AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-05-09, 16:25   Link #21
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Well that's because a lot of people are not enough aware of what they're writting...
It's sad, but it's true...
Still it would be a great idea, since there are people who can't even type a sentense without making like 10 mistakes...
Yeah like me, I usually have so many typo's I have to hit the edit button right after posting 90 % of the time

If possible I would really like a spelling check system, but you might wanna add the anime's names to the vocabulary otherwise It would get annoying really fast

On the suggestion about using word, it's not a bad idea but I know I'm way to lazy to do it

Last edited by 7thMethuselah; 2004-05-09 at 16:28. Reason: yes yes typo's again :)
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 19:05   Link #22
Galaxy

I found a Spell checker for input boxes for IE only once, here's the site: http://www.iespell.com/
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 20:49   Link #23
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
proper spelling and grammer is overrated. the way people spell certain words and word their sentances is what makes each person unique. it is like an accent in verbal conversation: if we don't have those little things that make us sound different, then we are no different than a bunch of robots (or japanese people) with changing opinions.
Not to mention being the laughing-stock to billions viewers worldwide for misspelling "I am a rapest"

Last edited by kj1980; 2004-05-10 at 21:01.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:14   Link #24
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy
I found a Spell checker for input boxes for IE only once, here's the site: http://www.iespell.com/
It works ok I guess but its not the greatest. Sometimes it highlights words which are correctly spelled.
Old 2004-05-10, 23:48   Link #25
Green²
It's bacon!

That's when you use the add feature.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 14:46   Link #26
Galaxy

I also found one for FireFox...seems you have to use special steps for firefox (since I think it was originally for firebird) but I tried it and it works . you just need to right click on the field box and you will see a check spelling option. Here is the link Ok, I did not really use that one so can't coment on the steps.

Edit: ok I just tried it and when I do step 1...FireFox crashes but when I complete the guide. Oh the guy that wrote that said this : I should reiterate that I did this on a clean installation, and if it failed I had to uninstall Firefox and start again. I reinstalled many times so install this at your own risk.

Last edited by Galaxy; 2004-05-11 at 15:16.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote