Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-03, 16:22   Link #2361
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I also recently watched this special. It was very enjoyable once again. The special I'm really looking forward to is the next one though. Korone~!

That reminds I haven't checked the official website in a while. Hmm, still no student council special in sight, however, there is another interesting Korone special. I'm okay with this.
[/I]

I really hope that we get a student council special. And play a seiyuu parody by having Akuto act like Sugisaki in the council office.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 17:26   Link #2362
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post

I really hope that we get a student council special. And play a seiyuu parody by having Akuto act like Sugisaki in the council office.
yea.. that would be fun! only 1 special left now, since n.5 looks like she has no Lily at all well, I'll just have to settle with korone and keena again.. it's not such a big problem, but I would really like to see Lily (and Michie) in the last one. *crosses fingers*
Old 2010-09-03, 22:56   Link #2363
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
I'm kinda late for this, but I just saw the subs for the second special. Have to say, I don't need to be mangatron to appreciate Eiko there...still criminally short though.
You're late? Talk about me, I'm late. The most important member of this party we have here and where was I? *cough* (hurl). I watched this several days ago (finally!) but didn't have the strength to jump aboard these forums until today.

You're right though, it's too short. So short. Hell, I liken this to a roller coaster ride, waiting in line for a long time (more than a month for this special), and when you finally get to ride it, it only lasts about 2 minutes (this special a good 2 minutes 20 seconds).

But it was a good 2 minutes. Ha, Hikari (that's the idol name of Junko's sis, right? Tell me I didn't forget that ), I laughed at her letter. Of course though my favorite part was the showdown, and then my Eiko was like "I lost" and I was like "girl, you didn't lose, you won! Them boobies, that ass, oh my it's a 100% in my ecchi book"

This would be the only time we've seen this kind of cheery, pleasant, yummy, lovely smile from her, too

Quote:
That reminds I haven't checked the official website in a while. Hmm, still no student council special in sight, however, there is another interesting Korone special. I'm okay with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
yea.. that would be fun! only 1 special left now, since n.5 looks like she has no Lily at all well, I'll just have to settle with korone and keena again.. it's not such a big problem, but I would really like to see Lily (and Michie) in the last one. *crosses fingers*

Hmm, I haven't checked the official site either (lame reason: forgot the link )

There better be a student council special. Heck, my Lily is the only girl not in a special. A perfect opportunity of the specials is the potential to show what the main series didn't, and there was a serious lack of my Lily and the council in the main series, if they don't make a special for them, it will be a great disservice to me. Er I mean to us all, Crunchy viewers included
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 00:32   Link #2364
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^Yay, Eiko avatar!

Ah, I miss this cast. Even Korone's brief appearance was nice. No such standout characters for me among the shows I'm following this season, apart from Saeko and Maya.

'Tsundere nano!'
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 03:40   Link #2365
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I love your new avatar, mangatron. I have to agree Eiko was the true winner of this special

The idol's name of Junko's sister was Hoshino Yuri (I must confess I had to look it up )
Old 2010-09-04, 05:34   Link #2366
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Yeah, I like this special, but I actually like the first one better because the "scenes" are longer there...here we only got a quick fight and that's it. And I have to admit, those are the only reasons I'm watching this thing anyway (well, and meeting the casts again). I remember the stage name Hoshino Yuri, but I have to admit I forgot his real name.

Btw, absolutely loving your Eiko avatar. You really captured the perfect moment. To be honest I'm like my avatar but is kinda bored with, I want to change it but has no idea what to. Maybe I'll just wait for the Fall anime then...
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 09:31   Link #2367
tsunade666

This special is full of bouncy moments that when I see Sai start reading the scroll then Junko jump up to stop it.... I already see the ending. Nice view for the whole school view while running nice \*-*/
Old 2010-09-04, 10:56   Link #2368
mangatron

Hey, the gang's all here

Yeah, I love my new avatar. I mean, after putting her in jail, I was just waiting for her return to my avatar space , and I couldn't have asked for a better smile from her

Quote:
The idol's name of Junko's sister was Hoshino Yuri (I must confess I had to look it up )
Oh thanks. I thought of searching through my laptop but after migrating from my old one files are just everywhere, I gave up on that thought afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Yeah, I like this special, but I actually like the first one better because the "scenes" are longer there...here we only got a quick fight and that's it.
The first one was longer all right, and it had a bit more of the cast in it. A bit bigger of an event as well.

But every time I watch this special #2, I can't help but laugh. I mean, I knew my Eiko-chan was smart, but targeting Junko's rep with the love letter was clever. Remember how Junko is a well respected student, a leader type, and if the students were to see this, ha ha... I'll tell you why Eiko-chan was the real winner of this special: she inadvertently succeeded in embarrassing Junko by making her run through school nearly naked Mission accomplished!

Quote:
Maybe I'll just wait for the Fall anime then...
Wow, I almost forgot Fall is creeping up real close on us. It's a real interesting one too (hoping for some Fortune Arterial)
Old 2010-09-04, 13:26   Link #2369
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
The first one was longer all right, and it had a bit more of the cast in it. A bit bigger of an event as well.

But every time I watch this special #2, I can't help but laugh. I mean, I knew my Eiko-chan was smart, but targeting Junko's rep with the love letter was clever. Remember how Junko is a well respected student, a leader type, and if the students were to see this, ha ha... I'll tell you why Eiko-chan was the real winner of this special: she inadvertently succeeded in embarrassing Junko by making her run through school nearly naked Mission accomplished!
Oh definitely, if we're going for laughs this one made me laugh harder. I love how straightforward Yuri's letter is (outright saying tsundere), the mere presence of Korone, and everything surrounding the fight. Only thing I was disappointed is because I want the fight to be...well, more up close and personal if you know what I mean (of course you do).

To be honest, one thing I greatly missed from this season is the discussion and speculation that so far is missing from this season. Granted, most of the anime I'm watching can't have too much speculation anyway (SYD, GK)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wow, I almost forgot Fall is creeping up real close on us. It's a real interesting one too (hoping for some Fortune Arterial)
Fortune Arterial eh? Seems interesting, but there's just so many things next season that I want to watch...There's 4 sequels (arakawa, letter bee, index, Sora no Otoshi), lots of new stuff that seems interesting like Yakumo and Imouto, I really wonder how can I manage my time.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 14:46   Link #2370
tsunade666

mangatron had new pairs of sig and avatar that match each other \*o*/

The winning moments of Eiko when she said that she kind lost the scroll love that face plus when Junko and Yuri moments. Though korone appears right on the spot and should I say that to sai too being his been hit by or rather his face turn into a chair of rather soft one..... I love to be exchange in his position at that time
Old 2010-10-13, 13:04   Link #2371
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The discussion in the Hyakka Ryouran thread reminded me to check what the last special would be about. And look!

Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-13, 13:33   Link #2372
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I have to check out the specials.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:21   Link #2373
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
The discussion in the Hyakka Ryouran thread reminded me to check what the last special would be about. And look!

Spoiler:
yea, I already knew what the last special was about, since I kept checking the site regularly..
and the bolded part really saddens me
well, at least I can hope in some Michie... (even though, she doesn't seem to be naked in that preview)

@DragoZERO: yes, you should.

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-10-13 at 17:46.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 08:22   Link #2374
mangatron

phone post

Quote:

Spoiler:
Wow. Just....

That'll be my last mark on Daimaou. Thus endeth my predictions

(Lily better be there, heck, it better not be a 2 minute special again or else I cry)
Old 2010-10-21, 18:59   Link #2375
tsunade666

so the last special is about student council as expected by why isn't lily in the preview picture?

though the vice president is also cute I still like the president.
Old 2010-10-29, 11:19   Link #2376
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Special #3 (NSFW):
Old 2010-10-29, 11:57   Link #2377
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Junko for me!
Old 2010-10-29, 20:23   Link #2378
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Spoiler for Special #3 (NSFW):
great gif! you made it?

btw, I just went through all the specials already out, 'till 5th one. so here's my take on them.

Spoiler for short comments about daimaou specials:
Old 2010-10-30, 09:52   Link #2379
mangatron

Man, gotta hold back from reading your spoiler tag, Dahak. Must shift my attention elsewhere

Quote:
I miss Korone so much ;_;
She was without a doubt the best thing about this series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron when he speed-read your post
I miss Eiko-chan so much T_T
She was without a doubt the best thing about this series.

Anyways, Special #3. It's not your fault, Keena. You just love the rice so much, just about anything goes.

Korone's still up to her Maou Seduction tactics, just like usual. That's one piece of fanservice that never gets old

I did laugh when Sai had to go Maou Mode just to preserve the "scene", that's one way to use the Maou's strength
Old 2010-10-30, 10:11   Link #2380
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
great gif! you made it?
Yup. I couldn't resist making one when I saw that scene. Fufu, it sounds like I'm going to love the fifth special.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen