Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-17, 04:21   Link #2021
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Why would Aiko's group have an argument with Kouki's?
If Dai-ass-uke insist that the Hajime who ditched them is a fake and say that the same Hajime that helped Aiko is a fake as well...

Then the argument will boil down to Hajime's execution of Shimizu.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 05:13   Link #2022
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

BTW, what's with this belief amongst the class that Hajime has become a newtype?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 05:29   Link #2023
blankerer

what belief?

shizuku and kaori just know gundam material for some unwritten reason atm

no one else was mentioned with that
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 05:35   Link #2024
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
what belief?

shizuku and kaori just know gundam material for some unwritten reason atm

no one else was mentioned with that
About that... What type of otaku is Hajime? Mecha, military, sci-fi?

Cause I think that Kaori tried to get into it to understand Hajime more, dragging Shizuku in the process.

THat's the only way I can think of for a girl like Kaori to even know about Gundam stuff.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 05:55   Link #2025
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^some thing related with gun maybe..
Old 2014-04-17, 17:59   Link #2026
bludvein

What I really want to happen is for Hajime to use his telepathy to feed memories of his first days in the labyrinth to Kouki. We know he can do images in addition to speech, so he should be able to give him the full picture. Starting from the betrayal, all the way up to getting his arm cut off and nearly starving. Since Kouki clearly isn't learning from his own experiences, thats pretty much the most brutally direct way to get him to shut up.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 18:09   Link #2027
bakapervert
A pervert

^ He can do that? Forget about that ability already. All this time I always thought they communicate using some stuff Hajime made.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 18:10   Link #2028
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
What I really want to happen is for Hajime to use his telepathy to feed memories of his first days in the labyrinth to Kouki. We know he can do images in addition to speech, so he should be able to give him the full picture. Starting from the betrayal, all the way up to getting his arm cut off and nearly starving. Since Kouki clearly isn't learning from his own experiences, thats pretty much the most brutally direct way to get him to shut up.
I think it's extremely unlikely Hajime will do that since he has known from way back in Japan that Kouki believes that his view/justice is the only justice shared amongst people.
Even if he did that, Kouki would probably spin it around. Since Hajime knows how it feels to be helpless and he's powerful enough to put others in the same position as he was, he must have the integrity to stop killing people once they are put in that position.

I believe he'll just ignore any remarks from Kouki&co and respond to Kaori's and Shizuku's questions with short answers.
Old 2014-04-17, 18:22   Link #2029
Kioras

Thread was slowish moving for a while, then Hajime smoked the chimera's in a chapter, which would have caused some conversation. It is topped off with Kouki sticking his foot so far into his mouth he might as well be chewing his own ass.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 19:09   Link #2030
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I think it's extremely unlikely Hajime will do that since he has known from way back in Japan that Kouki believes that his view/justice is the only justice shared amongst people.
Even if he did that, Kouki would probably spin it around. Since Hajime knows how it feels to be helpless and he's powerful enough to put others in the same position as he was, he must have the integrity to stop killing people once they are put in that position.

I believe he'll just ignore any remarks from Kouki&co and respond to Kaori's and Shizuku's questions with short answers.
I said that's what I want to happen, not what I think will. Hajime doesn't care enough about him to mind what he thinks. Plus it would take a while to relay those kinds of memories, and now isn't the time. I'm not even sure if his telepathy skill is advanced enough to do that. Still images and speech is quite different than showing a "video" from memory. It might be possible though, and that's an interesting tool to narrate with. I don't think Hajime would be willing to show his lowest point in that kind of detail even to his friends, much less some idiot he just happens to know.

EDIT: Reading the comments written by the Japanese speakers atm, and its interesting how their comments seem to parallel ours. They can't stand Kouki either.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-17 at 19:57.
Old 2014-04-17, 20:01   Link #2031
Kioras

Quote:
I said that's what I want to happen, not what I think will. Hajime doesn't care enough about him to mind what he thinks. Plus it would take a while to relay those kinds of memories, and now isn't the time. I'm not even sure if his telepathy skill is advanced enough to do that. Still images and speech is quite different than showing a "video" from memory. It might be possible though, and that's an interesting tool to narrate with. I don't think Hajime would be willing to show his lowest point in that kind of detail even to his friends, much less some idiot he just happens to know.

EDIT: Reading the comments written by the Japanese speakers atm, and its interesting how their comments seem to parallel ours. They can't stand Kouki either.
Hajime has no reason to share the information on what happened down there, to anyone. It would be considered highly valuable and just sharing it would not be worth it. The only one he might share some info with is Kaori but I doubt he will share much beyond showing his cybernetic replacement body parts, if she didn't notice it already.

It seems that the author is potentially building Kouki up to be an antagonist to Hajime, but he is building up conflict without even remotely building the power level at all. I am now seriously wondering again if he is the one who Daisuke spoke with at the start because of how much he enjoys this world and his role as hero.

I wonder if the Japanese readers are even aware that there is a small following in an English forum. I also wonder what they think of the other characters.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 20:07   Link #2032
bludvein

My favorite comment was them hoping that Kouki gets the second coming of the groin smasher from Yue. Someone here who actually knows Japanese needs to go leave them a comment from us.
Old 2014-04-17, 20:08   Link #2033
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Hajime has no reason to share the information on what happened down there, to anyone. It would be considered highly valuable and just sharing it would not be worth it. The only one he might share some info with is Kaori but I doubt he will share much beyond showing his cybernetic replacement body parts, if she didn't notice it already.

It seems that the author is potentially building Kouki up to be an antagonist to Hajime, but he is building up conflict without even remotely building the power level at all. I am now seriously wondering again if he is the one who Daisuke spoke with at the start because of how much he enjoys this world and his role as hero.

I wonder if the Japanese readers are even aware that there is a small following in an English forum. I also wonder what they think of the other characters.
Highly doubt it. Wolf in Sheep's clothes seems to be way more cunning than Kouki. He/she is also willing to offer Kaori as some sort of merchandise.Kouki on the other hand is just a naive tard who isn't even willing to kill an adversary.
Old 2014-04-17, 20:28   Link #2034
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
I said that's what I want to happen, not what I think will.
My bad, was mixing up different posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Highly doubt it. Wolf in Sheep's clothes seems to be way more cunning than Kouki. He/she is also willing to offer Kaori as some sort of merchandise.Kouki on the other hand is just a naive tard who isn't even willing to kill an adversary.
From how I understood chapter 7, the Wolf in Sheep's cloth must be a well-known/popular student and since he talking about a love rival less, he must have somewhat understood Kaori's feelings towards Hajime, thus he must have studied Kaori's interactions with Hajime very closely.
The one person that comes to mind is Ryuutaro, but it's somewhat common, hero's best friend betraying him. I hope the author will come up with something unexpected.
Old 2014-04-17, 20:48   Link #2035
bludvein

I wonder how many will actually break off from the class here. Some of them are bound to wonder considering Kouki shows no regret or even awareness about his naivete almost getting them killed. He lost a lot of trust here. Not all of them have stars in their eyes.

Also, what about morale for the normal population when people find out the "heroes" all got their asses kicked by a single devil? The church is bound to try to cover it up, but stuff like that leaks. They better not try to screw Hajime over.
Old 2014-04-17, 20:51   Link #2036
bakapervert
A pervert

I'm also interested in the leader of the devil. The guy must be pretty badass to conquer a dungeon. Or pretty ruthless, sacrificing ton of his men to reach the end.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 20:56   Link #2037
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I wonder how many will actually break off from the class here. Some of them are bound to wonder considering Kouki shows no regret or even awareness about his naivete almost getting them killed. He lost a lot of trust here. Not all of them have stars in their eyes.

Also, what about morale for the normal population when people find out the "heroes" all got their asses kicked by a single devil? The church is bound to try to cover it up, but stuff like that leaks. They better not try to screw Hajime over.
Most of them are only following Kouki because he seems like their best chance of getting out alive. Once that's no longer the case or if they can find an alternative, they'll just scramble.
Old 2014-04-17, 22:08   Link #2038
teejmo

Quote:

Unless Endo was an idiot and explained it the situation in the guild, I think that it wouldn't be too hard to cover this up. In the end, the only people who know what happened is the class, Hajime's group, Meld, and the guild leader, right? If Hajime doesn't mind (which I think he wouldn't), they could just say that Kouki did it. Heck, if the group is really smart, they shouldn't even mention the entire episode to the church. Kouki is probably too prideful to mention that he failed, and the rest of the quest don't usually question anything.

Of course, that's if the class decided to follow Kouki, which, after this, is highly unlikely.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 22:36   Link #2039
kazzuya13

What if the devils boyfriend is the one who almost assassinate Hajime. who managed to escape at the cost of one arm.
Old 2014-04-17, 22:47   Link #2040
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
What if the devils boyfriend is the one who almost assassinate Hajime. who managed to escape at the cost of one arm.
If Hajime meets him again... HE'LL TREAT HIM LIKE A NECROMORPH...
Tear all the limbs one by one, before saying hello to his foot...

DO THE NECROMORPH SOUP!

PREPARE THE PLATES, CAUSE VENGEANCE WILL BE SERVED!
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel