Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-13, 19:48   Link #5701
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenChild
<edit> ohh, and what ever happed to the post counter? i liked having one. </edit>
its in people's profiles. it forces you actually go and look at everyone's post count.

its almost like it doesnt exist anymore.

you. need new. signature.

ChibiDusk- can we see them side-by... err... next to each other? I believe i liked your first one better, where the entire image was not red and green.

Holicrazy is right. l-lolicrazy is right!

Karma - i am sitting on a wonderful naruto joke. not sure if i want to whip it out before the holidays though (plus, its a weird size.)
Old 2004-12-13, 23:30   Link #5702
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Karma --> interesting Naruto sig... [ 83% ]
sarcasteak --> I like the layout... the whole image fits nicely together... [ 85% ]
ChibiDusk --> nice work again... cool gradient and font effects... the only that bothers me is that fake glasses/moustache thing above that girl's head... [ 84% ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma
...for having a the same sig for so long.
I did change it many times since the last time I used it... just lazy to make new ones... :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulet
...not sure if the two smiley buttons fit though...
those smileys are from Ace's hat... he's a character from One Piece...

Last edited by Prince of Chronics; 2004-12-15 at 00:05.
Old 2004-12-14, 06:19   Link #5703
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins

you. need new. signature.
i know, time=0 right now and i have to do some work.

i like yours though, it might be lacking in a border but it is nice and clean. 9/10
Old 2004-12-14, 09:46   Link #5704
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Karma Kakashi showing off his best assets...guess his true character is revealed For originality Rate=8.3

HoboBaggins Nani? No chick in it...I'm Oh well, for being out of character. Rate=4

Yuiichi the depth of color Rate=9.2

NHI It reminds me of Poppies, plus I love all the furry ears Rate=9

Gaara Ok this one scares me so I'd say it accomplishes what it set out to do my Rate 8.1

RavenCHild same as Gaara's so Rate=8.5
Old 2004-12-15, 14:35   Link #5705
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
RavenChild: i like it, good concept ^_^..yeah.. 8/10
Prince of Chronics: really well done ^_~ just i dont like the random white line.. hehe ~ 9/10
hobobaggins: bit tooo plain for my likings, buts its ok ~5/10
nh1.......so cute.... ~10/10
ChibiDusk: very festive, great use of the xmas colours! hehe. Also i like how you have kept away from the normal festive font ~9/10

people may not understand what my sig is all about.. but its a part from the movie, Uzumaki, when someone is filming human snails on the side of there school...you prob will not still understand it.. but watch teh film is great!
Old 2004-12-18, 06:56   Link #5706
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
Hobbs = 6/10 whatever it is, its too little

princeofchronics= 10/10 presented really well in my opinoin

ravenchild = 8/10 i remember this signiture......if i'm correct, u used it awhile back ^____^
Old 2004-12-18, 21:47   Link #5707
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
Gaara: very nice sig. 9/10 cause its from naruto and its gaara.

Naruto fanboy: cool sasuke sig. is that supposed to be sasuke cursed seal lvl 2? 9/10 cause its naruto also.

Ambience blue: very nice sig. dont really know why u have the text there. i especially like the background. 8/10
Old 2004-12-19, 13:25   Link #5708
iceyfw

aFliPGuy - O.o 8.9/10
Old 2004-12-20, 20:06   Link #5709
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
AVAJ - hehe i like avaj's idea :P 9/10

NARUTO FANBOY - i like the way the image is made 8/10, just a suggestion, y not put itachi in he inverse colors ? that would be cool since itachi is like sasuke's nemesis

NH1- for a kawaii theme 9.8/10 :P kawaiiiii

AZULET - what the heck is wrong with the colors of ur sig man ?? 6/10

KARMA - LMAO 9/10 :P

RAVEN CHILD - amazing sig dude 9/10

some sigs i couldn't figure out, maybe its cus my monitor is too bright....

edit: i just made this with image capture and i gonna work on it later just tell me what u think of the concept plz =/
Old 2004-12-21, 18:12   Link #5710
Yuiichi
Retired.

Made a new sig, tell me what you think.

Prince of Chronics: Very nice composition of this sig. I love the scanlines in the background, and the glow around the foreground character. 9.8/10

IcExAlcHeMy: That background is EXCELLENT, and the text looks REALLY good too! The only complaint i have is the slight grainyness in the character. 9.7/10
Old 2004-12-21, 19:43   Link #5711
Azulet

IcExAlcHeMy: I like the texture of the background. and the crop of the girl is cute. the simple border is nice. the name isn't supposed to match your screenname I guess. I'm confused. 9/10
Ero_Sannin: my sig uses the effect called "noise", so it's like colorful dots. but if you can't see it. oh well. I can't see your sig otherwise I'd rate it.
Yuiichi: I like your old sig! The new one is nice, but there just seems to be too much space...are the dimensions still good?

yea so I'm done with exams...I should get working on a new sig. Hm..
Old 2004-12-21, 20:16   Link #5712
Avaj
?!!

Azulet - The noise for the lines is interesting. 9/10
Old 2004-12-21, 20:59   Link #5713
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
Avaj: i love it!! sooo colour and v well done 10/10
Old 2004-12-22, 08:24   Link #5714
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
what the, i used imageshack to upload my image, is there anything wrong with the website =/
Old 2004-12-22, 09:01   Link #5715
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
what the, i used imageshack to upload my image, is there anything wrong with the website =/
I don't think so, because other users use it here as well, and none of their images are down. Try uploading it again.

Hobbs: I like the overall look of the sig, with the sort of faded background. I think the character shouldn't be faded like it is if you're going to have "Merry Christmas" like that in the foreground. Nice border through, it's different. 9.2/10

Avaj: Very nice name placement as always. I don't like the quality of the image though, looks sort of like a screen cap of a fansub, just with the added name. The background is somewhat simple. I liked the chalkboard one better! 8.9/10

Reminder: Dont' forget to rate the one i posted 5 posts up!
Old 2004-12-22, 12:45   Link #5716
Necrodeath

Yuiichi - The one posted 6 posts up (at the moment of typing). It's alot better then the one you're using right now IMO. Nice rounded edges. The overall feel of the signature is good too. However, I don't like how I can see the wall through the girls head though. That's about it. 9/10
Old 2004-12-22, 21:46   Link #5717
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Necro: From a game, Halo? I don't know, heh. The quality seems a little risky, but I like how the font matches the explosion colors and feel well. Hard to see the border, though it's due to the darkness of the image. 8.2/10
Old 2004-12-23, 07:12   Link #5718
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

I'm not very good at rating other peoples signatures and such.......but um... .......I like the one Yuiichi did a few posts up.....if onyl I could make signatures well
Old 2004-12-23, 07:43   Link #5719
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoBattousai
I'm not very good at rating other peoples signatures and such.......but um... .......I like the one Yuiichi did a few posts up.....if onyl I could make signatures well
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate positive feedback, as well as constructive criticism. I'm actually re-working the new one to meet other people's specifications, since i think it can be better.

DracoBattousai, remember that everytime you do post here, you have to rate a signature, so i suggest you do from now on ^_^

DracoBattousai: This is actually a really good sig. The sort of grungy feeling i'm getting out of it really sets the mood. It looks like you added a couple of squigally black lines too (correct me if i'm wrong) Those also suit the image. 9.5/10

ChibiDusk: Quite the composition you have there Chibi. Text placement and... ummm... text "shaping" i guess you could call it, is amazing. Image is top notch, once again. Shape is good, always rounded edges. The only problem that i have with this one is: no background!!! Lol, it would look a lot more "complete" if it did have a bg! 9.4/10
Old 2004-12-23, 07:45   Link #5720
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I see that about half a dozen of the recent posters have sigs which have drifted over the limits, so as a reminder...
  • Signature Images
    Putting images in your signature is allowed. However the following limitations apply:
    • Maximum imagewidth 500 pixels for all images combined.
    • Maximum imageheight 60 pixels (with maximum 2 lines of text in your signature) or 80 pixels (without any additional text in your signature) for all images combined.
    • Maximum filesize of 50000 bytes for all images combined.
    • Any annoying signature images (either because of animations or content) may be removed at the sole discretion of the administrator or moderators.

I don't mind if the vertical limits are twice the above BUT only if you make a trade off with the file size. My rule of thumb is that you may go up to 160 pixels high but only if you bring the file size down to under 30,000 bytes and have no additional text.

Image only (no text)
500 x 80 pixels and up to 50,000 bytes
or 500 x 160 pixels and under 30,000 bytes

Image and text (max of two lines of text)
500 x 60 pixels and up to 50,000 bytes
or 500 x 120 pixels and under 30,000 bytes

Text only
Maximum of six lines of text (using standard height text).

If I see any sig over limits after a warning, I'll award the owner a three day holiday from the forums.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature