AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-03-13, 02:11   Link #1461
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I don't know how about you but almost having their first sex, french kissing (on Louise's initiative) and allowing him to watch and touch her naked breasts I would call it pretty far...
i think that means saito has reached umm 2nd base i would think he's almost to the home stretch if only he could crack the noble pride of a shell of hers then he and louise could truly be in love of course louise's family might kill saito but he knew took the risks
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-13, 11:18   Link #1462
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for thoughts on volume 16:

DERFLINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Given that the original Gandarf was an Elf, it is likely the Derflinger was made, and will have to be repaired by the Elves. This might be a way to force Saito and company to contact the Elves. Set up a situation where half the Void Mages become allies of the Elves.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 08:19   Link #1463
fhxc885

how many familiar are there for birmir
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 23:10   Link #1464
Strike Chaos

My guess would be 4
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 08:20   Link #1465
Wargumm1i
Hentai

there are 4 familers and only Saito and that lady have bin intorduced.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 09:12   Link #1466
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
3 Familiars have been introduced already. Do not forget about Julio.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 10:33   Link #1467
hchuang

... Derflinger...

lemme guess, to restore Derflinger saito will embark on some quest. After some arduous happenings Derflinger is restored and leveled up to boot.
hchuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 13:01   Link #1468
Hubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchuang View Post
... Derflinger...

lemme guess, to restore Derflinger saito will embark on some quest. After some arduous happenings Derflinger is restored and leveled up to boot.
You say that like it is a bad thing. I hope that is what happens, but for me it is not "what happens" but, how they get there that makes a story interesting.
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 08:13   Link #1469
seaghyn16
Translator Level 4/10

Sigh...Saito's interactions with practically all females is starting to make me a bit upset. Why can't his relationship with Louise develop more like the one in "Ah! My Goddess!" between Keiichi and Belldandy! Why does he have to keep on being such a...even if some of the fault lies in the girls around him liking him, and in unexpected, accidental scenarios, ....I just got rather upset at him kissing Henrietta a ways back. I really, really hope he grows up. These novels have the potential to be like the Sci-fi/Fantasy books by Terry Brooks, or at least to be more than what it is, a story of an indecisive, lonely male lead stuck in a fantasy world with beauties who love him for some reason....

I've got no reason to rant....but c'mon! GoGo Keiichi & Belldandy! You can still have loads of interactions and the emotional parts as well, if only...if only....argh. Recently I've just grown tired of Saito. He needs to want to go home to see his family, let his parents know he's okay, etc etc, take some time away from the harem, clear his mind....

Saito and Colbert need to go on some kind of adventure by themselves, learning how to conquor this world through Saito's knowledge of scientific ideas, and Colbert's ability to apply the mechanics.

I wrote too much...
seaghyn16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 15:08   Link #1470
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchuang View Post
... Derflinger...

I don't know about being leveled up, but I think that Derflinger was made by the Elves and Saito and company will have to go into their country to get him repaired. The likely end result would be an Elven/Void User alliance against the Pope.
Old 2009-04-06, 15:22   Link #1471
emission

edit: probably not allowed

Last edited by emission; 2009-04-21 at 23:50.
emission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 06:49   Link #1472
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaghyn16 View Post
Sigh...Saito's interactions with practically all females is starting to make me a bit upset. Why can't his relationship with Louise develop more like the one in "Ah! My Goddess!" between Keiichi and Belldandy! Why does he have to keep on being such a...even if some of the fault lies in the girls around him liking him, and in unexpected, accidental scenarios, ....I just got rather upset at him kissing Henrietta a ways back. I really, really hope he grows up. These novels have the potential to be like the Sci-fi/Fantasy books by Terry Brooks, or at least to be more than what it is, a story of an indecisive, lonely male lead stuck in a fantasy world with beauties who love him for some reason....

I've got no reason to rant....but c'mon! GoGo Keiichi & Belldandy! You can still have loads of interactions and the emotional parts as well, if only...if only....argh. Recently I've just grown tired of Saito. He needs to want to go home to see his family, let his parents know he's okay, etc etc, take some time away from the harem, clear his mind....

Saito and Colbert need to go on some kind of adventure by themselves, learning how to conquor this world through Saito's knowledge of scientific ideas, and Colbert's ability to apply the mechanics.

I wrote too much...
this series does seem to sell itself as a part harem series. add saito's natural disposition and you just know that its unavoidable. cmon laugh, its meant to be comedic. no really.
and saito isn't a technical genius or anything, he just knows about all sorts of possibilities without actually KNOWING about them (if you kjow what i mean.) even with weapons, say a gun he knows HOW it works but not WHY it works.

Last edited by Seitsuki; 2009-04-30 at 23:44.
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 09:46   Link #1473
Ryunatta
Broken Void

Send a message via MSN to Ryunatta
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaghyn16 View Post

I wrote too much...
I'd have to agree Saito isnt that smart. Before his comming to where he is now, more than likely he was the boy in highschool that only passed because he needed to, or maybe barely even that.

Granted if Saito was smart, he would be able to balance his harem with out making anyone angry.
Ryunatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 15:04   Link #1474
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Volume 17 will be called 黎明の修道女〈スール〉. The kanji means Sister/Nun of Daybreak. Not sure what the "Suuru" is supposed to mean though...

Spoiler for cover:

Looks like the main story will be about Saito, after being cheered up by Siesta, searching for Louise who is still glooming over how she isn't the one Saito loves or something while some mysterious woman invites her to some mysterious place.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 19:38   Link #1475
PastPrime

I just read volume 10, chapter 6, and this following caught my attention.
Quote:
Receiving the divine protection of Founder Brimir, Ivaldi the Hero used swords and spears and defeated various enemies- dragons, demons, demihumans...Because the original script no longer existed, besides the plot and the characters, it had branched off into innumerable variations- folklores, traditions, poems, plays, puppet shows......

Because the main character isn't a noble mage, it is a popular work mainly among commoners.

“We elves have a legend which has a similar hero. Saint “Anubis”. He is considered to have saved our land, Sahara during the “great calamity”. According to this book, the hero Ivaldi's left hand could shine. Our “Anubis” had a sacred left hand as well. Elves and humans are different, but this is a deeply interesting similarity.”
It seems likely to me that Ivaldi and Anubis are the same person.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-01, 23:04   Link #1476
kittybear

Yes finally we got some news for volume 17

Spoiler for 0:
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 00:27   Link #1477
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for cover:
Hmmm, I dunno, that feels like a rather "plain" novel cover compared to the past covers. Not that that's a bad thing mind you, just making an observation.
Old 2009-06-02, 02:00   Link #1478
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Is it another - Louise gets brainwashed and used because being depressed arc? If it's so it really gets repetitive.

Or mysterious place could be the earth.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 01:28   Link #1479
Seitsuki
Onee!

Sounds more like a continuation of the search for the founder's objects to me. Especially the thing about the *mysterious woman*.
Old 2009-06-25, 00:37   Link #1480
amtro
Distro

Hi! I'm new to the ZnT light novels, I've read all the volumes up to vol 10and I've watched all the seasons of the anime.
I was wondering if I could possibly get some spoilers for the volumes 12-16.
A short summary would be nice too.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen