AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-30, 19:17   Link #201
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It has been released. It's a picture of Kyousuke and Kirino walking towards the horizon happily, with Kirino holding Kyousuke's graduation certificate.
ah... I missed it.
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-891607-3/

Damn, that's pretty cute.. seeing her walk beside Kyousuke smiling. I still like the v10 cover better though.
Old 2013-05-30, 21:58   Link #202
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
It has been released (though without the overlay text yet). It's a picture of Kyousuke and Kirino walking towards the horizon happily, with Kirino holding Kyousuke's graduation certificate.
They have confirmed it as the new cover? I thought it's still a rumor ?
Old 2013-05-30, 23:09   Link #203
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
It's on the official site, and it's brand new colour art that matches the teaser text. I highly doubt that it's anything but the cover artwork at this point, even though we haven't seen it with the overlays quite yet.
Old 2013-06-01, 18:11   Link #204
icebreaker

Quote:
Well, if it were *only* Kirino scenes that were getting dropped, maybe, but I think scenes featuring other heroines were also dropped/altered/shortened/etc. For example, people pointed out that a pretty important (depending on your perspective) Ayase scene was also cut from the most recent episode and only alluded to. I've also heard Kuroneko fans insist that the anime cut way too much from her recent episodes too. So in the end, if you consider how much was cut overall to reduce this 12-volume novel series to 31 TV episodes, I think it probably works out to a wash. (And I don't think we should necessarily use the preview to pre-judge what is cut from the next episode just yet.)
Nah, they're putting it in a flashback.
#10 「俺の妹がウエディングドレスを着るわけがない」
京介と黒猫が付き合っていたことを知ったあやせは自分の部屋に京介を呼び、そのことを問い詰めていた。そこ からしばらく経ったある日、あやせに麻奈実から連絡があり、京介たちが別れたことを知らされる。自分のせい だと思い込んだあやせは、京介に電話をかけ…。

Anyway, I think they have been equal to each heroine, other than Kirino's scenes leading people towards more of an actual sibling relationship. It's like they tried to avoid Kyousuke blushing at his sister at all costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Here you go.
Old 2013-06-01, 18:25   Link #205
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
Nah, they're putting it in a flashback.
Yeah, this is what I was getting at with the "it's too early to pre-judge" comment. As was rightfully pointed out last time this happened, they can always move content around. It's a bit interesting they're inserting it as a flashback... but I liked keeping those three episodes together rather than meandering too much.
Old 2013-06-01, 19:15   Link #206
VTP-DDM

It makes a lot of sense for them to do that, in my view. That Ayase scene would have raised questions that had little to do with the issue the story was addressing and probably would have been lost in the shuffle with big scenes concerning Kirino and Kuroneko coming left and right. Doing it this way allows them to give Ayase almost undivided attention, especially with Kirino set to fade into the background for a bit.
Old 2013-06-03, 00:39   Link #207
ArrowSmith

Please do not go down the incest route. Please, writers DO NOT DO THAT.
Old 2013-06-03, 05:26   Link #208
shironeko8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowSmith View Post
Please do not go down the incest route. Please, writers DO NOT DO THAT.
^THIS. I wouldn't mind an open end in the novel so anything but that route is already fine by me at this point.
Old 2013-06-03, 07:19   Link #209
GVN.Chaos

How about an ending where Kirino-Kyousuke affection point is 99 . Is that count as incest too
Old 2013-06-03, 08:01   Link #210
kentasaiba

Perfect end: Saori and Kuroneko want to visit Kyousuke and Kirino at home, opens the door and... both are lying on the floor, naked and doggy... well...
Old 2013-06-03, 08:31   Link #211
type-R!

I guess it is just me but Saori should have her own spin-off too. She is one of those cute ojou-samas that you will instantly like from the beginning.
Old 2013-06-11, 17:51   Link #212
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
I guess it is just me but Saori should have her own spin-off too. She is one of those cute ojou-samas that you will instantly like from the beginning.
Saori + Gennosuke, Saori's siscon nee-san.

Spoiler for also,:
Old 2013-06-11, 22:38   Link #213
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
Saori + Gennosuke, Saori's siscon nee-san.

Spoiler for also,:
There's more story behind Saori and Kaori's cold war on second PSP game on Saori route.

While for Daisuke and Yoshino early day, the same game on Kanako route mention a little bit of how they became a couple.
Old 2013-06-13, 17:48   Link #214
Anime299

Spoiler for Speculation on content of 10 yr episode:
Old 2013-06-23, 12:47   Link #215
00Coyote

Since its obvious how this will end, here is the title for season 3 of this franchise:

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai: After Story

Detailing with the tragically short lives of Kirino and Kyousuke's kids, as they deal with the trials of living as social outcasts, and the harsh, brutal medical realities of Pedigree Collapse.

It might be a good thing, since Congenital Disorder would be new, rarely traveled ground for an anime to explore.

I'm still rooting for the Ayase Yandere End though, to prevent such a tragic story.
You can do it Ayase! Use that knife like you want to! Please, Think of the children!
Old 2013-06-23, 12:51   Link #216
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Coyote View Post
Since its obvious how this will end, here is the title for season 3 of this franchise:

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai: After Story

Detailing with the tragically short lives of Kirino and Kyousuke's kids, as they deal with the trials of living as social outcasts, and the harsh, brutal medical realities of Pedigree Collapse.

It might be a good thing, since Congenital Disorder would be new, rarely traveled ground for an anime to explore.

I'm still rooting for the Ayase Yandere End though, to prevent such a tragic story.
You can do it Ayase! Use that knife like you want to! Please, Think of the children!
Dont know if we should take this seriously knowing what the end is like. No mate,no season 3 whatsoever and if you havent watched yesterday's episode I recommend you to so you get a clear view on what's really going on.
Old 2013-06-23, 18:38   Link #217
relentlessflame

*Administrator

As I've continued to think about the next Episode, I am speculating that -- given that it will apparently be told from Kirino's perspective -- they might actually have the whole episode sort of bookended or sort of drawn together by her audio recordings to herself. So the flashback to 8 years ago will tie into the first audio recording on her iPod, and it'll go all the way up to the last audio recording on her iPod (where she asks herself what she should do). This is another way of re-telling Volume 11, while also drawing some elements from Volume 12 out in advance to -- as the author suggested he would do -- help draw the story to its ending more smoothly. In the end, I think they are setting up the last three episodes to go more smoothly without so many jumps and cuts in the timeline (and that also explains what they did in Episode 12).
Old 2013-06-23, 18:54   Link #218
ArrowSmith

Guys, there will be no Wincest, no matter how much we want it.
Old 2013-06-23, 19:02   Link #219
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowSmith View Post
Guys, there will be no Wincest, no matter how much we want it.
It's not a matter of "want" or whatever else. Multiple interviews have already confirmed that the anime will be adapting the novels to the end. Of course...

Spoiler for Novel Ending:
Old 2013-06-24, 03:22   Link #220
type-R!

I'm starting to believe that they might put the famous siscon/brocon battles into one of the animated commentaries if they plan to smoothly adapt the material left after episode twelve.
Even though those are not essential events for the plot (more like for comedic purposes), I feel that those kinds of scenes are what put the amusing factor in the relationship of the siblings and give the franchise its distinctive humor. They still could be used to show how much each one cares for the other, and that includes the other pair of siblings too XD.
I really hope they do at least that, but it would much better to see it in a regular episode. After all, the format of the commentaries might not do it justice or not be adequate enough.
Closed Thread