Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare

Is this original fanart or an anime?
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 02:22   Link #2442
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbinder View Post
I didn't think there was that much anime on HBO prior to the 90's either.... this is more difficult than I would have imagined. There was another film they played back then that I was looking for, but I found it. I think the English translation is something like Water Prince and Fire Girl "Legend of Sirius" This was around the time HBO was playing Heavy Metal, and The Dark Crystal.
Oh well, thanks for trying.
Wow, legend of Sirius... a Sanrio theatrical anime.
If you liked that one, check out another one from the same staff, Bell of Chirin (or Ringing Bell), original title Chirin no Suzu.
Cute, fluffy, with cuddly Sanrio animals.... and BLOODY DEMENTED.

BTW, the reason why Saint Seiya and BT'X is similar isn't because of anime director, rather because they are both based on the same manga artist's creation. Very famous and popular manga artist that ran serialization in Weekly Shonen Jump for popular titles such as Rink ni Kakero and Saint Seiya, back in the 80s.
The same popular magazine that your avatar Bleach serializes in .

As for your question... I don't recall any anime with a pegasus and a boy.
Can you recall the actual story, or premise of the story?

Last edited by aohige; 2007-07-09 at 02:49.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 03:00   Link #2443
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post

Is this original fanart or an anime?
the designs looks somewhat similar like Nanoha from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha / A's but i can bet my money is a fan art designed base on Nanoha.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 11:57   Link #2444
NeoTechni

Help me identify this movie

It was an anime I saw on satalite TV a long time ago, probably on the Sci-Fi channel/network.

It was (obviously) science fiction, it took place on a starship crewed by only women. (Not Vandread) There was a scene where one crewmember walked onto the bridge shirtless near the beginning.

Later they find a guy. Apparently the only guy left.

There is a battle sequence where their missiles travel in straight lines with sharp turns.

There is a scene where they have to get from one part of the ship, to another, by leaving the ship and travelling along ropes. One probably breaks, not sure.

Spoiler for the movie:

I barely remember anything else.
NeoTechni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 12:00   Link #2445
NeoTechni

Nevermind, I did a search for anime shown on the sci-fi network, came across the wikipedia article. Turns out the movie in question is Gall Force
NeoTechni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 01:45   Link #2446
Bench

Help Please. Unfortunately I don't know anything about it other than that I saw it on 4chan forums. Here is a picture

Thanks in advance.
Bench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 02:42   Link #2447
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench View Post
Help Please. Unfortunately I don't know anything about it other than that I saw it on 4chan forums. Here is a picture

Thanks in advance.
That would be Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 02:50   Link #2448
anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench View Post

Thanks in advance.
Indeed, most definatly Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - http://anidb.info/a5083

>_<

In the time it took for me to show the opening to someone in the room ... jedinat slipped in.
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 19:41   Link #2449
MinoanMan

need reminding of a series

i was searching around for a new anime to watch and a previous series i think it may of been licensed as im sure i was watching a dub came to mind. i can't remember much of what it was about but it was along the lines of:

main protagonist has to fight a guy (in 1 episode) who is dressed in a suit (like the penguin from batman) but hes round as a ball. the man hes fighting is some super soldier thing gone wrong and he has the mental age of a kid and when he gets cut he cries like a baby. they are fighting in an abandoned theme park or some sort of town. i have a feeling the main character might have somthing to do with science experiment army thing but im not totally sure. i dont think its 2 future-esque but mech-ish level of sophistication.

please help if u have ne ideas and i can check em out, cus this 1s been buggin me for a while!
MinoanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 21:52   Link #2450
Robotnik
Not a member

There's an "anime identification help thread" thread here; from your description, I'd say it's Cowboy Bebop episode 20 "Pierrot le Fou"
Robotnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 22:03   Link #2451
FidyYuan

I know this has already been asked but I'm really hoping someone knows. >_<
Can someone tell me who draws all of these or redirect me to their website?

I already know it's Nayuki and C.C. from Kanon and Code Geass. There's a whole bunch of these Kanon and Code Geass ones but I can't find one for each characters. It would be really useful is someone know who drew these!! Thanks!
FidyYuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 22:04   Link #2452
ZOZOZO

I am looking for a hentai doujin that I read a few days ago. It involved a little girl who was tired of being called little/puny etc. and so she developed a potion to make her age into an adult. She then becomes extremely horny and pleasures herself. Then at the end, she reverts back to her original self.
ZOZOZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 02:01   Link #2453
nightkid08
Megami-Anime Staff Member

Question anybody would know the name of this anime?

Hello fellow animesuki members. i've been looking for this anime for the past week but cannot find the name of it. I saw this anime a while back and now was wondering what the anime could be. heres a description i can think of or remember. this anime involves two students in some school that fight other gangs around the neighborhood etc. the two main characters description the best i could remember is that one had blonde hair and is shorter then the the other main character which have black hair and is spiked up pretty damn high to the point where he intimidates most students. the epidsode i recall was that the guy with the tall black hair had to put his hair down to go on some trip with his girl for school and nobody recognizes him. ummm.... the epidsode ended with the two characters fighting a gang under the bridge and the short blonde hair guy got beaten the crap out of and the other guy steps in and fight the other people off. i know this is a vague description but im trying to find any possible lead. so thanks if you can help me
nightkid08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 03:05   Link #2454
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightkid08 View Post
Hello fellow animesuki members. i've been looking for this anime for the past week but cannot find the name of it. I saw this anime a while back and now was wondering what the anime could be. heres a description i can think of or remember. this anime involves two students in some school that fight other gangs around the neighborhood etc. the two main characters description the best i could remember is that one had blonde hair and is shorter then the the other main character which have black hair and is spiked up pretty damn high to the point where he intimidates most students. the epidsode i recall was that the guy with the tall black hair had to put his hair down to go on some trip with his girl for school and nobody recognizes him. ummm.... the epidsode ended with the two characters fighting a gang under the bridge and the short blonde hair guy got beaten the crap out of and the other guy steps in and fight the other people off. i know this is a vague description but im trying to find any possible lead. so thanks if you can help me
It sounds like one of dozens of yankee furyou punk kids theme manga/anime out there, but I'll shoot one up.
Kyou kara ore wa! (今日から俺は!) perhaps?
Old 2007-07-18, 04:40   Link #2455
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Would like to know which anime this is from. Thanks to whoever replies.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:03   Link #2456
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Would like to know which anime this is from. Thanks to whoever replies.
That's from Zombie Loan
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 09:54   Link #2457
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

I don't recognise this one, some help would be much appreciated.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 10:26   Link #2458
Calca
Expressionless

Can't really read Japanese too well, but I did find the Amazon website that sells that game.

Link
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:37   Link #2459
amiantos

Wondering what anime was this from?

Neither me or my friend know what anime this was from does anyone know?
amiantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 09:51   Link #2460
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Can't really read Japanese too well, but I did find the Amazon website that sells that game.

Link
Hmm... I just noticed that the URL in the scan I posted says "Yato-hime". Is that the name of it?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel