Life Like Game~
俺の現実は恋愛ゲーム??~かと思ったら命がけのゲームだった~

Author: Waruiotoko
Artist: Ponjea, Nashyu

NU Link

Quote:
One day, 25-year-old Hasegawa Ryou wakes up to see a holographic screen floating in front of him. The screen prompts him to save/load files and an item shop, as well as his stats. It seems like he's been sucked into some erotic love game, since his stats depend on seducing women and "capturing" them.

After finding a target and going through game-like options, Ryou thinks he knows what he has to do to "capture" his target. Surely he needs to have sex with her, right? And yet when the woman turns out to be a murderer, Ryou finds out the shocking truth: he has to capture these women and unveil their secrets! And if he fails, he dies...
This one really caught my interest. Guy wakes up to find his life seemingly a romantic dating sim, but it actually turns out to be a death game where he has to find women to assault. The twist? Not sexually. His targets are crazy women engaging in illicit activities.

Newest girl is best girl!
Old 2018-10-06, 23:16   Link #2
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quite a disappointment
Because despite having save/load feature, the MC never exploited it properly
Never actually "assault" anyone for real before discovering the real nature of this "assault"

Also despite the dark tone of this story, the "real heroines" are your typical WN heroines
Fantastical Virgins
The latest is this innocent assassin and before that is super evil rich girl but wanna give her virginity to MC
Get out of here...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 20:09   Link #3
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Quite a disappointment
Because despite having save/load feature, the MC never exploited it properly
Never actually "assault" anyone for real before discovering the real nature of this "assault"

Also despite the dark tone of this story, the "real heroines" are your typical WN heroines
Fantastical Virgins
The latest is this innocent assassin and before that is super evil rich girl but wanna give her virginity to MC
Get out of here...
I think this is definitely a more interesting story then you give it credit for. All indications are that whatever's going on the mysterious girl in the end. It's suggesting that his goal is to save her from herself and she's his reward. Though the MC does leave a lot to be desired

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote