AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-09-27, 20:31   Link #2621
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Wow apartments are literally boxes with a window.

Also confirmed new 4 star crafts pop out if you have the latest book. Also they need 995/955 to even craft...
It requires Ironwork to be fully melded (minus tier v materia overmeld) to meet the stats. For the current 4 stars, you can only hit 100% quality only if you are using hq ingredients or you hit 11 inner quiet stacks early; I use all nq ingredients, hit 11 stacks on my last touch, only garnered 80+% quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Out of the new instances that I have play (Creators Norma, Gubal Hard, and Xephatol) the amount of mechanics you can ignore with simply high DPS is a little ridiculous.

Spoiler for Alex Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2016-09-27, 21:11   Link #2622
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm going to wait for the next set of crafter gear before I even attempt the new 995/955 crafts. I have full IW gear, augmented scrip main hand and i195 offhands but I can't afford the overmelds which is the only thing keeping me from the new set.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 21:47   Link #2623
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Out of the new instances that I have play (Creators Norma, Gubal Hard, and Xephatol) the amount of mechanics you can ignore with simply high DPS is a little ridiculous.

My static blew through A10N in one try, completely oblivious as to how any of the mechanics worked. Brute force healing and high enough dps basically just got us through, laughing all the way.
Old 2016-09-27, 21:54   Link #2624
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

A10 is easy as long as people don't mistakenly step on the panels and can pass the dps check.

A9 is also easy as long as the OT is competent on the adds and the dps kills them on the correct floor panel.
Old 2016-09-28, 08:41   Link #2625
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:

T13 and Ultima also required you to do that when they were still relevant. People also used it at T11 before they realized that using every single protection skill from Scholar you could barely survive the nerve cloud.

The new Alex iteration isn't really much different from the past one in my opinion. It's more or less the very same difficulty. I did it all on day one back then, and I did it all on day one this time, with very few wipes.

Sophia normal is on the same level of Sephirot normal. Nidhogg normal was a bit more difficult.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 09:09   Link #2626
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Sophia was kinda easy. Wiped once with a full newbie group and cleared it the next one without people falling to the big mechanic.

Just finished the 3.4 storyline...

Spoiler for Spoilers:

I'm very excited for 3.5 and the lead in to the next expac.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2016-09-28 at 10:53.
Old 2016-09-28, 13:28   Link #2627
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

So yea the new Mogstation outfits pretty much solidify Eastern setting for expansion and Samurai.
Old 2016-09-28, 14:11   Link #2628
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Both new primal themes are so gooooood.~

Spoiler for 3.4 Content:

I wouldn't have expected Alexander's theme to be so funky, but I guess it suits a giant mechanical fortress.
Old 2016-09-28, 14:21   Link #2629
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
So yea the new Mogstation outfits pretty much solidify Eastern setting for expansion and Samurai.
They give off a dancer feel to them as well.
Old 2016-09-28, 14:31   Link #2630
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I am not sure why you'd say so, since they're simply the outfits brought over from either Chinese or Korean client.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 17:26   Link #2631
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
T13 and Ultima also required you to do that when they were still relevant. People also used it at T11 before they realized that using every single protection skill from Scholar you could barely survive the nerve cloud.

The new Alex iteration isn't really much different from the past one in my opinion. It's more or less the very same difficulty. I did it all on day one back then, and I did it all on day one this time, with very few wipes.

Sophia normal is on the same level of Sephirot normal. Nidhogg normal was a bit more difficult.
They kept the normal mode difficulty about the same, and very clearly nerfed the savage mode difficulty. In the span of 24 hours, A9-11S were cleared. My static and I cleared A9S and A10S yesterday ourselves.
Old 2016-10-02, 02:02   Link #2632
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
I am not sure why you'd say so, since they're simply the outfits brought over from either Chinese or Korean client.
^This. If anything, I'd say what we saw in the MSQ points more to the expac taking us to Ala Mhigo -- which is what tons of players have speculated for quite some time.

This is further backed up by the trademark that SE purchased. We don't know for sure if that's actually the expac title until they confirm it, but if it is... Stormblood sounds a LOT more apt for Ala Mhigo than it does for Othard.
Old 2016-10-02, 16:23   Link #2633
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
^This. If anything, I'd say what we saw in the MSQ points more to the expac taking us to Ala Mhigo -- which is what tons of players have speculated for quite some time.

This is further backed up by the trademark that SE purchased. We don't know for sure if that's actually the expac title until they confirm it, but if it is... Stormblood sounds a LOT more apt for Ala Mhigo than it does for Othard.
Plus it is a major territory on the continent still under complete control of the Garlean Empire rather than being just a base. Before they focus on other continents they are going to need to take that back. and get the 6 city states secured.
Old 2016-10-04, 06:49   Link #2634
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I just want Samurai that's all. XD
Old 2016-10-04, 06:57   Link #2635
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

A11 theme is my new orchestrion jam.
Old 2016-10-05, 09:40   Link #2636
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Sophia was kinda easy. Wiped once with a full newbie group and cleared it the next one without people falling to the big mechanic.

Just finished the 3.4 storyline...

Spoiler for Spoilers:

I'm very excited for 3.5 and the lead in to the next expac.
Sigh..why are they keep milking the "object"? The "object" story was done, and should have left it alone forever.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 11:54   Link #2637
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Sigh..why are they keep milking the "object"? The "object" story was done, and should have left it alone forever.
The story behind them is indeed over, but that's not why they're present again. You've got to remember they're

Spoiler:
Old 2016-10-06, 20:27   Link #2638
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Old 2016-10-10, 23:17   Link #2639
cyberdemon

only a few more days till the reveal of the next expansion
Old 2016-10-11, 16:55   Link #2640
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
only a few more days till the reveal of the next expansion
It better me Ala Mhigo... Otherwise I wasted all that time leveling up Monk for nothing...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmorpg