AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-04, 18:23   Link #81
Ansa

Right now the only person we haven't seen thats ment to be in this season is Milly, I wonder where she is? I liked how Dearka and Her seemed to be starting a relationship at the end of Seed, but now it seems they moved very far away from that idea >.>

As for what I think is going to happen well...

First off, should we use spoilers here or not?

Spoiler:

Thats just what I think, MIGHT, and hope to happen, something like that.
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 19:29   Link #82
DwArD
mAnIaC

That will all have to depend on the faction that Athrun is starting. If he's starting a faction that's more on the neutral side, and planned to find a solution to all the recent conflicts, then there will be a possibility for Kira, Cagalli and all the old gangs to join them. But remember, the faction Athrun is starting have the support of Gilbert. That means its tilted more to ZAFT's side. My guess is Cagalli break off from Orb, and formed another faction (or something like that) with the former GS gang. Since Archangel and Eternal is not being destroyed in the previous war, it will most likely appear again, since Orb sort of have the habit to repair and restore stuffs. No matter what, Kira will never fight Athrun again. If it does happen again, they will most likely not try to kill each other.
Old 2004-12-04, 19:37   Link #83
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
That will all have to depend on the faction that Athrun is starting. If he's starting a faction that's more on the neutral side, and planned to find a solution to all the recent conflicts, then there will be a possibility for Kira, Cagalli and all the old gangs to join them. But remember, the faction Athrun is starting have the support of Gilbert. That means its tilted more to ZAFT's side. My guess is Cagalli break off from Orb, and formed another faction (or something like that) with the former GS gang. Since Archangel and Eternal is not being destroyed in the previous war, it will most likely appear again, since Orb sort of have the habit to repair and restore stuffs. No matter what, Kira will never fight Athrun again. If it does happen again, they will most likely not try to kill each other.
Sure, if Athrun acquires a deathwish.

Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 19:38   Link #84
Madell

hey ive watched the arw Epi 8....but i didnt understand shit bout it could some 1 translate the last stuf that kira en shinn talk bout ? plz
spoiler: Andy Got His Arm Back !
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 19:44   Link #85
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
Sure, if Athrun acquires a deathwish.

Yeah, if Athrun acquires a deathwish. However, it do seems like Athrun will be in conflict with Cagalli, if Cagalli ever break off and start a faction. I can see that Athrun have some respect for Gilbert. So if Cagalli and gang one day found out that Gilbert is a bad guy, Athrun will surely reject the idea.
Old 2004-12-04, 19:46   Link #86
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
Yeah, if Athrun acquires a deathwish. However, it do seems like Athrun will be in conflict with Cagalli, if Cagalli ever break off and start a faction. I can see that Athrun have some respect for Gilbert. So if Cagalli and gang one day found out that Gilbert is a bad guy, Athrun will surely reject the idea.
He is already close to being the bad guy. He allowed the production of those new Gundams, the ones that were stolen and have already been used to kill.
Old 2004-12-04, 19:48   Link #87
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
Maybe Cagalli will be Kira's Fllay in GS: D?

Or maybe Lacus?
Well, according to rumors, it seems Fake Lacus will be Athrun's Flay in GSD...

Quote:
Since Archangel and Eternal is not being destroyed in the previous war, it will most likely appear again, since Orb sort of have the habit to repair and restore stuffs.
I still don't think how EA and ZAFT would happily provide Orb with two of their newest and most high tech ships after the war was over. I'd think that they at least try to get them back from Orb.
Old 2004-12-04, 19:51   Link #88
Madell

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman

I still don't think how EA and ZAFT would happily provide Orb with two of their newest and most high tech ships after the war was over. I'd think that they at least try to get them back from Orb.
hehe sry but whats a flay ?
Old 2004-12-04, 19:52   Link #89
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
Athrun? Have a Fllay?

Well, maybe. He hasn't gotten all that much play.

Ahah, I rhymed.
Old 2004-12-04, 19:53   Link #90
Madell

isnt fllay that red girl that slept with kira....and later she was killed by Rau in the space pod...?
Old 2004-12-04, 19:54   Link #91
kamiya

Quote:
oh no! That is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!
kamiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 19:55   Link #92
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
Odds are the EA and ZAFT didn't have much millitary left and given the fact that ORB did have a fairly good team of ships left, 3 top line ships with good crews and experianced pilots.

I don't think they had a choice about the Archangel or Eturnal
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:02   Link #93
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
Again, just watched a speed-sub (Chinese, RMVB format, 85MB!) of episode 8. The episode re-introduces many old SEED characters and gets Kira and Lacus to meet up with Shinn at the memorial for those who died in the brief invasion of ORB conducted by the OMNI Enforcer.

Spoiler:
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:06   Link #94
Halie

I think the whole thing just got wiped under the carpet so to speak after the war was over.
kinda "we don`t want any one to know what we did so don`t ask don`t tell" position.
I`m prety sure all 3 ships ended up in the posetion of Orb one way or anouther.
they are probably locked away nice and safe in some hanger that very few ppl know about.
question is will Minerva leave for anouther Zaft base or use the mass driver to go back to space?
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:01   Link #95
sparkswy
Ace Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogax
Shinn needs to die..
He needs to die and let the series goes on without him...He just plain suck.
Hes shooting skills are crap at best. :fingers:
Shinn wiil never die.I think we need him to defeat the final boss of this series.
sparkswy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:09   Link #96
Halie

nah,Shinn is the first mini boss that Kira and co have to defeat befor they can get to the next part of the quest...lol
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:27   Link #97
torz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madell
hey ive watched the arw Epi 8....but i didnt understand shit bout it could some 1 translate the last stuf that kira en shinn talk bout ? plz
spoiler: Andy Got His Arm Back !
Sure:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinn - Is it your mourn day (whatever its called)?
Kira - Yeah, looks like so. I don't know well, it's my first proper visit here.
Kira - Atlast the flowers grew/bloomed but they're going to die since its been covered in waves.
Shinn - Maybe it means you can't disguise it.
Kira - Huh?
Shinn - No matter how beautiful the flowers bloom, people will blow it away again.
Kira - You...
Shinn - Excuse me for saying something weird...

Then Shinn walks away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translations are indeed useful but its better to try and learn japanese and understand what they're saying with it. Trust me... its waaaaaay more meaningful and deep. But saying so I guess its the same with Japanese subtitles on Hollywood films. meh, who cares :~p

torz

update: realised I stuffed up one line:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kira - Atlast the flowers grew/bloomed but they're going to die since its been covered in waves."
should be :
"Kira - Atlast the flowers grew/bloomed but they're going to die again since its been covered in waves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by torz; 2004-12-04 at 21:40.
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:33   Link #98
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
Yeah, i agree that scene is indeed powerful. Shinn's conflicting emotions back in his birth place is indeed profound.

Depressing maters aside, i found Arthur's reaction to Murrue and Talia's response extremely hilarious!
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:41   Link #99
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
ARRRRRGGHHH. I wish I never knew about these forums 'cause now I'm just itching to see this episode while it slowly dowloads into the computer at 5 kb/s and people freckin' leech into my computer at 30 kb/s. Bit torrent should make it equalize at least! I'm exceeding my school's allowed bandwith every time I DL an episode!!! I HAVE UVa INTERNET SERVICE!! Freakin circa 1994 networking structure. ARRRGH.

So everyone has a new name in Orb...man sounds like trouble. From what I'm reading, it sounds like a perfect set-up for another underdog faction that has the 3 best battleships and the very best mobile suits, but only a few of them against the WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM...and they still end up victorious.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 22:35   Link #100
Sheriff lobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s
ARRRRRGGHHH. I wish I never knew about these forums 'cause now I'm just itching to see this episode while it slowly dowloads into the computer at 5 kb/s and people freckin' leech into my computer at 30 kb/s. Bit torrent should make it equalize at least! I'm exceeding my school's allowed bandwith every time I DL an episode!!! I HAVE UVa INTERNET SERVICE!! Freakin circa 1994 networking structure. ARRRGH.

So everyone has a new name in Orb...man sounds like trouble. From what I'm reading, it sounds like a perfect set-up for another underdog faction that has the 3 best battleships and the very best mobile suits, but only a few of them against the WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM...and they still end up victorious.
your school probably put up a firewall.....mind did bastards
Sheriff lobo is offline   Reply With Quote