Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-21, 12:17   Link #7541
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozmo View Post
Charles wasn't under Geass effect, as there was no nerve realignment effect. That scene was in a mindtrap, Lelouch was still physically in his Knightmare. So Charles didn't need V.V's saving.
Actually the nerve realignment effect animation is shown, albeit very briefly. Whether it was real or not is another question, seems it's highly debated...
Old 2008-07-21, 12:24   Link #7542
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
why not lulu dying to save the two
since making sure his loved ones get to live could be considered a happy ending
Not exactly happy if he isn't around to see the new world he's made for Nunnally, is it?
Old 2008-07-21, 12:27   Link #7543
Mr.Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
Actually the nerve realignment effect animation is shown, albeit very briefly. Whether it was real or not is another question, seems it's highly debated...
it wasn't show, we only went into his eyes and out with him kind of screaming a bit.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:31   Link #7544
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post
it wasn't show, we only went into his eyes and out with him kind of screaming a bit.
It's there, like a split second of it. I could even screencap it but i'll have to wait til I get home.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:46   Link #7545
doozer667

I just watched it. There is no portion of the scene in which the Emperor has his nerves realign as they normally would. The emperor was just toying with Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-21, 14:02   Link #7546
Kusaja

Okay, here's a question that's been confusing me a little...why didn't C.C. just give herself up to V.V., who was already an immortal?

This means V.V. had a high enough level of Geass to remove the "Code" from his previous Geass giver, at some point in the past. Correct?

That is what Charles just did during this episode, and what C.C. did to the Sister during the flashback sequence. Correct?

Charles could still do this, apparently, even after taking V.V.'s "Code", so it's not a one time thing.

So why would she need to wait for Charles or any Geass contractor?

Unless there's some other factor, that is...but it wasn't clearly explained, that would make a newly immortal Charles or Lelouch or any other Geass user different from someone like V.V. Maybe there's a time limit or something?
Old 2008-07-21, 14:14   Link #7547
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for reaction:
Old 2008-07-21, 14:19   Link #7548
Mr.Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Okay, here's a question that's been confusing me a little...why didn't C.C. just give herself up to V.V., who was already an immortal?

This means V.V. had a high enough level of Geass to remove the "Code" from his previous Geass giver, at some point in the past. Correct?

That is what Charles just did during this episode, and what C.C. did to the Sister during the flashback sequence. Correct?

Charles could still do this, apparently, even after taking V.V.'s "Code", so it's not a one time thing.

So why would she need to wait for Charles or any Geass contractor?

Unless there's some other factor, that is...but it wasn't clearly explained, that would make a newly immortal Charles or Lelouch or any other Geass user different from someone like V.V. Maybe there's a time limit or something?
I think it has to do with the place they were at.
Old 2008-07-21, 14:25   Link #7549
hooyahooya

I had a question out of the topic, What's up with the tags?
Old 2008-07-21, 14:27   Link #7550
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Who knows? And you're not the first one to ask that question, look at the tags

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-21, 14:30   Link #7551
hooyahooya

is it Var's discussion thread or the Spoilers & Speculation thread?
Old 2008-07-21, 14:38   Link #7552
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Well, Var actually doesn't exist. He is a paradox. He knows everything and nothing at the same time. Var is a loser and a king at the same time. He can't exist. It would break the space-time continuum. Now shall we go back to the thread?

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-21, 14:41   Link #7553
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
ok so v.v is dead and charlie got his powers
then why did he try to take c.c's
was he planing to live forever twice
Old 2008-07-21, 14:44   Link #7554
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...Are you blind? Okouchi said it himself, and he's Taniguchi's practical right hand man, and the damn script writer, that there won't be an R3. The scripts for every R2 episode are complete, and he denied rumours of a third season. Just deal with it already.
Yep, it's over in a few months, that's all there is to it. But at least season 2 of Gundam 00 starts right afterwards.

Anyway, I really hope C.C. is able to get her memories back, just so she can realize that she got her wish. Someone who cares enough about her to do crazy shit like Lelouch did clearly loves her (doesn't mean it's romantic love, for those fanshippers of certain groups).
Old 2008-07-21, 14:47   Link #7555
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

@bladeofdarkness: most likely he was trying to prevent Lelouch from getting it.

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-21, 15:00   Link #7556
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

I was thinking about some end...Since it looks like to an harem ending with those "speculations/spoilers" I was thinking that since I can't see this happening, one of the two girls could disappear...but why not Lelouch ?

I could see CC dying when her memories are returning, with this smile that she hadn't in Turn 15, but finally I see more Lelouch able to disappear.

But not dying, only disappearing, and so, his women will wait for his possible come back, a sort of open ending...
I don't know, but I can't see a family ending -_-

PS : So much haters...I guess this is what Var must get to gave so much good arguments in favour of some Kallen ending.
In a way, all those tags fulfilled with hate are just like some compliments
Mwahahaha keep your good work Var !

Old 2008-07-21, 15:03   Link #7557
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Who makes the tags?

And i don't know, i can see a family ending but only Lulu and Nunally and then Lulu might realize that he needs more people by his side rather than his sister. :/{{possibly Kallen, xDDD}
Old 2008-07-21, 15:13   Link #7558
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooyahooya View Post
is it Var's discussion thread or the Spoilers & Speculation thread?
Apperantely its the Var discussion thread, not the Var's discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
Well, Var actually doesn't exist. He is a paradox. He knows everything and nothing at the same time. Var is a loser and a king at the same time. He can't exist. It would break the space-time continuum. Now shall we go back to the thread?
Apperantely. Gave me a good chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I was thinking about some end...Since it looks like to an harem ending with those "speculations/spoilers" I was thinking that since I can't see this happening, one of the two girls could disappear...but why not Lelouch ?

I could see CC dying when her memories are returning, with this smile that she hadn't in Turn 15, but finally I see more Lelouch able to disappear.

But not dying, only disappearing, and so, his women will wait for his possible come back, a sort of open ending...
I don't know, but I can't see a family ending -_-

PS : So much haters...I guess this is what Var must get to gave so much good arguments in favour of some Kallen ending.
In a way, all those tags fulfilled with hate are just like some compliments
Mwahahaha keep your good work Var !
I'm leaning towards a harem ending, because, as I see, the reason they built up the relationship between C.C. and Kallen was to have them be both by Lelouch's side at the end. Which is where the spoilers seem to be pointing, it seems that, as I said, Kallen will be the one to break the facade that those masks spoke of this episode. About Lelouch wanting to be understood, but not letting anyone do it. I mean, hell, the speculation/spoiler says flat out that she understands the truth about his feelings. Which means she understands the truth about him. So he'll have both of them at his side.

I'm not doing my job if I'm not getting tagged.
Old 2008-07-21, 15:29   Link #7559
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post

Anyway, I really hope C.C. is able to get her memories back, just so she can realize that she got her wish. Someone who cares enough about her to do crazy shit like Lelouch did clearly loves her (doesn't mean it's romantic love, for those fanshippers of certain groups).

I completley agree with you... but there are parts where he says "you are my..."
and the part where he says to his dad "stop that's my my..." or whatever was said.. I think even he didn't know what she is to him..but its clear he cares about her very much

LOL at the TAGS...they keep on getting worse with these TAG wars...
Old 2008-07-21, 15:33   Link #7560
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I completley agree with you... but there are parts where he says "you are my..."
and the part where he says to his dad "stop that's my my..." or whatever was said.. I think even he didn't know what she is to him..but its clear he cares about her very much

LOL at the TAGS...they keep on getting worse with these TAG wars...
It shows that he holds (well, held, with Shirley being dead) every one of the girls that he knows close to his heart. Which is touching, but sad, because he's now lost all three.

Shirley's was probably the most romantic, with C.C. and Kallen's being quite similar in how he reacted.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories