AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-02-26, 13:20   Link #41
mickbis

lol just seen one of end movie card
seem like Reset is stuck at forever loli body
despite how she want mature body...

oh and the girl with angel wing that come with Dark Rance
I think she is actually Rance Daughter with a goddess
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-27, 03:02   Link #42
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I skipped Magnum because the original Rance Quest wasn't fun to me. But I guess I can't skip Rance 10, huh?

Kinda sad and happy to see the series to end. I doubt something like this may ever be created again; the scale, the proportion, the theme, everything...

I wonder where Alicesoft will go from here?
Old 2018-02-27, 05:39   Link #43
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
I skipped Magnum because the original Rance Quest wasn't fun to me. But I guess I can't skip Rance 10, huh?

Kinda sad and happy to see the series to end. I doubt something like this may ever be created again; the scale, the proportion, the theme, everything...

I wonder where Alicesoft will go from here?
as long as TADA doesn't plan to retire, then a new game or new series probably, since i'm sure that each game series have their own development team.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-27, 08:50   Link #44
mickbis

found someone upload final battle against "Blood memories" on youtube
This is just damn epic for a final battle
Old 2018-02-27, 09:05   Link #45
runset

Now i know why sill came back to live in the end after reading it more carefully. I thought it is weird because the situation in the cg of rance freeing sill from a block of ice is out of nowhere because
Spoiler for part 1 end:
Spoiler for Sill spoiler:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-27, 09:35   Link #46
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Now i know why sill came back to live in the end after reading it more carefully. I thought it is weird because the situation in the cg of rance freeing sill from a block of ice is out of nowhere because
Spoiler for part 1 end:
Spoiler for Sill spoiler:
OOHHH so that the cg that look like a doll during Crook and Sill flashback
Crook just proved herself to be one of the top best character so far
honestly I found her character design to be super side character during RanceQuest, didn't even think that many year later
she end up as the most important character in later game
Old 2018-02-27, 10:51   Link #47
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
OOHHH so that the cg that look like a doll during Crook and Sill flashback
Crook just proved herself to be one of the top best character so far
honestly I found her character design to be super side character during RanceQuest, didn't even think that many year later
she end up as the most important character in later game
Everything is the best including rance's children in part 2. So many good moment in part 2 there is no way to choose which one is the best. For example like
Spoiler for Spoiler part 2 end:
Old 2018-02-27, 11:03   Link #48
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Everything is the best including rance's children in part 2. So many good moment in part 2 there is no way to choose which one is the best. For example like
Spoiler for Spoiler part 2 end:
A lot of great moment in Arc2 indeed, worth suffering pass all those bad end.

Another one I just recently read is regard Houjou Soun and that made me tear a bit.
this guy finally make peace with himself over the event in Sengoku

Spoiler for Houjou Soun:
Old 2018-02-27, 11:57   Link #49
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I have no idea how you guys are going through this game as fast as you guys are.

I played the game for like 2 half days and I'm just at Turn 4. It's that long EVERY TURN.
Old 2018-02-27, 12:18   Link #50
runset

Quote:
I have no idea how you guys are going through this game as fast as you guys are.

I played the game for like 2 half days and I'm just at Turn 4. It's that long EVERY TURN.
You know that you can speed up the battle holding down "ctrl" right? It took about 30 second for me to finish normal battle.

The 2nd part is too rushed and we didn't get enough detail of what happened when everyone knew that rance turned back to normal. Maybe alicesoft just let it done like this so they can used as important setting for future series. Not rance but maybe a brand of new series but used the history and setting of rance.
Old 2018-02-27, 13:32   Link #51
dragon1412

Quote:

holding Ctrl in battle like runset said, and also changing the speed in map and battle to Kangaroo, for long map you can save up to hours.

I'm pretty sure everyone is agree that the 2nd part is rushed, since we actually only see a few girls in arc 2, and that's not mentioned that we actually literally knew next to nothing after Rance become DK. WE just got a full time skip and gone straight to the end. After the fight, everything over immediately, we only got a few images in the credit rolls that's actually not that relevant.
Old 2018-02-28, 03:36   Link #52
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

So much spoilers, and no spoiler tag. Dude.
Old 2018-03-01, 06:57   Link #53
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
A lot of great moment in Arc2 indeed, worth suffering pass all those bad end.

Another one I just recently read is regard Houjou Soun and that made me tear a bit.
this guy finally make peace with himself over the event in Sengoku

Spoiler for Houjou Soun:
Finally finished the game again. I played the 1st part 12x and 2nd part 5x.
As for houjou soun....
Spoiler for Ran:

overall i like all of rance kids and their interaction. Hope they made another series for rance's kids next time.
Old 2018-03-01, 08:46   Link #54
mickbis

That is good enough I think
More than any one could hope for in that same situation
Old 2018-03-13, 02:04   Link #55
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I'm having trouble defeating Silky on the first encounter. I've already cleared all Majins in other countries, invaded Shangrila and secured Miki, but Leazas remained the only country I haven't succeeded in doing 1 turn 2 Majin kills. Technically I can damage her, but that is after a long chain of combos that can only be performed once every 2 rounds while I need to damage her 7 times but the time limit is 8 rounds. And I already have 12 CP.

If anyone have done this before, can you share your strategies? Which cards you used, which CP bonus you used, what party bonus you used, etc etc.
Old 2018-03-13, 04:02   Link #56
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I'm having trouble defeating Silky on the first encounter. I've already cleared all Majins in other countries, invaded Shangrila and secured Miki, but Leazas remained the only country I haven't succeeded in doing 1 turn 2 Majin kills. Technically I can damage her, but that is after a long chain of combos that can only be performed once every 2 rounds while I need to damage her 7 times but the time limit is 8 rounds. And I already have 12 CP.

If anyone have done this before, can you share your strategies? Which cards you used, which CP bonus you used, what party bonus you used, etc etc.
There are many ways. For me i used Level god Mikan or Willis to raise the rank of my selected companion (mainly in Devil/god and demi-human category) into 30(min) or 45(max). You now that it will increase your character's attack more if you raise another one in the same category right?
Use character that have "auto plan" skill like Arlcoate from leazas (if you're lucky and got her lv47 card used this one instead because it will have 60% chance to activate this skill) it will further boost your attack.
For Attacking purpose use Rance, Full or modern Kalar, and Kesselring to break silky shield if you can.(Thier rank is about 95-120 when i used them)
Old 2018-03-13, 04:27   Link #57
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Rank 95!? I used 6 +50% exp and +10 starting level CP bonus and I still only managed around level 50 max by turn 7, with several level 30s and 20s in each nation/category. Actually I never reached that high even after clearing the game. If I have rank 95 I wouldn't even be thinking of strategy.
Old 2018-03-13, 06:38   Link #58
runset

Quote:
Rank 95!? I used 6 +50% exp and +10 starting level CP bonus and I still only managed around level 50 max by turn 7, with several level 30s and 20s in each nation/category. Actually I never reached that high even after clearing the game. If I have rank 95 I wouldn't even be thinking of strategy.
Even as rank 120 i almost cannot penetrate silky's defense.(Luckily the "plan" skill stack each time it used). Use bonus +1 rank for each exp crystal. (the one before +5 starting lv) If you used all the bonus of this you will gain 3 rank for each exp crystal.
In preparation phase there is a quest "Training in other world" where miracle will bring you for training and you get 4 exp crystal for free meaning you will gain +12 rank in an instant. Better do this quest after you have leveled your main character high enough because it will be a waste if you started this quest and your rank's still low. I increased Full kalar rank from 88 to 100 with this method.
Old 2018-03-13, 07:02   Link #59
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Use cheat engine... you can defeat everyone
Old 2018-03-13, 09:39   Link #60
dragon1412

Quote:

1st, toss aside the exp + bonus, they are useless, take 1 or 2 at most. Damage needed to be scale with factions, not characters, so take the rank + bonus, it'd make literally every card you get contribute directly to the power. So you'd need the corps upgrades, the rank+ bonus as priority

You have to understand that the power is calculated by entire faction worth, so +rank make every single units worth much more, a full faction of rank15 is far more powerful than 1 single lv 30-35 char. So lvling is actually not that important as even out the power of entire factions. The char choosen are only leaders.

Make choice on Characters, you'd need char that can Nuke, so Full Kalar, Hornet, Lia,... and proper support on them. so the Corp bonus you'd required is bonus phys, bonus mag, ... of course this depend on you go full route on Magic or physics damage or both, then Hanny Zippo, and all increase if you have more army rank left, though if you choose army rank up as CP + then you should have enough to easily turn a complete nuke team

next is support char, choosing char with support skill like Belze, who can give full boost to your team, char with passive damage +,.... Due to AP constraint, the most you could affort is probably 2-3 nuker. then go, it's pretty straight in that point. Most people just ignore passive ability of some characters, which actually played quite a lot in helping out damage