AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-07-07, 16:24   Link #1
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
About Green Green game(Spoilers)

I just now completed Green Green the game and It was fun.The artwork in the game might have needed a little work but I was pretty surprised with how well done the stories of each of the characters were.(I didn't read all of the stories since my Japanese still isn't that good yet but from what I understood the stories were sweet.)Now I just gotta watch the Anime. Anyway enough about my opinions on the game Now comes my question. Three of the endings(and Epilogues) in the game confused me. The one being Sanae's ending.Ok in her ending it looked like she died (and boy it was so sad.),but a few days after her death Yuusuke receieves a text Message on his phone.....and it was all in katakana...I couldn't read them very well at all. I just want to know what was the text message he recieve and does it mean Sanaes alive?? The next one is the Nurse's ending I just want to know what happened,Why she left him and what was with that radio show in the end? This last one was the most confusing :WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON IN MIDORI'S ENDING??? She said alot of big things I couldn't get at all after she said she was going to open "a door" then we see the little girl sitting in front of the tree,then she disappears THEN Midori has the girls hat on her head. Does this mean Midori was the little girl all along?If so then who was the Midori who seemed to be all over you in the beginning? And then after the "deed" she just disappeared WTF is up with that? Could anyone who played and finished the game(and still remember) explain to me what was going on in those endings? Thanks alot.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 07:19   Link #2
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Hmmmm Bump.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote