Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-05-05, 23:43   Link #6521
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Okay, really? REALLY?

We have an antagonist with a giant laser sword that was seen from far off by other characters.

To oppose it the protagonist (or his fiancee) charges a projectile to beyond its original power with the help of the love interest.

Is this whole thing a shout out to how Black Cat ended?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Might be a reference but who knows.
got to be a reference to it. it is lala/train with rito/saya vs yami/creed with the almost same attacks plus creed want to kill train because he loved him so much just like yami loves rito. it a great shout out to it
Old 2014-05-05, 23:46   Link #6522
II Maestro

Yami's face after hitting her face was funny, Lala's Beam vs Darkness' sword.

Wonder what will happen to Neme-chan after this incident.
Old 2014-05-06, 00:20   Link #6523
zibi88

And I still cant understand what does rito see in haruna.... he has Lala who is such amazing girl right in front of him...great body, kind, very strong, very protective of rito... and most of all she loves him beyond heavens while he can even present her with a kiss >_>

Maybe when lala shoots it will look like its still not enough and its beign pushed back so rito kisses lala which gives her aditional power...

After all this I guess lala might be very tired out from using so much energy so rito might be looking after her... or he will visit mikado for some medicine for lala (and something good happens with mikado xD).... but what I would want to see if Rito inviting lala for a date after this fight as a present for helping out and risking her own health and body to save him (come on she deserves it... 1v1 with rito)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 00:29   Link #6524
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
And I still cant understand what does rito see in haruna.... he has Lala who is such amazing girl right in front of him...great body, kind, very strong, very protective of rito... and most of all she loves him beyond heavens while he can even present her with a kiss >_>

Maybe when lala shoots it will look like its still not enough and its beign pushed back so rito kisses lala which gives her aditional power...

After all this I guess lala might be very tired out from using so much energy so rito might be looking after her... or he will visit mikado for some medicine for lala (and something good happens with mikado xD).... but what I would want to see if Rito inviting lala for a date after this fight as a present for helping out and risking her own health and body to save him (come on she deserves it... 1v1 with rito)
I think this is the only time I would actually be perfectly fine with a kiss-based power-up.
Old 2014-05-06, 01:34   Link #6525
bulukan

Rito should kiss her....

How can he has kissed many girls lower lips but still haven`t kissed what should be kissed
bulukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 08:54   Link #6526
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Haven't read TLR in a while, caught up today.....and I realize now how empty the story has felt without Lala. Borderline fanservice and Momo's mischief aside, my personal favorite character has always been Lala. It's a shame she's been in the background so much in Darkness.
Old 2014-05-06, 09:49   Link #6527
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Lala is holding out well against the galaxy's deadliest weapon. Not only is she strong, she's also quick-witted. She quickly found a way to counter Yami's lewd portal attack, and she used the right gadget at the right time. I don't think she's going to win this one all by herself though, even with the power of love on her side.

Mikan doesn't seem too far away from the action and she knows a transform weapon is fighting, she might get to the scene on time to see Darkess. I really hope she will.
Old 2014-05-06, 09:59   Link #6528
Shadow5YA

I know it's already been established, but with how much control she had over her gadgets this chapter, there is no way all those times she lost control in the past could be accidents
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 10:20   Link #6529
darkofficer
just a devil

I still hope mikan will slap darkness in the face
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 10:21   Link #6530
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Haven't read TLR in a while, caught up today.....and I realize now how empty the story has felt without Lala. Borderline fanservice and Momo's mischief aside, my personal favorite character has always been Lala. It's a shame she's been in the background so much in Darkness.
Yami and Momo are pretty good, and the new characters are also entertaining. But you're right in that a lot of the life went out of the show when Lala was sidelined. I mean, she's been the focus of like two chapters and they were the two everyone loved.
Old 2014-05-06, 10:55   Link #6531
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Guys, I would like to remind you that the NSFW tag doesn't give anyone a green light to post adult content. If it shows frontal nudity, a sex act and the like, you can't post a link here.
Old 2014-05-06, 11:20   Link #6532
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Can somebody PM me the address for that blog site where we've been reading the blog reviews on the TLR Darkness chapters?

And to point out to any mods before they get delete- or ban-happy, I'm not asking for download links. Just the website address for the blog reviews.
Old 2014-05-06, 14:46   Link #6533
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

What did you guys make of Momo saying she feels like she's seen Neme-chan's black aura before? I found that line rather intriguing. Could it be Nemesis has visited Deviluke in the past?
Old 2014-05-06, 18:31   Link #6534
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What did you guys make of Momo saying she feels like she's seen Neme-chan's black aura before? I found that line rather intriguing. Could it be Nemesis has visited Deviluke in the past?
At first I thought it was about the darkness within Mea since that was indeed Nemesis, but she already revealed that, so I think it might be something else.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 19:24   Link #6535
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I thought it might be from when she sensed black cat(?) in the original during that island chapters towards the end
Old 2014-05-07, 09:57   Link #6536
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I thought it might be from when she sensed black cat(?) in the original during that island chapters towards the end
I don't remember Momo seeing any black aura in these chapters, but maybe Nemesis was the cat.
Old 2014-05-13, 13:10   Link #6537
EroKing

NSFW
Yami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-05-13, 13:12   Link #6538
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^Sweet, perfect wallpaper material.
Old 2014-05-15, 00:25   Link #6539
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Will she split the earth in half because of jealousy?
Old 2014-05-16, 00:32   Link #6540
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Will she split the earth in half because of jealousy?
Does she look rational to you right now?

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen