AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-12, 03:01   Link #1361
NeutralZero

a Nagisa and Kanzaki pair?
that looks nice, a snake and... what what that killing intent she has? a skull? or a reaper?

that aside
they are setting us now to a bromance quarel between Nagisa and Karma...
too bad for megane at that...
Also nice if after the fight no matter who wins, nagisa let down her/his hair...
s/he looks way better in that flash back...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 03:47   Link #1362
Seitsuki
Onee!

Nagisa is so moeeee

A+ waifu material
Old 2015-07-12, 04:52   Link #1363
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Nagisa is so moeeee

A+ waifu material
couldn't agree more
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 11:09   Link #1364
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I wonder... since Kanzaki seems like a "light version" of Nagisa, in terms of powerlevel, will she be Nagisa's pupil or subordinate/secretary in the future?
Old 2015-07-12, 11:46   Link #1365
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I wonder... since Kanzaki seems like a "light version" of Nagisa, in terms of powerlevel, will she be Nagisa's pupil or subordinate/secretary in the future?
I prefer her to be Nagisa's friend with benefit.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 10:06   Link #1366
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
She'll be Nagisa's wife along with Kayano and Rio . Joking aside, I actually first thought that Nagisa had something to do with Kanzaki being able to sneak up just like that to murder Chiba and the other guy. Then the gamer explanation came and made me remember her arc.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 12:01   Link #1367
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
She'll be Nagisa's wife along with Kayano and Rio . Joking aside, I actually first thought that Nagisa had something to do with Kanzaki being able to sneak up just like that to murder Chiba and the other guy. Then the gamer explanation came and made me remember her arc.
Actually, I just read Kanzaki Yukiko wiki, and it stated that she kinda interested with Nagisa in official artbook or whatever it is.

Dunno how's legit the information was though.
Old 2015-07-16, 12:46   Link #1368
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post

Nagisa wields two knifes so he probably used that Lovro's technique to take Karma Head-on. Besides Nagisa is already being a natural-born assassin judging with his aura that resembles Serpent.
Oh yeah, just as i expected. Nagisa was using Lovro's Clap Stun Attack to temporarily paralyze Karma and he make an attack with second weapon.

Now how Karma will deal with it?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 14:14   Link #1369
steam fish

I dont think Nagisa needs 2 weapons anymore now that he can see "wavelengths" and its pretty obvious Karma will have devised a counter tactic for the clap stunner, or at least take it into his considerations, so i think the real challenge will be for nagisa because its assassin vs fighter in close combat and nagisa doesnt have any trump cards we are aware of besides the clap stunner
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 17:32   Link #1370
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Chapter out and it ends with an internal monologue and Nagisa doing a big attack? Well, that just makes it more clear to me that Karma's gonna win this because "Lol, can't have Nagisa win at everything."
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 19:30   Link #1371
Chosen_Hero

If Karma does end up winning he'll just win because "he can do everything lol".
Old 2015-07-16, 19:38   Link #1372
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Right now it looks bad for Nagisa. By biting himself, Karma could resist the stun attack. Whatever happens, it better not be an anti-climatic "Karma blocks the attack, then counters and wins" after such a cliffhanger.
Old 2015-07-16, 20:29   Link #1373
Calliso

Quote:
Right now it looks bad for Nagisa. By biting himself, Karma could resist the stun attack. Whatever happens, it better not be an anti-climatic "Karma blocks the attack, then counters and wins" after such a cliffhanger.
I hope it does not end up like that either. I am not sure though if Karma would just counter and win though. I have a bad feeling he would just continue to beat Nagisa up some more. I mean I could be wrong but it seemed he had at least one if not more opportunities to end this fight and win already. I admit though I have only skimmed the raw so far and am waiting for a better translation before I read it.

I was really hoping for a tie before but now I just want Nagisa to win. Even though I know his chances are low. I mean it looks like the clap stunner did not work as he wanted to and even though I think Karma dropped his knife he is fast and we know he can easily over power Nagisa. Still I am holding out hope. Another possibility I could see happening is the class decides this fight has gotten out of hand and decides to intervene. But I am really hoping it does not get to that point.
Calliso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 20:47   Link #1374
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliso View Post
I hope it does not end up like that either. I am not sure though if Karma would just counter and win though. I have a bad feeling he would just continue to beat Nagisa up some more. I mean I could be wrong but it seemed he had at least one if not more opportunities to end this fight and win already. I admit though I have only skimmed the raw so far and am waiting for a better translation before I read it.

I was really hoping for a tie before but now I just want Nagisa to win. Even though I know his chances are low. I mean it looks like the clap stunner did not work as he wanted to and even though I think Karma dropped his knife he is fast and we know he can easily over power Nagisa. Still I am holding out hope. Another possibility I could see happening is the class decides this fight has gotten out of hand and decides to intervene. But I am really hoping it does not get to that point.
He didn't have "one if not more opportunities to end this fight and win already". He mentioned himself that he constantly has to be on guard against Nagisa, because one moment where he goes for "certain victory" could easily lead to his loss instead, as he would essentially let his guard down due to arrogance, which he tries to avoid. And he couldn't really "end" the fight after he lost his knife.
Old 2015-07-16, 21:40   Link #1375
Calliso

Quote:
He didn't have "one if not more opportunities to end this fight and win already". He mentioned himself that he constantly has to be on guard against Nagisa, because one moment where he goes for "certain victory" could easily lead to his loss instead, as he would essentially let his guard down due to arrogance, which he tries to avoid. And he couldn't really "end" the fight after he lost his knife.
Ahh ok I knew I should have waited until I read the chapter more clearly. It just looked like in at least one of the pictures that Karma pretty much had Nagisa at his mercy. Of course I should have realized that things would never be that simple. Karma is right going for the "sure win" could lead to a loss.

Well like I said I think Karma could overpower Nagisa and throw him aside or something. Of course though that wouldn't be a win.. and thinking about it some more I realized that actually trying to grab Nagisa and stop his attack by force would potentially be a bad idea. I mean correct me if I am wrong but they only need to get paint on their opponent in order to win as one of the possible ways to win right? So if Nagisa just grazes Karmas wrist or something he would win. So thinking about it now I do not think Karma will try something like that. I just doubled checked though and in that last panel Karma does not have his knife in his hand. So I think he will try to dodge Nagisas attack but we will see next week.

Whatever happens next week though I am hoping this is over by the next chapter. I want to see the conclusion to this not to mention not sure how much more of this Nagisa can take. He is a tough little guy but he is no fighter like Karma is and he has taken some nasty hits this chapter. Thinking about it this strike could be Nagisa's last real chance at beating Karma. Unless he has some other trick up his sleeve. I am proud of Nagisa though for how well he has been holding up I am sure he is in agony right now and many in his position would have given up by now. It really shows just how determined he is. He did get some good hits on Karma as well but without a doubt nothing compared to what Karma has dished out this chapter. Guess I will just have to be patient for next week yet again just like the past several weeks haha.

Last edited by Calliso; 2015-07-16 at 21:54.
Calliso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 23:01   Link #1376
dragon1412

i was fine with either side winning the last chapter but now i'm rooting for Nagisa. Reason is that while Karma keep spouting about defeating Nagisa talents he actually cause situation where Nagisa cannot use his. Now, i have nothing against using tricks to win since it's stupid to goes against someone in their specialty, however just right in the previous 2 chapter we have the reason Nagisa accepted the fight because the class wouldn't accept him, and they'd accept Karma for this ???

Such is that but to be honest, Nagisa chance to win is slim unless he managed to stole another techniques from god of death, Karasuma or even Korosensei which Karma isn't aware of. Of course he could always evolved into Inaho and curbstorm Karma in a flash.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 01:50   Link #1377
Sixth
Hu Tao

This was rather a brutal chapter. Love the fist fights. I don't know whether I should call Karma a douchebag or not because he had to do whatever it takes for the sake of his goal. Also like how Karma's bit his tongue to avoid the paralyze effect from the stun clapper.

I also impressed that Nagisa was able to use the full-effect of the stun clapper with his condition. This kid has crazy endurance and willpower. Now I want Nagisa to win because after reading what Nagisa had done in this chapter. Plus, I think saving Korosensei will open more interesting storyline path such as infiltrate the Shiro's labs that suggested by other posters in this thread in previous pages.
Old 2015-07-17, 02:10   Link #1378
The One Above God
Kamijou

Can't really tell who's going to win this time, but I want Nagisa to win. Hope he has more tricks up his sleeve.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 02:57   Link #1379
Wandering Soul

I actually want Nagisa to win. Honestly even if Karma wins it still doesn't prove he is the better assassin. The only reason Nagisa is bothering with this close combat fight is because it is the only way to get the other side to accept him. If it weren't for that everyone even Karma himself knows Nagisa could've taken him out already.

Nagisa has really been backed into a corner here. He better have some tricks up his sleeve. With how brutal Karma is being, I was reminded of Takaoka.
Old 2015-07-17, 03:06   Link #1380
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That's not it, Karma's just doing whatever he can and use everything to his advantage. Winning after both of them are exhausted will allow him to call it a complete victory, not just a cheap shot. After this chapter, I'm expecting a double KO...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school