Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-01-19, 21:24   Link #2001
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Hmmm... the Tallgeese or Epyon route? Guess we'll see...

I'm wondering if we'll get a reveal of the Warlock and Snow White this next chapter, finally. Fingers crossed! The mechanical designer for the novel was listed under a weird name that sounded like an alias or penname, I have a feeling it's an alias for Katoki though. I couldn't see anyone else designing the new suits, what with how hard they're pushing Katoki's retcon suits right now for GotD and the modelkits coming out.
Fingers crossed indeed. I could have dealt with seeing the two suits shrouded in shadow but that Jedi pic irked me.
Old 2011-01-19, 22:44   Link #2002
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Here's hoping her MS is red, if she gets one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
My guess is a white MS.
I hope she gets one as well. And as long as it ain't pink, I'm all sweet.
Old 2011-01-19, 23:07   Link #2003
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Hmmm... the Tallgeese or Epyon route? Guess we'll see...

I'm wondering if we'll get a reveal of the Warlock and Snow White this next chapter, finally. Fingers crossed! The mechanical designer for the novel was listed under a weird name that sounded like an alias or penname, I have a feeling it's an alias for Katoki though. I couldn't see anyone else designing the new suits, what with how hard they're pushing Katoki's retcon suits right now for GotD and the modelkits coming out.
I don't know who updated with wiki to say he's retconing everything. He's not.

MORUGA apparently is a fan artist who was commissioned or something. I found his/her pixi account and blog. Apparently they did work on Zoids... huh.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 23:52   Link #2004
A-Crux
Áλφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
I hope she gets one as well. And as long as it ain't pink, I'm all sweet.
no a pink one, please ...but indeed Relena piloting a MS or better a Gundam would be awesome!...waiting for next chapter
A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 00:36   Link #2005
wingzerosnuggles

GotD's changes thus far have been minimal. Relena winking at Sally in the elevator, tearing her dress with her teeth to bandage Heero and, as Kit pointed out to me, Heero now has feather sparkles. I wonder if those damned helmets are still going to be in the way of a make-out session by the time it touches on Episode 48 or if they're going to have him landing on top of her at a different angle around Episode 47. There's also the Libra locker room...

Potential nudity = it intrigues me

Party Night's coming up next this chapter, I think.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 02:07   Link #2006
Elo the Blue

Quote:
GotD's changes thus far have been minimal. Relena winking at Sally in the elevator, tearing her dress with her teeth to bandage Heero and, as Kit pointed out to me, Heero now has feather sparkles. I wonder if those damned helmets are still going to be in the way of a make-out session by the time it touches on Episode 48 or if they're going to have him landing on top of her at a different angle around Episode 47. There's also the Libra locker room...

Potential nudity = it intrigues me

Nah, we haven't seen Trowa meeting Quatre or Zechs getting the Tallgeese, or the battle. Can't wait to see Walker!

You're right, there haven't been many notable changes apart from the ones you mentioned. The completely new scenes have been sweet though.

Personally, I'm looking forward to my favorite episode, "Scenario For Bloodshed" and of course, Episode 10, when Heero should have died. I wonder how that will be handled.
Old 2011-01-20, 02:11   Link #2007
Samiia

Epyon FTW. Tallgeese could stand to loose that broom thing on its head. I think a white epyon would be awesome.
I just hope that Heero and Evilena duke it out in some form. I doubt this version will curtsy and ask him to dance when he aims a gun at her forehead, especially since she might not remember who he is. But you never know!

The first picture of Relena is beautiful, I love everything about it. Especially her hair...the braids look very nice when they aren't tied back.

Quote:
I wonder if those damned helmets are still going to be in the way of a make-out session by the time it touches on Episode 48 or if they're going to have him landing on top of her at a different angle around Episode 47. There's also the Libra locker room...

I think dramatizing the landing-ontop-of-Relena is a definite possiblity!! I have a feeling the helmets are going to stick though, but I would rather if they didn't. Can't wait for Party Night, that will be interesting :]

Does anyone know if the next chapter of Ft is due 2/26? I read it on a Japanese site but it could have been referring to something else since translating it made sentence structure run out the door.
Samiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 04:33   Link #2008
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiia View Post
I have a feeling the helmets are going to stick though, but I would rather if they didn't. Can't wait for Party Night, that will be interesting :]
Hmmm... I want them still wearing helmets. So that it won't feel so bad they didn't kiss. Haha. xD

Unless it'll get retconned to 1xR kissing and so that's why they had to get rid of the bloody helmets, then ok, I'm cool with that. But I doubt that.
Old 2011-01-20, 11:13   Link #2009
wingzerosnuggles

5 days to go from this timezone! Any idea where this image came from or is it fan edited?

Old 2011-01-20, 11:14   Link #2010
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
5 days to go from this timezone! Any idea where this image came from or is it fan edited?

Where's Wufei?
Old 2011-01-20, 11:30   Link #2011
Kitsoru
:3c

Looks fan-edited (whoo photoshop textures to hide your messy editing!). And yeah, they left out Wufei. Poor guy, always gets the shaft in this fandom.

EDIT: Yeah, fan-edited. You can see their watermark in the bottom left. "DuoMaxwell", lol.

EDIT^2: LOL, REI drew Professor G: http://pixiv.blogimg.jp/usabiba/imgs/0/6/06b92647.jpg

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-01-20 at 19:45.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 01:19   Link #2012
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
And yeah, they left out Wufei. Poor guy, always gets the shaft in this fandom.
I love Wu Fei.
Old 2011-01-21, 02:20   Link #2013
Elo the Blue

Quote:
That is awesome. Truly one of the best GW fan pieces I've seen recently.

Quote:

That image is edited. The chibi designs are from the archive page that have been in Ace.

And...WHERE THE HELL IS WUFEI?!!

You know, I get the dislike for him, I really do. He's my favorite character but I could easily see how his supreme belief in himself, giving way to full-blown arrogance at times and ability to discern who is weak(though not incorrect) rubs people the wrong way. His comments to Noin about women, while true in my opinion, could certainly offend some fans too.

However, that he's commonly labeled a misogynist absolutely irks me to no end. Forget that the label shows complete ignorance of the character, it's not even based in fact. In fact, it's moronic.

The man said the words "woman" or it's plural form less than than 10 times the entire series and never once suggested a dislike for them.

Retards...
Old 2011-01-21, 05:40   Link #2014
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
You know, I get the dislike for him, I really do. He's my favorite character but I could easily see how his supreme belief in himself, giving way to full-blown arrogance at times and ability to discern who is weak(though not incorrect) rubs people the wrong way. His comments to Noin about women, while true in my opinion, could certainly offend some fans too.

However, that he's commonly labeled a misogynist absolutely irks me to no end. Forget that the label shows complete ignorance of the character, it's not even based in fact. In fact, it's moronic.

The man said the words "woman" or it's plural form less than than 10 times the entire series and never once suggested a dislike for them.

Retards...
Well, according to fandom, Wu Fei's vocabulary consists of only four words; 'Nataku', 'woman', 'justice' and 'weak'. So yeah, kinda hard to get the non-misogynist image across with just these lol. Nvm that he's essentially fighting a war for his deceased wife and that his clan's master is a woman. As is Mariemaia. And Sally. And Une. What were we talking about again?
Though seriously, while in episode 4 Noin was acting pretty stupid for a trained soldier, their exchange in episode 38 has Wu Fei come off as a total douche.

Noin: "The country (Cinq) was demolished. But the honorable spirits of the Cinq Kingdom still live on. That's what I want to protect."
Wu Fei: "Sounds like something a woman would say. But I'll keep on taking my own path. I'm not taking any orders!" -flies off-

Err, what? How does that sound like something a woman would say? Was it alluding to Mei Lan and her talk about justice or something? I still don't get that one, really. The series was always very sketchy about him and if it weren't for Ep0 I probably wouldn't like him myself. Why was he crying over Treize's death anyway?

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2011-01-22 at 10:20. Reason: wrong ep
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 07:31   Link #2015
Hawaiian_Gurl8o8

Send a message via Yahoo to Hawaiian_Gurl8o8
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Why was he crying over Treize's death anyway?
What i remember that Wufei wanted to kill Treize but he didnt get to and it seem to haunt him after that . Then later in EW he finally got his answer so he somehow made his peace and join the Pervernter .
Old 2011-01-21, 07:41   Link #2016
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

well, it's been a while since I've seen the series in full (as opposed to just parts when needed), and I've re-read the Manga more recently, I think I've never really disliked Wu Fei, more like had some trouble following/ empathizing with him until Ep 0.
It was more among the lines of "sigh- oh Wufei, here we go again.... xD" but all in good humor. But so I can see how he might not be the most popular among the five, but I wasn't aware that he was openly disliked among fans? :s poor guy. I figured with Ep 0 he sufficiently explained himself...

And about Ep 38, that was douch-ey, but hey, Noin says some pretty stupid things when unsupervised, so honestly, I can't blame him. This is a caring observation by someone who loves Noin

Although, tbh I never completely got the crying over Treize either?!
edit: oh yes, I remember something among those lines @_@
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 10:37   Link #2017
Kitsoru
:3c

I never disliked Wufei, I just never really got him as a character, even knowing about Meilan before I watched the series.. (This is what happens when you get introduced to a series through RP lol..)

Like the line Ikuze pointed out- yeah, I get his whole women issue, but sometimes he was just kinda 'lolwat? 6_9'

Couple days to the new issue~ I should have it in my mailbox on or around the day I get back to school
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 11:46   Link #2018
wingzerosnuggles

DDL for translated EW: GotD Chapters 3-4:

http://www.4shared.com/file/js9wm90l...le_Report.html

Also, four days to go!
Old 2011-01-21, 11:51   Link #2019
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Also, four days to go!
You know, it just seems longer when you guys keep saying that.
Old 2011-01-21, 14:33   Link #2020
wingzerosnuggles

I have no idea what Duo Jr. is saying here.
Spoiler for size:

LINK EDITED.

Last edited by wingzerosnuggles; 2011-01-22 at 02:35.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing