AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-02-03, 12:13   Link #581
Matt122005

I also have the Japanese raws, not the Korean one's though. Sorry.
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 23:14   Link #582
Vertiful

Still working for the transltion on the 5th volume of ZnT.
I started a several weeks ago but...
transltion is harder than I thought...hm...

By the way, anyone know when volume 14 is coming out?
Vertiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 01:34   Link #583
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertiful View Post
By the way, anyone know when volume 14 is coming out?
No release date. At the least, around April, considering previous gaps in release of volumes.

I finished volume 6. Since I read this after the anime, I end up having conflicting thoughts like "Hey, isn't this supposed to happen?" and stuff like that...
Spoiler for volume 6:

7 volumes to go before I catch up~
Volume 7's end should be a bittersweet treat... *grimace*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 20:39   Link #584
Matt122005

Veritful, keep at it and even if you only have a little translated, please post it on the wiki with a note saying the percent of translation.

Serenade, if you know japanese, would you be interested in helping with the translation? I have the text raws in Japanese and Chinese (traditional and simplified).

-Matt
Old 2008-02-16, 17:26   Link #585
Ryunatta
Broken Void

Send a message via MSN to Ryunatta
Keeping up with the scanns well i see~ lol does translating the text via a website count? XD
Ryunatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 17:42   Link #586
Matt122005

No, lol.

-Matt
Old 2008-02-23, 21:12   Link #587
Matt122005

Apprently I found a bit of a small preview of the first chapter of th 5th novel from some japanese site, can't remember now, can anyone translate this little bit of novel text?

「あ。あのですね。ミス・ヴァリエール。わたし、才人さんにもお休みが必要だと思うんです」
 おろおろしたシエスタが、才人を苛《いじ》めるルイズをとりなす。シエスタは、帰郷に備え、 いつものメイ ド服ではなく草色のシャツにブラウンのスカートの普段着姿だった。
 ルイズはじろっとシエスタをにらみつけた。しかし……、シエスタもさるもの。恋する女の負け ん気で、逆に ルイズをにらみ返す。
「お、お休みだって必要じゃないですか! い、いつもご自分の好きなようにこきつかって……、 ひどいです! 」
「いいのよこいつは。わたしの使い魔なんだから」
 その態度に、シエスタはなにか感づいたらしい。
「使い魔? へぇ、ほんとにそれだけなのかなぁ……?」
 ぽろっとシエスタがつぶやく。その目が、うさぎを捕まえるワナを仕掛けるときのように、きら っと光る。恋 する女はライバルに敏感なのであった。
「え? どーゆー意味よ」
「べ、べーつーにー?」
 とぼけた声で、シエスタがつぶやく。
「言ってごらんなさいよ」
「最近、ミス・ヴァリエールがサイトさんを見る目、ちょっと怪しいなと。そんな風に思っただけ です」
 つん、とすましてシエスタは言った。ルイズはぎりっとにらんだ。わたしってば、メイドにまで ナメられてる 。才人《さいと 》のせいだ、才人が平民のくせに妙な活躍ばっかりするから、学院の平民まで、 なんだか調子 にのり始めている。そんな噂《うわさ》をルイズは聞いたことがあったが、これがそうなのね。王 国の権威《け んい 》が。貴族の権威が。ま、そっちはともかくわたしの権威が!
 ルイズはぴくぴくと震えた。
さんさんと照りつける日差しに目を細めたシエスタは、ふう、とため息をつくと胸元をはだけ、ハ ンカチで汗を ぬぐう。
「ほんと……、暑いですわね。夏って」
 野に咲く花のような、健康な色気がそこからあふれ出した。
脱いだらすごい、例の二つの丘の谷間が目に飛び込んでくる。ルイズは、はっ! と気づき、才人 の顔をみた 。ルイズの足の下、使い魔は横目でシエスタのはだけたシャツの隙間《すきま 》を必死に観察し ている。キレ そうになったが、ルイズは耐えた。
 負けてたまるもんですか。ええ、こっちは貴族よ。黙ってても、高貴がシャツの隙間からこぼれ てしまうんで すのよ。
 ルイズは「ふぅ暑い」と、つぶやき、シャツのボタンを外した。それからハンカチで汗をぬぐう 。しかし…… 、そこにあるのは谷間ではなく、どこまでも広がる爽《さわ》やかな平原であった。
 才人はどっちかというと起伏がある地形が好みらしく、視線は動かない。
 そんな様子を見てシエスタが口をおさえ、ぷ、とやらかしたのでルイズはついにキレた。
「な、なによ! 今、笑ったわね!」
「そんな……、笑うわけないじゃないですか。そんな、ねえ、わたしが貴族のかたを見て笑うなん て……、ねえ ?」

thanks

-Matt

Last edited by Matt122005; 2008-02-23 at 21:25.
Old 2008-02-23, 23:10   Link #588
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Apprently I found a bit of a small preview of the first chapter of th 5th novel from some japanese site, can't remember now, can anyone translate this little bit of novel text?

thanks

-Matt
"You-you know, Miss Valliere. I think Saito-san needs a break as well."
A flustered Siesta says to Louise, who was bullying Saito. As preparations for returning home, Siesta was not wearing her usual maid uniform, but her casual clothes of a dark green shirt and brown skirt.
Louise throws a glare at her. But... Siesta was also not the same. With the competitive spirit of a girl in love, she glares at Louise in return.
"A-a break is also necessary, right! You-you always work him as you please......, that's horrible."
"This guy is fine. That's because he's my familiar."
In that attitude, Siesta seemed to have sensed something.
"Familiar? Heeh, is that really all......?"
Siesta mutters. Her eyes glittered, as if she was setting up a trap to catch a rabbit. Girls in love are sensitive to rivals.
"Eh? What does that mean?"
"No-nothing?"
Siesta mutters while playing dumb.
"Say it."
"It just that recently, the way you look at Saito-san has been a bit suspicious. That's what I thought."
Siesta says, finishing by looking to the side. Louise glared at her intensely. Even a maid is making fun of me. It's Saito's fault. Even though he's a commoner, he does all sorts of strange things. Even the academy's commoners are starting to get overconfident. Louise had heard such rumors before, but this is what it is. The kingdom's authority. The nobles' authority. Well, that doesn't really matter but my authority!
Louise trembled while twitching.
Siesta, who squinted her eyes because of the brilliant shine of the sunlight sighed "fuuh", exposed her breasts, and wiped her sweat with a handkerchief.
"Really...... Summer is so hot."
Like a flower blooming in the wild, lots of charm poured out from there.
Amazing when undressed, the chasm of the two hills fly into her eyes. Louise goes "Ha-!" and looks at Saito's face. Underneath her foot, the familiar was desperately observing the gap of Siesta's exposed shirt with a side-glance. Louise was about to snap but endured it.
Like I'll lose! That's right, I'm a noble. Even if I remain silent, nobility will pour out from the gaps of my shirt.
Louise murmurs "Fuuh, it's hot." and loosened her shirt's buttons. And then she wiped her sweat with a handkerchief. But...... what was there was not a chasm, but a refreshing plain that spread out everywhere.
Saito seemed to prefer the terrain with high and lows and did not move his glance.
Seeing this, Siesta covered her mouth and went "pu" making Louise snap.
"Wh-what! You just laughed right now!"
"What...... There's no way I would laugh. No way, right? For me to look at a noble and laugh...... right?"

Something like this, hai.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-24, 00:04   Link #589
Matt122005

Wow, I didn't think someone would, but you did! Thank you! There was more actually apart of the sample the site gave. I hope you could do the same for it.

シエスタは顔を輝かせてルイズをなだめる。それから顔をそむけ、ぽろっとつぶやいた。
「……子供みたいな体して、貴族? ……へぇ」
 ルイズの口から「かは」と呼気が漏《も》れた。
「なんつったの! ねえ!」
「……さあ、……なんにも。なにせほら暑いものですから。暑い暑い。ああ暑い」
 わなわなとルイズが震える。才人がつぶやいた。
「なあ、ご主人さまよ」
「あによ」
「タルブに、ちょっと行っていい?」
 ルイズは「かうは」と、せつなげなため息を漏らし、何回あんたは同じこと聞くのよと全身をし ならせて全力 で才人を痛めつけ始めた。シエスタが「落ちついて! ミス・ヴァリエール! 落ちついてくださ い!」とその 背にかじりつく。一同がそんないつもの騒ぎをやらかし始めたとき……。
 ばっさばっさと一羽のフクロウが現れた。
「ん?」
 そのフクロウはルイズの肩にとまると、羽でぺしぺしと頭を叩《たた》いた。
「なによこのフクロウ」
 フクロウは書簡《しょかん》をくわえている。ルイズはそれを取り上げた。そこに押された花押 《か おう》 に気づき、真顔に戻る。
「なんですか? そのフクロウ」
 シエスタが覗《のぞ》き込む。
 ルイズは真面目《ま じ め 》な顔になると、サイトに立ち上がるよう促《うなが》した。
「なんだよ?」
 中を改め、一枚目の紙にルイズは目を通した。それからルイズはつぶやく。
「帰郷は中止よ」
「中止ってどういうことだよ。シエスタがせっかく誘ってくれたのに……。すっごくがっかりして たぞ」
 自室に戻り、帰郷のために一度まとめた荷物を、ルイズが再び改め始めたのを見て、才人《さい と 》がたず ねた。
 ルイズは才人に、さっきフクロウが運んできた手紙を見せた。
「いや、俺《おれ》、こっちの文字読めないから」
 ぴょこんとルイズはベッドに正座すると、語り始めた。
「この前の事件のあと……、姫さまが落ち込んでたの、知ってるわよね?」
 才人は頷《うなず》いた。悲しい事件であった。なにせ、死んだ自分の恋人が……、敵の手によ って蘇《よみ がえ》らされ、自分をさらおうとしたのだった。落ち込むのも当然であった。
「お可哀想《か わいそう》に……、でも、いつまでも悲しみの淵《ふち》には沈んでおられない ようだわ」
「どういうこと?」
 ルイズは手紙に書いてあることを説明した。
 アルビオンは艦隊が再建されるまでまともな侵攻をあきらめ、不正規な戦闘を仕掛けてくる── マザリーニを 筆頭に、大臣たちはそう予想したらしい。街中の暴動や反乱を扇動《せんどう》するような、卑怯 《ひきょう》 なやり方でトリステインを中から攻める……、そんなことをされてはたまらない。そのような敵の 陰謀におびえ たアンリエッタたちは治安の維持を強化することにしたこと……。
「治安の強化はいいけど、で、お前になにをしろって?」
「身分を隠しての情報収集任務よ。なにか不穏な活動が行われていないか? 平民たちの間では、 どんな噂《う わさ》が流れているのか?」
「うわ、スパイかよ!」
「スパイって?」
「いや、そういう情報を集める仕事を、俺《おれ》の世界ではそう言うの」
「ふーん……。とにかく、いわゆる間諜《かんちょう》てやつね……」
 なぜかルイズは不満そうである。
「どうした?」
「だって……、地味じゃない。こんなの」
「いや、情報は大事なんじゃねえのか? 情報を軽視したばっかりに昔日本は戦争に負けたって、 じいちゃんが 言ってた」
「はい?」
「いや、こっちのこと……。で?」
 アンリエッタからの手紙には、トリスタニアで宿を見つけて下宿し、身分を隠して花売りなどを 行い、平民た ちの間に流れるありとあらゆる情報を集めるよう、指示してあった。任務に必要とされる経費を払 い戻すための 手形も同封されていた。
「なるほど」
「そういうわけで、荷物をまとめなおしてるの。こんなに服もってけないし」
 ルイズは鞄《かばん》一個に軽くまとめた荷物を指差した。
「夏休みだってのに働かされるってわけか……」
 せつなさそうに、才人《さいと 》はつぶやいた。
「ぼやいてないで! ほら、さっさと出発するわよ!」
 そんなこんなで、二人はトリスタニアへと出発した。身分を隠すために、馬車は使えない。学院 にある馬は、 学院のものなので使えない。結局、歩きである。
 じりじりと太陽が照りつける街道を、才人たちはトリスタニア目指して歩いた。トリスタニアま で、徒歩だと 二日はかかる。
 太陽を恨《うら》めしげに見上げ、才人はつぶやいた。
「くそ……、今ごろはシエスタのうちで冷たい水でも飲んでたっていうのに……」
「ぼやかないの! ほら! 歩く!」
 荷物を全部使い魔に持たせたルイズが怒鳴る

-Matt
Old 2008-02-24, 01:26   Link #590
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Wow, I didn't think someone would, but you did! Thank you! There was more actually apart of the sample the site gave. I hope you could do the same for it.

-Matt
Siesta says, soothing Louise with a sparkling face. Then she turns her face away and mutters
"......With such a childish body, a noble?......Heeh"
"Kaha" leaked out of Louise mouth as exhalation.
"What did you just say! Hey!"
"......Who knows, ......nothing. Either way, it's so hot. Hot, hot. Aah, it's hot."
Louise trembles all over. Saito whispers
"Hey, master."
"What?"
"Is it okay if I go to Terp?"
"Kauha", Louise sighs miserably, and begins to hurt Saito with all her might thinking "How many times are you going to ask?" Siesta went "Calm down! Miss Valliere! Please calm down!" and grabbed that back. While the usual mess was about to begin......
*flap**flap* as one owl appeared.
"Nn?"
The owl stops on Louise's shoulder and hit Louise's head with it's wings.
"What is with this owl?"
The owl was biting onto a letter. Louise took that from it. Recognizing the stamp pressed on it, Louise returns to a serious expression.
"What is this owl?"
Siesta peeks at it.
When Louise became serious, Saito inquired
"What is it?"
Checking in content, Louise scanned over the single piece of paper. Then Louise said
"Going back home is halted."
"What do you mean halted? Siesta even invited me...... I'm really disappointed, you know."
Saito asked seeing Louise go back to her own room and check her luggage that she had packed up for going back home.
Louise showed Saito the letter the owl had brought just now.
"No, I can't read the letters from here."
Louise sits straight on her bed and begins to talk.
"After the previous incident...... you know that hime-sama was depressed, right?"
Saito nodded. It was a tragic event. Her own dead lover......, was revived by her enemy and tried to kidnap her. It was obvious she would be depressed.
"I feel sorry for her...... But it seems she can't stay sunk in the abyss of sadness forever."
"What do you mean?"
Louise explained what was written in the letter.
Albion had given up on a proper invasion until their fleet was rebuilt, so they are trying to fight in an irregular way-Is what the cabinet had predicted, with Mazaline on the top of them. They can't have them cowardly attack Tristain from the inside by inciting revolt and rebellion throughout the town. Because Henrietta and her men feared such conspiracies, she was strengthening the maintenance of public order......
"It's fine to strengthen the public order, but what does she want you to do?"
"An intelligence gathering mission involving hiding myself. Is there any improper actions going on? What kind of rumors are being spread around by commoners?"
"Uwah, a spy!"
"Spy?"
"In my world, those type of information gathering jobs are called that."
"Huunn...... Anyways, it's basically spying, right......"
For some reason, Louise looked unsatisfied.
"What's wrong?"
"Well...... because isn't this plain?"
"No, isn't information important? My granfather said that the old Japan lost a war because they kept on ignoring information."
"What?"
"No, it's unrelated...... Well?"
In Henrietta's letter, there were directions to settle down at an inn in Tristania, hide her identity and do something like flower-selling, and collect all kinds of information being passed around by commoners. A note to pay back the expenses for the mission was enclosed.
"I see."
"That's why I'm rearranging my luggage. I can't bring so much clothes."
Louise pointed to her luggage that had gotten lighter by a bagful.
"So I have to work even though it's summer vacation......"
Saito muttered sadly.
"Stop dazing around. Come on, we're leaving now!"
After all of this happened, the two left for Tristania. In order to hide their social status, they could not use a coach. The horses at the academy were the academy's, so they could not use those. In the end, they walked.
Louise and Saito walked on the road under the scorching sun, heading towards Tristania. It takes two days to get there.
Looking reproachfully at the sun, Saito whispered
"Damn......, even though I should be at Siesta's house drinking cold water right now......"
"Don't complain! Come on! Walk!"
Louise, who had her familiar carry all of the luggage, shouted angrily.

Old 2008-02-24, 18:30   Link #591
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Siesta says, soothing Louise with a sparkling face. Then she turns her face away and mutters
"......With such a childish body, a noble?......Heeh"
"Kaha" leaked out of Louise mouth as exhalation.
"What did you just say! Hey!"
"......Who knows, ......nothing. Either way, it's so hot. Hot, hot. Aah, it's hot."
Louise trembles all over. Saito whispers
"Hey, master."
"What?"
"Is it okay if I go to Terp?"
"Kauha", Louise sighs miserably, and begins to hurt Saito with all her might thinking "How many times are you going to ask?" Siesta went "Calm down! Miss Valliere! Please calm down!" and grabbed that back. While the usual mess was about to begin......
*flap**flap* as one owl appeared.
"Nn?"
The owl stops on Louise's shoulder and hit Louise's head with it's wings.
"What is with this owl?"
The owl was biting onto a letter. Louise took that from it. Recognizing the stamp pressed on it, Louise returns to a serious expression.
"What is this owl?"
Siesta peeks at it.
When Louise became serious, Saito inquired
"What is it?"
Checking in content, Louise scanned over the single piece of paper. Then Louise said
"Going back home is halted."
"What do you mean halted? Siesta even invited me...... I'm really disappointed, you know."
Saito asked seeing Louise go back to her own room and check her luggage that she had packed up for going back home.
Louise showed Saito the letter the owl had brought just now.
"No, I can't read the letters from here."
Louise sits straight on her bed and begins to talk.
"After the previous incident...... you know that hime-sama was depressed, right?"
Saito nodded. It was a tragic event. Her own dead lover......, was revived by her enemy and tried to kidnap her. It was obvious she would be depressed.
"I feel sorry for her...... But it seems she can't stay sunk in the abyss of sadness forever."
"What do you mean?"
Louise explained what was written in the letter.
Albion had given up on a proper invasion until their fleet was rebuilt, so they are trying to fight in an irregular way-Is what the cabinet had predicted, with Mazaline on the top of them. They can't have them cowardly attack Tristain from the inside by inciting revolt and rebellion throughout the town. Because Henrietta and her men feared such conspiracies, she was strengthening the maintenance of public order......
"It's fine to strengthen the public order, but what does she want you to do?"
"An intelligence gathering mission involving hiding myself. Is there any improper actions going on? What kind of rumors are being spread around by commoners?"
"Uwah, a spy!"
"Spy?"
"In my world, those type of information gathering jobs are called that."
"Huunn...... Anyways, it's basically spying, right......"
For some reason, Louise looked unsatisfied.
"What's wrong?"
"Well...... because isn't this plain?"
"No, isn't information important? My granfather said that the old Japan lost a war because they kept on ignoring information."
"What?"
"No, it's unrelated...... Well?"
In Henrietta's letter, there were directions to settle down at an inn in Tristania, hide her identity and do something like flower-selling, and collect all kinds of information being passed around by commoners. A note to pay back the expenses for the mission was enclosed.
"I see."
"That's why I'm rearranging my luggage. I can't bring so much clothes."
Louise pointed to her luggage that had gotten lighter by a bagful.
"So I have to work even though it's summer vacation......"
Saito muttered sadly.
"Stop dazing around. Come on, we're leaving now!"
After all of this happened, the two left for Tristania. In order to hide their social status, they could not use a coach. The horses at the academy were the academy's, so they could not use those. In the end, they walked.
Louise and Saito walked on the road under the scorching sun, heading towards Tristania. It takes two days to get there.
Looking reproachfully at the sun, Saito whispered
"Damn......, even though I should be at Siesta's house drinking cold water right now......"
"Don't complain! Come on! Walk!"
Louise, who had her familiar carry all of the luggage, shouted angrily.
lol ah poor saito.........war?? hmm lets see grandpa should be around........ah...WWII
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 19:16   Link #592
TigerII
Pilot in Training

World War II would be correct. There are a lot of references to WWII. The A6M, The Mausers, the Königstiger.

About the ignoring info, I would guess he meant the suicidal last man stands on the Pacific Islands, and central islands. While the actual Banzai charge faded out early on, the Imperial Army did have suicidal defences. These men were told the Americans would be beat. The Imperial navy was told false information to get them to attack. Late war, aalmost all were suicidal(Leyte Gulf, Marianas Turkey Shoot, etc). So yeah I could see where he said they lost becuase of false info.)

I still want a Thompson to appear. Lol, show Saito at the top of the Tiger II spraying from a Thompson. I also want some more people from Saito's world. It is ibvious he wasn't the only one. The Imperial Navy pilot made it there, the US soldier from the Vietnam era was there(How they got the LAW), and apparently a Werchmacht tank crew. I will also guess some regular German soldiers made it, since many of the rifles used resemble Mauser K98s.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 00:25   Link #593
Ryunatta
Broken Void

An...Anoo~~ Ive gotten confused...

Are these two summaries supposed to be from the novel where Saito and Lousie has a date?Something about Louise using up all her smiles on that day and her crying and sending Saito to the human world..... i think pictures would help identify soo here they are...:

Old 2008-02-27, 00:27   Link #594
Ryunatta
Broken Void

Old 2008-02-27, 00:33   Link #595
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryunatta View Post

Are these two summaries supposed to be from the novel where Saito and Lousie has a date?Something about Louise using up all her smiles on that day and her crying and sending Saito to the human world..... i think pictures would help identify soo here they are...:

HOLY SHIT!!!!! DID SHE FOLLOW HIM THROUGH GOD I SERIOUS GOTTA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT ANYONE help me find out????
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 03:02   Link #596
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryunatta View Post

What two summaries?
If you are talking about the translations above by me, no. It's from volume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!! DID SHE FOLLOW HIM THROUGH GOD I SERIOUS GOTTA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT ANYONE help me find out????
I haven't gotten to that volume yet, but from another post:
Spoiler:

Old 2008-02-29, 09:28   Link #597
fedyfausto
Gandarfl

Send a message via MSN to fedyfausto
excuse me ^^" where can i find all covers of novel? thx
fedyfausto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 17:40   Link #598
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedyfausto View Post
excuse me ^^" where can i find all covers of novel? thx
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/cgi-bi...%96%82&x=0&y=0

Old 2008-03-02, 13:43   Link #599
Vertiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
Spoiler for end of 13:

I've read the whole series at least 3 times and the first 7 volumes around 10 times
So far my favorite volumes are book7,8,10 and 13. I'm expecting alot from the next book so if anyone finds out the release date please post it for the betterment of mankind.
Vertiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 14:00   Link #600
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertiful View Post
Spoiler for end of 13:

I've read the whole series at least 3 times and the first 7 volumes around 10 times
So far my favorite volumes are book7,8,10 and 13. I'm expecting alot from the next book so if anyone finds out the release date please post it for the betterment of mankind.
dam...I kinda feel sorry for Saito.

What's the Pope's cause, and how does the Pope know how to send Saito back to his world, I mean did he learn it from, a book or something???

I can onk read as far as the B-T translation is going along, which would be Volume 1 since they're missing 2 chapters in Volume 2, and are already started on Volume 5
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen