AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-01-28, 09:01   Link #581
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleine_sapphire View Post
im not rooting for hino to pair with tsukimori just bcoz hes cool... for me, mind you, for ME, he gives me the impression that if given a chance, he would make a great pair for hino and that he truly cares though he doesnt seem that type... and besides, just bcoz hino got close to tsuchiara first, it doesnt also mean that they should end up together, its not like that either... there are loads of anime series that the protagonist didnt end up with the first potential partner that they met. but im not saying tsuchiara doesnt have the right to be with hino, if they end up together then why not? im not the one to argue with the writers or producers or whoevever thinks of the plot... lets just enjoy the series as how it is...

guys, or should i say girls (all or mostly i think ), if i did say something wrong in this post, please do comment on it, but if you dont... well...
/me hugs haleine_sapphire

nah, you did nothing wrong... everyone is entitled to his own opinion, and one should be able to respect that opinion, even though their opinion differs from you. People should not be close-minded about these things, and allow themselves to enjoy the series for what it's really worth...
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 09:01   Link #582
eyoy
All's stranger

i was just about to edit my post but you already stated my thoughts inujun lol!
eyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 09:15   Link #583
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to haleine_sapphire
Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
/me hugs haleine_sapphire

nah, you did nothing wrong... everyone is entitled to his own opinion, and one should be able to respect that opinion, even though their opinion differs from you. People should not be close-minded about these things, and allow themselves to enjoy the series for what it's really worth...
*hugs back*

thanx, i needed that

^_^ ONE CRAZY FANGIRL ^_^
haleine_sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 12:43   Link #584
Insane E
Icemarle's slave

I should really try and read a little bit more often then just around release times
Even if I find all this talk about Tsuchiura and Tsukimori a bit repeative :P No offence intended.

Imo either she should end up with someone totally unexpected or no one at all. I mean atm there
is no element of supprise if she ends up with either Tsuchiura or Tsukimori.

Then again they could pair her up with Yunoki for all I care as long as I get to hear Mio talk
and see Nami and Mori's minds run wild I'm happy
Insane E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 15:03   Link #585
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Oy...I've been to threads where fan groups war break out over whose better. Please, don't turn this wonderful thread into that. Just state your opinion who you like and leave it at that. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinions. Of course, not everyone is going to like one particular character because we all have different tastes, which is wonderful; otherwise, the world would be rather dull, don't you think?

Of course you are more than welcomed to provide good, thoughtful arguments to support your opinions but don't turn it into anything beyond that. A debate is always good if it is civilly done.

So, although there may seem like lots of Tsukimori fans, I'm sure there are equally as numerous Tsuchiura fans out there. We Tsuki fans may just be more vocal . So don't feel that you're in the minority because most likely you are not. Anyways, from my observation, any La Corda fan be it a Tsuki, Tsuchi, Hihara, Yunoki, etc, fans are always warmly welcomed. And your opinions are highly respected here. I hope that we can all keep it that way for the enjoyment of everyone who visits this thread.

I like watching La Corda because of the show itself, and the music . Of course since I have a particular ending that I like, I will freely root for it but that doesn't mean I will hate the show because it may not end the way I want it to. I'll still enjoy watching it, I just may not keep it - but that's natural.

I like all the guys for different reasons and at different levels. Tsuchiura is a great guy and equally good looking as Tsukimori - if you want to go into that. Hihara is simply adorable and personally I will feel very sorry for him if he doesn't end up with Hino (despite that not being a favourite pair of mine) simply because he is such a kind person and his feelings for Hino are honest. So as with any competition, there will only be one winner and my sympathies go to all that did not win. They are all equally good guys and could perfectly pair with Hino - so when they lose, it makes it all the more painful.

Most likely she won't end up with anyone, that's my guess. But if you all must know...I will spoil the ending and say that Hino will end up with...Lili (will that be unexpected enough for you Insane E? ).

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 16:17   Link #586
phoenixfire220
Tennis~Love is for Losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane E View Post
I should really try and read a little bit more often then just around release times
Even if I find all this talk about Tsuchiura and Tsukimori a bit repeative :P No offence intended.

Imo either she should end up with someone totally unexpected or no one at all. I mean atm there
is no element of supprise if she ends up with either Tsuchiura or Tsukimori.

Then again they could pair her up with Yunoki for all I care as long as I get to hear Mio talk
and see Nami and Mori's minds run wild I'm happy
Hehe, it really is repititive.

Yikes, I hope by the end she ends with someone (and I mean ANYONE of the guys). In my opinion, that would be so much better than an open ending

I wouldn't care if they paired Hino with Yunoki (even though I think he looks a little too girly ) as long as there isn't an open ending
phoenixfire220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 16:42   Link #587
domino
デレデレ

I'm still so torn between all of the romance options that at this point I kind of want them to leave the ending open-ended and then release different couple endings on bonus DVDs (like they did for Harukanaru Toki no Naka de).

But if they did that there would kind of be an unsatisfying lack of closure, so... I just hope she ends up with someone. ANYONE ~

Anyway, at the point of the subs (episode 8), I think these are the current rankings in Hino's heart (aka "person Hino likes the most + is most likely to end up with as far as episode 8" list):

1. Tsuchiura
2. Tsukimori
3. Hihara
4. Yunoki
5. Fuyuumi
6. Shimizu

What do you guys think..? I think this list will probably stay the same through the series.. but toward the end, Tsuchiura and Tsukimori will probably switch places, and Hihara and Yunoki might switch too.....
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 19:07   Link #588
Gadriel

Well, as official pairings go, I favor Hino x Tsukimori. Although, to be honest, I am a BL fan more than anything else and rather like Tsuchiura x Tsukimori the most, even though it would never become official.

Somehow, I think the two boys have excellent chemistry, really. At their cores, they are similar, though they do not admit it. Perhaps that's why they seem to have a love/hate relationship. I've heard it said that it's also such friendships that last the longest. Between the two of them, the youths keep each other from flagging, be it from important matters like participating in the concours to trivial ones like the thrill ride in the amusement park.

They both have much pride and are stubborn, hating to lose, and thus, they also know well how to direct one another into action. Tsukimori did so for Tsuchiura, giving him the final push he needed to make up his mind about participating in the concours. Tsuchiura has also done the same for Tsukimori, such as involving him in the matter regarding Yunoki's engagement and the thrill ride. They complement each other, with Len pushing Ryoutarou on the music front and Ryoutarou pushing Len forward on the social front.

Somehow, though they don't say it, I feel that the two boys respect each other a great deal. Each is there for the other, in their own awkward way. But enough of that, please forgive this one's rambling
Gadriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 02:35   Link #589
Ch1kane

off topic

domino: ur avatar is so cute!!!!!!!!! do u mind sharing a bigger version?
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 08:31   Link #590
Sinta

Quote:
lol, in my case, im not the shy type type then? i didnt quite restrain myself from going "omg! omg!" and squealing my head of! nyahaha i guess the beast in me just won out!

i know what you mean... i actually went gaga when i saw that part saying "omg! tsukimori smiling? for real??? i think im gonna swoon!! lol!"

my sentiments exactly, i was quite shocked at first too

lets spread the love!

MABUHAY ANG MGA PINOY!

ugh! did i just say that?????

tsukimori x hino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace all!
Ayos, hindi naman ako ng isang filpino pero nakakapagtagologa ako!!!! Masaya naman ako mayroon ang mga filpino sa forum na nito
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 09:18   Link #591
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
although there may seem like lots of Tsukimori fans, I'm sure there are equally as numerous Tsuchiura fans out there. We Tsuki fans may just be more vocal . So don't feel that you're in the minority because most likely you are not. Anyways, from my observation, any La Corda fan be it a Tsuki, Tsuchi, Hihara, Yunoki, etc, fans are always warmly welcomed. And your opinions are highly respected here. I hope that we can all keep it that way for the enjoyment of everyone who visits this thread.
correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadriel View Post
Well, as official pairings go, I favor Hino x Tsukimori. Although, to be honest, I am a BL fan more than anything else and rather like Tsuchiura x Tsukimori the most, even though it would never become official.

now that would be a sight... if that happens, many tsuchiara and tsukimori fans out there would have the shock of their lives... but the thought is intriguing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Ayos, hindi naman ako ng isang filpino pero nakakapagtagologa ako!!!! Masaya naman ako mayroon ang mga filpino sa forum na nito
Oyy!! kababayan!! ugh... did i react the way i thought i did? oh well... hi Sinta, Pinoy ka? cool, now i know 3 other pinoy in this thread aside from myself... any other pinoy out there?

Last edited by haleine_sapphire; 2007-01-29 at 09:28.
Old 2007-01-29, 10:58   Link #592
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1kane View Post
off topic

domino: ur avatar is so cute!!!!!!!!! do u mind sharing a bigger version?
How big?
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 12:26   Link #593
Ch1kane

lol as big as possible? i want to keep it! its so cute!!!!!!!!
Old 2007-01-29, 13:52   Link #594
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
Spoiler:
can't wait till next ep...
Old 2007-01-29, 14:48   Link #595
Sinta

Quote:
correct!

now that would be a sight... if that happens, many tsuchiara and tsukimori fans out there would have the shock of their lives... but the thought is intriguing...

Oyy!! kababayan!! ugh... did i react the way i thought i did? oh well... hi Sinta, Pinoy ka? cool, now i know 3 other pinoy in this thread aside from myself... any other pinoy out there?
Hinda naman Ako ng isang Pinoy, maruong lang ako mag-tagalog. Ikaw Taga-saan po ba kayo?
Old 2007-01-29, 14:49   Link #596
inaho

is epi. 17 raw out already?

can't seem to find it in youtube

argghhh!
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 14:53   Link #597
zhafire

I've only seen the screen caps for ep 17
zhafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:20   Link #598
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Talking ohhh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Hinda naman Ako ng isang Pinoy, maruong lang ako mag-tagalog. Ikaw Taga-saan po ba kayo?
ohh... i see... sige, sige, sige, magtatagalog ako para sayo... (but im not so good at it since im cebuano not tagalog) Taga Cebu po ako, eh ikaw? saan po ba kayo nakatira? bakit marunong ka po magtagalog kung hindi ka naman po pinoy? (err... i think im using too many po's )

patawad, sensya na! triste! scusa! tuy pu tsi! pardon ne moi! gumene! sorry! that conversation was way off topic

btw people, is ep 17 already out? is someone writing a summary?

Old 2007-01-29, 15:21   Link #599
Ch1kane

yup its out at saiyama! go go go!!!
Old 2007-01-29, 16:49   Link #600
Sinta

Quote:
ohh... i see... sige, sige, sige, magtatagalog ako para sayo... (but im not so good at it since im cebuano not tagalog) Taga Cebu po ako, eh ikaw? saan po ba kayo nakatira? bakit marunong ka po magtagalog kung hindi ka naman po pinoy? (err... i think im using too many po's )

patawad, sensya na! triste! scusa! tuy pu tsi! pardon ne moi! gumene! sorry! that conversation was way off topic

btw people, is ep 17 already out? is someone writing a summary?
Oh hinda pa ako nakapunta sa cebu pero, nakilala ko maraming tao na sinasabi ang magandang maganda ang lugar na iyan. Gusto ko sana pumunta doon, pagdating ng panhon. Huwang kang mag-alalal tungkol sa mga "po" hindi naman ako ng isang matanda. (In case you are all wondering "po" is a respect moditfer) Anyway, I lived in Manilla for a couple of years and i learned to speak there. I'm actually from washington state believe it or not.

Anyway, I love the show and the music I think i'm going for Mori/hino I like his development.

Tags
musical, romance