AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-16, 00:41   Link #10021
obnuchious

it won't be long before Shizuku could possibly fall for Hajime. she's been talking to him a lot so it's possible....

well, that's my wishful thinking
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 00:48   Link #10022
arvhe

I hope that the master of the Haltina dungeon turns out to be a rabbit demi-human.
arvhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 01:09   Link #10023
Maxaumus

i dont remember if it was ever mentioned but how many continents are on this world? since he could have to go to another one to find magic to get home
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 01:11   Link #10024
travelingbum

the author never really made a world.....

so there won't be traveling to some other continent.
and that this is the last dungeon he would be doing, unless there be magic boosts for clearing them and the amount of magic required to go home is great enough to go get the last magic that is already known.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 01:48   Link #10025
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Hajime still have some potion left right? If katana eat just a small piece of one bee then take a potion, she's set.
Not gonna happen. He's not gonna waste a potion on something that for all he knew happened by chance.

Kouki though, is probably gonna try to eat demon meat though.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 02:38   Link #10026
NicApple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Hajime still have some potion left right? If katana eat just a small piece of one bee then take a potion, she's set.
Dont think he will ever do that.

He constantly had to keep drinking the potion for a very long period of time, as his body is constantly being destroyed and restored from eating the demons meat.
I think the pain from the transformation is enough to kill them if they don't have that strong of a resolve like he did.

Though there's Kaori there to perform the healing... Dont know how strong a heal spell is compared to the God's crystal.
If her heal is on that same level, then maybe they dont need the potion and just use Kaori.
NicApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 02:46   Link #10027
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
Not gonna happen. He's not gonna waste a potion on something that for all he knew happened by chance.

Kouki though, is probably gonna try to eat demon meat though.
For her he would. Especially when she's important to kaori. She's important to him too, like Aiko.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 02:46   Link #10028
Maxaumus

was a little surprised that the one they showed almost dying a few times was Kouki but with how he was acting i think he going to do something stupid to try and gain stregnth. Though i don't know why they think geting age of the gods magic will make them closer to hajime's group, yeah their lv/ stats should increase during the trip but the magic itself isn't a power up but a skill thats uploaded in to their minds, it possible they may not even be able to use the magic. For that fact did any of them get soul magic or try to?
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 03:07   Link #10029
Iamis

Only Hajime and them attempted to get Soul Magic, the others were either too depressed or too busy to attempt it
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 03:11   Link #10030
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
was a little surprised that the one they showed almost dying a few times was Kouki but with how he was acting i think he going to do something stupid to try and gain stregnth. Though i don't know why they think geting age of the gods magic will make them closer to hajime's group, yeah their lv/ stats should increase during the trip but the magic itself isn't a power up but a skill thats uploaded in to their minds, it possible they may not even be able to use the magic. For that fact did any of them get soul magic or try to?
Like you, I also think it's stupid that they think that they can reach Hajime's group level (or just being stronger) by just gaining Age of Gods magic. The magic is a skill/magic, not some power-up. While it's true that Hajime and his group has huge stats, that's not the only reason that he and his group has been winning so far. The reason is that their "mentality" is basically a lot stronger than the hero's group.

Hajime and his group actually takes things seriously. When they get a new magic, they take time to train with it to make better usage of it; and come up with many different ways to use it in battle. Another thing is that even though they receive Age of Gods' magic, they don't neglect the skills/magic that they already have. They still train in them, along with trying to apply their old moves/skills with any new moves/skills/magic that they learn. And then you have to consider that the group actually "think" in the battles they fight in. Hajime is a great example of this, since he create new weapons/items on his breaks to increase his and his groups' chances of survival in the future. Out of the Hero's group, the only people I can thinks of that actually uses their heads (and have a bit strong mentality) is Kaori and Shizuki (and probably Suzu, depends).
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 03:40   Link #10031
dirtloot

Quote:
Like you, I also think it's stupid that they think that they can reach Hajime's group level (or just being stronger) by just gaining Age of Gods magic. The magic is a skill/magic, not some power-up. While it's true that Hajime and his group has huge stats, that's not the only reason that he and his group has been winning so far. The reason is that their "mentality" is basically a lot stronger than the hero's group.
Nahhh... I think it's totally possible for them to get stronger just by obtaining Age of Gods Magic. That's the whole point the Liberators even left it behind in the first place. Take Freed/Fried for instance, his Age of Gods Magic gave him such a huge power up.
dirtloot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 03:50   Link #10032
Waxman

I believe that its the dungeon itself what either destroy those who challenge it or make them stronger, in Orcus Hajime first weapons were burn from his need but he obtained the materials from the dungeon, Freed likely obtained his dragons in the dungeon, Shia was trained by Yue but she became stronger after enduring Miledi.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 03:52   Link #10033
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

need to see when kouki n co. watching hajime eating those monster . . .-RAW.
what kind face they'll make . . .
huehuehue~e
Old 2014-11-16, 03:58   Link #10034
Amanomurakumo

I get the impression that the Haulia Tribe, or even the entire Usagininzoku as a race were originally quite savage, and it's just that they have been subjugated for so long that their true nature has been buried.
Even Shia has been shown to act like Hajime, for all of her distress at the changes in her tribe's personalities.
I think the only weakness the Haulia will have now is holy hand grenades.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 04:05   Link #10035
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtloot View Post
Nahhh... I think it's totally possible for them to get stronger just by obtaining Age of Gods Magic. That's the whole point the Liberators even left it behind in the first place. Take Freed/Fried for instance, his Age of Gods Magic gave him such a huge power up.
As much as I hate Freed's guts, the reason that it's a huge power-up for him is that he's not a complete idiot (besides messing with Hajime). Like I stated in my post, you have to actually "think" of ways to use the magic you obtained to the best of its/your abilities (and you also have to consider how much "compatible" or aptitude they'll have with the magic). Like I stated, they'll have to actually "think" of ways to use the magic/skills that have (effectively/wisely); along with having the "mentality" of a fighter/warrior to actually use the magic effectively (or being stronger). Out of both criteria's, Kaori an Shizuku (and probably Suzu) are the only ones in the group who fits them.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 05:28   Link #10036
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtloot View Post
They could get to Freed level, maybe, Freed is a demon(therefore with higher base stats than most humans) and, from what we've seen, he's very strong, intelligent and basically outclasses Kouki in every way. And still, even if they could get to Freed's level, they still can't even come near Hajime's current level(even Freed only managed to hit him once with a suprise attack), much less 'become stronger than him' like Kouki thought(presumably during a time where his brain was out for lunch ).
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 05:33   Link #10037
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harens View Post
They could get to Freed level, maybe, Freed is a demon(therefore with higher base stats than most humans) and, from what we've seen, he's very strong, intelligent and basically outclasses Kouki in every way. And still, even if they could get to Freed's level, they still can't even come near Hajime's current level(even Freed only managed to hit him once with a suprise attack), much less 'become stronger than him' like Kouki thought(presumably during a time where his brain was out for lunch ).
sadly we don't even know if Freed is very strong.

Freed himself has not attacked.
All of his attacks come from the monsters he made.... and the use of space magic to try for a preemptive attack or make it harder to dodge.

So it's possible Kouki has already surpassed him if it weren't for the poor intimations that he created.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 05:38   Link #10038
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
sadly we don't even know if Freed is very strong.

Freed himself has not attacked.
All of his attacks come from the monsters he made.... and the use of space magic to try for a preemptive attack or make it harder to dodge.

So it's possible Kouki has already surpassed him if it weren't for the poor intimations that he created.
Freed can make and control monsters, so their strength counts towards his battle potential. And he still cleared both the vulcano dungeon(probably using his monsters and/or other devil soldiers) and the dungeon in the devil continent(probably using the devil army), which was more than Kouki ever did(with the backing of an entire Kingdom and a class of cheat characters).
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 06:04   Link #10039
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
Only Hajime and them attempted to get Soul Magic, the others were either too depressed or too busy to attempt it
not to mention Hajime's not that kind of a person who'll just give free lunch [Age of God magic] just to anyone. Aiko just happened to be there so she's an exception

for the World Map, it's possible that all of the dungeons are in just one continent. for the last dungeon, as I remember, it was always mentioned [Devil/Demon Territory] .. territory and continent are very different in meaning so overall, everything that's taking place in this story could be happening on one continent. additionally, all of their travel time [Hajime's party] mostly took days...

and for everything that's happening, am assuming it's barely/around six months since they've been summoned
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 07:16   Link #10040
kazenoade

Kouki try to imitate hajime with eat monster meat but because there no god crystal he mutate and become monster so hajime must to kill him.

In the end shizuku and suzu will fall for hajime!! Yay is called win win solution!!

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel