AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-01-26, 12:32   Link #981
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebahpla View Post
Spoiler for just to be on the safe side:
more like
Spoiler for 1:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 14:29   Link #982
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Are there any pictures of SnH when he wasn't merged with Yuji
Old 2008-01-26, 15:11   Link #983
tebahpla
Not B&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Are there any pictures of SnH when he wasn't merged with Yuji
+1

im actually interested on how he used to look like.

also johan if anyone got any.
tebahpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 20:32   Link #984
Kaleh Nikoi

Well......

SO ... here is my question... I mean... I dont have the oportunity to read the novels... so i gather information here and there ... but there are parts missing and parts i dont understand.... ¿yuji loves shana? i mean... that is new for me... also all the sarei no hebi thing... its sort of confusing... if anybody can help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase i beg of you ... thanks
Kaleh Nikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 22:39   Link #985
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

yuji loves shana well, in the anime it is more of shana loves yuji however in the novels, yuji's affection for shana developed eventually.

as for the seirei no hebi, he is (according to earlier posts of those who have read the novels)

+ god of bal masque

+ his vessel is the 'silver flame' (which is margery's enemy) but since he saw the silver flame as lame and without personality, he chose yuji instead and became one with him.

+ why he did such may be a whim also, after declaring his love for shana, he bloodily beat her up

+ it is unknown if yuji is still conscious within seirei no hebi and if he is pro/anti this merging... better ask the novel dudes for a detailed opinion

+ according to some posts earlier, seirei no hebi sakai yuji can use his hair to attack (said to be dragon tail i think), and uses the "silver flame" i think it is also said that he uses the blutsauger... i forget details on way previous posts... gomen ~_~
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 22:51   Link #986
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

It seems Yuji is still conscious as he says he wants to change the world for Shana so she doesn't have to fight anymore and in an earlier novel Yuji does say something about not wanting Shana to fight.

Also SotF Yuji does confess to Shana in Vol 16
Old 2008-01-26, 23:21   Link #987
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
So are they nearing the end then with the novels?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 23:22   Link #988
setsuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
It seems Yuji is still conscious as he says he wants to change the world for Shana so she doesn't have to fight anymore and in an earlier novel Yuji does say something about not wanting Shana to fight.

Also SotF Yuji does confess to Shana in Vol 16
Woah when was that whne Yuji confess to Shana? Before he reveals that he is Sairei no Hebi or after?
Old 2008-01-27, 00:01   Link #989
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
Woah when was that whne Yuji confess to Shana? Before he reveals that he is Sairei no Hebi or after?
I believe after. I think it was the confession, then Yuji beat Shana up.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 00:37   Link #990
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
This was after he turned in to Sairei no Hebi. Apparently Yuji is still an active part of Sairei no Hebi, so Sairei no hebi is conveying Yuji's feelings, and he beats Shana up right after the confession because although Shana said that that confession was everything she could ever wish for, she still had to fulfill her duty as a Flame Haze(which was to kill Sairei no Hebi, and in turn Yuji since he's merged with him)

Oh, and about edgewalker00's post he actually uses black flames not Silver ones, and he can also breath fire.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 01:00   Link #991
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

oh sorry i forgot

with the chain of events i think the end to this series draws near. though, im wondering how pheles and rammies would fit out near the end.
Old 2008-01-27, 02:28   Link #992
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Regarding the current arc in the novels, I believe that whatever Pheles left to do will play an important role in the outcome.
Mukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 04:54   Link #993
cnnydz
Feed me

SnH appeared in yuji's dreams several times before as a black mirror image of yuji, he and yuji would talk about how this world is twisted and ask yuji what he want to do.

one more thing, SnH is still inside the eternal trap, but he can act through yuji by synchronizing with him, so johan might be able to do something to separate those two (i hope)
Old 2008-01-27, 07:09   Link #994
evarcrazy89

Something that i want to ask to novel reader's, in the novel can shana use unrestricted spell beside fuzetsu, or is she a hack'n slash only flame haze like in the anime
evarcrazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 07:57   Link #995
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarcrazy89 View Post
Something that i want to ask to novel reader's, in the novel can shana use unrestricted spell beside fuzetsu, or is she a hack'n slash only flame haze like in the anime
i can't remember but i assume she can use some, but she is not talented at using them so she normally just use her sword
Old 2008-01-27, 10:40   Link #996
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
SnH appeared in yuji's dreams several times before as a black mirror image of yuji, he and yuji would talk about how this world is twisted and ask yuji what he want to do.
When did these conversation start? I can't remember
Old 2008-01-27, 11:05   Link #997
cnnydz
Feed me

first paragraph of vol 8 and 14 are the two i remembered
Old 2008-01-27, 13:43   Link #998
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

I was reading on Wikipedia that Hecate trekked mountains but killed other climbers who littered certain sites that she liked. Can anyone comfirm this?

Talk about environment preservation.
DX HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 13:59   Link #999
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
I was reading on Wikipedia that Hecate trekked mountains but killed other climbers who littered certain sites that she liked. Can anyone comfirm this?

Talk about environment preservation.
yes, she did. she had to pray on top of mountains to gather "silver droplets" and will kill anyone that disturbs the place she liked.
Old 2008-01-27, 16:33   Link #1000
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post

one more thing, SnH is still inside the eternal trap, but he can act through yuji by synchronizing with him, so johan might be able to do something to separate those two (i hope)
hmm so when did this appearance began? when he trained under the fuzetsu or when he realized he is using silver flames? also, mind telling me again what the eternal trap is? it was mentioned way back and now, i kinda forgot it ~_~ (was it the prison he was placed in after some war where he fought against 7/8 other kings of guze?)

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen