Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 15:02   Link #8961
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Kallen will understand all this in the end and take him down. It will break her heart but she'll do it.
She may do more than just take him out. Though I still have this nagging feeling that she's going to die and in the process get him off the path. Even if he can't live his life anymore, he can still return to the world and face it. Death, in this case, is just running away.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:04   Link #8962
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
She may do more than just take him out. Though I still have this nagging feeling that she's going to die and in the process get him off the path. Even if he can't live his life anymore, he can still return to the world and face it. Death, in this case, is just running away.
The world will kill him. He'll be dead in the end either way. If Kallen dies too then Lelouch's idea that he's a curse that will get anyone close to him killed and he's too dangerous to live will be proven right and he'll want to die even more.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:04   Link #8963
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
It's too late for Lelouch. He has no other paths left. He can't go back to being Zero. He can't be a benevolent Emperor because he's already established himself as one even more evil than Charles. He exposed his own identity so he can't go back to being Lelouch Lamperouge either. If he goes off this path his only option is to hide in a shack in the woods for the rest of his life which I don't think suits him very well.

Really Lelouch needs to die. He's like Rolo. He was corrupted by evil from an early age (due the influence of his father and the cutthroat world of royal succession) and its shaped his whole existance. He has his shot at a normal life in the years following Japan's surrender to the emergance of Zero and he couldn't enjoy it. His paranoia of being found again and used (which was unfounded, Charles knew exactly where they were the whole time and just wanted them safe and out of the way) and constantly thinking critical mind made him jaded and always tense even if he didn't show it. Lelouch can't sit back and enjoy life.

The only thing that could save him is a complete reset of the world. Lelouch is too far gone for a happy life. He was never destined for one. With him gone Geass will be gone as well. Not sure what will happen to C.C.

Kallen will understand all this in the end and take him down. It will break her heart but she'll do it.

you forgot one more option
lelouch stadfeld
a joke i know but also an idea
start over not as lelouch whatever
not as zeor or the emperor
just as someone else somewhere else out of the way
with either kallen or nunnaly or both at his side
Old 2008-09-08, 15:06   Link #8964
Var
Banned

Quote:
The world will kill him. He'll be dead in the end either way. If Kallen dies too then Lelouch's idea that he's a curse that will get anyone close to him killed and he's too dangerous to live will be proven right and he'll want to die even more.
The world has to find him. If a prince can disappear in a time of war, then so can Lelouch now. If he seriously is to atone for his sins, then he has to live on, even if he's obscured and alone. Dying doesn't atone for anything.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:08   Link #8965
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you forgot one more option
lelouch stadfeld
a joke i know but also an idea
start over not as lelouch whatever
not as zeor or the emperor
just as someone else somewhere else out of the way
with either kallen or nunnaly or both at his side
well Lelouch is doing this on purpose he wants the Ootbk to take him down.
But not after he takes down Schneizel.
He has to do that first.
What i wonder is if Kallen will ever figure out that Lelouch was fighting for her brother's dream all along.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:09   Link #8966
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If everything she's been though in regards to him means anything, she will. Hopefully Gino jump-starts that realization next episode.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:09   Link #8967
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
because 19 was where her romance started to move and it's not over yet
As much as I would like to believe that. I'm not so sure. Things could either become really amazing or they crashed and burned in episode 22.
They could write something more ambiguous about Kallen. How she's unsure if he's really betrayed the Black Knights, or how she's the only member that believes in him. It doesn't have to mention romance.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:11   Link #8968
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

They don't want to acknowledge that yet, because there's still the chance to fix it.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:12   Link #8969
bran
h e a d s h o t

episode 22 is too early
i expect something in 24-25

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:14   Link #8970
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I believe that they have developed an immunity to our logic bombs and walltexts which had been our main defence in our struggle against the troll nation.
ahha, they are Vagra troll hybrid

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It's too late for Lelouch. He has no other paths left. He can't go back to being Zero. He can't be a benevolent Emperor because he's already established himself as one even more evil than Charles. He exposed his own identity so he can't go back to being Lelouch Lamperouge either. If he goes off this path his only option is to hide in a shack in the woods for the rest of his life which I don't think suits him very well.
from my perspective, he is better than Charles, lelouch will have the love of all previous numbers, he will have the support of any commoner, only people who will hate him are the minority nobles.

so in the eye of britanian people (commoners and previous numbers) he is the HERO of justice.

for his action in 22, they will see it as a peaceful attempt to extend brittanian rule allover the world, uniting it by useing the majority, and trail to prevent any coming wars.

note even should he occupy any area, it wont be reduced into number, so even should he resort to power of arms, he would still be the best of all who ruled britania .
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:23   Link #8971
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Those trolls are actiing just like insects.
When insects are afraid by something, they are attacking.
It's exactly the same here, Kallen x Lelouch interactions became dangerous to those trolls and so, they are trying to attack.

Such a pathetic attempt...when will people learn to grow up ?

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:24   Link #8972
Aquaman OS

Quote:
The world has to find him. If a prince can disappear in a time of war, then so can Lelouch now. If he seriously is to atone for his sins, then he has to live on, even if he's obscured and alone. Dying doesn't atone for anything.
But as long as he's alive they'll be hunting for him. The world won't be at peace until his cold dead body is paraded around the square. Lelouch doesn't want to atone for anything. I seriously doubt he cares if he burns in hell for eternity as long as he accomplishes Nunnally and Euphie's dream and Euphie's name is forgotten. If Lelouch dies Geass will die with him and the cursed power thats brought nothing but pain to everyone will be destroyed. Plus he won't have to worry about friends dying because of him. Lelouch is too dangerous to live. This isn't running away, this is fixing the problem.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:25   Link #8973
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
They just troll cause CC got like a scene in the last epi which makes them totally ridiculous.
I guess Shirley fans should spread shit everywhere along with the Kallen ones when she was captured. Srsly. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:26   Link #8974
Laws

The problem is, if Lelouch dies Geass won't die with him. CC will still be around and I highly doubt she's going to want to stay alive and not give Geass to anyone else in hopes that she can die. For Geass to end Lelouch and CC both have to die somehow, or maybe CC has the power to remove Lelouch's Geass, who knows.
Laws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:28   Link #8975
Var
Banned

Quote:
But as long as he's alive they'll be hunting for him. The world won't be at peace until his cold dead body is paraded around the square. Lelouch doesn't want to atone for anything. I seriously doubt he cares if he burns in hell for eternity as long as he accomplishes Nunnally and Euphie's dream and Euphie's name is forgotten. If Lelouch dies Geass will die with him and the cursed power thats brought nothing but pain to everyone will be destroyed. Plus he won't have to worry about friends dying because of him. Lelouch is too dangerous to live. This isn't running away, this is fixing the problem.
And if, say for instance, Kallen saves him from Damocles going down but dies in the process and everyone assumes that he too is dead. How will they hunt for him?

As for Geass, the only person who has to die for that to end is C.C.. Lelouch can gouge out his eyes if he must, but he does not have to die for it to be gone.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:29   Link #8976
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Those trolls are actiing just like insects.
When insects are afraid by something, they are attacking.
It's exactly the same here, Kallen x Lelouch interactions became dangerous to those trolls and so, they are trying to attack.

Such a pathetic attempt...when will people learn to grow up ?
Even if you mean that as a rhetorical question... Immaturity seems to be a prevailing trait in our species as a whole so i will not hold my breath.

Quote:
And if, say for instance, Kallen saves him from Damocles going down but dies in the process and everyone assumes that he too is dead. How will they hunt for him?

As for Geass, the only person who has to die for that to end is C.C.. Lelouch can gouge out his eyes if he must, but he does not have to die for it to be gone.
While I agree with that, I just have a gut feeling that Lelouch still having geass is a death flag for him.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:33   Link #8977
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
While I agree with that, I just have a gut feeling that Lelouch still having geass is a death flag for him.
I'm not saying it isn't a death flag, but he doesn't have to die for the Geass to disappear.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:37   Link #8978
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I'm not saying it isn't a death flag, but he doesn't have to die for the Geass to disappear.
Fair enough, but it will be harder for him to live after this. Many countries and people know his face now as opposed to years ago when he wasn't that well known and only in name.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:37   Link #8979
Aquaman OS

Quote:
They'd need a body to be sure. And if he spends the rest of his life in misery about how he got yet another friend killed what kind of a statisfying ending would that be?

Seriously just end the poor guys pain already.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:40   Link #8980
Var
Banned

Quote:
They'd need a body to be sure. And if he spends the rest of his life in misery about how he got yet another friend killed what kind of a statisfying ending would that be?

Seriously just end the poor guys pain already.
If he blows up in Damocles, how do they expect to find a body?

He could, for instance if Kallen dies for him, take care of her mother. Or if it's C.C. to simply live on.