AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-04, 10:18   Link #4021
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
Or that.

This scene still was confusing, if Tatsuya just regenerated from Maya magic then what about this?

It sounds like he decomposed her magic. Unless regenerating from magic=breaking it. Which is doubtful.
He has 2 powers remember
Decomposition and Regeneration
Regeneration activates automatically whenever his injuries surpass a certain amount, while that was happening Tats Decomposed her magic, breaking it.
Old 2013-04-04, 12:08   Link #4022
Ultragunner

I think it's this

Spoiler for For Tatsuya's magic:
Old 2013-04-04, 14:27   Link #4023
whsie

While still confusing, they clarified a lot of things in the book version. The translator did a great job of the section, much better than my commentary/paraphrase blurb when volume 8 first came out.
Old 2013-04-04, 20:32   Link #4024
kagato3

Read 8 15 . Intresting Tatsuya admits he has a very hard time reading his aunt. She treats him fairly respectable and fairly open about thier relationship as family when they are "alone". She goaded him into that fight (I think the phrase "the scent of blood had faded" was not literal but to describe the hostility between the two.) as a test. she knows he will betray the Yotsuba at any time and infact seems to have planned on it. I don't think she is afraid of him although she knows he can likely kill her and she wants him the way he is now.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-04-04, 21:00   Link #4025
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Read 8 15 . Intresting Tatsuya admits he has a very hard time reading his aunt. She treats him fairly respectable and fairly open about thier relationship as family when they are "alone". She goaded him into that fight (I think the phrase "the scent of blood had faded" was not literal but to describe the hostility between the two.) as a test. she knows he will betray the Yotsuba at any time and infact seems to have planned on it. I don't think she is afraid of him although she knows he can likely kill her and she wants him the way he is now.

can i say both tatsuya's and Maya's mind is like a jack-in-the-box.

Yotsuba maya is probably one of my favourite character now
Old 2013-04-04, 21:25   Link #4026
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
can i say both tatsuya's and Maya's mind is like a jack-in-the-box.

Yotsuba maya is probably one of my favourite character now
Yes, Maya just reeks of awesome.

And blood, gore, and splatter.
Old 2013-04-04, 22:06   Link #4027
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Yes, Maya just reeks of awesome.

And blood, gore, and splatter.
They are so much alike that it's scary.
Old 2013-04-05, 10:34   Link #4028
setsuna86

I am trying the translation of vol 08. I am still new and I don't know well how to translate some words. for example, what does this expression "白分" mean? When I translate it word for word, that gives "white minute". But that makes no sense when you translate like that in the sentance. Can anybody tell the meaning of that expression?
Old 2013-04-05, 15:27   Link #4029
Seitsuki
Onee!

There is no such word like that on it's own as far as I'm aware. My guess is that either it's part of a larger phrase, or you're using an OCR scanner which misread the word either from 百分 or 自分.
Old 2013-04-05, 21:57   Link #4030
havensgate
skull one

its unfortunate that most of tatsuya's girl friends doesn't know how powerful he is. if they knew, they would (most likely) try to seduce him to marry into their family. because whoever marry tatsuya, their family most likely became member of ten families
Old 2013-04-06, 00:51   Link #4031
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
its unfortunate that most of tatsuya's girl friends doesn't know how powerful he is. if they knew, they would (most likely) try to seduce him to marry into their family. because whoever marry tatsuya, their family most likely became member of ten families
Eh, i wonder, since he is not acknowledeged as a full member that may not going to work.
Old 2013-04-06, 01:16   Link #4032
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Eh, i wonder, since he is not acknowledeged as a full member that may not going to work.
It's not by membership. It's because he's got enough firepower for any of the lesser families to strongarm their way into the top ten.
Old 2013-04-06, 01:29   Link #4033
azziz

a question,please:
what are the kurobane twin special ability?
how are they rated compared to miyuki,maya and other yotsuba?
Old 2013-04-06, 01:41   Link #4034
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
a question,please:
their specialty isn't know since each yotsuba specializes in something different along their heritage, as to where they rank Funya is second behind Miyuki in the succession.
Old 2013-04-06, 02:02   Link #4035
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
their specialty isn't know since each yotsuba specializes in something different along their heritage, as to where they rank Funya is second behind Miyuki in the succession.
it whas said in one of the summary of D7 but i have trouble finding it,so i gave up searching and asked instead.
i appeciate,nevertheless, your fast answear.
Old 2013-04-06, 05:32   Link #4036
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
It's not by membership. It's because he's got enough firepower for any of the lesser families to strongarm their way into the top ten.
Do you really think Tatsuya will be willing to threatens all the Master clan at once ?
Old 2013-04-06, 06:01   Link #4037
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Do you really think Tatsuya will be willing to threaten all the Master clans at once ?
If you have ever played Civilization (the first one) and run up against civilizations that start off negotiations with "OUR WORDS ARE BACKED BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS," that is exactly the effect Tatsuya will be able to give to any house he is in.

Whether Tatsuya himself is willing or not is totally irrelevant. His mere association will send the scales crashing in favor of whatever family he is associated with. Maya calls him a monster for very good reasons.
Old 2013-04-06, 06:22   Link #4038
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
it whas said in one of the summary of D7 but i have trouble finding it,so i gave up searching and asked instead.
i appeciate,nevertheless, your fast answear.
If I remember correctly, Funya has some sort of pseudo teleportation magic from spoilers from jcafe, no mention so far for Ayako.
Old 2013-04-06, 09:47   Link #4039
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
If you have ever played Civilization (the first one) and run up against civilizations that start off negotiations with "OUR WORDS ARE BACKED BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS," that is exactly the effect Tatsuya will be able to give to any house he is in.

Whether Tatsuya himself is willing or not is totally irrelevant. His mere association will send the scales crashing in favor of whatever family he is associated with. Maya calls him a monster for very good reasons.
If Tatsuya isnt willing to help what are you going to do when the master clan call for a demonstration or worse think that you are bluffing ?

Moreover Tatsuya is looking to get out of the master clan influence so i dont think he will be helpful.
Old 2013-04-06, 10:31   Link #4040
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
a question,please:
I think the girl had pseudo-teleportation and the other had mental interference.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings