Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-05-26, 16:07   Link #81
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
that would be asspull. we would want him to convince Raikage with a sage mode brofist to his head, no?
Raikage vs. Sage Mode Naruto = end of the world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Interrogation extraordinaire. Geez, Zetsu sure has a low breaking point.
Come on... Sakura elbowed and punched him and Zetsu didn't expect that... She didn't train with Tsunade for nothing, remember how she killed one of Pain's summons. Zetsu isn't a very capable fighter either, he uses his clones to fulfill his missions.
Old 2011-05-26, 16:12   Link #82
haegar
mangaviking

We need Raikage vs Sage, and if it is only for the pure joy of idiocy of both of them wasting their chakra totally senselessly
Old 2011-05-26, 16:36   Link #83
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yeah, but they need to know the situation, so it's imperative that Shikaku inform through Katsuyu the actual condition. Besides, that scenery could change Raikage's point of view about Naruto going to the frontlines.
They don't know that the tailed beasts are not needed anymore, do they? I guess that's the problem with the strategy. Not knowing the facts, not even Shikamaru could really think of a good one. Why all the killing? I thought that Madara's plan involved taking control of all the ninjas there are. Well, I guess it's just about keeping them busy.
Old 2011-05-26, 17:22   Link #84
haegar
mangaviking

what do you mean by "not needed"? Just because Madara fed Gedomazo one of Bee's tentacles and the Ninetailtwins doesn't mean he won't have to take Naruto and Bee anymore. He didn't take them as "substitutes" - rather he wanted to make sure he can collect as much Tailed beasts chakra as possible...
Old 2011-05-26, 17:33   Link #85
james0246

Quote:
what do you mean by "not needed"? Just because Madara fed Gedomazo one of Bee's tentacles and the Ninetailtwins doesn't mean he won't have to take Naruto and Bee anymore. He didn't take them as "substitutes" - rather he wanted to make sure he can collect as much Tailed beasts chakra as possible...
Agreed. Madara is obviously using the chakra as filler until he can accquire the real deal. So, we will gett something massive from Gedo Mazo before the end, but then the statute will be worthless until Naruto and Kirabi are collected.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 21:03   Link #86
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Come on... Sakura elbowed and punched him and Zetsu didn't expect that... She didn't train with Tsunade for nothing, remember how she killed one of Pain's summons. Zetsu isn't a very capable fighter either, he uses his clones to fulfill his missions.
I know but it usually takes the mental capabilities of Ibiki. So it seems like physical submission is the constitution of a less than top tier Akatsuki.
Old 2011-05-26, 22:14   Link #87
Fran~
floating away...

OTOH... telling the plan and forcing the enemy to face such threat could be a smart move.

Remember how Zetsu went to the Kage's meeting and told them that Sasuke was there?.

It would be different if the plan were revealed way before the war.
Old 2011-05-26, 23:04   Link #88
larethian

Shikaku merely need to put on some goggles to block out the distractions so that he could review the information.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 23:58   Link #89
Rahan

Quote:
Yet Madara clearly called them "substitutes", not extras or whatever ...
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 00:07   Link #90
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
I know but it usually takes the mental capabilities of Ibiki. So it seems like physical submission is the constitution of a less than top tier Akatsuki.
White Zetsu has always been shown to be a little over the top. Black Zetsu seems to be a lot more collected, and at least a lot smarter.

That's how I've always looked at White vs Black Zetsu anyway.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 01:32   Link #91
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

With all the Kages gone, the Alliance Central Command basically is just Shika's dad, Pretty Mabui, Inoichi, and Ao. The others were there to protect Naruto and Kirabi. Madara and Kabuto should really launch an attack there. Take away the Alliance's brain and make them blind by taking away their communication. Just imagine the Alliance without Shikaku running things and fighting without information. They'd be slaughtered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
White Zetsu has always been shown to be a little over the top. Black Zetsu seems to be a lot more collected, and at least a lot smarter.

Even the Kanji used when they speak depicts different dialects. I believe White Zetsu uses an Osaka dialect. Makes him sound more simple.
Old 2011-05-27, 02:20   Link #92
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Why would he be suprised tsunade doesnt have a bra? I havent seen a bra the entire series
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 02:35   Link #93
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
It's not like Zetsu talked or anything. He's just apparently a very bad liar.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 04:47   Link #94
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Why would he be suprised tsunade doesnt have a bra? I havent seen a bra the entire series
It was a pun, like he was trying to say "brother" but he was distracted by Tsunade's boobs and accidentally said "brassiere". The two words sound very similar when spoken with japanese phonetics.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 07:01   Link #95
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post

Well, don't blame White Zetsu because he's a little... scattered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's not like Zetsu talked or anything. He's just apparently a very bad liar.
Zetsu seems to be on Suigetsu's level of intelligence...
Old 2011-05-27, 07:43   Link #96
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Yet Madara clearly called them "substitutes", not extras or whatever ...
that's true - but its his mistake not mine
he should have said temporary substitutes
Old 2011-05-27, 09:16   Link #97
ronin myael
lost ronin

well, this chapter just told me things that i already know. that evil neji is a zetsu clone. madara is using this to tear the ninja alliance apart. and sakura is still naive and hopelessly in love with sasuke the jerk. she may be smart but she's an idiot when it comes to love.

i thought the scene with the two guys taking a leak and the zetsu clone approaching them with evil intent was really funny. and the idea of tonton forming seals was hilarious! it's been a while since i last laughed while reading this series. i miss the days when naruto could make me laugh so hard that i cried.
Old 2011-05-27, 14:48   Link #98
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
If Kishimoto didn't bother with his lame romance subplot, fans would probably be talking about how mildly pleased they were with Sakura this chapter. Okay, Evil Neji gave himself away by talking about Tonton as a human, but at least Sakura showed some ability. Many thought she was going to get captured.

But Kishi had to remind us of SasuSaku and everything went downhill. If you have to do Hinata with Naruto, do it quickly. Hook up Temari with Shikamaru. Maybe do Ino with someone. Then avoid all romance. Let Sakura be single like Tsunade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Even the Kanji used when they speak depicts different dialects. I believe White Zetsu uses an Osaka dialect. Makes him sound more simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
It was a pun, like he was trying to say "brother" but he was distracted by Tsunade's boobs and accidentally said "brassiere". The two words sound very similar when spoken with japanese phonetics.
I wonder how much we miss of the nuances of Kishimoto's story due to the language barrier? Maybe in Japanese this is a great manga?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 19:15   Link #99
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Let Sakura be single like Tsunade.
Well, that's precisley the point of SasuSaku - you see, once things end badly with Sasuske .. she will be just like Tsunade evilgrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Maybe in Japanese this is a great manga?
I was so roflmao ... deep question, that one
Old 2011-05-28, 02:52   Link #100
janipani

^ I second that

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion